Sandra is Different Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're out cold man."

"So what, those pussies are just begging to be fucked, look at them, their juices are oozing out of them."

"You think that we should just fuck them, here, now?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"They might wake up."

"So what? Remember my ex Lucy, she told me that it's an amazing feeling walking up and feeling a cock going in and out of her hole so these 2 should enjoy it. That's if they do wake up."

"Do you think that girls can cum when they are asleep like us guys can with our wet dreams?"

"Lucy told me that she did, but she never told me how she knew that."

"She must have had a camera between her legs when she went to sleep. Do you really think that we can fuck these 2 and get away with it?"

"Us and all the other guys in this house probably. Hey, we can take it in turns, you and Tom go round the other side of the bed and fuck their faces whilst Luke and I fuck their cunts, then we can swap ends."

"I'm going to fuck both girls, both ends." Luke said,

"Are you sure that you can stay hard for long enough?

"If I don't I'll just stuff it in their mouths. Hey, is it natural for a girl to suck anything that goes in her mouth whether she's awake or asleep?"

"Lucy did whenever I put it in her mouth when she was asleep."

All their talking was making me a bit frustrated that one of them wasn't already fucking me but I knew that I just had to wait it out.

Finally I heard them moving around, then my legs being pulled further apart. The anticipation was so great that I nearly orgasmed there and then. Then I heard jeans zips going down, then hairy thighs against the inside of my thighs.

I had all on not to gasp as I felt the cock go balls deep inside me in one thrust.

"Oh that's good man." I heard the owner of the cock say.

Then I felt my whole body move up a bit, the cock inside me going with it and my head going off the side of the bed.

My mouth opened as the cock pressed on my lips then I felt 2 hands grab my tits.

"Jeez, these tits may be small but they are solid and the nipples feel as hard as acorns." The owner of the hands on them (presumably) said.

Meanwhile, below my waist, the cock was going in and out of me with increasing speed and depth. I might have grunted with each thrust but my mouth was a little full. I tried to listen to hear if Isla was getting the same treatment but my brain had other things to concentrate on.

I reached my first orgasm before either of the guys inside me and my body was shaking and jerking as the 2 cocks pounded my mouth, throat and pussy. I was very grateful that the guy fucking my mouth had the common sense to give me breaks to let me breath.

The cock in my pussy erupted as my first orgasm started to fade away, closely followed by the cock in my mouth giving my stomach something to digest.

Then I got a minute or so for my heart to start to slow down a little, and I could definitely hear 2 guys pounding in and out of Isla, both ends, as I could hear guy bragging that he could get all of his cock into her mouth.

Then it started again. Although my eyes were still closed I could tell that it wasn't the same cocks in my mouth or pussy, they just didn't feel the same.

I didn't managed to cum before I'd had 2 more deposits inside me, and another orgasm was starting to build when both cocks withdrew. As I just lay there with a very satisfied feeling I wondered if the guys were going to swap with the guys fucking Isla.

I was actually starting to doze off when I felt my ankles being lifted up then my pussy being invaded by a third cock. Then I felt the wet tip of another cock pressing on my mouth lips.

These 2 guys managed to finish what their mates had started and my body was off again. Both these 2 guys had more staying power than the first 2 and a third orgasm was building when they swapped places.

My teeth nearly clamped down on the fourth cock that was in my mouth but I somehow manages to ride out my third orgasm before my stomach and pussy got another donation.

Then it was peace and quiet for me for a couple of minutes before I heard 1 guy say,

"That was good, I really liked playing with those hard tits and big nipples as I fucked her."

There was a bit of banter between them before one of them asked,

"Any of you been part of a 3 way?"

I automatically clenched my butt at the thought of a cock invading it. So far in my life I'd never had anal sex although I had wonder what it would be like and I got a little excited and nervous realising that I might just be about to loose my anal virginity. It sounded like the guys had decided to do me first as I felt my legs being lifted up and spread wide again.

"Use her juices to lubricate her asshole." One of the guys said.

Then I felt some fingers playing with my pussy, going in and out of me and rubbing my clit.

"Have you guys seen the size of her clit? I've only ever seen one that big in porno movies."

"Yeah, it is big, hang on a sec, I've got to get some photos of that before the 3 of you fuck her at the same time."

I heard a camera clicking then 1 of the guys said,

"Rub it until she cums whilst I video it."

They did and I did cum, then the fingers started moving my juices, and the male cum that was seeping out of me, to my butt hole. At first the fingers were just rubbing across the entrance to my butt hole but they soon started going inside me.

I actually found it easy to relax and let first 1, then 2, then 3 fingers fuck my butt hole. It was nice, bit not as nice and being finger fucked in my pussy.

When whoever it was fingering my butt decided that it was ready, hands lifted me up then lowered me down on my back onto the front of 1 of the guys who had taken my place on the bed. With a bit of shuffling about by the guy I felt his cock at my butt hole then going in. Again, it was nice but not as nice as in my pussy.

Just when I thought that all of his cock was inside me I felt hairy thighs against the insides of my thighs then another cock, this one entering my pussy.

"Are you getting this on video?" I heard 1 of the guys ask.

"Yes, I've got a phone in each hand." Someone replied.

It wasn't that easy for the 2 cocks to fuck me but they were trying to get some sort of rhythm going. However it was easy for the third guy who came to my head and face fucked me. As his cock entered my mouth I felt a bit proud that I had 3 cocks inside my 3 holes, all at the same time.

Through all this, and the resultant orgasm, I somehow managed to keep my eyes closed and not say anything, although I did moan a bit and just hoped that they wouldn't realise that I was very awake. I guess that they were too busy with what they were doing to realise what state I was in.

Finally it was all over and I wasn't sure if I wanted to do it again. I'd enjoyed it but a good conventional fuck is best. I like cowboy best.

I lay there as the guys checked the videos before turning to Isla. She was still quiet so I guessed that she was okay with the prospect of having all 3 of her holes being fucked at the same time. I wondered if it was the first time that she'd done it like that.

"Okay guys, I was the video operator with what's her name, who's going to do it this time with the other hottie, I what to fuck the virgin ass, assuming that she hasn't done anal before. And swap phones so that we've all got a video." One of the guys said.

I opened my eyes just a little bit and very slowly turned my head so that I could just watch the 3 guys doing to Isla what they had just done to me. Judging by her body jerking I was sure that she too had cum so she must have been enjoying it.

When the 3 guys had had their evil way with Isla, sorry, Kat, I heard zips being closed then one guy saying,

"Are we just going leave them like that?"

"Yeah, why not, they'll wake up when they are ready. If they don't wake up before the party finishes I'll push one onto the floor and fuck the other one again before I crash. It's my bed so what I say and do goes."

"I meant cover them."

"Why, they're a couple of sluts who obviously like being seen like that so we'll just leave them. If any other guys are going to the bog and see them they might just come in and fuck them. I'm sure that they'd like that. I was going to change the sheets tomorrow anyway so some more cum on them won't matter."

"Fair enough," another guy said, "if I need to go to the bog I might just come in here and fuck them again myself."

I heard the sounds of them shuffling around then silence. After a good minute or so of silence, other than the noise coming from downstairs, I partially opened my eyes and looked around. There was only Kat and me in the room.

"Hey Kat," I said, "you awake?"

"How the hell could I not be? I'm so hyped up from what happened in the last hour that I might not sleep for days." Kat replied as she got up onto her elbows like I had once that I realised that we were on our own.

"So you enjoyed all that did you Kat? Stupid question, of course you did. Have you ever done anal before, it was my first time."

"Yeah, one boyfriend wanted me to do it so I did. It's not as nice as a proper fuck."

"You're right there, I'd do it again but I won't be asking for it, there's nothing like riding a good cock that's in my pussy."

"So what are we doing now Suzie?"

"Well when I've pretended to be out cold and been gang-banged before I've just waited until everything was quiet then sneaked out and gone back to my room."

"That sounds like a great idea, I'm a bit sore."

"So am I but our tops are downstairs. Although I wouldn't mind walking back to my room topless I think that we might get stopped by the cops." I replied, "Besides. I like that top, I only bought it yesterday."

"Okay Suzie, how about we wait for the next guy who goes to the bathroom them ambush him when he comes out. I think that 2 naked girls will be able to persuade him to go and find our tops and bring then to us."

"Sounds like a plan to me Kat."

As we waited we quietly talked about mainly what had happened and that we'd not given them our real names or numbers. Isla told me that she too liked the anonymity of it all.

"So you don't fancy getting a steady boyfriend then Isla?" I asked.

"Hell no, well maybe in 10 or 15 years but until then I want to enjoy life and get fucked as many times as I can."

"Me too, I'm no good at relationships so anonymous fucking suits me just fine, and I love the fun that I can have letting people see my goodies. I guess that it's a bit cruel teasing guys like that but if they get blue balls it's their problem because they could have just asked to fuck me and unless they were fat or ugly I would probably let them. Hey, did I tell you that I was a virgin before I came to uni?"

"Yes you did, you poor thing, think of all the fun that you missed out on."

"I'd rather not, I might get annoyed with myself but I'm starting to make up for it now and I don't care if I get called a slut or a whore or anything else."

"Me neither Sandra, hey, is that someone coming up the stairs that I can hear?"

We both threw ourselves back on the bed and spread our legs. Our skirts were still up around our waists so we were both very exposed. I heard footsteps along the landing then a male voice quietly saying,

"Fucking hell!"

Then another male voice saying,

"Wow, I've got to have some photos of that."

I heard some camera clicks then one of the guys said,

"Man, I'm desperate for a piss, don't you dare disturb them."

"Hurry up I need a piss as well."

I could hear them moving around, the bathroom door opening then closing, then a minute or so later the bathroom door opening and closing again.

"Hurry up man, then we can decide which of us is fucking which of them."

After the second guy had come back from having a piss I heard,

"So which one do you fancy Jake?"

"The one with the pointy little tits and the big clit."

"Okay, you take her and I'll fuck the other one."

Seconds later I heard jeans zips then a pair of male legs easing mine even wider apart. Within seconds his cock was entering me and his hands were groping my tits and pulling and twisting on my nipples.

It felt good, really good, then I possibly made a mistake, I opened my eyes and said,

"What the fuck are you doing? Did I tell you that you could fuck me?"

The guy just froze.

"I'm sorry," he finally said, "it's just that you looked so inviting and laying like that with no clothes on I thought that you wanted someone to fuck you."

"I did, so don't you dare stop until I've cum." I replied.

The guy's shocked face turned to a smile and he started thrusting in and out of me again. I turned my head and saw that Kat also had her eyes open.

My guy came quite quickly and almost apologised as I felt his cock go soft.

"I haven't cum yet." I said, "so you'd better find another way to make me cum."

As his cock slipped out of me his fingers made their way to my pussy and I said,

"No, not your fingers, your mouth."

The guy looked at my face then his head went between my legs, and his mouth did make me cum. When it was over I looked at Kat and her guy and saw and heard that she was cumming.

My guy started to say that he was sorry again but I interrupted him saying,

"What's your names, full names?"

They told us then I continued,

"You two took advantage of me and my friend whilst we were asleep, you could get into a lot of trouble for that but we won't say anything if you do something for us."

"What?"

By then Kat's guy was on his feet and putting his cock away and looking at me as well.

"Right, the guys who brought us up here took our tops off downstairs and we need our tops back. You two are going to go and find them and bring them up to us, then you are going to help us leave this place without being seen. And you are not going to tell anyone what happened here, if you do we will make sure that the authorities know what you did to us."

"Okay, okay, we'll do that but you have to do something for us."

"What," I replied, "and before you ask remember that you are the ones that broke the law."

"Give us you names and phone numbers."

"We can do that," Kat replied, then she stared to describe our tops.

Off the guys went and then Isla said,

"Well that was another notch on the headboard, he wasn't that bad actually."

"No, mine wasn't either." I replied, then added, "I hope that they find our tops and bring them to us. I'd hate to lose mine and have to find a way to get home without it although it could be some fun."

"Maybe, but it's early morning so there may not be anyone around to see us."

"Shame, I fancy a good streak where lots of people can see us."

"Yeah, so are we going to give these guys our names and numbers?"

"Hell no, well not our real ones." I replied.

"So we're going home when we get our tops back?"

"Yeah, well I am, you can stay if you want but I have to be at work in the morning."

"Oh yes, okay Sandra, sorry Suzie, I'll leave as well, we can walk most of the way together and ...."

Just then the two guys returned and they did have our tops in their hands. We took them and put them on, both of us having pulled our skirts back into place earlier.

"Right, time to get out of here." I said.

"Hang on, what about your names and numbers?" One of the guys said.

"Have you got a pen and paper?" Kat asked.

Unfortunately, one of them had so we gave them our false names and numbers. As I was giving them mine I wondered if it was a number that was in use and if some little old lady would get a phone call asking for a date or a fuck.

"Right" I said, "Elvis is leaving the building, come on Kat."

"Hey," one of the guys said, "I thought your name was Suzie."

"Dumbass." I said as I grabbed Isla's hand and pulled her out of the room.

We walked straight down the stairs and out of the front door. We linked arms and talked as we walked, comparing notes and guys. I'm sure that Isla was as happy with how the night went as I was. When we split to go to our own buildings I thought about how similar Isla and myself are.

*****

My alarm woke me a few hours later and I was soon walking to work wearing another of my new outfits, well a very short dress. I decided that as soon as I found some time I'd go and buy some new shoes.

Somehow I managed to arrive at the shop slightly before Lisa.

"Morning Sandra," Lisa said as she approached me. "Is that one of our dresses? You look good in it."

"Morning Lisa, yes it is, I paid for it on Thursday."

"Relax Sandra, I know that you wouldn't steal anything from me, I trust you, not like that Annie that I had to sack a couple of months ago. Before your time Sandra, don't worry about it."

By then we were inside and I was telling Lisa all about the party and she was telling me that sometimes she wished that she was my age again. The other girls started arriving and before long it was a busy day.

Apart from the odd little trick being played by some of the girls resulting in male customers seeing one of us naked, it was a pretty normal working day. The only big highlight of the day was when the back doorbell rang and Lisa told me to go and see who it was, telling me that it was probably Pete, the deliver guy delivering more stock.

She was right and Pete had a big grin on his face when I rolled up the shutters and saw the back of his lorry ready to roll the racks out.

"Well hello there Sandra, you're looking as good as ever," Pete said when our eyes met. "Is that one of the shops dresses that you're nearly wearing?"

"Hey Pete, how are you doing? Yes, it is one of the shop's dresses, well it was until I bought it the other day."

"Well you look great in it girl but you might want to put something else on before you start lifting some of those boxes, I don't know where they've been but they're covered in soot or something."

"Oh," I replied, "I don't know if there's any overalls or even an apron that I could put on."

"Tell you what, seen as it's you I'll carry them all in."

"No, that's not fair, I'll do my share of the work."

"But your clothes."

"Let me worry about that. Pete."

We finished rolling the racks off his lorry then I looked at the boxes and saw that he was right, they were covered in some sort of black dust.

"Stay there Pete, I'll be back in a minute." I said as I turned and walked off the lorry and to a corner of the store room.

Seconds later I walked back to Pete and looked at his face.

"Wow Sandra, you looked great in the dress but you look even better out of it. I haven't been able to get the sight of those little tits and that clit out of my head since I last saw them and it's great to add more images to my mental library."

"Oh Pete, it's only a girl's naked body, you must have seen hundreds of them."

"But yours is the best ever Sandra, can I be really cheeky and ask if I can take some photographs of you like that?"

"Of course you can Pete, as many as you like but do it quickly please, the shop is busy at the moment."

Without being asked I posed for around 20 photographs for Pete, some of them showing the view that a gynaecologist would get, if I ever go to see one.

Pete had just put his phone away and I'd picked up the first dusty box and was carrying it off the back of the lorry when Lisa appeared.

"Look at the state of these boxes." I said.

Lisa ran a finger on the top of the box that was in my hands then said.

"Okay, that explains your lack of clothes Sandra, a sensible idea taking your dress off. When you've finished come to my office and I've got a wash cloth that you can borrow and I'll get on the phone to head office to complain about the state of the boxes. I hope that they are sealed properly, we'll have to check the contents before we put them on display. Oh, good morning Pete, I'm sure that none of this is your fault."