Sandra is Different Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean like one of those Chinese sex dolls?" Geoff said.

"That wasn't what I was thinking," Oliver said, "but yeah, it would be like that, a mannequin, like fucking the real Sandra anytime that we wanted."

"Hey guys," I said, "I'm still here, and who says that you can't fuck the real thing anytime that you want, none of you have asked me. But I do like the idea of a perfect, silicone copy of me being out there. Is this stuff on my pussy dry yet?"

"Err probably." Simon replied.

As he and Oliver started to ease the cast off my whole lower abdomen Simon said,

"It would take a couple of days to print something the size of Sandra, maybe if we could get Sandra there on a Friday afternoon after the Lecturer and staff have left we could get it started and leave it running all weekend. What time are you free on a Friday afternoon Sandra?"

"About 2, are you seriously thinking of making a 3D model of my whole body? Ouch, steady guys, that's my clit that your pulling on."

"Sorry Sandra," Simon said, "the Plaster of Paris had moulded round the shape of your clit which has a little bell-end on it, I'm sure that if we take it easy it will come off. Can I let you know when we want you to come and be scanned. It doesn't hurt or do any damage to you, we scanned one of the students head the other week and he's still as stupid as he was before he got scanned."

I thought for a couple of seconds. The idea of a perfect replica of me knocking around somewhere sounded great. I wondered if Simon could print lots of them and sell them.

"Okay," I replied, "just let me know when."

The cast came off me without any further problems and as I looked at it I liked the shape of my pussy, especially the hollow where my clit had been. I was quite proud of those casts but as I got up onto my elbows I saw that there was bits of dried Plaster of Paris all over me around where the casts had been.

"I'm going for a shower." I said as I got off the table.

As I was walking to my room Emily was arriving and when she saw me she said,

"What the hell happened to you Sandra?"

"Geoff and his mates." I replied, "go and see what they've got."

Emily looked puzzled but she went to the common room and I continued into my room and the shower.

I didn't go out of my room again that night although I did think about when I'd said 'who says that you can't fuck the real thing anytime that you want, none of you have asked me.' and wondered if it had registered with any of them and if they'd ask to fuck me. I also smiled at the thought of Lisa's shop replacing all her mannequins with perfect copies of my body, and the real me standing next to a couple of them, all naked and wondering if the customers would realise that a real naked girl was stood there watching them.

*****

It was when I was idly toying with my clit immediately after I woke up that I realised that I no longer had any bras of knickers to wear under my old school uniform for Master Thomas. I thought that he'd want me to be wearing underwear like schoolgirls do so that he could slowly strip me. I'd have to get some. I decided that I'd go to the Gentlemen's club via Lisa's shop, that way I could buy some and put them on in the shop without any problems. Okay the underwear that Lisa sold wasn't exactly aimed at schoolgirls but it would have to do. If Master Thomas said anything I'd just tell him that I put on my sexiest set specially for him.

I found it hard to concentrate on my class that morning, my brain was getting all excited about what the afternoon would bring, and my pussy was doing the same. I found myself pressing my knees together then opening them quite a lot of the time and I'm sure that the technician running the class saw a lot of my bare, wet pussy because he kept looking my way.

Finally it was time to leave and I rushed back to my room for another shower and shave before donning my old school uniform which consisted of knee length white socks, flat shoes, a plaid skirt (that I rolled the top a couple of times), a white blouse and the school tie that matched the skirt.

As I looked at myself in the mirror I was happy with my look but didn't remember me looking that good when I wore that uniform to go to school.

With my little shoulder bag I set off and rushed to the shop. As I walked in Bella immediately asked me what I was doing there.

"I'm in a rush, I need a bra and some knickers." I replied.

"I thought that you'd stopped wearing underwear Sandra."

"I have, this is for a man to strip me before he spanks me."

"What! You're going to get spanked."

"Yeah, can I tell you all about it tomorrow, I'm in a bit of a rush."

By that time I was looking through the displays.

"Judging by what you are wearing Sandra I'm guessing that you want something that a schoolgirl would wear, a sexy schoolgirl."

"Yes."

"Well a sexy schoolgirl might wear these." Bella said holding up a see-through set that was quite small.

Bella held them up against me and they looked good.

"Come on," I said, "I've got to put them on."

I quickly led Bella to the changing rooms and I quickly stripped with Bella stood where the curtain would have been if either of us had bothered to close it. Putting the bra and thong on I looked at myself in the mirror and thought,

"I never remember any of the sluts at school looking like this when they got dressed after PE."

"What the hell, they'll do." I said just as Lisa appeared.

"What's going on here? Sandra what are you doing here and what are you doing wearing underwear?"

"I'm in a rush," I replied, "Bella will tell you a bit about it, can I explain the rest tomorrow and can I pay for these tomorrow?"

"I'm sure that I can trust you Sandra, and I look forward to hearing all about it tomorrow."

"You will, if I'm still alive or not in hospital."

By then I had put my skirt and blouse on and was fastening up the buttons. Grabbing my bag I almost pushed Bella out of the way and shouted "Bye" as I headed out.

Isla was waiting when I got to our meeting place and I took a deep breath then said,

"You look good Isla, or are you Kat this afternoon?"

"I used Isla on Reddit so I guess that we are Isla and Sandra this afternoon."

"Okay, I only invented Suzie to make if difficult for the guys at uni to track me down anyway. Hey, are you wearing underwear Isla? I just had to go out and buy some on the way here."

"Yeah, I kept one of each just in case. Are you ready to get your backside tanned Sandra?"

"Let's go." I replied and linking arms we set off to walk down the street to the entrance to the Gentlemen's club.

"May I help you ladies?" the old man in some sort of uniform said as we opened the door and walked in.

"I hope so." Isla replied, "we're here to see Master Thomas."

The old man looked puzzled for a couple of seconds then replied,

"Oh Thomas, that explains it, follow me ladies."

As we started to do so I looked around. The place looked like it was built and decorated in the nineteenth century. Not that it looked run-down or anything in fact it looked very smart, just old fashioned.

We were led into a big room that had lots of old, big armchairs, some on their own and some in groups. Each individual or group had a coffee table, most with cups of tea or coffee and some newspapers on them. Most of the men were just sat there reading or sleeping but we were led to a group of 5, middle-aged but distinguished looking men, all of them quietly reading.

The man who led us in coughed and waited. When one of the sat men looked up the old man said,

"Thomas, your guests have arrived."

"Thank you Jeeves, that will be all."

"Thank you sir." The old man said then turned and walked away.

"Girls." Master Thomas said, "which one of you is Isla?"

Isla lifted her right hand.

"So you must be Sandra." Master Thomas said as he looked me up and down.

"Yes sir." I relied.

"Has Isla told you why you are here Sandra?"

"I've been a naughty girl and I've been send here to be punished."

"That is correct Sandra, and how do you expect to be punished?"

"Spanked sir."

"Good, we're all on the same page. Isla, Sandra, these gentlemen are George, Harry, Edward and Charles but you don't need to worry about remembering their names, just call them sir."

"Yes sir." Both Isla and I said to Master Thomas.

"No girls, they are sir and I am Master Thomas."

"Yes Master Thomas." Both Isla and I said and the same time.

"Now girls, I don't believe in spanking a girl who has clothes on so please disrobe, both of you."

Both Isla and myself slowly started taking our blouses off then our skirts. We both stopped there knowing that that wasn't what Master Thomas had told us to do.

"Everything girls."

We took our bras off then our knickers and stood in the classic ENF pose.

"Are you deaf girls, or are you asking for your punishment to be extended?"

Finally, we took our shoes then socks off and gain stood in the classic ENF pose but this time totally naked.

"About time girls. Now put your hands behind your heads and interlace your fingers, then spread your feet about a metre apart."

We did then I saw Master Thomas pick up a smallish, brass bell and shake it before putting it back down on the table.

The whole room was silent and I slowly turned my head and saw that not only was Master Thomas and the 4, middle-aged looking at us but just about every other man in the room was as well. The only ones that weren't looked like they were asleep.

No disrespect to Isla but I was sure that most of the male eyes were staring at my cone shaped, little tits. I guessed that all the men there were used to seeing the sagging tots of their wives.

After a good minute Jeeves appeared and Master Thomas said,

"Jeeves, get the Sybian and set it up on the big table please."

I wondered what a Sybian was.

"Yes sir." Jeeves replied.

Whilst we were waiting Master Thomas told us to rotate 90 degrees, wait for 10 seconds then do the same again until we were back facing him. Isla and myself did and I wondered if her puss was as tingly and wet as mine was. I could see that her nipples looked as hard and mine were.

I saw Jeeves return with a heavy looking box and put it on the table. Then he took out a blanket and spread it on the long, solid looking, highly polished, wood table. Next out of the box came what looked like half a small barrel which he lay on its side. Things fell into place when I saw Jeeves attach a dildo to the curved side (top)of the barrel.

"Oh my gawd, he's going to make us ride that thing." I thought, "well at least it's better than a hairbrush or a cucumber."

I watched Jeeves connect some cables then plug the longes cable into a power supply socket.

"He's going to give us some electric shocks." I thought, still not realizing that the dildo was a vibrator.

"Come with us girls, and keep those hands behind your heads."

Master Thomas led Isla, myself and the other 4 middle-aged men over to the table when I got a closer look at the big dildo sticking up in the air. It looked rubbery and at the base, at what I assumed was the front of it, I could see what looked like an upturned scrubbing brush. The though of my clit pressing on that both frightened and thrilled me.

"Now," Master Thomas said, "any volunteers to go first?"

Neither Isla nor myself said anything so Master Thomas continued,

"Isla, well volunteered, up you get, I think that you can work out what to do."

Isla climbed up onto the table, straddled the Sybian, went down onto her knees and stopped with the tip of the dildo just touching her pussy.

"Impale yourself girl." Master Thomas said.

Isla must have been as wet as I was because she easily lowered herself, moaning as she went, and bottomed out. A thought crossed my mind,

"Okay, that looks fun but there's not much of her butt showing for Master Thomas to spank."

Master Thomas was way ahead of me,

"Now bend forwards Isla until you can put the palms of your hands way in front of your head which needs to be touching the table."

More and more of Isla's butt became visible as she bent forwards, gasping and moaning as the dildo moved around inside her. I didn't know if it was painful or pleasurable.

Then Master Thomas said,

"Don't even move 1 millimetre Isla." And ho took hold of what I assumed was a control box and Isla screamed then moaned over and over.

I guessed that the dildo was a vibrator as well and that maybe the scrubbing brush was as well. My clit tingled a lot more at the thought of what that scrubbing brush would do to my clit.

Then Master Thomas started spanking Isla's butt. I observed that Master Thomas didn't raise his hand really high before bringing it down on Isla's butt, something that made me think that, although it would certainly make her butt sting, it wouldn't do any real damage to her.

Poor Isla must have been as confused as I knew that I would be, the pain, the pleasure, all at once.

"Aargh, ooh, ouch, oh fuck, aargh, ouch, ooh, shit, ooh, aargh."

On she went as Master Thomas rained the swats down on her bare butt until after about the fifteenth swat Isla added to the list of expletives,

"Oh fuck, I'm cuuummmiiinnngg,"

Master Thomas stopped swatting her butt and we all just watched as Isla's orgasm took its course then started to recede.

Just when I started to think that her spanking was over Master Thomas stepped back and one of the other middle-aged men took his place and started spanking her butt with his right hand as Master Thomas said,

"No swearing this time Isla or we will start from scratch."

The swats continued and Isla's expletives were repeated, without the word 'fuck' or 'shit'.

I saw Master Thomas do something with the control box and Isla immediately gasped some more.

The inevitable happened and Isla orgasmed again.

This was repeated until Isla had cum 5 times, each with a different one of the 5 middle-aged men spanking her. As her last orgasm faded into history Master Thomas said,

"That's it Isla, your punishment is complete, I trust that you have learnt something today. You may get down now and stand where you were with your hands behind your head and your legs spread with. Sandra, it is your turn to be punished now, up you get and assume the position that Isla was in."

As Isla climbed down I got a glimpse of her butt. It was red, very red, but none of it was that horrible dark red and I guessed that it wouldn't take more than a couple of days for the red to disappear.

As I climbed up and took Isla's place I was a bit nervous and worried that I might not be able to take both the swats and having 5 orgasms, never mind what the vibrator would be doing to my insides. Isla had looked like she'd been crying and apart from her butt she looked okay. I hoped for the best.

The dildo wasn't the biggest thing that I'd had inside me, that was a cucumber, but I'd never tried moving the cucumber around inside me and I was pleased that I easily slid down and bottomed out before bending forwards. It certainly felt strange as I bent forwards as far as I had to, but it wasn't really painful so I decided that I only had to worry about the swats. Never having been spanked before, not even playfully, I didn't really know exactly what to expect.

Master Thomas let the first swat land before he switched the vibrations on. I quickly forgot my stinging butt as the pleasure of the vibrations really made me happy. I just knew that I had to get myself a proper vibrator, maybe 2 or 3 of them, just as soon as I could.

The subsequent swats took my attention away from the vibrations and I was left with the mixture of pain and pleasure, all at the same time.

After something like a dozen swats I realised that I hadn't been cussing as much as Isla had and I wondered if my butt was hurting as much as hers had when Master Thomas was spanking her.

What I did know by then that there was every chance that I would get an orgasm from each of the men's spankings, the first one was rapidly approaching.

A split second before it hit me I heard myself letting everyone in the room know that I was about to cum. And it was a good cum, longer and stronger than when my fingers earn their keep.

The same routine was followed for all the other 4 men and, although part of me wanted them to start over, the other part of me didn't know if I'd be able to stand on my feet when I got off the table. They didn't start over and I did manager to stand on my own 2 feet when I slowly managed to climb off the Sybian and off the table. Although my brain was in a daze and my body was feeling the pain coming from my butt.

As the daze slowly cleared the pain in my butt increased but I realised that I hadn't cried and that I was feeling that afterglow of not 1, but 5 wonderful orgasms. Also, I was feeling tired and knackered.

Master Thomas and the other men, the 4 who's spanked me and they others in the room, were still staring at Isla and me but my brain was so mixed up that I didn't register the pleasure of them watching me.

"Come girls, back to where you were." Master Thomas said and we followed him back to the place where we'd stripped and Isla and I assumed the same standing position."

"Would you like a drink girls?" Master Thomas asked.

When we both said that we would and Master Thomas rang the bell again. Jeeves was soon there.

"Two colas please Jeeves."

I'd been hoping for something stronger but I guessed that naughty schoolgirls don't get given alcoholic drinks. As we waited for the drinks my brain was clearing and, although the pain wasn't decreasing slightly, the pleasure of the situation was increasing and I started thinking more about all those men looking at my naked body.

The drinks arrived and soon disappeared inside Isla and me. When we put the glasses down Master Thomas said,

"Okay girls, that is the punishment over. These are for you.

"Master Thomas put 2 envelopes on the table then continued,

"If you would like the opportunity to make some old men happy and earn some extra money you can come and sit on the lap of any of the gentlemen in this group."

Isla looked at me and I looked at her, then our arms dropped and we went round the table and gingerly sat on a man's lap.

About an hour later and with 5 lots of male cum mixed with the cola in my stomach, I stood and said.

"Sorry, but I'm too knackered to do anything else."

Isla agreed and we went around the table and I asked where our clothes were. Master Thomas pointed to another little table where I saw 2 little piles of our neatly folded clothes. I smiled to myself assuming that Jeeves was responsible. Then Master Thomas said,

"Girls, please can you leave your phone numbers so that I can contact you for another punishment session, and I also have another proposition for you for which I need photographs of both of you. Just stand there with your hands behind your heads whilst I take them.

I watched Master Thomas take the photographs and the other men putting more money into the envelopes and when Isla and myself got dressed, Master Thomas said,

"Girls, I am looking for some girls who are prepared to take some sleeping tablets and then whilst they are asleep, a distinguished gentleman will come to your hotel room and use your body."

"What?" I asked.

"These distinguished gentlemen cannot afford for their identities to be revealed and they like the idea of having sex with a girl who is unconscious."

"Weird." Isla said.

"Maybe but they are willing to pay a considerable amount of money for privilege of using your bodies."

"Let me get this straight," I said, "these rich men want to do anything that they want to our bodies without us knowing what they are doing or who they are?"

"That pretty much sums it up but I have their assurance that they will not do anything to you that you wouldn't do with a lover and they would never damage you in any way, and, as I said, they are prepared to pay you £1,000 for a couple of hours of your time."