Sandra, the IT Exhibitionist Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary Jo smiled at her and kept the camera aimed right at her. "Slide it off your shoulders," she said, "and let it fall to the floor."

Sandra's face went bright red, and she felt the sweat pouring out of her armpits. She took a deep breath and pushed the blouse off her shoulders and down her arms. She quivered as she stood there, bare-breasted, terrified that somebody was going to come looking for a book in this area. "Turn around," Mary Jo told her. "Now drop the skirt."

Her lip was quivering, and she felt tears building up in her eyes. She had never felt so out of control, so vulnerable and exposed. When she had made these decisions in the past, she was aware of her surroundings and the risks she was taking, but here she was completely subject to the whims of two other women. She felt this sudden surge of panic that they could suddenly leave, and she would be left standing naked in the mathematics aisle of a bookstore, far away from her car and safety.

She took a deep breath and told herself, "This is ridiculous. I'm a VP, I can make my own choices, and I could tell these women what to do if I wanted to." And then she pushed the skirt down over her hips and let it fall to the floor. She stepped out of it and turned back to Alexandra and Mary Jo.

Both women had big smiles looking at her, naked except for her shoes. Alexandra knew what to expect, since she had jogged with her naked. For Mary Jo, this was new, and her eyes grew wide as she looked up and down Sandra's fit, textured body. She was getting turned on, and her gaze was riveted to Sandra's pussy. "Look at those labia," she gasped.

Sandra smiled in nervous appreciation and said, "What's next? How long do you want me to stand here like this?"

Mary Jo giggled and reached down into a bag at her feet. "Here, put this on," she said, handing Sandra what looked like a man's shirt. She quickly put it on, hungry for cover. It was a bit snug, so she had to leave several top buttons undone, exposing her cleavage. And the tails were tantalizingly short. Even as she buttoned it all the way down, the flaps would still expose her as she walked. But at least, she thought, I'm sort of covered.

They headed out of the bookstore at a brisk pace, with Sandra in the middle of the other two women. She struggled to keep up with them and to keep herself covered. She was sure her butt cheeks were exposed, but there was little she could do about it.

The women led her down two corridors, then stopped at a coffee shop. "I'll get coffee," Alexandra said, "you two grab a table." Mary Jo led Sandra to a table right next to the main passageway and told Sandra to sit in a chair that faced out. As she sat, her bare ass was on the cold metal chair and her legs were exposed. "Don't cross your legs," Mary Jo said, leaving Sandra with the feeling that her pussy was on constant display.

When Alexandra joined them with coffee and snacks, she sat down next to Sandra and put her hand into the other woman's lap. Sandra's pussy tingled at the touch. Alexandra said, "Have some coffee," and ran her fingers along the inside of the vice-president's thigh. "And open your legs a little more."

Sandra was mortified that her voice was loud enough for others to hear, but nobody seemed to notice. She spread her knees wider.

Keeping her hand on Sandra's bare thigh, Alexandra said, "I think she's been doing pretty well, don't you think, Mary Jo?" Mary Jo agreed, and they all sipped coffee for a few moments. "The only thing we're missing," Alexandra continued, "compared to our office experience, is a naked run down the stairs or some public space." Mary Jo agreed.

Alexandra ran her hand up Sandra's leg until she reached the lowest button on the shirt. Without drawing attention to her actions, Alexandra undid three of the lowest buttons.

Sandra was quivering, convinced now that her thick pussy lips would be on complete to anybody passing by. She put her coffee down, afraid she was shaking so much that she would spill it.

Alexandra had rested her hand on Sandra's stomach. Her lower fingers were brushing against the mound just above her thick pussy, which was tingling and getting wet. She was desperately trying to sit still.

"One thing that Mary Jo and I both had to endure was to walk through the office building naked, and then have Fred drive us home," Alexandra continued. "Now we agreed that we can't quite have you run through the mall naked, since there's no place for you to hide, but the parking lot has all sorts of possibilities. What do you think?"

Sandra's mouth had gone dry. All she could do was nod her head. She was terrified, even as her pussy was throbbing at the idea. Alexandra smiled."Great. Finish your coffee and let's get going."

Sandra did not touch her coffee, and she stood up when the other two women did. Alexandra took the coffee cups to the trash, and they set out, Sandra again between the two others, walking briskly. She was too frazzled to think much about the shirt tails flying off to the side, even though she caught a couple of surprised glances in her direction as they hurried along.

Outside, it was dusk. She did not realize how much time had passed, and she was pleased that she would not be facing this ordeal in broad daylight. They walked part way down one aisle in the parking lot, then Alexandra stopped and stepped in front of her. "You're parked over by the California Pizza Kitchen entrance, right? Okay, I'm going to get our car, we'll meet you there. See you shortly."

Mary Jo stayed with Sandra as Alexandra went to get the car. When they saw the car approaching, Mary Jo grabbed the ends of the shirt and ripped upward, sending the buttons flying in all directions. She started to pull it down off Sandra's shoulders, but the latter fought back, trying to hold onto some shreds to cover her nudity.

Mary Jo pulled back, pinning Sandra's arms behind her and totally exposing her. "Let it go, bitch," she whispered hoarsely with a ferocity that surprised even herself. "The sooner you release it, the sooner you'll get back to safety."

Sandra looked at Mary Jo in terror, then gave up, letting the woman take the shirt. Trying to cover her tits and pussy with her arms, she looked around the parking lot. There were a couple cars heading their way, but fortunately nobody was walking nearby.

"We're going to drive over toward that exit," Alexandra called from her car as Mary Jo joined her there. "We'll wait for you there, just don't take all night. And watch out, looks like some people are heading this way." Sandra spun around toward the mall entrance as Alexandra drove off. Three women, carrying several bags each, seemed to be headed her way.

She crouched down and tried to gauge where they were headed. The mild October evening had already raised goosebumps all over her body, and her nipples were tight and hard.

One of the women stopped at a car close to the mall, popped the trunk, and tossed her bags into it. The other two waved goodbye and headed in Sandra's direction. She quickly scooted between parked cars, peeking over them to see where the women were headed. They kept coming her way, and she kept moving away.

She had reached the last two cars in this row and was beginning to panic about what to do if the women were coming to one of them, when they stopped and opened the trunk of a car about fourth from the end. She relaxed for a moment, but knew she would soon have to move on.

After the two women drove away, Sandra darted over to the single row of cars at the edge of the lot. She would have to cross the street leading into the parking lot and some open space on the other side before she got to the first row over there. From there, it would be another quick dash to get to the double rows of cars, where she would be able to work her way up to her car. There would also be the challenge, of course, of hooking up with Alexandra and Mary Jo, since they had her purse and clothes.

She worried about the sharp turn in the mall road. She was not sure whether she would have enough time, once she started her run to the other side, before another car drove up. She just had to hope that any driver would be looking at the road, not at the naked broad running along the grass.

She crept forward and looked in all directions. It was dark enough, she thought, to give her cover. She heard nothing, so she took a deep breath, squatted down to get a flying start, and took off. She burst out from between the cars, ran two long steps across the grass, landed on the road, and dashed across to the other side. She was aiming for the first row of cars where she could hide, when she was startled to hear a loud engine coming around the corner, grinding its gears. Shit, she thought, it's a fucking bus, headed toward the bus stop right next to her. In a panic, she dove behind a bush and curled into a ball, trying to make herself small.

Lying in the dirt, she was afraid there might be bugs crawling over her, there were definitely pebbles and sharp leaves sticking into her, and her pussy lips were fully exposed to the mild breeze. She knew she was hidden from the three women who got off the bus, but would be visible to anybody heading toward their car in that first row. She was desperately hoping for them to move on, but they just kept chatting. Finally, one of them crossed the street, and the other two headed to the mall. When she was sure they were far enough away, Sandra crawled on the grass toward the row of cars.

Then she saw a woman heading right toward her. She flattened herself on the grass, hoping the woman would pass her by, but the car beeped and the headlights flashed on right over her. A rush of panic ran through her whole body as she realized that her ass and back were now totally lit up. For a split second, she froze, then frantically crawled backward to get out of the light, sliding her tits and stomach along the sharp grass and pebbles and who knew what else.

As she tried to flatten herself into the ground, she heard the door slam and the engine start. The headlights came on again, after having dimmed for a few seconds, and now her face and naked shoulders would be totally illuminated. With a panicked sob, she crawled further backward as the woman backed her car out of the parking space.

For a while, she lay there sobbing. Her tits and stomach were sore from having been dragged along the ground, and she was sure her ass and pussy were exposed to the street. A few cars had driven by, but nobody had stopped. She was terrified. But she knew she could not stay there. After checking to make sure no cars were coming, she dragged herself into a kneeling position, scooted between two cars, and took a look around.

There did not seem to be any shoppers headed her way. She darted out of the single row of cars across the open lane and snuck between two cars facing each other in the row where she was parked. She started working her way up between the parked cars till she ran into a pair that had parked so closely together that she would have to step outside of the safe space between cars. For a moment, she thought it would be risky fun to climb over the cars, but then she chickened out and crept around to the rear of one of them and dashed around to the other side.

Just as she did so, she saw lights flashing across the space as a car turned into the lane. She crouched down in her new position and waited. As it came abreast of her, she saw Alexandra at the steering wheel. With great relief, she hoarsely called out her name. There was no reaction at first, and she called louder a second time. Alexandra looked out the window and stopped. Sandra stepped out and crouched next to the car door.

"How are you doing?" Alexandra called jovially.

"My car is right at the end of this row," Sandra whispered.

"Cool, we'll meet you up there."

"Can't you give me a ride?" Sandra called out in a voice of pleading desperation. "And can I have my things?"

Alexandra said, "If you want to walk along beside us as we drive up that way, you'll be welcome. And we'll give you your keys when we get there."

Sandra pleaded, "What about... " But the car started to move, and she had to catch up, half-running in a crouch.

"Here it is," she called out as they were close to the end of the lane. Mary Jo handed her the car key. "What about my clothes?"

"Follow us to our next location, and you'll get them," Alexandra said and started to drive away. Sandra panicked at being exposed, but managed to get her car door open and squeeze her way in without being noticed.

Exhausted, she slumped in her seat. In the dim light from the parking lot lights, she saw the grass stains and scrapes on her tits and belly. She felt tears welling up in her eyes when she heard a car horn, probably Alexandra telling her to get a move on.

She started the car and began backing out of the space. As she turned to look out the back, she was surprised to see a woman at the trunk of the car next to her. In a panic, she thought she should pull back into her space, but then the woman glanced her way and did a wide-eyed double-take. No turning back now, she told herself, and shifted gears and drove away. She had no idea what the woman did after that glance, but there was a tingle in her pussy at the thought that, in the safety of her car, she may have finally been caught.

She flashed her lights as she approached Alexandra's car, and the latter started off. Sandra wanted to race away from the mall, but she knew that her clothes, her driver's license, and her house key were all in Alexandra's car, so she followed at the pace the latter was setting. It took about forty minutes before they pulled into a suburban neighborhood, where Alexandra took one parking space and waved Sandra to another.

"Come in for a drink to celebrate your initiation," Alexandra said, opening the door and turning on the dome light.

"Can I get my clothes first?" Sandra asked with an edge to her voice. She crossed her arms over her tits when she noticed an old man walking a dog and coming their way.

Without answering, Alexandra reached for Sandra's arm to pull her out of the car.

"Can we let that old man go by first?"

Alexandra looked up and, to Sandra's mortification, waved to the man. "Frank, how are you?"

"Hi, Alexandra? How are you doing?"

"Initiating a new member into our club," she said, pulling Sandra out of the car by the arm and forcing her to stand up facing Frank.

"Nice to meet you," he said, then suddenly snapped, "Charlie!" He pulled the dog away from sniffing Sandra's crotch. "Sorry about that." Sandra went bright red, and the other two women giggled.

Alexandra introduced Mary Jo. "I've told you about her, but you haven't met yet." As the two of them shook hands, Alexandra turned to Sandra. "Frank is my neighbor and my dedicated voyeur." She chuckled. "Jack was putting me through some submissive training a while back, and Frank spotted me sitting naked at the window. He tried to politely alert Jack that I was on view, but we were so delighted to have an audience that we enlisted him."

"Always glad to help," the man said, almost demurely. Sandra thought he would have tipped his hat if he had been wearing one. "I'd best be on my way. Don't want to interfere with your initiation. Come on, Charlie, let's go find you some flower beds to sniff out." He headed off, then called back, "Let me know if I can help."

Alexandra started pulling Sandra across the street and down the sidewalk to her house, about three houses down. When they stepped onto the porch, an overhead light came on, completely illuminating Sandra until Alexandra got the door opened, and they all three stepped in.

"I think we need a little celebration," Alexandra said and headed further into the townhouse. Sandra heard the front door close and turned to see Mary Jo unzipping the front of her dress and letting it fall to the floor. She was stark naked underneath.

"Look at all these scratches and grass stains," Mary Jo said, stepping close to Sandra. "And on your breasts too. You poor girl," she added, gently stroking Sandra's little tits. Sandra's head was whirling from her escapade in the parking lot, and now this woman she had only recently met was standing in front of her naked and stroking her tits. In a daze, she reached out and put her hand on Mary Jo's shoulder, and the two of them drifted closer.

The pop from the champagne bottle startled them both, and they stepped apart. Alexandra came in carrying three glasses in one hand and a bottle in the other.

she was also naked. "I've had this bottle for a while, and I think now's a good time to celebrate."

Everybody took a glass, and she filled them, then raised her glass to Sandra. "Congratulations on a magnificent test," she told her. Mary Jo added, "Cheers."

They all three drank off their glasses, and Alexandra refilled them immediately. Sandra started feeling the effect even before she had finished the second one. She had not eaten in some time, and she was wired from the afternoon of unrelenting tension and excitement. Her pussy was twitching at the sight of the other two naked women, and she knew she could very easily be falling into their arms. At the same time, she thought she was not ready for that.

"I think I had better get going," she said after finishing her second glass.

Alexandra smiled at her and walked over. "Here's your car key. Your clothes are in the trunk." She handed Sandra the key and took her in her arms for a hug. Hesitating slightly, Sandra let the younger woman enfold her. The touch of her skin along the length of her body was electric. "You did a terrific job today," Alexandra said. "Welcome to the club."

She kissed Sandra on the lips till the latter pulled back slightly. "I have to go," she said.

Without letting go, Alexandra whispered, "You sure you can't stay?"

Sandra's pussy was throbbing, and she held on long enough for Alexandra to notice. "Not tonight," she finally whispered back and stepped away

She stumbled a little on her way to the door, where Mary Jo held out her arms. "Congratulations again," she said as she wrapped her arms around Sandra for another hug. Again, the contact was electric, and Sandra felt her body quivering, yearning for more.

"I've got to go," she whispered as much to herself as to the others. It was not until she was halfway to her car and the evening breeze tickled her whole body that she remembered she was completely naked in the middle of a residential neighborhood, where anybody could appear at any moment. She picked up her pace, popped the trunk of her car, grabbed her purse and clothes, and tossed them into the car as she got in.

She sat there for a moment, her hands resting on her thighs, trying to catch her breath and calm her heart rate. After a minute, she looked back toward Alexandra's townhouse, where she saw the two women in the window, locked in a tight hug. Mary Jo head had rolled back in an expression of ecstasy, which her arm seemed to be down between Alexandra's legs. Outside, a little off to the side, the neighbor Frank stood there with his dog, watching.

Sandra's right hand slid to her swollen, throbbing pussy and began rubbing between the lips, while her left hand moved to cover her breasts. As she watched the two women drift out of range of the window, probably onto the floor or couch, she slid two fingers into her inflamed pussy, which soon roared into an orgasm of its own, leaving her gasping, moaning, and rocking against the driver's seat. When it was over, her left hand fell into her lap, and the fingers of her right hand slid out and rested against the wet folds of flesh between her legs as she lay semi-conscious in the front seat.

When she opened her eyes and looked around, the street seemed to be deserted, and she had been left unseen. She took a deep breath, started the car engine, and slowly pulled out of her parking space to make her careful way home., where Jerry would be waiting to hear of her adventures and, no doubt, to fuck her brains out in response. Already, she felt herself twitching in anticipation.

12