Sandra is Different Pt. 02

Story Info
Introvert comes out of her shell.
11.4k words
4.79
7.6k
16

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra is Different

by Vanessa Evans

Part 2

It was Saturday the next day and my first full day as a working girl. Not the type of working girl that you are thinking of, although being one of those girls had crossed my mind and would suit my 'condition', no, I was starting work at the clothes shop. I quickly showered and got myself ready and set off for the 10 minute walk, stopping to get a coffee and a pastry on the way. I just made it as Lisa was rolling up the shutters.

"Morning Sandra." Lisa said, "bright and early, most of the girls are usually 5 or 10 minutes late, not that it really matters, it will be a while before the customers start rolling in."

We went in and went to Lisa's office where I put my bag on the side and went back out to shop floor. I saw the wonky mirror and went to have a closer look. It was fastened to the wall with the bottom part at an angle. On closer inspection I saw that it was actually 2 mirrors. I stood in front of it and looked down but I couldn't see up my skirt. I was just moving around to see if different positions made a difference but I still couldn't see my pussy.

"It's people standing beside the mirror that can see up your skirt." I heard Lisa say as she came and stood where she had just described.

"I can see your bald pussy Sandra, you weren't wearing knickers the other 2 times that you were here, don't you bother with them at all or are you deliberately hoping that men can look up your skirts and find out?"

I blushed a little and then Lisa answered for me,

"You do don't you, you're a little show-off aren't you?"

"Yes." I quietly answered.

"Well you're going to get plenty of opportunities here, why do you think I have been putting head office off refurbishing the changing rooms?"

Again Lisa answered her own question,

"Because when the do they will make the place more like fort knox and there will be no chance of anyone seeing in or having partners in there whilst you are changing."

"So do you get lots of couples going in there?"

"Enough to know what goes on in there."

And do you get a lot of men standing outside looking through the gaps at the sides of the curtains?"

"Enough, we chase away any pervs who come in on their own but I'm quite happy for boyfriends and husbands to watch any of the girls in there."

"Isn't it illegal?"

"Only if someone complains and who in their right mind would complain? The uptight girls don't shop here anyway, they go to Top Girl. We get the girls that don't mind showing some skin. I can tell that you are one of those girls, just like Bella and all the other girls that I hire, you can go and try on anything you like during your breaks and quiet times, just so long as the racks and shelves are full and tidy."

"Thanks Lisa, I might just do that."

"I hope so, that's why I hired you, show the male partners a lot of skin and they'll bring their girls back here and spend more money, that's the principle I work on."

"Sounds like good business sense to me." I replied.

I noticed that Lisa was still looking up my skirt and seconds later I heard a girl say,

"Morning Lisa, is this the new girl then?"

"Charlotte, this is Sandra, Sandra Charlotte." Lisa said.

Before I could say hello Charlotte she said,

"I see that you are one of us Sandra."

"Hi Charlotte," I said, then, "one of what?"

"No knickers," Charlotte replied, "and I see that you aren't wearing a bra too Sandra, nice tits, from what I can see of them behind that top."

It took me a couple of seconds to see that neither Lisa nor me had moved from the mirror and Charlotte was standing on the other side in the same position. I resisted the urge to step back.

"Yeah," I replied, "when I moved to uni I decided that it was less washing."

"Sure, keep telling everyone that Sandra, someone might believe you but you're like me and the others here, you like flashing your goods don't you?"

I smiled and said,

"Yes I do."

"Okay girls,"Lisa said, "plenty of time for flashing your bits later, get things ready and Sandra, Amelia and Bella will be here in a couple of hours, you know what to do but if you have any questions Charlotte and I won't be far away. Just remember, the customer is always right and that includes the male partners."

I wasn't sure what Lisa meant by that but I went with Charlotte to see how to get the till ready then went round the racks checking that everything looked okay. When I got to a mannequin that was wearing a tank top with a pair of shorts I looked at what was on top of the tank top. It was a sort of vest with a rolled neck. No one would ever see anything trying to look down that top but 2 things caught my eye, firstly the arm holes were so big that they went nearly down to the waist and the front part was so narrow that it only just covered the mannequin's nipples. The other thing was that it was so long that you could only just see the bottom of the shorts.

As I stood looking at it Lisa came over to me and said,

"I know what you're thinking, could I wear just that vest as a dress? Am I right?"

"You are Lisa."

"With your tits it will just rest on your nipps, unless of course you keep turning your body."

"I could never do that Lisa, it's not right walking about with my nipples hanging out."

"You nipples wouldn't be HANGING out, I bet that your tits never even wobble when you're running."

"Maybe just a little bit." I replied.

"Come on Sandra, there's a girl over there who looks like she's looking for something, go and see if you can help her."

I did, forgetting about the vest top.

I was kept busy for quite a while then I found myself with nothing to do standing next to the mannequin wearing a white mesh leotard. Well that's what I called it but the label said it was a sleeveless, backless bodysuit. It was cut high on the hips and had a scoop neck. When I looked at the back I saw that it had a low-cut thong back.

Bella came up behind me and said,

"You're supposed to wear something over it but we show it like that so that everyone can see what would normally covered. You're not thinking of wearing it without a covering are you Sandra?"

"I'm thinking of going to the gym at the university but I haven't got anything to wear."

"Well if you go wearing just that the guys won't get much of a workout, unless you let them get between your legs."

"That depends on how cute they are." I replied

"Those things are quite cheap, mind you they should be, there's bugger all to them." Bella said.

Lisa caught our eye and we went back to work.

Soon I was stopped by a girl asking where the changing rooms were. I led her to them and saw that we were being followed by a man. Amelia was standing there and when the girl asked if her boyfriend could go into the cubicle with her Amelia said that he could.

"Come back in 2 minutes Sandra." Amelia quietly said.

I went off and did go back a couple of minutes later and I saw the bottom of the man's legs between the girl's legs in a position where they could easily be fucking. I smiled and looked through the gap in the curtain and in the mirror I could see the girl's bare back and butt and from the way they kept going forward I knew that they definitely were fucking. I turned and left with a smile on my face.

The shop started to get busy and more girls wanted to try something on. When I led them to the changing rooms I saw a couple of men standing at the entrance looking in. When I looked at what they were looking at, through the gap in the curtains I saw the naked side of a girl just as she was starting to put a dress on.

"Maybe I should try something on when I have my lunch break." I thought.

The shop got more busy and I couldn't help notice that there were quite a few men with girls, more than I had experienced whenever I'd ever gone clothes shopping.

Lisa ask me to go and check the changing rooms to see if anything had been left in there that didn't want to be there. As I walked passed the entrance I saw a man standing there and looking towards the first cubicle. I glanced over so it and saw that the curtain was closed as much as it could be and an arm moving around through the gap.

I went to the far end of the row of cubicles to start checking back to the entrance. Three cubicles were okay and as I stood between cubicles 2 and 3 I poked the closed curtain on cubicle 2 which had been pulled to the end near cubicle 3.

"Anyone in there?" I asked.

There was no response so I guessed that someone had just left the curtain closed so I pulled it open and heard a girl scream. I looked in and saw Bella standing there with one arm out and holding a dress. She was facing the curtain and was totally naked.

My jaw dropped and I froze for a couple of seconds then stepped in front of the frozen Bella, closed the curtain and offered my sincere apologies. I turned to leave and saw the man still looking where Bella was, but now covered by the curtain. He had a big grin on his face and I knew that I had just exposed the totally naked Bella to him.

I started to feel sorry for Bella and intended to apologise to her again when she came out, but then I wondered if it had been a setup, had Lisa sent me in there knowing that Bella would be naked behind a curtain.

I got on with other things but when Bella did come out and over to me she was ginning like a Cheshire cat.

"Lisa set me up didn't she?" I asked.

"Yep, we do it to each other quite a bit. It's an added perk of the job. I'm sure that it won't be long before it's you behind that curtain Sandra."

"I'll look forward to that."

Lunchtime came and I went and got a sandwich and I had finished eating by the time I got back to the shop so I decided to try on one of those tank tops, the long one with giant arm holes. Of course I was going to try it without the shorts that were on the mannequin or anything under the top.

In the first changing cubicle I got naked then checked the gaps at either side of the curtain. I was a little disappointed that there were no men looking but it didn't bother me because I was there to try on the top, not flash anyone.

As it slivered down my body I realised that it was too big for me but then I remembered that I wanted it to be big on me. The narrow front went right up to my neck but the sides only just covered my tits before they scooped down to where they joined the back part at my hips. My sides were bare right down to my hips.

I looked over my shoulder into the mirror and saw that nearly all of my back was also bare but my butt was covered. Then I faced the mirror and saw that the bottom hem was about 7 or 8 cm below my pussy. I shook my shoulders and turned quickly from side to side and watched the material go over my nipples and not go back when I turned the other way.

I giggled to myself as I saw both my hard nipples in the mirror with all the material between them

I stood there looking at myself wondering if I dare wear that top as a dress, a dress that could easily leave my nipples exposed like they were right then. I straightened the top and thought about below my tits. In the mirror I could see that my pussy was easily covered but from my chest down I felt like I was naked, I couldn't feel any material at all.

I again checked that my pussy was covered and felt round to my butt and confirmed that it too was covered. Then I turned my side to the mirror. With my arms straight down I could see nearly all of the side of my tit. It was like looking at a miniature traffic cone on my ribs. I moved my arm around a bit and saw the material disappear over my nipple.

I took the top off and was looking at the price tag. It was more than I had budgeted for clothing for that month but I had just decided that I was going to buy it when the curtain went flying back.

I screamed a little then saw Amelia, Bella and 2 men behind them.

"Gotcha." Amelia said then turned and left, and Bella closed the curtain, well half closed it. I could still see the men and they could see me as I started to put my clothes back on.

"You'll look good in that top Sandra." Bella said.

"I was thinking of wearing it as a dress." I replied.

"Even better, that will keep the guys looking at you."

By then I had got my own top and skirt on and the show was over for the men. I took the top back out and to Lisa and asked her what the staff discount was.

"Put it in my office and come and see me at the end of your shift Sandra, I'm sure that we can work something out within your budget."

I thanked her then did as she had said.

For the next 10 minutes or so, until I needed to speak to a customer, all I could think about was going out in public in the middle of the day wearing just that top. I even planned where I would go.

Most of the rest of the day was all work with no flashing although I did see 1 girl who was changing and had either forgotten to close the curtain or had deliberately left it only half closed. I had just passed a man waiting and I wondered if she was with him or was just flashing him. Obviously I didn't ask and just got on with my work.

At the end of my shift I went to see Lisa and she told me to sit on the chair where I'd had my interview. I was more relaxed this time that I was sat there and Lisa finished some paperwork then looked up to me. I was watching her eyes and they lingered, for a second, on my bare legs and I was 100% sure that she saw my slit and bald pubis.

"Well Sandra, the end of your first full day, how was it for you?"

"Good, better than I expected, I'm not very good with people but you and the other girls have been so easy to get on with."

"I'm pleased to hear that, and I heard about your little incident in the changing rooms, did that upset you at all, the girls can be a bit, shall we say revealing at times."

"Upset, no chance, you may have already guessed but I get a bit of a kick about people seeing me without any clothes on and I got a bit, err, aroused when those 2 men saw me naked."

"Well that's brave of you to confide in me, but rest assured, just so long as you don't go upsetting any customers you can wear as much or as little as you want in my store. Talking about wearing very little, this top (Lisa got it out of a drawer) are you really planning on going outside wearing just that?"

"I was thinking about it?"

"You are braver than me Sandra, good luck to you but please be careful, I don't want to hear that you have been raped or arrested."

"I'll be careful, but just so that you know, I'm a Karate Black Belt."

"Good for you. I've also seen you staring at those mesh leotards, you do know that they are designed to be worn under something don't you?"

"Yes but."

"So where are you thinking of wearing it on its own Sandra?"

"The university gym, I was thinking of wearing it to workout."

"Interesting, if you get all sweaty it will go transparent."

"I was hoping that it would." I replied.

Lisa smiled then asked,

"So you're planning on working out, anything else, maybe you could teach Karate?"

""No, I don't fancy that, but I might take up swimming or track, I can do those without much contact with others."

"I can understand that, my cats are my only regular friends. Have you got any track clothes or a swimming costume?"

"Not that I would be seen dead in. What I have got may have been okay for school or when my parents were around but I'm a different girl now."

"I can believe that Sandra, I can't see you going to school dressed like you are right now."

"Definitely not, I would have got suspended."

"Stay there a minute." Lisa said and she got up and left her office.

Three minutes later Lisa was back holding some garments.

"Right Sandra, here is one of those leotards and a lingerie bra and knickers set that could easily be mistaken for a bikini, they'll both fit you."

"I can't afford the top never mind those."

"Because you seem to be a girl after my own heart I'm going to let you have the lot for £20, can you afford that?"

"Yes, really, you'd do that for me?"

"Yes Sandra, just you make sure that you are back here every Thursday and Saturday."

"Oh I will, I really will, I've had a great time today."

"Good, I'll take the £20 out of your wages, Just don't get arrested."

"I won't, I can run fast as well."

"Even when you're naked?"

"Especially when I'm naked."

"Okay Sandra, see you on Thursday, that's if you are not in jail."

"Bye Lisa."

I left, and to say that I was over the moon would be an understatement. As I walked back to my room my nipples and clit were tingling in anticipation of the fun I intended to have.

I had an early night wanting to be full of energy for the next day but I just had to rub one out to try to relax and go to sleep.

*****

Sunday started early, probably because I was excited about what I was planning to do. As I was rubbing one out I decided to stop just before I orgasmed, I wanted to be aroused when I started my adventure.

The city that I was in has a Tram system that is great for getting around. I'd already noticed that it was busy early on a Sunday as people went to the centre to do their shopping, then it went much quieter before people started heading for home.

After my full bathroom routine, during which I edged again, and getting myself some breakfast, I put on the top, a necklace and some shoes. I took my little shoulder bag with me but I did not intend to wear it across my chest as that would affect the way that my tits got exposed, then with by bag over my shoulder and a paperback in one hand, I set off.

It felt like I was naked as I went out onto the street only to find that it was still a little chilly. I looked up and saw blue sky and knew that it would warm up soon. So I walked to the nearby park, every minute or so looking down to my chest to make sure that one of my nipples hadn't escaped.

Satisfied that just straight, normal walking wouldn't cause my nipples to escape, I slowed my walking pace, got my sunglasses out of my bag, put them on and started looking around. I saw a few people who looked like they were walking through the park to their work or the shops, most of them walking towards me. I knew that I had to walk and act with confidence, if I acted like I was deliberately trying to show my body or I was ashamed by my lack of coverage, I would give people the impression that I was doing something wrong and one of them might call the police.

Technically I wasn't doing anything wrong because my goodies were covered and technically, even if they were on display, it would only be against the law if I was acting in a lewd manor or trying to upset people and it was not my intention to do either. Unless, of course, my arousal got the better of me and I started frigging, but I intended to keep myself under control.

On I walked trying to look as confident as I could and it was working, okay, people were looking at me but no one really stared or said anything. After about 15 minutes I decided to stop and sit on one of the benches for a while so I selected one that was beside a main path and sat on the middle of it, with my butt near the front edge, and got my book out of my bag.

I didn't cross my legs but kept my knees together. I looked down at the hem of the top and saw that it was tight across my hips. I couldn't see my slit but I knew that anyone who looked would be able to see it unless I put one of my hands at the top of my legs, which I didn't.

I opened my book and pretended to read whilst looking sideways out of my sunglasses. I would say that there were people walking along that path, passed me, on average every 2 minutes and I watched every one of them approaching. If they were anything other than a middle-aged or elderly woman I would open my knees a little and watch them as the passed.