Sandra is Different Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got quite a few double takes and if any of them really stared I opened my knees some more.

As time went on I was getting more and more aroused and when one guy about my age actually stopped and really stared I was on the edge. If he had stared at my pussy any longer I'm sure that I would have orgasmed. How I kept my hands on my book I will never know.

After that guy had gone I got up and walked. I needed to let my arousal subside.

On I walked and I came to a raised flower garden with a wall round it. That wall must have been nearly a metre high and quite deep. As I got closer I decided that I needed to show my pussy some more and I thought that sitting on the wall, sideways, would be a good opportunity to do just that. I'd never really sat on anything like that and thought about what I would be showing if I were wearing a skirt so this was a first for me. I thought that if it didn't work I could just move on and find another bench.

Anyway, I jumped up then swung my legs round and sat with bent knees, facing the way that the most people were coming from. I put my hand under my thighs and was pleased easily find my pussy, my butt not even sitting on the fabric of the top.

I pushed my feet as far away from me as I could without obstructing the view of my pussy, then I leant back on one hand whist holding the book against my knees with my other hand. I checked my chest and felt that one nipple was in real danger of escaping, the rest of the arm side of the tit clearly on display.

It wasn't long before my sunglasses covered eyes were following people who walked towards and passed me and more people looked towards me. I saw a group of half a dozen men in overalls walking towards me and when they got real close I heard one of them say,

"Fucking hell, look at that?"

They stopped walking and just stared at me for ages, me just pretending to read and ignoring them. However, my pussy wasn't ignoring them and I wondered if they could see my juices leaking out of me. Once they had gone and were out of sight I put my book down then looked at the wall under my pussy and saw a little puddle. Then I realised that I had been showing them all of the side of one of my tits and the nipple, the fabric of the top was just resting on the end of the nipple. I smiled to myself then decided to stay there for a little longer before going to a coffee shop to replace some of the fluids that were now on the wall.

After a few more people saw my pussy and a lot of side boob, well a lot of the side of my little boob, I got off the wall and headed to where I knew there was a coffee shop. This is in a more built-up area and I guessed that there would be more people walking around.

As I walked there I remembered to act with confidence, trying not to attract one kind of attention but definitely attract the kind of attention that I wanted.

I saw a few people looking and I didn't get any of the type of attention that I didn't want.

As I walked into the coffee shop a girl that is on the same course as me was coming out.

"Wow Sandra, that's an amazing outfit, so daring."

"Hi Jennifer, yes, I guess that it a bit daring, but it's not like I've got much for anyone to see or complain about anyway."

"Well I think that you look great Sandra. Sorry, gotta go or I'll be late for work."

"Seeya Jennifer." I replied and continued to the counter

The Barista did a double take when he saw me and as I got my money out of my purse I noticed that 1 of my nipples had escaped, I looked at the Barista and saw that he had spotted it too so I let him have a good look for a few seconds then said,

"Oops, maybe wearing this dress today wasn't such a good idea."

"You look great in it to me."

The Batista replied, but by then I had adjusted the 'dress' so that both my nipples were covered. I smiled at him and passed a £5 note to him then waited for my change. As I reached to put the coins in the charity box on the counter I felt the other nipple escape but I ignored it, picked up my coffee, turned and looked for a table.

There were half dozen couples in there and I could see 2 of the men looking at me but I chose to go and sit at one of the tables outside. I chose one where I could sit and look at the people walking along the footpath towards me and sat on the front edge of the chair leaning back and didn't cross my legs. Instead I left my knees slightly apart.

This meant that although my slit appeared to be covered when I looked down, anyone approaching me would, if they looked, be able to see it with my clit sticking out between my lips. I put my sunglasses back on and got my book out of my bag.

Pretending to read, I could look over my book and watch the people approaching me and see if they looked my way and gave some indication that they'd seen my pussy.

The last sip of my coffee was cold by the time I took it because I'd been sat there for at least 30 minutes and noticed 7 men and 1 girl who had probably seen my slit. The girl just smiled but the men had a variety of reactions from just a double take and a short stare, to 1 guy who stopped, knelt down and re-tied a shoelace, all whilst staring at my pussy and maybe the side on 1 tit, its areola and nipple that was uncovered because I'd discreetly adjusted the top so that the edge of the fabric rested on the end of my nipple.

I was quite aroused and pleased with myself when I got up to leave. I think that I flashed my bare butt a little when I stood up because when I sat down the back hem of the top was half way up my butt, and I'd got a bit sweaty sitting there so when I stood up the fabric was sticking to me for a few seconds before I pulled it down.

My next place that I intended to expose my pussy was the trams and I set off walking to where I could get on one. This was going to cost me money but I had decided that it could well be rewarding in feeding what had rapidly become a fetish to me.

As I walked I kept noticing the odd person, mainly men, looking at me. I knew that the top was covering my pussy and butt, and for most of the time my nipples but some of the stares made me move a hand to check that I was covered.

I chose the tram line that has the longest route, going right across town and out into the suburbs, and as the tram approached I was pleased to see that it was only about half full. I chose a seat near the middle doors so that people would have to walk passed me to get on or off. The seats were in groups of 4, 2 sets of 2 facing each other. This meant that I could sit on a group of 4 and there would be a big space in front of me giving people passing plenty of space to look at my bare legs and pussy.

When I sat I did so lazily, my butt near the front edge of the seat then lay back and moved my leg that was nearest the aisle slightly into the aisle. Then I pulled the hem of the top down as far as it would go and I couldn't see my pussy, but the hem was still very close to my pussy so it would be visible to people approaching me.

Of course I didn't cross my legs, instead I spread my knees a little then took my foot that was nearest the window out of its shoe and put the foot on the seat opposite (not something that I would normally do). That opened up the gap between the top and my thighs and my pubis so there was plenty of skin, all around my pubis and pussy, on display.

Finally, I adjusted the fabric over my little tits so that the end of my nipple nearest the aisle was only just covered. My voyeurs would be able to see half of my little, conical tit.

My body and 'dress' was ready so I stared out of the window but at the same time looking at the reflection of what was going on inside the carriage, and waited.

That tram route has lots of stops and people were frequently getting on and off and walking passed me to do so. My face looked like I was daydreaming, which I was, and I could only see the reflections of people's faces but that was good enough for me to tell when someone had spotted my exposed slit with my clit sticking out between the lips and I was pleased with the number of people that I thought had seen me.

I'd previously worked out that going on for 90% of people are way too unobservant for their own good but the percentage that saw my slit was way above average.

It was the younger men that gave me the biggest thrill, especially those who stopped and stared for a few seconds before hurrying on.

I was sat like that for going on for 45 minutes and my slit must have been seen by around 20 people. When the tram got back to my stop I was well pleased with the results and decided that I would do it again before the weather got too cold.

On my walk back to my accommodation I had to pass a very old building that is built on a bit of a hill and has lots of steps up to the entrance. I don't know what is in there as there are no signs and I haven't bothered to go and look but the interesting thing was that there were quite a few people sitting all over the steps. Some were drinking coffee, some reading, some just looking around and some just talking. As I approached the building I started to get an idea and when I got to the steps I decided that I too would do some 'reading' there so I climbed about half way up the steps, turned and sat on a step.

The cold of the stone steps soon cooled my bare butt, but that wasn't what I was there for, I looked back down to the footpath and saw that my butt was about head height of the people walking by, just what I wanted. My feet were a couple of steps down so I spread them so that they were about shoulder width apart then I put my knees together, got my book out of my bag and started to pretend to read but was actually looking down through my sunglasses at the people waking by to see if they looked up at me and saw my pussy which was starting to get very wet at the thought of people seeing it.

I hadn't realised just how busy that footpath was but when I thought about it, it was one of the main routes from the centre of town to the area with lots of blocks of student accommodation and most of the people walking by did look like students.

It didn't take long before I saw a guy do a double take as he looked up towards me then he turned and walked up to me.

"That is you behind those sunglasses isn't it Suzie? I'd recognise that pussy anywhere." I heard the young man say.

I looked up at him and replied,

"Excuse me, are you talking to me? Do I know you?"

"Suzie, it is you isn't it? Dean, we hit it off at that party just over a week ago and we went back to my place. I have to say that I like your outfit Suzie, even more revealing than what you wore to the party."

It was one of the guys that I'd picked-up at a party and gone back to his place for a good fuck before I'd sneaked out while he was asleep. What's more, I couldn't even remember his name.

"Oh shit." I thought then said, "Oh yes, Dean, the one with the untidiest room I've ever seen."

"That's me, it didn't seem to bother you that night Suzie."

"That's because I was looking for a cock to give me a good fucking but you fell asleep on me before we could start round 2, and what do you mean 'recognise that pussy anywhere'?"

"I could see your pussy from the footpath, why do you think that I came up here?"

I pretended to look shocked that he had seen my pussy and I moved my feet down a step and closed the gap between my feet and said,

"Well that shouldn't have happened and it won't happen again, and you still haven't said how you recognised my pussy."

"I haven't seen many pussies that are just a slit with a clit sticking out, most have some flaps and don't look as good as yours, so do you fancy coming back for round 2 now?"

"No, I'm not in the mood." I lied I did fancy getting fucked but not by him.

"Are you sure, round 2 will be better that round 1, I haven't had drink since yesterday."

"Not going to happen Dean, is that what you said your name was?"

"Yes it is, shame, I'm sure that I could give you a really memorable fuck."

"Not going to happen."

"Okay, your loss Suzie."

"That's a matter of opinion." I replied as he gave up and left.

I waited until he was out of sight then put my legs back where they had been before that guy had spoilt my fun. At least he'd got a good look at my pussy when he had been sober.

I stayed there pretending to read my book and watching more people walk by. Although quite a few people looked up and saw me I was disappointed that it wasn't a higher number. As I watched them I tried to think of places where I could be naked with lots of people around to see me, but apart from beaches in Europe I couldn't think of any.

By the time I finished my journey back to my room I didn't need to try to act confidently because I was confident, I'd been outside wearing just that top and not had even 1 problem, well apart from that idiot Dean. I was so confident that about half a mile from my accommodation I did a quick turn of my shoulders to the left then the right, knowing that the fabric would bunch between my tits, and walked the rest of the way with both nipples exposed.

I was amused when 1 of 2 youths walking towards me got passed me and loudly said,

"Did you see her nipples?"

My right hand got very busy just as soon as I got to my room and I rubbed 2 out before having a nap then getting on with other things.

*****

On the Monday afternoon I decided to go and have a session at the university's gym and maybe a swim so I got out the leotard and put it on. I was a little disappointed that it had a little patch of cotton fabric in the crotch but that was easily taken care of with some small scissors.

The leotard was very much like a one-piece swimsuit and the coverage was that of a swimsuit for a middle-aged woman but I bet that not may middle-aged women would wear a swimsuit made of that fabric, I had to be careful putting on so that my nails didn't damage any of it.

Looking in the mirror I first saw how it moulded itself to every contour of my body and how I could see the darker colour of the skin of my areolae and nipples. Although it stretched across my little tits the neck was so high that people wouldn't be looking down the top, not that they would need to because it showed the exact shape of my little cones from the sides and top and bottom. I was so proud that they stuck straight out without even a hint of sag.

Looking further down my body I thought that if the fabric had been more see-through and flesh coloured, instead of white, people would have had to look closely to realise that I was actually wearing something.

The camel toe was amazing and I could even see the darker coloured skin of my clitoris.

As I stood and admired myself I thought,

"Well no one can say that I'm not covered, it's just that the fabric was hiding next to nothing."

Then I had a twinge of nerves, could I really wear just that in the workout room? All the other students that I'd seen there were wearing shorts and a T-shirt. Then I remembered that the only staff person that I'd seen there was the girl on reception, no instructors or anything else

"Sod it," I thought, "It's Monday afternoon and there may not even be anyone else there."

I didn't try on the bra and thong set that Lisa had given me because I had seen one on a mannequin at the shop and anyway, it was fully adjustable so I left it in the little plastic bag.

I took the leotard off, put everything that I thought that I would need into a bag, put my hair into a ponytail, slipped a very old summer dress and some shoes on, and left my room. As I walked to the sports centre a gentle breeze reminded me of just how short I was when I first wore that thin, cotton summer dress. Either the dress had shrunk or I had grown. Either way the breeze on my pussy was 'pleasant'.

At the sports centre I signed in and got a pleasant smile from the girl receptionist then I went to the changing rooms and discovered that no one else was there. I quickly changed into my leotard and trainers then looked in the mirror and was pleased that my camel toe complete with bulge where my clit protrudes looked great, and that my little ice cream cones were perfectly covered in the white mesh, and I could see the darker colour skin of my areole and nipples.

I took a deep breath and left the changing room. Seconds later I was opening the door into the workout room and I have to say that I was disappointed. There were only 2 guys and 1 girl in there and they were engrossed in their own workouts. I also saw something that I hadn't see before, a sign saying that firstly there were no instructors and secondly, that the university accepted no responsibility for any accidents or injuries.

I looked around trying to decide where to start. Because I intended to go back there every week I wanted to establish a routine of varied exercises that would help to keep me fit. Thankfully, I saw an instructions sheet on the wall behind each machine so I decided to start at one end and work my way around the machines to see how I got on.

It was when I got to the second machine that I saw the girl who was in there looking at me. I smiled at her and she smiled back then said,

"What's an impressive workout outfit, I've never seen anyone wearing a leotard in here, cute."

"This is all I've got at the moment, I need to get a job so that I can afford some proper clothes."

The girl smiled and got onto the machine she was stood by.

Shortly after that one of the guys saw me and he did a double take before saying 'Hi'.

I said 'Hi' back and we continued using the machine that we were on.

I was starting to get the hang of it all and moved on to the next few machines then came to an exercise bike. Wow, it was so different sitting on that saddle with just the thin leotard covering my pussy than riding my bike back home where I'd always have at least 2 layers of usually thick clothes between my pussy and the saddle. The pressure on my clit was very pleasant.

Okay, I wasn't pushing myself to my limits but I was doing enough to make me get a sweat on so when I got off the bike I went and got a drink of water from the big bottle's dispenser. As I was stood sipping the water and watching the other people there another guy came in, did a double take of me, smiled and went to one of the machines.

The next machine for me was a Steps one and I watched myself in the huge wall mirror I climbed on and looked at myself in the mirror. I quickly realised that my sweat had made the leotard more see-through. The other thing was that the crotch of the leotard had decided to creep into my camel toe and from being about 6 or 7 cm wide, it had compressed to less that 1 cm wide and was partially hidden in my vulva apart from where it still covered my clit which now looked a bit white.

I wondered if I could lift the fabric off my clit and put it all on one side clit so that my bare clit was on display. At that stage I didn't make any adjustments, just continued on that machine then moved on to the next one.

When I got to the final machine I smiled when I saw the diagrams of how to use it, it was a machine called a hip abductor, designed to exercise you thigh muscles by you forcing your legs either wide apart or pulling them together.

As I sat on the machine I looked over to see what the 2 guys in the room were doing and I saw that they kept looking over towards me. As I forced my legs wide apart I looked again and saw that both of them were looking at me. My pussy immediately started tingling and getting a bit wetter.

I knew that I had to act as though I was wearing a perfectly acceptable, thick fabric outfit so I did my best to do just that, ignoring the guys and acting like nothing was on display.

Apart and together, apart and together my legs went, then I got off the machine and adjusted the weights so that it was harder for me to do, then got back on and did it again, and again, and again.