Sandra’s Niece Comes to Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it was over, she lay where she was, her head in the pillows and her naked butt sticking up in the air. After a few minutes, she rolled over and stretched. She still felt pretty wired. Without moving herself much, she reached out to the beside table to see what she could find. She first came in contact with the vibrator. She pulled it over to her chest, turned it on, and ran the head against her palm to gauge its effect. She pushed the buttons a few times till she got the lowest setting. She did not want to startle herself, as she had done with the clit sucker.

She first put the vibrator on her stomach and moved it slowly toward her pussy. Even that distant touch sent waves through her core, and she let out a soft, slow moan. She moved it closer and then, with her legs spread wide, began running it along one side, then the other, of her pussy.

A groan built up out of her as waves of warm excitement radiated out from the vibrating head through the nerves running through her center. Her hips twisted in delightful agony, and the vibrating head brushed directly against her swollen, wet pussy lips. This amplified the throbbing that was already tormenting her, and she let out a louder, more vocal gasp.

She started moving the toy up and down the full length of her pussy, sending out waves of sensation throughout her body. She writhed back and forth on the bed. Soon she felt her body tightening around her core, and she pressed the vibrator harder against her pussy, moving it faster along her slit, until suddenly, without warning, her whole body began quivering and shaking. She gasped rhythmically with each wave. Then she lay there, catching her breath, and giggling at what she realized was the strongest series of orgasms she had ever had.

The vibrator was on the bed, buzzing against her hip. She fumbled for it, and when she had hit the right buttons to turn it off, she fell back limply, her body exhausted, her spirit thrilled at the new sensation that had just consumed her. She drifted off into a light sleep, spread out obscenely on the bed for only the dark room to see.

Early May, This Year

FOR THE REST OF THE SUMMER and after she got to college, Tara stayed in close touch with Sandra, particularly about things she did not discuss with her parents. At first, it was emails with a question or two. Then as she got into college, there were phone calls and longer emails, some of which got rather detailed. Sandra at first thought it would be wise to set a balance, to make sure Tara knew she could be in touch to discuss problems, but exercise some judgment about how much to share.

Instead, they blew off any notion of balance by having most of their conversations in chat rooms. Sandra had tried a couple chat rooms in her early years of returning to exhibitionism, but decided they needed too much time to be successful. Tara had been experimenting with one such room for a couple of months and found it could be the most fun when she set up a room for a private conversation.

The first time she met with Sandra in such a setting, they wore street clothes and had a tame conversation. The second time, Tara was in bra and panties, and she made several references to sex and public nudity while touching her pussy through her panties. The third time, meeting at 1:00 in the morning, Sandra was in a tank top and thong, and the entire conversation was aimed at arousing each other. By the end, they were naked and had both cum in each other's presence.

That set the pattern for the rest of their chats. A couple times, Sandra sent Tara a new toy, one she had herself, and they would explore it together. Sometimes, they would compete to see who could last the longest. These late-night sessions became collaborative fantasies that would drive them both to orgasm and helped Tara build up a growing repertoire of dildos and other toys. It was also during one of these chats that Tara told Sandra about seeing her and Uncle Jerry on the pool deck the previous summer. Sandra laughed and said, "You should have joined us."

In mid-April, Tara told Sandra that she wanted to give her a birthday present. She directed her to a specific chat-room address at a designated date and time in May. "Wear your BBC SLUT leather collar and a related thong and top. Add some tattoos if you want, and a mask. Just make sure to have your big black dildo handy." Sandra tried to get some more information out of her, but Tara refused to answer any more questions.

Two weeks later, at 2:00 in the morning, Sandra connected to the address Tara had given her. After a few minutes, the screen flickered, and an interior took shape, in the middle of which was the face of a black man. He broke into a smile when he saw her. "Hi, there," he said with a big grin.

"Hi." Her reply was a bit hesitant and inquisitive.

"Aunt Fiona?" She nodded, a little relaxed that Tara had given him her whore name. "Call me Cal. Tara tells me you love the sight of a big black cock." She nodded again, her breath a little shallow. He pulled back a bit from the camera. "Something like this?"

She gasped at the sight of his black shaft, which he was slowly stroking. It seemed so big, since it was closer to the camera than the rest of him, and her pussy immediately twitched at the sight and at the thought that it might be getting hard for her.

"Tell me what you'd like," she said, her throat dry.

"Stand up," he said gently yet firmly. She stood. giving him a clear view of her BBC FUCKTOY halter top and her red Queen of Spades thong. "Mmmmm, now turn around for me. Let me look at that ass." She shook it a couple times at him. "There you go. Now pull those panties to the side."

She climbed onto the bed, aiming her ass at the camera. She spread her legs, then reached through her crotch to pull the thin strand of cloth aside, and spread her pussy lips. Cal groaned, "Yeah, let me see that pussy... spread it wide open for me." She put her head down and used both hands to spread her labia. She held them open, showing the smooth entry to her pussy.

"I'd so much like to sink my cock deep in that pussy," Cal murmured as he stroked his long shaft. "Smack that ass..." She obediently smacked it, making good contact to raise some red spots. "Good girl."

She slowly turned around to pick up the black dildo from the side of the bed and started licking its full length. Cal moaned, "Take it slow... get it nice and wet." Once the tool was glistening, he told her, "Let me see how much you can get down your throat."

She ducked her head, as though in subservience, as she slid her lips down the dark, wet shaft. She had never had much luck with deep throating, though she often tried with Jerry, when he was feeling particularly aggressive. She gagged at the first touch of her dildo toward the back of her throat, took a deep breath, and tried again, but with the same result. After a third effort, she smiled ruefully and made a gesture with her fingers to indicate, "Not much," then went back to licking and sucking on the head.

With the dildo in her mouth, she pushed the straps of her top off her shoulders and exposed her tits, rubbing and squeezing them for his attention. He mumbled, "Mmmmm, let me see those titties... yeaaaah, pull on those nipples." She put the dildo down and used both hands to rub her tits and tweak her nipples. After a couple minutes, she heard him say, "Take those panties off for me...Yes, take it all off."

A little smile spread across her face as she slid her fingers into the waistband of her red Queen of Spades thong. She loved this moment of getting completely naked in front of a stranger, from the times she did so in college with guys she had just met, to the chatroom encounters she had made more recently.

It was what she most loved about the customs for her website followers, the excitement of getting completely naked for a stranger, showing off her most intimate part. And when the sound was up in the chatrooms, there was the anticipation of surprise and lust she would hear from whoever was watching, both men and women, at the sight of her thick, gnarled pussy lips. And Cal did not disappoint her. When she slid the thong down and spread her legs, he gasped. As she stroked the labia, he goaded her on. "Yessss, stroke that pussy for me," he groaned. "Spread that juicy white pussy, begging me for my big black cock."

She moaned when she heard that. She did dream of his big black cock sliding into her, and she slid her fingers into herself in desire for such a moment. "Yesss, don't stop," he moaned in return, "don't stop. Put your fingers in that pussy."

The combination of her fingers and his voice were driving her harder, and she was writhing on the bed. She bumped into the dildo, and he told her, "Let me see you fuck yourself with that black cock... let me see that black cock in that pussy." She grabbed hold of the dildo and brought it to her mouth to get it wet, then slid it down and pushed the tip against her pussy lips. "Yes... " he groaned, "yes... take it all... balls deep, take it all... take all that black cock... yes.... come on, fuck that black cock."

She glanced at the screen as she thrust the black shaft into her pussy and saw that he was stroking his cock faster, caught up in what she was doing and his own exhortations.

"You already had a big black cock inside that pussy?"

"Uh huh," she replied and groaned as more waves of passion crashed through her body.

"Keep going in and out of that white pussy... keep spreading that pussy open... stretch that pussy out for me." Sandra was rubbing her clit and pounding her pussy with the dildo, and her breath was coming in louder and shorter gasps. "Don't you stop... don't you fucking stop," Cal yelled at her, and she picked up the rhythm even more. "You rub on that clit..... there you go... Yesssss, keep that pussy nice and juicy."

Sandra shifted sideways a little, trying to catch her breath and keep the rhythm going. Cal picked up on her changes and told her, "Bend over and fuck yourself with that cock." She turned over onto her knees and anchored the dildo on the bed so she could ride it. "Oh, fuck your white whore," she called out, remember a scenario she had done for one of her followers. "Fill my tiny white pussy with that big black cock."

"Yes, let that ass bounce on that big black cock," Cal growled, losing some coherence as he got caught up in his own sensations. "Yesssss... that big pussy... mmmm... white ass... uuurrrggghhhhhh... "

In her enthusiasm, Sandra rode too high, and the dildo fell out of her. She grabbed it and pushed it back into her throbbing wet pussy. "Put it back in, take all of it," Cal groaned. "You're sure making a mess on that cock.... yes... put it all the way in, take it all, don't you stop, don't you fucking stop."

There was something about the resonance of Cal's bass baritone that drove Sandra's desire to please him. It thrilled her that he liked the mess of juices leaking out of her pussy, and she wanted to do more. She was already balls-deep on the cock. So she leaned forward and reached behind with, first, one hand, then both, to pull her ass cheeks apart. "Yesssss," came that deep, resonant voice. "Yesss, spread that ass... let me see all of it, yes, incredible." His reaction drove her to pull her cheeks more open as she continued to ride the cock. Then, to egg him on, she smacked her ass a couple times, trying to make some more good red marks. "Smack that ass for me," he called back to her. She alternated smacking herself and spreading her cheeks while still riding the dildo. "Don't fucking stop." She kept going until the dildo slipped out of her pussy. She picked it up and turned around, licking the dildo as she did so. She started to slide it back into her slippery pussy when Cal moaned, "Mmmmm, take it out, lick it clean."

She turned around to face the camera and slide the tip of her tongue along the length of the dildo, the juiciness glistening in the flight. She licked the length three times, then opened her mouth to take the head between her lips and looked at the camera as she slid it into her mouth.

"You like sucking big black cocks?" She nodded and slid her mouth further down the shiny, black shaft. Some drool escaped from her lips and rolled down toward her hands. She spread it back up the length of the shaft till her hands connected with her mouth. "Mmmmmm, you were made to serve," the deep voice came from the webcam. She quivered at the thought.

After a few more seconds, he said, "You gonna cum for me? Be a good girl, cum for me." She lay back on her side and lifted her leg so she could slide the slick dildo up into her pussy. "Yes.... don't you fucking stop. Cum all over that big boy cock!"

She changed her angle to make it easier to fuck herself. "Sit up and face me," he commanded. She turned to sit on her ass, her legs spread wide toward the camera. "Yes just like that... so fucking nasty." She smiled as she saw him stroking his cock, which now filled the screen as he had moved closer. She gasped and pounded herself harder.

"Feel good? You like being a slut for big black cocks?" She nodded and cried out, "yyyyeessssss," as the sensations built toward an orgasm. "Don't fucking stop, don't you fucking stop," he shouted, then suddenly added, "Ooh shit... oh fuck yes... oh shit i'm gonna cuuuuum... "

The sight of his white cum shooting out of the brown tip of his black cock sent her over the edge, and she gasped and moaned as her body shook from top to bottom.

She collapsed in exhaustion, her legs spread wide toward the camera, juices leaking out of her and onto the dildo. "So fucking sexy," came a growl from across the room.

She slowly pulled the dildo out of her dripping pussy. "Your cumming sent me over the edge," she said with a laugh.

"Mmmmm, goood," his voice dying slightly as he lay back.

"Hot... as... fuck," she gasped as she fell back onto the bed.

They lay there in silence for a few moments until a voice in a much higher register broke in, "Aunt Fiona, that was awesome."

Sandra was startled from her reverie and sat up. There was Tara looking at her from the camera, her fist wrapped around Cal's sloppy cock as she licked the cum off the head. "Call me Caitlin, bitch, whenever we're in this room." She slid her mouth over the head of the cock and moved up and down a few times.

Sandra just stared open-mouthed at the small screen as Tara sucked Cal. Absent-mindedly, she took off the mask, the one thing that helped conceal her identity.

Tara took Cal out of her mouth and rested her head on his stomach. He had pulled the camera back to show more of them. It was clear that Tara was naked. "I had to really control myself several times watching you on another monitor, so you wouldn't hear me. I almost lost it when you had your asshole so wide open, because I know you're self-conscious about that. But you'll do it for Cal, won't you?" she laughed.

Sandra felt her face go red, and she curled up a bit in embarrassment. How many other secrets had she let slip over the past nine to ten months as she got into more intimate chats with Tara, or Caitlin, to use her whore name? And how many of those had she passed on to her boyfriend? And could they come back to hurt me, she wondered?

Cal had lain back and Tara was climbing over his hips. "I hope you'll invite us to your house this summer, so we can sit in the hot tub, then you and I maybe can share Cal's cock, the way you did in college... " Tara had reached between her legs and was rubbing the head of his cock against her already wet pussy, "... and then maybe you'll let me fuck Jerry, while Cal fills you up... like this," as she slid down the length of his cock, taking him cowgirl style.

Sandra watched with fascination and complete lust as Tara rode him with a surprising competence. She was sure Jerry would be happy to fuck Tara and fairly sure she would get him to agree to her fucking Cal. He would probably agree to a daisy chain, especially on the pool deck at night. And she bet that both men would like to see Sandra and Tara go down on each other in 69. She reached down to satisfy the itch in her pussy from watching Cal and Tara (oh, I'm sorry, Caitlin) and fantasizing about future possibilities.