Sandra’s Niece Comes to Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra settled herself more comfortably. "I knew him from the track team. Turned out he was in town that summer too, and we'd occasionally meet for coffee or lunch. One day, I told him my roommates were all away for most of the week, and he invited himself over the next day. I had no idea...." She drifted off into thought, then climbed over Tara to get to the other side of the bed. "Usually, when I replay this memory for myself, I have some help." She opened the middle drawer of the bedside table and pulled out a large black dildo.

"That looks so real," Tara said in amazement as she reached out to touch it.

"It feels very lifelike too." Sandra held it as Tara ran her fingertips over the textured skin, the raised veins, and the brown head. Then she leaned forward and ran her tongue along the side of the shaft. Tara giggled.

Sandra climbed back to her original spot. She held the dildo in her lap and gently ran her fingers along it as she spoke. "He showed up around 11 and immediately wrapped his arms around me, kissed me, and carried me into the living room. I felt his hard cock pressing through his shorts as he maneuvered me onto the couch. I just had on shorts and a t-shirt, so I was naked in no time. It only took me a few seconds to rip his clothes off."

She increased the pace of her fingertips along the long, dark shaft.

"We made out on the couch, exploring each other's body. I loved seeing my white fingers against his dark brown skin." She drew the cock toward her mouth and licked the tip.

"Pretty soon, he wrapped his arms around me and whispered, 'Bedroom.' I directed him to one of my roommate's rooms, since it had a bigger bed." She touched the cock to her cheek and started to move it down her neck, over her little tits and tight stomach, and down to her wet, throbbing pussy. Tara rested her head on her aunt's shoulder and reached down to her own pussy.

"He put me down on the bed and started kissing down my body till he reached my pussy. He took his time, licking me, sucking on my thick curtains, exploring me with his tongue and fingers. Nobody had ever spent so much time licking and probing my pussy, I felt like a gourmet meal. Then he planted his lips right on my swollen clit, and I almost exploded."

She twitched suddenly as her own thumb rubbed her clit.

"I wanted to cum, but I also didn't want this to end too soon. He sensed I was close and backed off, letting me catch my breath. Then he indicated I should take his long black shaft into my mouth."

She lifted the dildo and acted out her narration, interrupting the flow of words as she re-enacted her experience.

"He filled my throat more quickly than I had ever experienced, and I was frightened, yet did not want to let him go. He pushed into me for a little, tickling my throat, and I was struggling to take him in, when I felt him pull out. He was close to cumming."

She lay back and opened her legs wide. "I lay spread out before him." She moved the dildo down her body and started to press it against her slit. "I felt the pressure of his tip against me, and he slowly slid in, letting me savor every inch. When I thought he was in as far as he would go, he kept going, though making sure nothing hurt me and that I was getting the most out of him."

Her words were getting lost in the gasps and moans coming from deep in her throat as the dildo filled her pussy. Tara was lying next to her, looking straight at the black shaft riding in and out of her. Suddenly, Sandra rolled over, shifting onto her knees to ride the dildo hard.

"He rolled over, pulling me with him so I was on top, and my weight was pushing his cock further into me. After I rode him for a few minutes, he sat up and pulled my body against him. I soon lost all control. This sent him over the edge, and his cock swelled up even more inside my tender cunt until it blasted into me."

She growled into the pillow, her shouting muffled as the dildo triggered every nerve ending in and around her core. She quivered as she gave it a few final thrusts, then she fell to the side, exhausted. Tara's head lay back against the edge of the bed as her fingers pumped her pussy and rubbed her clit, and she came loudly next to her aunt.

They lay quietly for several minutes, slowly catching their breath. Sandra flinched one last time as she pulled the dildo out. Finally, Tara turned herself around and whispered, "That was amazing."

Sandra nodded. "We got together three other times that week, each time just as hot. Then my roommates started coming back, and we both got involved in other things. Ultimately, before the end of the summer, he left for another job and transferred to another school, and I had to get ready for senior year."

She rolled over to kiss Tara. "The week remains a magical moment." She licked her juices off her fingers, then brought the dildo up between the two of them. She kissed it, then told Tara, "Have a taste." Together, they licked each side of the black shaft.

Sandra snuggled as close as she could to Tara. "Tomorrow, we'll go shopping for some toys for you. I think every girl should start college with a basic kit. You just have to promise to keep them hidden from your parents." Tara wrapped her arms around Sandra and pulled her as tight as she could. They were kissing, their tongues probing deeper into each other's mouth. Finally, Sandra tossed the dildo onto the bedside table and reached over to turn out the light. "How about we try for some sleep?" she said and pulled up the covers. Tara felt as though she were too wired to go to sleep, but as Sandra settled down in the dark, so did she, and soon they drifted off, tightly wrapped in each other's arms.

THEY WOKE UP to a room full of sunlight. When they got out of bed, after several minutes of kissing and hugging, Sandra realized that they had left the curtains open and some lights on in the rest of the house. "I wonder if any of the neighbors enjoyed the show," she chuckled.

After a naked breakfast, they took a longer shower than usual, since they spent at least as much time playing with each other's body as they did washing. Then Tara asked Sandra to help her shave her pussy, and that took some time for instruction. By the time they were dried off and dressed, most of the morning had passed. So Sandra drove them downtown, where they had a nice lunch, then went to the sex store, where Tara was overwhelmed by the choice and diversity of toys, things she had never even imagined.

Sandra wound up buying her a natural-looking dildo, a vibrator, a clit sucker, and a set of butt plugs, even though she told Tara, "I don't do anal, but if you want to give it a try, go ahead." She also got her some lube, a set of crotchless thong panties, and a carrying case for it all.

Shortly after they got back, Jerry returned from his parents with their two children, who were delighted to see their aunt Tara. As soon as the kids put their things away in their rooms, Tara took them outside to play. After they got back, she spent time with uncle Jerry to catch up, then they had dinner. When the time came, she helped Sandra get the kids ready for bed. She read them a couple stories and hung out with Jerry till Sandra had finished putting them to sleep.

"Want to spend a little time in the hot tub?" Sandra asked when she got back.

"I think I'll head to my room," Tara said, "read a bit and call it an early night."

She gave Sandra a sedate good-night kiss and waved to Jerry, then headed down the hall. After closing the door, she got the bag from the sex store and dumped the contents out on her bed. She spread them out and started to get acquainted with her new kit. She set the package of crotchless panties and the lube off to one side, then lined up the dildo, vibrator, clit sucker, and butt plugs in a row. Looking at them, she was already feelings sensations in her pussy.

Even the descriptions were turning her on: "bendable dong with balls, hard inner layer and lifelike outer skin with a veined texture"... "smaller but just as powerful, stimulate your erogenous zones, 7 powerful vibration modes"... "uses suction to stimulate the clitoris, powered by 9 vibrating suction modes." She realized that the last two toys had to be charged before she could use them, so she plugged them in and turned to the dildo.

Unpacking it, she turned it over and over in her hands, stroking it. It felt soft to the touch, and when she squeezed it, there was a definite hardness at its core. She felt giddy at touching the veins that ran along the side and the knob at the head. Remembering how Aunt Sandy had urged her to lick the juices off her black dildo, she ran her tongue along the full length of the shaft and licked around the head. She giggled at what felt like naughty boldness and felt more twitching in her pussy. She was becoming completely entranced with the dildo and felt fantasies building in her head. For a moment, though, she set it down and stood up.

Looking at herself in the room's full-length mirror, she started thinking about the challenge to post sexy pictures of herself on line. Watching her reflection as though she was watching someone else, she slowly lifted her shirt up and tossed it to the side, then tossed her bra after it. She watched her tits sway as she moved her shoulders from side to side. She cupped her hands under them and lifted them up while pushing them together. "Kevin Marston, eat your heart out," she thought as she bent her head down to lick her nipples. She giggled as she realized that Kevin may have cum in his pants when he finally reached her bare tit under her bra. Next time, she thought, if there is a next time for him, she might just reach into his pants and get him to cum in her hand.

She kicked off her sandals and slid her pants down. "Those panties are not very sexy," she thought. The waistband covered her navel, so she rolled it down till they looked more like a bikini bottom, though the rolled thickness at the waist looked really dorky. "Screw this," she said out loud, then pulled them off. She got the package of crotchless panties from the bed and started to open it, but was distracted by seeing the reflection of her newly shaved pussy. She had not looked at herself after the morning's shower where Aunt Sandy had shaved it clean, so she dropped the package and moved closer to the mirror.

She ran her fingers over her mound and stroked the sides of her smooth slit. After a moment, she gently pulled her pussy lips apart and looked at the delicate folds opening up. She ran her fingers along the labia and pulled them out a little. Not as thick as Aunt Sandy's, she thought, but she liked how they felt as she stretched them out and revealed the slick surface beneath them. She put one finger there and followed it down till she got to the opening. She leaned back a little so she could watch her finger disappear inside herself. While she had often masturbated, sometimes two or three times a day, she had never watched her fingers or the hairbrush handle actually penetrate her opening. She was transfixed as the first two knuckles of her middle finger disappeared inside her, then she saw the surface react and get slicker as she slid it out. She giggled in fascination.

She turned sideways and looked at her profile in the mirror. She liked seeing the curve of her back down to her ass and the glimpse of her tit past her arm. She shifted the pose slightly by cocking her hip, pulling her arms back and then up, turning to the other side to see how different it was. Then she turned to face the mirror and played with covering her tits and pussy with her arms, shifting her legs to block her pussy, pulling her hair down over her tits. "This is fun," she thought and stepped over to the bedside table to get her phone out of her purse.

She started taking pictures of herself in the mirror, firing through a number of poses, front, side, back, and a number of camera positions, over the shoulder, covering her face, others. After taking several, she cycled through the images. "This is harder than I thought," she muttered and decided to concentrate on certain poses. She pulled a stool over to the mirror, sat down with her back to it, and took some time to compose an image while aiming the camera over her shoulder. After about ten tries, she finally got something she liked, a view of her shoulders and back curving down to her ass, her legs off to the side, and her tits just peeking out from behind her arm. That was moving its way to sexy, she decided, and took a few more shots to make it better.

She got off the stool and took another few pictures of herself on her knees, her ass to the mirror, showing her pussy and asshole, and a look at her tits hanging down. She stood up and shot a few more, trying to look a bit jaunty, the way Aunt Sandy had in some of hers. She liked the ones where she faced mostly forward, putting her tits on display, her one leg cocked forward just enough to cover her pussy, and the phone held up to block her face. Finally, she sat on the floor, propped her feet upon the mirror, and took some pictures of herself completely exposed.

After looking at her reflection, she put the phone down and picked up the dildo. She also dragged a couple pillows down to the floor and propped herself on them with a foot up on the mirror. She stared at her pussy for a while, then brought the tip of the dildo down onto it and began rubbing it along her pussy lips.

It was a softer sensation than she had felt before, gently massaging the soft folds and sending warm sensations in gentle ripples through her body. A quiet moan of satisfaction eased out of her throat, and a slight shift in the angle of the dildo sent it probing the opening to her pussy. She gasped in surprise, hesitated a moment, and then gave a slightly firmer push. The head of the toy eased its way through the slick channels of her pussy, past the tight opening, and suddenly filled her in a way she had not experienced before. With a louder moan, she fell back on the floor, her body twisting left and right as she almost unconsciously pumped the dildo in and out of her increasingly sopping wet cunt.

She quivered, and her body twitched in three more spasms before all her muscles relaxed, and she lay in a heap on the floor, totally spread out before the mirror. After catching her breath, she reached down and pulled the dildo out of her pussy, triggering a final twitch as it stretched out the tight opening on its way out. She just lay there with her eyes closed, savoring the strange new sensations that had taken over her whole body.

AFTER A FEW MINUTES, during which she had dozed off, she opened her eyes and stared at the blank ceiling. She still had the dildo in her hand and giggled at the sensations lingering in her body. Not entirely new, she thought, since she given herself orgasms with her fingers and occasionally her hairbrush handle, but there seemed to be a fuller sense. She smiled and lay fully relaxed, naked on the floor, as the last of them dissipated.

She finally sat up and crawled over to the bedside table to put the dildo down. She saw the two other toys, plugged into their chargers, and gave them a closer look. The vibrator reminded her of an ice cream cone, tapered at one end and round at the other. She pushed the button and felt the vibration both in her hand and on the round end; she ran it against her hand, just to see how it felt. The other toy, the clit sucker, looked more like a fat kiwi bird with a stubby beak. She pushed the button and heard a small sound that came from a little internal flap creating a little suction by going back and forth. She pushed the button a few times to see how that affected the suction, then put the stubby beak against her clit. The sudden vacuum yanked on her clit unexpectedly, and she gave a shriek that echoed through the room.

She turned the toy off and listened in the sudden silence for any signs that her shriek may have been heard. She got up, turned out the lights, and slowly opened the door to listen more. Nothing. The house was dark, as though everybody else was in bed. She smiled, felt bolder, and opened the door all the way. She stepped into the hallway and quietly closed the door behind her. She suppressed a giggle. She stepped away from the room, giddy at being naked in her aunt's house, thrilled at the idea that somebody could suddenly appear, turn on a light, and catch her. She fantasized that Uncle Jerry would be the one, that he would see her like that and, in her fantasy at least, she would just stand there and let him look. And maybe more.

As she turned the corner, she saw in the glow of the hallway nightlight that the door to the master bedroom was open. She hesitated, her heart pounding and her pussy twitching, then stepped forward to peek in. As her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she could make out that the bed was empty. Just about then, she heard a sound from the far end of the house, near the entrance to the pool. Feeling her way cautiously, she continued down the hall till she got to the kitchen, where she could see the pool. And there on the deck were Aunt Sandy and Uncle Jerry, hugging each other, completely naked in the light of the moon.

Her hand drifted to her pussy as she watched Jerry's hands move up and down Sandy's back and squeeze her ass. She heard moaning, which she was pretty sure came from her aunt. She suddenly realized that she had also moaned, and she put her other hand over her mouth to keep herself quiet.

Even with that, she had to bite her lip to keep herself quiet as her aunt started moving down her uncle's body, bending her knees until she was face to face with his stiff cock, highlighted by the moon. Tara's fingers slid into her own pussy as she watched Sandra wrap her hand around his cock, stroke it, and then lean forward to take the head into her mouth. Tara's fingers were pumping inside her pussy and rubbing her clit, and she could not help tiny strangled moans escape from her as she watched her aunt suck Jerry's cock. She would have to head back to her room, if she could not control herself, but she was totally transfixed by the awesome sight.

After a few minutes, her aunt pulled back and stood up, turning around and leaning on the chaise longue. Jerry took his cock in his own hand, stroked it a few times, and then positioned it onto Sandra's pussy. Tara could not believe that the angle and lighting, dim though it was, were perfect for her to watch her uncle slide his stiff, wet cock into her aunt's pussy, which Tara imagined was wet and swollen.

Her own fingers were dripping from her juices as she had been pumping her pussy for the last several minutes. She struggled to contain her tiny moans and gasps from getting too loud. They seemed to echo Sandra's reaction to being fucked, and she wanted to keep it that way, not distract her aunt and uncle from fucking, so she could continue watching. As their rhythm picked up, so did the volume of their gasps and moans. Tara was leaning her head against the door frame when she saw Jerry's body suddenly tighten and jerk three times, while Sandra gave a concentrated gasp as he smacked her ass. Her jerked his cock into her, and his legs began to weaken as he was undoubtedly cumming into her.

Tara's lip was hurting from being bitten so hard, and she backed away from the entrance to make her way back to her room. She gave a little squeal as she bumped against the wall and, with her fingers still inside her, turned and headed down the dark hallway as quickly as she could, desperate to cum, but wanting the privacy of her room and the smothering effect of the pillows to keep it to herself.

She closed the door as quietly as she could and stumbled across the room in the dark till she fell onto the bed, her fingers still in her throbbing pussy. She buried her face in the pillows to smother her moans, as visions of her aunt and uncle flooded her brain. When the orgasm hit, her body thrashed around, while she kept her face buried in the pillow.