Sandra is Different Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Isla and saw a glint in her eye, she was definitely interested.

"Make it "£5,000 each time regardless of which of us it is." I said.

"£2.000." Master Thomas replied.

"£4,500."

"£3,000." Master Thomas replied.

I looked at Isla and saw the smile on her face. I nodded and she nodded back so I turned to Master Thomas and put out my hand.

"Deal."

"Deal."

We shook hands and I said,

"So when, and how will it work?"

"I don't know when, but soon. I've thought about the plan and what will happen is that you will go to a decent hotel where a room will have been booked, and paid for, in your name. When you get to it you will strip naked, bathe then take the pill that will be waiting for you. You will then get into bed, still naked, and go to sleep. The pill will knock you out for around 2 hours and will do you no harm other than make you sleep. When you wake up the man will have gone and you can get up and resume your life. The money will be in an envelope with your clothes. If you have any problems phone me and I will sort it out."

"What do you think Isla?" I asked.

"You do promise that no harm will come to us Master Thomas?" Isla asked.

"I do, and only 1 of you will be 'in play' at one time so you can easily check with each other after the 2 hours."

"Okay then, let's do it." Isla replied.

"Okay Master Thomas, we look forward to hearing from you. Jeeves will show you out."

Master Thomas rang the bell again, Isla and I picked up our envelopes that were struggling to hold all the notes. Nothing was said by any of the 5 men about the fact that neither Isla nor myself had put on our bras or knickers, we'd both stuffed them in our bags.

Jeeves arrived then led us to the front door.

"Are you okay Isla?" I asked as we walked down the steps to the footpath.

"I'm good, are you Sandra?"

"Yeah, I'm good too. How much cash do you thing there is in these envelopes?"

"Maybe a thousand."

"Not bad for a couple of hours work was it? Will you check my butt please Isla, it's hurting like hell."

Not caring that I was about to lift the back of my skirt revealing my bare, red butt to anyone who cared to look, I turned my back to Isla and did lift the back of my skirt.

"It's very red Sandra, but there's no skin broken and no deep red marks so it won't hurt for long but it will probably be red for 2 or 3 days, what's mine like?"

We reversed our positions and I told Isla that her butt was the same as mine.

"I'm really pleased that there's no real damage." I said as we started walking again, "Will you go again if Master Thomas phones you Isla?"

"Hell yeah, as many times as they want, that Sybian machine, those orgasms, I'd go through that every day if I could."

"Me too," I replied, I wonder how much those Sybian things cost, I'd like to own one."

"More that we just earned." Isla replied.

"How do you know?"

"I saw one for sale on the internet, but at least we'll be able to buy some vibrators with the money that we've just earned."

"Yeah," I replied, "I want to but some new clothes as well, I might be broke again by the time we go to the gym on Monday."

"I'm going to get one of those Hitachi Magic Wands," Isla said, "a girl at school had one and she said that it was the best thing her boyfriend ever bought her."

"Hitachi Magic Wand eh, I'll look that up. I know, I'll talk to Lisa tomorrow, I'm sure that she'll be able to recommend some good ones."

What about this anonymous fucking when we're unconscious Isla? I've pretended to be out cold when I was fucked once and that was fun. Not having to talk to them, just get fucked." I said.

"They might be fat or ugly." Isla said.

"We'd be out cold so we wouldn't know."

"£3,000 for 2 hours laying on our backs, I think that it could be an easy way to get some money and because we'd never see them it wouldn't matter if they were old, fat or ugly."

"Maybe we could setup one of those concealed cameras and record what they do to us, it would also tell us who it is that fucked us."

"Yes, now that we've got some money we could definitely do that, maybe we'd get some videos that we could use to blackmail them." Isla said.

"I'm not sure about that, I'm also not sure that I want to know who it was or what they did to us. I might not like what I find out. I think that I'd like to keep it all anonymous, but you can if you want Isla."

"Maybe you're right Sandra, maybe it's better if it remains anonymous, for £3,000 I can live with not knowing. Hey, do you fancy going for a drink Sandra? It's only early."

"Sorry, I'm too knackered, but I'll take a rain check if that's okay with you?"

"Sure, I'm quite knackered as well. I've never had 5 really strong orgasms in such a short time before."

"Me neither, you don't know of any parties this weekend do you Isla, I need to pick-up a guy and get my brains fucked out."

"I'll ask around, there's bound to be a few going on somewhere, I could do with my brains being fucked out as well. I'll phone you." Isla replied.

We parted and as I walked back to my room I was thinking, I'd really enjoyed myself and the idea of being fucked, and other things, whilst I was asleep sounded 'interesting', Isla had told me that one of her boyfriends had woken her by fucking her and she said that it was an amazing way to wake up but with Master Thomas's plan we wouldn't wake up until after the guy had left. I decided that I was happy to try it and see how I felt afterwards.

Then I started thinking more about the immediate future, would I go to the common room naked with my butt still bright red? When would it stop hurting? Would I be able to sit still in my class the next morning? Would I loose my voice telling Lisa and Bella all about what had happened to me? What clothes was I going to buy?

As I walked into my building I realised that I was hungry,

"Sod it." thought, I'm going to get a pizza delivered, "I can afford it now."

As soon as I got naked in my room I looked at my butt in the mirror. It was bright red but thankfully, as Isla had said, there were no dark red marks and no broken skin.

"Give it a few days." I thought.

Then I went online after slowly sitting on the duvet on my bed. The first thing that I did was order a pizza and a bottle of cola. It would take about 40 minutes so I started browsing for vibrators. I found lots of them and I bookmarked a few that looked interesting, making a note of the names for my talk with Lisa. Then my phone rang, it was the Pizza guy to tell me that he was coming up the stairs.

Not even thinking about clothes, I picked up my purse and went to the flat door. As I left my room I saw Andy in the corridor. We said "Hi" with him staring at my naked front and I remembered that I was naked. The doorbell rang and I thought,

"Sod it, give the guy a nice surprise."

I was just opening the door when I heard Andy say,

"Fucking hell Sandra, what happened to your butt."

With the door wide open I said "Hi" to the Pizza guy. I saw his jaw drop as I turned to tell Andy that I'd explain in a minute and giving the Pizza guy a look at my red butt.

"Sorry about that," I said turning to face the dumb-stuck Pizza guy.

After 4 or 5 seconds silence I said,

"Pizza for Sandra?"

"What? Oh yes, sorry, it's my first day on the job and they told me that I would probably see a few naked university girls but I didn't believe them. Yeah, Pizza for Sandra, that will be £13.99 please."

"Well I guess that taking that job was worth your while then? I replied as I handed £15 over.

"And some, do you order a lot of pizzas?"

"This is my first here but it probably won't be my last."

"I'll keep an eye out for your address then." The guy said as he handed me the pizza and bottle of cola.

"Thanks." I said as I closed the door with the guy still stood there. Then I heard him say,

"Wow, those tits."

I smiled and turned to go to the common room to eat. Andy was still stood staring at me and as I was walking towards him he said,

"Did someone hurt you Sandra?"

"Obviously yeah, but it was consensual so you can relax."

"You let someone do that to you?"

"Yeah, and they made me cum 5 times so it was worth it."

"I would have made you cum 5 times without doing that to you Sandra."

"Maybe but would you have paid me £1,000 for the privilege?"

"Are you turning into a whore Sandra?"

"No, it's not like that, this was just a bit of fun."

"That's quite some fun you've obviously had." Geoff said as he waked into the room, "does it hurt?"

"Of course it hurts." I replied at I took a bite of a slice of pizza then went and sat on one of the cushion on one of the sofas.

"So tell us who did this to you Sandra." Geoff said.

"Not telling, but I will tell you some of the details."

As I ate I did tell them, but not who, where or what the place was like, just the details from getting on the Sybian to getting off it. I didn't want to risk them finding out anything about Master Thomas.

"Fucking hell." Geoff said, "and that thing that you had to sit on, it was called a Sybian?"

"So they told me. I'm going to look it up on the internet when I've finished this, do you guys want a slice?"

As we finished the pizza Geoff and Andy tried to get more details out of me but I didn't tell them anything else. Then I got up and put the pizza box in the trash bag then took the rest of the cola to my room.

I did some more browsing for vibrators then went to sleep on my stomach with my right hand under me and toying with my clit.

*****

I woke with plenty of time to get to my class. As I looked at my butt in the mirror I couldn't decide if it was any less red. After my bathroom routine I decided on the white, lightweight, skater type skirt, knowing that it wouldn't cause me any discomfort as I waked around in it. On my top I wore a pink tank top with spaghetti straps. There were little pokies in the front but not bad (good) ones so when I was ready I set off.

It was chilly outside so the little pokies became big pokies but I expected them to become smaller when I got into the warm uni buildings.

I had an uncomfortable lesson and I so wanted to just stand up and walk around but I couldn't and I was really happy when the lesson was over and I was walking to my bank to deposit the cash into my account. I got a bite to eat in the food hall in the shopping centre before going to Lisa's shop for my afternoon shift. Bella pounced on me as soon as I entered the shop demanding to know what I had been up to and why I suddenly needed some knickers and a bra. I answered her by turning my back to her and lifting up the back of my skirt.

"What the fuck! Have you been spanked Sandra?"

As I started to give her a brief summary Lisa came over and Bella told me to turn my back to Lisa. When I did Bella lifted my skirt and said,

"Look at that boss."

"Wow Sandra," Lisa said, "was that caused by what I think it was?"

"Yes, I've had my first ever spanking."

I started at the beginning again whist Bella went and served a customer. Again I didn't give all the details and I didn't mention what Master Thomas wants Isla and me to do for some anonymous 'distinguished' gentlemen.

"So you enjoyed your first spanking then Sandra?" Lisa asked.

"I did, although it's been a bit painful ever since."

"I'm not surprised, and you're thinking of going back for more?"

"For that sort of money, yes, and being spanked whilst on that Sybian thing was out of this world. Talking of sex toys, you're a woman of the world, which sex toys would you recommend Lisa?"

"Well, you said that Isla was going to get a Hitachi Magic Wand, well I agree with her, Every woman should have one of those for when she's on her own and wants a bit of pleasure, let Hitachi do the work. Another thing that I think you will enjoy, you being an exhibitionist, is one of those remote controlled vibrators that has a pinkish antenna sticking out of your pussy, a Lovense or an Ohmibod. I think that you will enjoy people being able to see the antenna hanging down between your legs. Of course both those are better if someone else is controlling them, and you, but they have a 'random' feature that can make life quite 'interesting'."

"Yeah, I saw those when I was looking online last night, I also thought about people seeing the antenna hanging below my skirt. What about a Sybian, have you got one Lisa?"

"No, Steve and I have a big mortgage and we don't have that sort of money spare. Steve gives me all the fun I can cope with but I've used one and yes, it was amazing. You might be able to use one at this erotic equipment convention, Steve tells me that he's got girls booked for the Friday and Saturday but you and Isla can do the Sunday for him is you like."

"Which Sunday is that?"

"A week after this coming Sunday."

"Can I send a quick text message to Isla please Lisa, check that she's free on that Sunday?"

"You can, then can you start and do some work please, there's a lot of stock to get out onto the racks."

I sent the text and got an almost immediate reply, yes, Isla was free that Sunday. When Lisa came by later I told her that Isa was free and she told me that she would tell Steve and he would let me know where and when.

Bella must have told the other girl working that afternoon about my red butt because Charlotte collared me when I was checking the changing rooms and she asked to see my butt. I had just lifted the back of my skirt with Charlotte squat behind me when a customer walked in and gave us a funny look. Charlotte and I both giggled then Charlotte asked me for all the details. I know that the customer heard us because when she came out of the changing room she was smiling and she asked me if I'd be going back for more.

During a quiet period I went round the shop and picked out a couple of semi-sheer tops and a couple of those really short skirts that are shorter at the front than the back and went and tried them on. Bella came and watched me as asked if I was going clubbing.

"No, I just want to let people see my assets."

"Well if you don't wear anything under those they certainly will."

"That's the idea."

I put the tops and skirts to one side and at the end of the day I took them to Lisa and told her that I wanted to buy them, and pay for the bra and knickers from the previous day.

Lisa gave me a really good staff discount and I decided that I do my clothes shopping there again.

When I got back to my room I stripped and looked at my butt in the mirror. It wasn't quite as red and it didn't hurt as much. I decided to go and prepare myself some food without putting any clothes on.

Not only were Andy and Geoff in the common room but all my other flatmates were there as well. All of them had seen me naked in there before, and in the kitchen area so seeing me naked again was no big deal for them but Andy or Geoff must have told the others about my spanking because as soon as I walked in both Lizzy ans Zack asked me to turn round so that they could see my butt.

"So Andy wasn't joking about you being spanked?" Emily asked.

"No he wasn't." I replied.

"And you let some old man do that to you for £1,000?" Emily asked.

"Five of them actually." I replied.

"Hmm, let me know if they want some else to spank." Emily said.

I smiled and said that I would.

"So how bad does it hurt?" Lizzy asked.

"I guess that it isn't too bad, it isn't like they broke my skin or drew blood, that would have been a lot worse."

"So how did your class go this morning, I bet that it was uncomfortable sitting on that?" Geoff asked.

"Shall we say that I had trouble concentrating." I replied.

"I bet that you did." Emily said, "so will you be going back for more?"

"At £1,000 per time! Of course I will."

"What if they want to fuck you Sandra?" Andy asked, "would you let them?"

"No, not for £1,000."

"£2,000." Geoff asked.

"I doubt it."

"£3,000." Zack asked.

"I don't know, I'd be a whore if I did."

"Hey, a girl has to do what a girl has to do to survive these days." Emily said.

"True." Lizzy added.

"So I'm living in a flat with 3 prostitutes am I?" Geoff asked.

"Think what you want Geoff," Lizzy said, "us girls have to do what we have got to do, go and find a rich Cougar then see if you are so judgemental."

"I didn't mean it like that." Geoff said trying to defend himself.

There was a few seconds silence so I continued to the kitchen area and prepared my food.

That evening I went online and ordered a Ohmibod Esca2 and a Hitachi Magic Wand before my fingers got busy between my legs.

*****