Sandra is Different Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa left us to it and I made sure to bend over every time that I picked up or put down a box when I knew that Pete was behind me. When we had finished the job Pete said,

"You really are a big cock tease aren't you Sandra?"

"I guess that I am, but the difference with me is that I'll follow through if the guy asks."

"Really," Pete said as he put his right hand on my left tit and started squeezing and playing with it. "So you'd let me fuck you would you Sandra?"

"Yes I would. Tell you what Pete, one Saturday rearrange your deliveries so that you arrive here at the end of the day and you can give me a ride back to my dorm room. I've never had a ride in a lorry, does this one have a bed in the driver's cab?"

"It does. You're not just teasing me are you Sandra?"

"No Pete. I'd never do that to you, only guys that I'll never see again and I see you every Saturday."

"You're on Sandra, I'll see what I can arrange."

Pete gave my left tit one final squeeze then got in his lorry and drove off. I looked around outside to see if anyone was watching me but I saw no one. I shut the doors then picked up my dress and went to Lisa's office. She wasn't there but there were some wash cloths on her desk so I took them to the bathroom and got cleaned up.

Back in the shop all the other girls knew that I had been naked in the back and a couple of them made jokes about me fucking Pete. I laughed them off but didn't deny that I would if the opportunity arose.

When we were closing Lisa asked me if Isla and I were still okay for Sunday the following week. When I said that we were she told me that her husband Steve had been in the shop earlier and has seen me messing about with some of the girls.

"So he's seen me naked already then?"

"Yes he has, only a quick look but he approved of what he saw and said that your tits will really attract the potential customers."

As I walked back to my building I thought about my tits, how they were like little ice cream cones stuck on my chest and how solid they were. I remembered Pete's hand on my left tit and how he squeezed, twisted, pulled and tweaked the nipple making me get wet between my legs. I decided that although my tits were different to most girls tits I loved them and wouldn't swap them for anything.

*****

Back at the flats I discovered that my flatmates had decided to invite a few people round for a few drinks. I discovered this after I'd gone to my room, got naked, had a shower and then gone to prepare some food. When I entered the common room I saw 4 unknown guys and 3 unknown girls as well as the rest of those who lived there.

"Here she is," Geoff said, "our resident nudist. Everyone, this is Sandra."

"Hi." I said and continued to the kitchen area, my nipples already having gone hard and my pussy starting to tingle.

"Come and join us Sandra." Emily said, "don't be shy."

"I'm not being shy." I replied, I'm hungry.

"Come on Sandra, come and give us a twirl and do that standing splits to prove that you're not shy." Zack said.

I sighed then walked to the middle of the room and did what Zack had asked.

"Jeez," One of the unknown guys said, "look at that clit. I bet that that gives you a lot of pleasure Sandra."

"I'm jealous." One of the girls said.

I stayed on one foot for as long as I could while some more, similar coments were made then I lowered my other leg and said,

"There, satisfied? I'm going to get something to eat."

As I went to the kitchen area Lizzy said,

"Oh Sandra, there's a parcel for you on the side, I found it downstairs this morning."

"Thanks Lizzy." I replied.

I guessed what it was so I hurried to get some food ready then took the parcel and my food to my room ignoring requests from at least 4 of the people in the room for me to join them as soon as I had eaten.

As I started to eat I also started to cut my way into the parcel. At the same time my nipples and my clit started throbbing and my pussy started leaking.

I was right, the parcel contained my new Ohmibod and a Hitachi Magic Wand. Using all my willpower not to just switch them on and have some fun, I read the instruction as I ate. As soon as my plate was clear it was put to one side and the Magic Wand was vibrating against my clit.

I think that it took less than a minute for me to cum but I kept it against my clit until I'd cum a second time. As I was getting my breath back I moved so that I could see my pussy in the mirror then I put the Magic Wand at the side of my clit, switched it on and I could see my clit vibrating with the wand. I just couldn't resist watching it as I came to a third orgasm.

I needed a rest so I put the wand to one side and took a closer look at the Ohmibod Esca2. I read that it needed a phone app so I downloaded it and got it all setup. Leaving it on the bedside table for a minute I tried the controls and was amazed at how it danced around.

Then the big trial. My pussy was already dripping so it slipped in very easily, then I played with the antenna to see how flexible it was and was pleased with the results. I reckoned that I could wear it under a microskirt and have the antenna either sticking straight down so that it was clearly visible, or bend it forward so that it went passed my clit. I wondered / hoped that with it like that the vibrations would go up the antenna and vibrate my clit a bit like the Magic Wand does.

I left the antenna sticking straight down then switched it on and screamed. I was expecting a strange feeling but it still made me scream and jump. I switched it off then back on again and soon got used to the nice, mild vibrations.

Then I started playing with the controls and accidentally turned it up to full blast causing me to scream again and start 'dancing' on my feet trying to lesson the effects that it was having on me but there was no relief so I grabbed my phone and turned the vibrations right down.

"Wow, I thought, that was, was, was, indescribable." I just didn't know how to describe the effect that it had on me.

I was just getting over the shock when someone knocked on my door.

"Who is it?" I shouted.

"It's me, Lizzy, let me in."

I opened the door and saw Lizzy with a glass of wine in her hand.

"Are you okay Sandra?" Lizzy asked.

"Yeah why?"

"It's just that we heard you screaming and ....."

"Oh that, I've got myself a vibrator and I was just trying it out."

"I can't see a vibrator. I can see a magic wand that I didn't know you had but no vibrator."

"It's inside me."

I stepped back a little, spread my legs and Lizzy looked down.

"Oh my gawd, you've got one of those remote controlled things, let me have a look. No, better still come with me, everyone will want to see that."

Lizzy grabbed my hand and just about dragged me to the common room.

"Hey everyone, Sandra has got herself one of those remote vibrators, look, it's one of those with an antenna sticking out of her pussy."

By then I knew that Lizzy was a little 'happy', and by the comments from some of the others they were too. I guess that I should have been embarrassed right then but I wasn't, in fact I felt a little proud of myself.

"Come on Sandra, let us all see." Geoff said.

"Yeah, come on Sandra." Emily added.

What could I do? I hadn't planned on showing my new toy to anyone, well not yet, but the opportunity was thrust upon me so I walked to the middle of the room and just stood there.

"Bloody hell," Andy said, "it's got a flashing light on the end."

"Is it switched on?" Zack asked.

"Just on mild vibrations." I replied.

"Someone turn the lights off and see what it's like in the dark." Zack said.

Someone did and I was surprised at how bright the purple tinted light was.

"Bloody hell," one of the unknown guys said, "we'll be able to see you coming a mile away."

"Was that coming or cumming?" Andy said getting a little laugh from a couple of the quick thinking people there.

The ceiling light went back on and Emily said,

"So is that all it does?"

I briefly explained some of the options and then I realised that Lizzy had gone and got my phone. I realised because she started sliding her finger around the screen causing me to gasp. Then she turned the vibrations up to full power and I started dancing and holding my pussy and tits. I say 'dancing' but it was more of a case of transferring my weight from one foot to the other and bending a knee to try to squeeze my legs together to ease the shaking that my whole body was doing.

"Oh my gawd," Emily said, "Is that thing really vibrating that much inside you that it's causing you to do that? What the hell must it be doing to your insides?"

"Turning them into a liquid goo." One of the unknown guys said.

By then I just needed it to stop so I turned to Lizzy and almost begged her to turn it off. She turned it down and I let out a long sigh.

"I thought that girls were supposed to like that?" Lizzy said.

"I did," I replied, "it's just that that's the first time and the shock made me need a rest."

"Wasn't it good then?" Zack asked, "didn't it make you cum?"

"It was good, bloody good, but I think that I need to get used to it a bit before I really enjoy it."

"We can help you with that Sandra?" Andy said, "pass me her phone."

Lizzy did and soon my phone was being passed around the room, everyone playing with the app and my body responding accordingly. I vaguely heard Emily say,

"If I was dancing around like that my tits would be wobbling all over the place but hers just don't even move."

That made me a little proud of my tits but only for a split second, my body had something else to cope with.

At some point I collapsed down onto my knees then onto my back as my legs got weaker and weaker. I could vaguely see my phone getting passed around and even the girls were having a play with the app and therefore me. The more I got used to it the more I enjoyed it although I don't think that I could ever get used to that full vibration mode.

I had an orgasm whilst someone was playing around with full blast but I'm not sure that anyone realised because the visual effects of the orgasm were just about the same as those from the vibrator.

Finally the vibrations got weaker and weaker and I started to relax. One of the guys said that the vibrator was broken but I believed that they had just run the battery flat. For once I was happy that something had been delivered with a half charged battery.

When I was recovered enough I got to my feet, took my phone back from the guy who was holding it and said,

"I'm knackered, I'm going to bed."

Geoff and one of the unknown guys asked me to stay but I told them that I'd had a busy day and that they had finished me off, and I kept walking to my room.

I sorted out how to charge the Ohmibod then went to bed with the magic wand plugged in and close to hand. I thought that I might just need it during the night or when I finally woke up.

*****