Sandra, the IT Exhibitionist Pt. 03

Story Info
The VP is initiated to the exhibitionist team.
7.3k words
4.6
6.9k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra the VP Has Her First Adventure with Alexandra and Mary Jo

______________

In this third part, Sandra, the IT Exhibitionist, now a vice president for a hospital system, connects with Alexandra and Mary Jo, characters in the Helping Alexandra series, in which co-workers develop an informal club devoted to stripping, exhibitionism, and, of course, sex play. For further details and background, check out those stories.

_______________

ON THE THIRD weekend of September, the hospital system held its first systemwide gala, the first effort to bring together board members, officers, and major contributors from all the hospitals in the growing network. The idea delighted some, irritated others, but most of them still came to get a preview of the city's new aquarium, where the party was being held.

Sandra was dressed in one of her slinky gowns. She had been on the job for three months and met all the major players, so she figured she could take some risk. She had some sedate gowns, for when she needed to appear modest and well-behaved, as well as a couple of racy outfits, best worn with nothing underneath.

Her slinky gowns showed off her physique with varying degrees of outright exposure. For this night, she chose a backless number that gave enough coverage to her breasts to claim modesty, but not so much as to prevent people's imagination from working overtime.

From her perspective, this was a working gala, where she could reinforce the connections she had made in the previous months, particularly with the people who were uncertain about the merger and her role in it. At dinner, she and Jerry sat at the table hosted by her boss, Charlie, the system senior Vice President who had hired her.

Sandra was glad to have Jerry with her, even though he sometimes felt it was a drag. He could always make her laugh and smile when the business side of things got too much for her. After dinner, they joined in the dancing. In the slow dances, he maneuvered her into corners where he could slide his hand inside the waistband of her gown and onto her bare ass.

During a break in the dancing, Sandra and Jerry went up to the balcony on the second level and looked out at the skyline. "Our new home," she said, as Jerry ran his hand over her bare back. She checked to make sure they were alone and ran her hand along his thigh, bumping up against his cock. After a few minutes, she took his hand and led him along the balcony, till they came to a turn that took them away from the main area and to a secluded corner. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him deeply, and before long, she slid down to her knees, pulling her gown up so she would not get it dirty. Then she unzipped his pants and soon had his pulsing cock in her hands and mouth.

As she sucked his growing stiffness, he brushed the straps of her gown off her shoulders, then reached down and squeezed her bare tits, tweaking the nipples already hardening in the breeze. Both of them moaned as she stroked the base of his cock with her hand and sucked harder and faster with her tongue and lips.

The view of the skyline off to her left gave her the sense that she was on display in front of the whole city. And the awareness that her ass was pressed against a part of the glass structure of the aquarium aroused her even more, as the noises of the gala below and behind her led her to wonder whether anybody looking up, like her boss Charlie or the system president, would see her naked back and bare ass. These thoughts drove her arousal and, before long, she sensed Jerry tightening his hold on her head, a clear sign that he was about to cum.

She grabbed his ass and tightened her lips around him as the first shot of cum went down her throat. She gagged and coughed, but struggled to keep her mouth closed, since she did not want cum staining her gown. Some leaked out, as his load was just too much for her, but she managed to keep it on her tits and chest, while she swallowed the rest.

When she had sucked the last drops out of his cock, he helped her stand. "Now that's a gala celebration," she giggled as she scooped cum off her little tits with her fingers and licked them clean. "Do you have a handkerchief?" she whispered. She took it to clean the rest of herself off, then pulled the straps of her gown up to put herself back in order. They checked each other out, then held hands and strolled back to the main part of the balcony, where two other couples were leaning. They nodded to them and leaned on the balcony to give themselves a little more time to recover.

After the other couples had left, Sandra pointed to a couple of women on the lower area. "What do you think of those two women down there?" she asked Jerry.

"I think the one in that short backless number is really hot," he said, earning himself a mock slap on the wrist. "Plus, she looks to be in great shape."

"She does look in great shape. Her name's Alexandra, I met her during my first few weeks in this guy Fred's office when I visited Corporate Communications. I don't know the other woman, but don't you think they seem pretty close, comfortable with each other?"

Jerry looked and tried to see what she was talking about, but he finally said, "I'm having a hard time seeing much past my cock in your mouth. Sorry I can't help." Sandra laughed and took his arm, to head back inside.

As the party started breaking up, Sandra headed toward Alexandra, whose short backless dress gently molded her well-toned body.

"Alexandra, right?" Sandra stuck her hand out. "Sandra Phillips. We met in Fred's office."

"I remember," Alexandra said, shaking her hand. "Nice to see you again. This is Mary Jo Watkins, director of medical staff services."

"They got you two working the party?" Sandra asked as she shook hands with Mary Jo.

"They recruited a bunch of us to help out in undefined ways," Alexandra said.

"Sort of useful appendages," Mary Jo added with a smirk, "but at least we could dress up and get a free meal."

Sandra laughed. "Medical staff services, I think I'm meeting with a group of your colleagues next week."

Mary Jo nodded. "Yup, me, too."

"Anything I need to know ahead of time? Would it be worth a phone call?"

After Mary Jo agreed to call her in a day or so, Sandra turned to Alexandra. "Have you seen Fred? I thought he would be here."

"I guess word hasn't got around. There's a regulatory crisis with the lab at the Charles County hospital. The local PR director quit and the department unraveled. Lynn sent Fred down as acting director to try to hold things together till they can sort the whole mess out."

Sandra was taken aback. "That sort of throws my plans out of whack."

"I think he'll be back occasionally. He does have system responsibilities."

"Are you going to join him down there?"

"Oh, we don't work together. I mean, we're in the same department, but different sections."

"Oh, I thought you were.... never mind, I've met so many people... On a totally unrelated topic, do you work out? I don't mean to be rude, but I've been looking for a gym and not really sure where to start."

"I go to this small place called Jewel's Gym," Alexandra told her. "It's run by a couple of women, and most of the people working out are women. The few men who stick around really want to do the work. The ones who come to look give up pretty quickly. I'm going there Wednesday evening. Want to join me?"

They agreed on a time, and Sandra and Jerry headed home.

In bed that night, as they were winding down from the party, Sandra said again, "There's something about those two women. I can't put my finger on it. Even as we talked about the gym, there was a sly glance between them. Strange." Jerry pulled her closer against his bare body and mumbled, "Go to sleep, love. Maybe it will come to you in the morning." His breathing grew heavy and rhythmic. She pulled his arms closer and smiled listening to him, still wondering about the two women as she drifted off as well.

THE NEXT WEDNESDAY after work, they met at Jewel's Gym, where Alexandra introduced her to the owners, Jewel and Gina, and showed her around. Gina accompanied them and answered Sandra's questions.

"Some people have called it a boutique gym, and I suppose you could call it that. We just wanted to make it a place where we would like to work out, and apparently a fair number of other women liked the idea."

At Gina's suggestion, Sandra came back the following Saturday for an orientation. Alexandra was there for her own workout and, afterwards, they went for a jog on a trail near the gym. Alexandra took the lead, and Sandra kept pace with her, occasionally a bit winded for not having jogged for a few months.

"Do these side paths go anywhere?" Sandra asked as they passed the third or fourth one.

"Some of them make little loops, some just meander to a dead end. I've tried a few of them. They're a nice getaway if you want some time alone."

They turned off and followed one of them for a bit. The terrain was a little rougher, less traveled than the main path and more heavily wooded. "This one winds through the woods for maybe a quarter of a mile," Alexandra said. "I've gone here a few times, and I don't think I've ever seen anybody else."

"Sounds like it might be a nice place for a topless jog," Sandra said, watching Alexandra, whose expression went from wide-eyed surprise to appraisal to a faint smile.

"I'm game if you are," she said and started to lift her jersey. Sandra smiled back and pulled her jersey over her head. She tossed it onto the ground, as Alexandra was taking off her sports bra as well.

Sandra took off, and Alexandra sprang after her and soon they were jogging side by side. Sandra thrilled at the brisk wind across her skin, the freedom of her boobs jiggling in freedom, and the tightness of her hardening nipples. A wave of sensual liberation ran through her whole body as she ran through the woods.

The path turned a corner and then seemed to evaporate into overgrown woods. "This is pretty much it," Alexandra called out, and they both slowed down. Sandra looked around, took a deep breath, and turned her gaze to Alexandra. "I haven't done that in a long time," she said, "it feels wonderful."

"My boobs bounce more than yours," Alexandra said, massaging them as she caught her breath.

"Do they hurt?"

"Not now, but I wouldn't want to run a marathon this way."

"Nice barbells," Sandra said, looking at the other woman's nipples. "You had them long?"

Alexandra lifted her breasts and pulled gently on the piercings. "About six months. I got them after I started my exhibitionist adventures. I figured, as long as I was going to flash my boobs, I should add some bling."

"You're an exhibitionist?"

Alexandra looked a little puzzled. "I thought you knew and that's why you proposed the topless run. A few of us..." She hesitated. "Well, yeah, I've been on a few adventures."

"A few of you? Is Mary Jo one of them?"

"We're very careful about confidentiality, so I'm not going to say much more. Ready for the jog back? Want to make it bottomless?"

Now it was Sandra's turn to be a little surprised and then smile as she hooked her thumbs into her rainbow-colored shorts and slid them and her thong down. She had to struggle a little to get them off her shoes, so she had to put in some speed to catch up to Alexandra. But now with the wind in her pussy and her fat little ass bouncing with each step, she felt glorious and started giggling as she ran. Oh, she had missed this since she moved here.

"I think your butt is tighter than mine," she said to Alexandra as they came to a stop, "but it's got some nice bounce."

"Yours was pretty bouncy under your shorts, I noticed on the way out."

"I love my fat little ass, especially when it's dancing out there naked."

As they pulled their clothes back on and walked back to the gym, Sandra talked a little about her exhibitionist adventures and how she misses the excitement in her new job and new city.

"This isn't something you'd bring up to anybody," Alexandra said. "Why did you suggest running topless?"

"I had a thought, an intuition, based on seeing you and Mary Jo at the aquarium. I've learned to trust my intuitions. Every now and then, they can backfire, but they usually open a lot of doors."

As they walked to their cars, Alexandra said she would explore the possibility of taking Sandra on another adventure. "I'll let you know," she said as they parted.

THEY HAD LUNCH the following week. Alexandra had set it up with Sandra and showed up with Mary Jo. Since she knew the topic was exhibitionism, Sandra wore a red sheath dress that clung to her body and did nothing to hide her pokey nipples. It was a little too clingy for work, so she wore a matching vest in the office, but she left that aside when they headed out.

Alexandra took the lead in telling the story of how she had asked Fred for help one evening and wound up leaving work naked. Mary Jo jumped in with her story of coming across Alexandra naked in the lobby on a later excursion and how she then joined Fred's club by dropping her panties into his desk drawer. "I was terrified, but when I went home naked a few weeks later, something switched. I wound up making changes in my wardrobe, in my life, and particularly in my daughter's life. I think she's still trying to figure out what's changed, but she's definitely happier that we're both so much freer." She laughed. "My husband is still trying to catch up."

The conversation ranged widely with lots of laughter. Sandra gave them a quick summary of her own history, though without going into details about Charlie and her new job. "I've been missing the adventure, so I'd like to find some things to do with you, if you'd agree."

Alexandra and Mary Jo looked at each other. "Since Fred's out of town," Alexandra said, "I guess we'll have to handle this on our own. He's not there for you to drop your panties off."

"Here's an idea," Mary Jo suggested nervously, leaning forward so she could not be overheard. "How about you pay for lunch with a credit card--we'll pay you back--and leave your panties with the signed receipt?" She turned bright red as soon as she finished talking. Alexandra smiled and patted her on the hand. "Mary Jo, you go, girl." Then they both looked at Sandra expectantly as the server brought the bill.

"Lunch is on me," Sandra said as their bill came and handed her credit card to the server. While she went to swipe it, Sandra reached under the table and, with some rocking back and forth, pulled her red leopard-print thong down her legs and off. Alexandra and Mary Jo watched with gleeful smiles as Sandra signed the credit card slip, then put some cash and her damp red thong into the folder with the signed slip. "Shall we go?" She slid out along the bench and stood up. "I think we're on," Alexandra said, as they walked out into the breezy day.

LATE ONE SATURDAY AFTERNOON, Sandra drove to a mall far enough out of town that there was less chance of running into people from work. As instructed, she parked near the California Pizza Kitchen. She walked in and sat on a bench in the middle of the mall. She was wearing a buttoned blouse, a tight sheath skirt, sandals, and nothing else.

She had got an email from Alexandra after their lunch. It said that, if she wanted to play with them, she should drive to the mall on that date, wearing only the designated clothes, and be prepared to follow instructions. When she agreed, Alexandra came by her office, gave her the book Fifty Shades of Grey and told her to read it when she was seated in the mall. When somebody else showed up, she should turn to the bookmarked page, but not until then.

After a few minutes, Sandra looked up to see Mary Jo leaning against the wall with a small video camera aimed at Sandra. Following the instructions, she turned to the bookmarked page and saw a note pasted there. "Keep reading, and unbutton your blouse all the way. Leave a few seconds between each button, make sure your nipples are fully exposed." With her eyes still on the page, she slowly undid her blouse until the two sides fell open. She shifted a little bit to totally expose her nipples.

After a few minutes, Mary Jo stepped away from the wall and dropped a note at Sandra's feet and walked away. Her blouse still fully open, Sandra leaned forward to pick it up, letting her little tits fall forward. "Button your blouse except for two buttons at the top and two at the bottom, then meet Alexandra in the lingerie section of Macy's."

From the lingerie section, Alexandra directed her to the main clothing area, where the racks of skirts stood closely together. "Take off your skirt and give it to me," Alexandra told her quietly.

Sandra's heart was racing as she slid the tight grey skirt down her bare legs and handed it over. This was the first time she had taken direction from somebody other than Jerry, and that made her twice as nervous. "I'm going to cross over to that other section and wait for you," Alexandra said. "Once I signal to you, come on over when it's safe, but don't take longer than 30 seconds."

She felt her throat tightening as Alexandra crossed the aisle, taking her skirt with her. When she got to the far end of the other side, she bent down and tossed what appeared to be her own skirt on the top of the rack. She signaled to Sandra to come over.

Sandra started moving through the racks, then froze when she saw a couple of women coming down the aisle. She started looking at the skirts on the rack in front of her and shifted slightly to keep herself hidden. She glanced up at Alexandra, who was looking at her watch, no doubt counting off the seconds. The two women moved around to the other side of the rack, and Sandra dashed across the aisle. She was only vaguely aware that another woman was just coming around the corner. She quickly made her way to where Alexandra was standing.

"Nice work," she said when Sandra got there, "with time to spare. Here, put this one," and she gestured to the skirt on top of the rack.

It took a moment for Sandra to realize that Alexandra was wearing her grey skirt, which fit rather tightly under her low-cut knit sweater. "Is that going to fit me?" she asked as she took the salmon corduroy skirt.

"Only one way to find out."

The short skirt sat loosely on her hips, and she was about to close the zipper when Alexandra said, "Leave that open. And unbutton one more button near the bottom of your blouse." Sandra took a breath to steady her nerves, then realized she had been filming the whole episode. She laughed nervously. "You're going to get me into trouble, aren't you?"

"Just keeping a record for the team. Let's go meet Mary Jo for the next switch."

As she followed her, Sandra became aware of how loosely Alexandra's skirt fit her. Logically, she knew that it was not large enough to fall off, but it was loose enough to twist slightly with each step, and she found herself frequently shifting it back into place. As they walked briskly through the mall, Sandra was also very aware of how much her midriff was exposed, both from the unzipped skirt and the blouse tails flying open. She kept taking quick glances left and right, just to see if there was anybody who might recognize her.

Alexandra suddenly turned into a bookstore and threaded her way between the racks to the far end of the store, where Mary Jo was looking at a book on mathematics. She smiled when she saw them and asked, "How did it go?"

"Pretty well," Alexandra said. "Wouldn't you say, Sandra?" The VP just nodded. She was too nervous to say anything. Her head was spinning, and her pussy was throbbing. Her pussy lips were wet and starting to swell.

"Let's see your tits," Mary Jo said, aiming her camera right at Sandra, who looked around nervously. There were customers throughout the store, but none of them seemed to gravitate toward this short aisle. With sweaty hands, she undid the few buttons still connected on her blouse and let the two halves fall away.

12