Sandra, the IT Exhibitionist Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra's heart was pounding so hard that she had to lean against the wall for support. Her pussy was soaking wet and throbbing, and she still felt the veins and textures of Jerry's cock on her lips. When she turned to look at him, she saw that his cock was still pressing against his pants, leaving no surprise to anybody who might look about his level of arousal.

They started giggling when the small crowd had passed and fell into each other's arms. "That was so fucking close," he said as he pressed his cheek against her hair. She ran her hands up inside his shirt and along his bare back. "My pussy is so wet," she whispered back to him, "it's needing to be filled." He kissed her forehead and took her by the hand. "Shall we head back?"

"Let's keep going around the block. We don't want to shortcut our walk," she added with a laugh, stepping back out onto the sidewalk, her coat flying open at each step. He had to jog to catch up with her. At the next corner, she paused for a moment to see if anybody was walking their way. She saw the crowd that had passed them up ahead, facing away from them. She stepped out to turn the corner and kept walking at a brisk pace that kept the coat open and her whole body exposed.

After a few steps, she twirled around and walked backwards as she held the coat wide open, even lifting it to expose herself completely to Jerry. With each step, she swept the coat from side to side, giving Jerry his favorite view of her fat little ass.

They heard a car coming down the road from behind them. She pulled the coat closed and stepped back to get even with Jerry. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "I've missed this," she said, crossing her arms in front of her to hold the coat in place and leaning against Jerry as they walked.

When they turned onto their street, Jerry slowed down. "I've got a challenge for you," he said. "Leave the coat with me and walk back to our apartment naked."

Her heart started racing again as she stood there, looking at him. He was completely serious. She had not anticipated it, but as soon as he made it, she thought she should have seen it coming. "What happens when I get to the building? What if there's somebody there?"

He shrugged. "You can hide in the bushes till I get there, and I'll make sure the coast is clear."

As she looked at him, a smile slowly built on her face, and she finally shrugged the coat off her shoulders and handed it to him. Wearing nothing but her platform shoes, she turned and started down the sidewalk to the apartment. About halfway there, she noticed some people walking her way on the opposite sidewalk, and she stepped into a shadowed corner of the neighboring building, She waited till they made their way to the end of the block and turned a corner, then she looked up and down the street and stepped back out into the light.

Jerry continued to follow her at her pace, marveling at her boldness in the well-lit street. As she got closer to the circular driveway in front of their building, with its own pool of bright light, she hugged the building and the few shrubs planted along the front. Every now and then, she stopped to look back at him, as though to make sure he was still there.

As she got to the edge of the pool of light, she paused, looked all around, then walked across the sidewalk to the cars parked on the street. She twirled a couple times and posed for him, arms spread wide, then turned and bent over to spread her butt cheeks. He laughed and was about to call out to her when she suddenly jumped up and made a dash for the bushes lining the driveway.

What looked like several couples came out of the building all at once, laughing and talking, hugging each other, then heading off in pairs in different directions. Jerry assumed they had been at a party in somebody's apartment and were all heading home at the same time. Two of the couples stopped very close to the shrubs where Sandra had hidden herself. At first, Jerry wondered whether they had noticed something and was prepared to intervene, but they were just chatting, one last conversation before breaking up. He chuckled and wondered what Sandra was going through, crouched down naked on a bed of dirt behind a smattering of small shrubs.

As he got close to the group, the two couples gave each other a final hug and headed in different directions. Jerry nodded to the couple that passed him on their way to a car or their own apartment, then he stopped near where he had seen Sandra hide. "Hang on just a minute, till the coast is clear," he said. He heard a sigh and chuckled quietly.

Sandra cautiously stood up when he gave the all-clear, keeping herself slightly hidden till she had checked out the area herself. "I think there are bugs crawling on me." She brushed the dirt off her legs and ass, then gingerly stepped out onto the driveway. "Do I get my coat back now?"

"Stick close to me as we head inside, and I'll give it to you if we hear anything suspicious." She sighed, knowing that she was not going to win this round, and stepped next to him to follow him in. He gave her a smile and a gentle kiss on the lips, then headed in. She stayed as close to him as she could, hoping that she could at least hide behind him if somebody showed up.

Their footsteps rang on the stone floor as they crossed the empty lobby to the elevator. She held onto his arm while they waited, keeping an eye on the front door. Fortunately, the elevator arrived pretty quickly and was empty. She immediately dashed into it and stood in the back, anxious for him to get on and close the door.

Suddenly, a voice from near the entrance called out, "Can you hold that for me, please?" Jerry tossed her the coat and stood against the elevator door to keep it open. She fumbled, trying to find the sleeve as the footsteps drew nearer. A sense of panic was rising till she suddenly slid one arm in, then the other and furtively wrapped the front closed. She leaned against the back of the elevator, breathing hard, as a heavy-set man scurried up to the door and stepped in. "Thanks," he said, out of breath. "Could you hit five for me, please?"

Jerry nodded and pushed the buttons for 5 and 9, then stood next to Sandra. They rode in silence for a couple floors, then the man said, "Nice night."

As the doors closed, the man said, "You new here? I don't remember having seen you before."

"We moved in a month and a half ago. We're staying here while we look for a house."

"Oh, yeah, where you looking?"

"Not sure yet," Jerry said. "We're still exploring."

Fortunately, the elevator stopped at the fifth floor, and the man got out. "Happy hunting," he said as he stepped out.

Sandra rolled her eyes. "I think he was a little drunk. I'm glad he wasn't on our floor."

At their stop, Jerry stepped out to check out the hall. "Coast is clear," he said. "Let me have the coat."

"Oh, come on," Sandra said. "Haven't I done enough?"

He just stood there with his hand held out. "Fuck," she muttered as her shoulders drooped. She lifted the coat off her shoulders and handed it to him. "After you," he said.

She leaned out of the elevator and looked down the hall in both directions. Then she dashed out and ran down the hall to their apartment. Jerry sauntered after her, enjoying her fat little ass twitching as she ran.

When she got to their door, she turned back to him and gestured frantically for him to hurry up. There were still two more apartments further down the hall, and if somebody came out of one of them, there was no place for her to hide. Then she heard the elevator door close, and she was sure somebody was calling it from the lobby.

"Come on," she whispered frantically when he was two doors away. He just smiled and kept walking at the same pace. He had his key out and stuck it in the lock. "When you get in, just go right to the balcony and wait there for me."

"Just open the door." She was sure she heard the elevator or another apartment door opening, and she was starting to panic. Finally, he turned the key, and she ran in. As she moved to the balcony, Jerry turned on all the lights, so she knew she would be on full display, but at least she was not in the hallway any more.

Out on the balcony, the air was cooler than at ground level, and her nipples got stiff while goosebumps covered her whole body. She clutched the railing and looked at the other half of the apartment building, running at a right angle to their part. She wondered whether anybody in those apartments was looking at her, then she felt Jerry step behind her. He put his hands on her hips, then ran them up her sides and onto her tits, engulfing them in his firm grip. As more of his body came in contact with her, she realized that he was naked, and now his cock was pressing against her thighs, getting stiffer as he rubbed against her.

He wrapped one arm around her chest and held her close, and slid the other down her stomach. She gasped as his fingers probed her pussy lips.

She spread her legs slightly, and his cock bounced into the opening space. She wrapped her fingers around his shaft and lifted him till she press him against the opening to her already wet pussy The two of them moaned as he penetrated her tight cunt.

With each thrust, Jerry went deeper and seemed to get thicker, filling and stretching her cunt. Soon she was bent at the waist, clutching tight onto the balcony railing, her head swimming in ecstasy. She was sure their moans were echoing against the surrounding buildings, and she did not care.

He smacked her ass and grabbed her cheeks, then lifted her slightly as his thrusts became more purposeful. She felt him tightening, and his moans became more guttural, more insistent. She felt his cock build up and, just as he shot his first load into her, her body started shaking, snapping like a sheet in the wind, as her orgasm burst from his explosion inside her.

They shook together as the orgasms ran their course. Sandra felt her knees go weak and tried to pull herself up from the balcony. Jerry put an arm around her waist and held her up as his cock made a last few twitches inside her. As she turned to kiss him, his cock slipped out of her, and a flood of cum ran down her legs. He leaned against the concrete wall of the balcony to maintain his balance and kissed her deeply. She wrapped her arm around his shoulders.

When he could regain his footing, he lifted her up to carry her back into the apartment, slid the balcony door closed, and turned out some of the lights as they stumbled toward their bedroom. He placed her on the bed, under the covers, and had just enough presence of mind to take off her shoes, before he crawled in with her. He realized that some of the lights were still on, but he decided that would have to wait till morning, as they drifted off to sleep.

12