Sandra, the IT Exhibitionist Pt. 02

Story Info
She's a vice-president; can she still be an exhibitionist?
5.7k words
4.69
17.1k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 02: Vice-president

This is a new sequel to my story Sandra, the IT Exhibitionist. In retrospect, I decided that the original sequel had too many plot lines and that, in general, it would be better to write shorter pieces that kept primarily to one theme. My plan is to break the original long sequel into several shorter ones that will keep more focus on exhibitionism, though not necessarily sacrificing the occasional venture into lesbian, interracial, and group sex.

In addition to being a sequel to the original Sandra, the IT Exhibitionist, the story and subsequent sequels play off of the Helping Alexandra series, in which co-workers develop an informal club devoted to stripping, exhibitionism, and, of course, sex play. For further details, check out those stories.

________________

SANDRA CAME HOME at the end of her fourth week in her new job at 7:30, the earliest she had been home since she started. She was exhausted from running all around the state and meeting people, and her head ached. She was glad the children were with her parents so she could unwind, and when she opened the door, the smell of cooking told her that Jerry had been busy. "I'm home," she called out as she tossed her bag and jacket onto a nearby chair.

Jerry came out from the kitchen, carrying his iPad, saying, "Mommy's home!" He turned the screen toward her to show their daughters, face-timing from her parents' house in Massachusetts. "Hi, Mommy!" they erupted together.

"Hi, girls," she replied, leaning her head on Jerry's shoulder. The noise did not help her headache, but she was very happy to see the children. She delighted in their stories of going to the beach, getting ice cream, and playing horsey with Granddad. Her parents chimed in briefly to say that all was well, and they all wished each other good night.

As soon as they had disconnected, Sandra collapsed onto the couch. "What's the matter?" Jerry asked as he sat down and pulled off her shoes to rub her feet.

"I had a long talk with Charlie this afternoon," she sighed. "I wasn't sure I'd made the right choice coming here, but he told me he's had nothing but good feedback from everybody I've talked to. That was good news, since everybody was all over the map. Some get what I'm talking about. Others, I swear, they must still be using word processors, or typewriters for that matter."

She let out a deep groan as Jerry squeezed the thick pads under her toes, and she felt the tension draining out of her. "This is so different from being on my own. I've got a staff, I'll have to supervise people, evaluate them, fire them. I don't know if I'm up for this."

As she talked, Jerry slid his hands up her legs and under her skirt till he reached the waistband of her pantyhose. She lifted her hips as he pulled them down, lightly massaging her bare legs as he did so. He went back to rubbing her feet after he had tossed the pantyhose onto the floor.

She felt herself drifting into a warm haze of released tension. "You know what else occurred to me?" she mumbled as she felt his hands massaging her legs and moving up to her skirt. "I started to wonder if I was ever going to flash again. I mean, living in one city, always the chance of running into somebody I know from work . . . or . . . " She lost her train of thought as he unzipped her skirt and took it off, then moved to take off her blouse and bra. She opened her eyes as she felt him hook his thumbs into her panties and saw that he had already slipped off his own clothes.

She reached her hand out to his stomach and then his cock. As his shaft reacted to her touch, he stroked her hair. After a few minutes, he lay down next to her and lightly rolled his fingers over her pussy lips, still knotted from their confinement in her panties. She gasped as he lightly rolled the thick folds between thumb and finger.

From his cock, some precum leaked onto her fingers, and she began spreading it around the hardening shaft. She shifted under him and opened her legs, and he rolled over and aimed his cock into her hungry, wet cunt.

They gasped in unison as he filled her with his thickness. Waves of passion flowed from her core throughout her body with each thrust of his cock throbbed inside her. Before long, he tightened his hold on her and whispered, "I'm going to cum," then let out a long gasp as his cock overflowed into her. Triggered by the flood of cum, her own sensations just washed through her.

They lay still as their combined orgasm faded. She ran her hands down his back and over his ass. As she felt his cock softening inside her and her cunt muscles relaxing, she giggled. "It's been a long time since we've been so impulsive about fucking."

"There's something else we should be impulsive about," he said, shifting around to lie sideways and press his thigh between her legs and against her leaky cunt.

She bit his shoulder. "What's that?"

"We should go out to dinner to the tavern around the corner."

"But you've already made dinner . . . "

He put his finger on her lips, cutting her off. "We should go to the tavern for dinner, and you should wear that little sparkly outfit we bought last year in San Francisco."

Her eyes went wide. "You mean the totally see-through skirt and the postage-stamp bra?" The skirt was a tight black mesh with a pattern of silver flecks scattered over it. Depending on the angle of the light, people could see either hints or all of what lay underneath. The bra was a flimsy mesh that did nothing to tame her pokey nipples.

He nodded, with that crooked smile that always got to her. "And those platform shoes with the spike heels."

"You mean, my come-fuck-me shoes?"

He kept smiling, and she knew there was no point in arguing. "You wondered if you were ever going to flash again, so I say tonight's the night."

"And what are you going to wear?" she asked as he rolled over to let her up.

"Oh, maybe a pair of those loose pants that provide easy access in quiet corners." There was that smile again, and she just laughed as she went to get dressed.

THE EVENING WAS WARM WITH A GENTLE BREEZE that tickled her bare legs and ass. She had slipped on a crotchless thong under the mesh skirt, leaving her ass and some of her meaty pussy lips exposed. She also wore a lightweight spring coat that came less than halfway down her thighs. She looped her arm through Jerry's, and they walked down the block to the tavern, where they found a table in the rear.

After the server had taken their order, Jerry reached under the table and started stroking her bare leg. She spread them so he could have full access and soon his thumb was stroking the front of her thong. She moaned quietly at his touch and flinched a little when he brushed against her pussy lip. He looked at her and brought a couple other fingers up to explore what he had found. "Crotchless?" he asked quietly. She nodded and gritted her teeth to keep from moaning as their server was coming back with the first part of their order.

"Don't make any sudden moves," Jerry whispered as he shifted in his seat casually to avoid drawing the server's attention. Sandra slowly let her breath out and shifted a bit forward, hoping the server would not get a look at her bare legs. She was able to smile and shake her head when the server asked if they needed anything else. "The main course will be out in a few minutes," she said with a smile as she turned to go.

As soon as she was gone, Sandra put her hand on Jerry's crotch and felt his cock twitch. "I was pretty sure you had gone commando," she whispered as she wrapped her fingers around his shaft, thickening under her touch. "I just wasn't sure when to take advantage of it. I figured now would be a good time, since you were distracted by our server."

He started to protest, but she squeezed a little harder and was rewarded with another pulse along the shaft. "You shouldn't be the only one to play." As he got harder, she was able to wrap her fingers fully around the cock, even through the material of his pants "I think it would be kind of fun to see you walk to the men's room with this hard-on pushing against your pants, don't you think?"

Jerry smiled back at her. "I'll be happy to do that, sweetheart. And while I'm gone, I want you to take off that thong and be sitting with your leg up, so I can see your bare pussy when I come back this way."

She giggled as he stood up and his cock pressed out against the flimsy material of his slacks. As he headed out toward the men's room, her pussy gave a little twinge every time a woman took notice as he passed their table. Their eyes grew wide, and a couple even looked back her way, either in alarm or warning. She just smiled. She even saw him stop and chat with their server, as though asking for directions. Her pussy throbbed a bit more as she fantasized her own version of the moment, imagining his cock pressing harder as he flirted with this cute server, whose hand accidentally (on purpose) brushed against the throbbing rod that Sandra had held inside herself only an hour or so ago.

She was so caught up in her fantasy and the throbbing reaction in her pussy that she startled herself when her hand brushed against the exposed part of her pussy. It reminded her that she had a challenge of her own to meet. She looked around and saw that one of the women who had looked her way when Jerry walked past was giving her a hard look. She wondered whether the woman had noticed her touching herself.

She glared back at her till the woman looked away, then Sandra slid her hand under her skirt and started to pull at the thong. Part of the thong was under the skirt's waistband, so she had to tug a little to get it down. The skirt shifted a little in the process, but the thong was loose. She took a bite of her salad, in case anybody was watching, then she lifted up on her right side just enough to pull the other strap down and slide the thong down off her ass. The woman from the other table surreptitiously glanced her way, and Sandra sat back to take another bite.

After a few seconds, the woman looked away again. The thong was now resting in the middle of her thighs when she remembered that the restaurant did not use tablecloths, so whatever was happening under the table could be on full view. To pretend that nothing strange was happening, she continued eating her salad with one hand while sliding the thong down her thighs with the other.

Her heart was pounding and her pussy was sopping wet by the time she had got the thong to her knees and let it fall to the floor. Jerry should be coming back any second now, and she still had to get her leg up on the bench so he could see her pussy. But if he could see it, so could the woman from the other table, and what if the server was about to appear with the rest of their meal?

She saw Jerry's head in the far end of the tavern, heading her way. She glanced at the woman at the other table; fortunately, she seemed to be in conversation with her friends. Sandra took a deep breath, shifted out from behind the table, and lifted her leg onto the bench. She pulled the skirt up under her ass a bit, and the front part rode up onto her stomach. Her pussy, she knew, was totally exposed. Her hands got cold, even as a sweat broke out over the rest of her body. She was quivering as Jerry get closer and she saw the server not far behind him with their meals. She glanced furtively at the woman at the other table, but she seemed wrapped up with her friends.

Sandra gritted her teeth and held her exposure till Jerry was almost at the table, but in such a way that he would be blocking the server's view. Then just as he was about to veer towards his seat, she pulled her leg down and crossed it over the other. Her legs were bare, but at least her pussy was covered as the server surged into view, accompanied by a busboy.

Jerry sat down, and said, "Hi, honey, everything okay?" She just laughed and shifted close to him on the bench as the server put out their main course. He asked for refills on their wine and, as soon as they were alone, he put his hand on Sandra's thigh and slid right up to her pussy. "Mmm, somebody's very wet," he commented as she gasped in response to his touch.

After taking a moment to recover, she said, "You seemed quite friendly with our server when you were on your way to the men's room."

"A friendly chat."

"You sure she wasn't admiring your cock pressing against your pants leg?"

He professed innocence. "She didn't say anything." They both laughed, and he ran his fingers over her exposed pussy lips.

Sandra mentioned the woman who had been looking at her. "She went wide-eyed when you walked past her, then she kept looking my way. I think she suspects something. Fortunately, she got caught up with her friends when I had to take my thong off."

"Where is your thong, by the way?" She lifted up her foot with the thong looped around it and handed it to him. It looked like a little ball of string, which he stuck into his jacket pocket.

Their conversation drifted back to Sandra's new job. "There was this guy, Fred, in corporate communications, who's on the culture change committee, which is why I wanted to meet him. There was a woman, Alexandra, from Marketing in his office. I got some really strong vibes from them, like there was something else between them other than work." The conversation drifted around to other random topics till they had almost finished their meal. Sandra was about to take another bite when Jerry put his hand in her lap and back onto her pussy lips. She gasped and lost track of what she was talking about.

Jerry leaned over. "Before we order coffee and dessert, I think it's your turn to go to the ladies' room. First, though, shorten your skirt about an inch or two. And before you come back, make it even shorter."

As she pulled the skirt tighter, she knew that it stretched the mesh and made it even more see-through it, even in a dark restaurant. As she walked slowly between the tables, her pussy twitched at the thought of her labia being on view or even clearly silhouetted. As for the bra, the nipples were already poking through the soft material, and one sudden move would expose her small tits to the whole room.

A few people glanced her way as she passed their table,. There were a couple women in the bathroom when she got there, but nobody gave her more than a quick glance.

When she was ready to head back, Sandra pulled the skirt even tighter, mainly to expose her butt cheeks a bit. She knew this might put her pussy lips on display, and this turned her on even more. She turned to check herself in the mirror when somebody else came into the bathroom, and she quickly headed back out.

Once she started passing tables, she slowed her pace and tried to get a sense of what people might see. A few people just glanced up to look at somebody passing. One or two people followed her with their eyes, as though they thought they had noticed something, but were not sure quite what. In those cases, she felt her pussy twitching. She was even looking forward to passing the table with the grumpy woman, but they were getting ready to leave. She just got a brief glower from the woman as she passed by.

Coffee and a crème brûlée were waiting for her at the table. "Pretty fancy dessert for a tavern," she said as she sat down.

"One of your favorites, I know," Jerry said as he put his hand on her leg and began running up and down the smooth length. "You look good, sweetheart."

In between bites of dessert and sips of coffee, he ran his hand along her leg and brushed her pussy lips. When she was finished, he leaned over. "I'm going to ask the server for our bill. When she goes to get it, take your bra off and put on your coat, but don't button it. Then when she takes my credit card to go run it, take off your skirt. That's how you'll be when we leave, just one or two buttons in the middle holding the coat closed."

Her pussy was already throbbing when he gestured to the server and asked for the bill. As Sandra watched her leave to get the bill, she glanced around to see if anybody was watching, then put the coat over her shoulders, untied the bra strap around her neck, and let the bra fall as she slid her arms into the sleeves. When she went to untie the lower strap, she found that it had formed a knot, and she was struggling to untie it when she saw the server return.

Her heart was pounding and her pussy throbbing as she pulled the coat closed and still struggling with untying the knot. It came loose just as the server got to the table and handed the bill to Jerry. Sandra was pretty sure her eyes went wide, but she focused on Jerry and asked if they needed anything else in a somewhat muted tone. As Jerry said they were fine, Sandra looked down and saw that her coat was still open and her left breast exposed.

"She saw my tit," she told Jerry in a strained whisper, when the server had left. "We could get in trouble."

"We'll be fine. Besides, it's not like you were rubbing it or anything. Now, how about your skirt?"

This time, she did not even bother to look around. She just slid the skirt off her ass and down her legs, not caring that her coat had fallen completely open. As she picked it up and handed it to Jerry, she saw the server coming back. Rather than panic, she smiled at her and sat back, calmly folding the coat closed. Her pussy, meanwhile, was throbbing and screaming for relief.

Jerry signed the credit card slip and stood up. As she stood, Sandra buttoned the coat's middle button and looped the belt over it. She pulled the two halves of the coat closed, knowing full well that they would drift open again as she walked.

As they went through the restaurant, she felt her pussy twitch every time somebody looked at her. By the time they got outside, her legs were quivering, and she was sure she would stumble.

THE EVENING HAD TURNED COOLER, and a breeze immediately tickled her bare legs. She started to turn right to head back to their apartment building, but Jerry steered her left. "Let's walk around the block. We should get to know the neighborhood."

"We don't need to get to know the neighborhood, we're not going to be here that long."

"Give me your hand," he said, "and let go of the coat. It's a quiet street, perfect for some flashing."

As she took his hand, she felt the tension flow out of her. She smiled as each step opened the lower part of the coat and exposed her thighs to the evening air. No longer walking past tables of people who were at eye-level with her pussy, she felt more comfortable and started taking longer strides, happy to risk flashing her pussy to the surrounding dark and empty street. She even let the top of the coat open with each step, knowing that her tits were exposed as her nipples reacted to the breeze on her skin.

"Untie the belt," Jerry said as they turned the corner, and she did so without hesitation. About halfway down that block, he suddenly pulled her into an alley between two buildings. He pressed her against a wall and kissed her, his tongue probing between her lips. He undid the button and slid his hand inside, traveling up her bare stomach to her tit and its rigid nipple.

She felt his cock throbbing through his pants against her thigh. She slid her hand into the elastic waistband of his pants and moved down until her fingers brushed against his thickening shaft. It was his turn to moan as she wrapped her cool, slim fingers around him and started stroking.

Her coat had slipped off her shoulders, and he was kissing her shoulders. She pushed his pants down, baring his ass to the evening, as she slid down on her knees, level with his throbbing shaft. She took the head in her mouth and slid her wet lips down as far as she could go.

Suddenly, a burst of laughter and the sound of raucous conversation erupted on the neighboring street. Jerry jumped back a couple of feet and struggled to pull up his pants against his hard-on. Sandra, on her knees, scrambled to pull her coat up over her shoulders. Once he got his pants up, Jerry stood next to her both to shield her from view and to help her stand. By the time the voices passed the head of the alley, they just seemed to be a couple standing quietly together.

12