Sandra, the IT Exhibitionist Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about three seconds, she knelt down, pulled up her skirt, and put her shirt back on. She took the phone from Kathy and turned it off. "Want to get some coffee?"

There was a small coffee shop a couple of blocks away with a few tables and enough music in the background to allow them to have a quiet conversation without being overheard.

"This started shortly after my second daughter was born," Sandra said once they had settled. "I was home alone with her, of course, and I saw the mail truck coming up, so I decided to take her out and get the mail from him. I was wearing this short robe and didn't think much about that I didn't have any underwear on. When I got to the end of our driveway, a sudden breeze lifted the robe over my ass. I have no idea whether the driver saw anything, but both my hands were full, and there was nothing I could do as I walked back to the house. I remember taking a quick look around to see if anybody else had seen anything, but I couldn't see anybody.

"After I got Angie down for her nap, I started thinking about the incident and realized that I felt a little turned on by it. I told Jerry that night after we got the girls to sleep, and we decided to explore the possibilities a bit more. I should say that we had often been to nude beaches and resorts before we had children, so the idea of being naked in front of others wasn't entirely new. This was just a different approach.

"I took a few more trips outside in my short robe, but there was rarely anybody around. Then we decided that I should go out on my own in the evening, while Jerry stayed with the girls. I'd be wearing something skimpy and loose, usually without underwear, and I'd take picture of myself or, sometimes, of people watching me. When Angie got old enough to leave with a babysitter, we'd occasionally go out to dinner together, and he'd be the one taking the pictures or video as I gave people glimpses of a nipple or my butt.

"After six years or so, I had built up my consultancy enough that I started to take trips for business, and we developed the kinds of things I've been doing here."

"What about your husband? Does he have his own escapades?"

Sandra swirled the coffee in her cup and took a sip. "I seem to be telling you quite a lot. No, it's okay, I guess I want to talk, and you seem trustworthy. Jerry's done some traveling for his work. He's a professional photographer, and I occasionally get some pictures of him naked on hotel balconies or other discreet places." She suddenly started in her chair. "Shit, it's after three. I've got to get back to the hotel and change before the four o'clock session. I have to put in an appearance." She stood up and grabbed her purse. "You don't have to leave on my account, but do you have any plans for dinner?"

They agreed to meet, and Sandra headed back to the hotel, almost running. She snuck back in the side entrance and got to the elevator without being seen. In her room, she threw off what she had on and pulled on her pantihose, bra, and more sedate blouse and suit. A quick brush of her hair and a check in the mirror to get back into her business persona, and she was back out the door. In the lobby, she strode leisurely toward the conference area, greeted people hanging around the vendor tables, and drifted toward the main room, where she took her seat in the reserved space. Nobody would ever know that, about an hour and a half earlier, she had been standing naked in a bookstore, being recorded by a near stranger. She was smiling, but not at the emcee's lame joke.

DINNER TURNED OUT to be a complicated affair, where they each wound up going to the same restaurant with different groups. As things broke up, Sandra sought out Kathy and suggested they go for a drink. They found a quiet bar a few blocks away from the hotel, but still within the downtown area.

"You've adjusted your clothing, it looks like," Sandra said when they got their drinks.

Kathy looked down at her chest. "Is it that obvious? Yes, I took my bra off after I got back from the bookstore. It's been several years since I've done this in public, and I'm nervous. My blouse is so loose, I didn't think anybody would notice."

"Only if you go looking for it," Sandra said with a smile, "which I guess I was. Did you have anything else in mind?"

Kathy leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms under her breasts, lifting and squeezing them at the same time. Sandra could see the shape of her nipples pressing against the material of the blouse. Then Kathy leaned forward and spoke very softly. Sandra had to lean forward to hear her. "As I walked back to the hotel, I wondered whether I could do what you were doing, I know I said I had done some stuff in college, but that was twenty-five years ago, and I'm not the same as I used to be."

"Neither am I," Sandra said, just as quietly.

"Yeah, but you're still fifteen years younger than I am."

"Maybe ten." Sandra shrugged and took a sip. They sat in silence for a bit, then Sandra lifted her glass. "Drink up. Let's go for a walk."

They stepped out into a cool evening and walked down toward the river. The park was quiet and dimly lit, and only a few other people were wandering around. After checking the surroundings, Sandra stepped into a space between two pools of light from street lamps and unbuttoned her blouse, then took off her bra. She stuck the bra in her purse, then walked back toward the river, her blouse waving in the breeze. Kathy trotted after her, sounding very nervous. "What are you doing?"

"Taking a risk," Sandra said calmly. "Does that blouse cover your butt?"

Even in the dark, she could tell that Kathy turned pale. "Oh god," she said.

"Take your skirt off." With a deer-in-the-headlights look, Kathy turned her head to the right and left three times, then finally took a breath, reached under her blouse, and undid the long skirt, letting it fall lightly in a heap at her feet. She let out a tiny imploring moan and shivered, even though it was not very cold, and then she stepped out of the skirt. Sandra picked it up. "Nice work," she said, folding it over her arm.

She took Kathy's arm in hers and started walking along the river bank. They went from shadow to light to shadow, Sandra's blouse flapping with each step, and Kathy trying to keep hers pulled down over her panties. At one point, they saw a couple coming from ahead of them, and Sandra steered them away from the river into the shadow of the park. The couple passed without noticing them.

"How are you doing?" Sandra asked.

"I'm shaking, I'm terrified, I feel exposed, and I'm excited. I'm petrified that somebody's going to see me, and yet that was such a rush to hide from that couple."

"Are you ready to take your top off?"

"Oh god, no. What are you doing?" She almost shouted as she saw Sandra unzip her skirt and let it fall. Then she took off her blouse and dropped it onto her skirt. "You're naked!"

"I've got pantihose on," Sandra said calmly.

"But nothing else!"

"I'm going to walk over to that pool of light by the river, stand there for ten seconds or so, then come back. If I do it, you should do the same."

Kathy started to protest, but Sandra just strolled out of their shadowy corner across to the river. She leaned on the wall and looked down, then turned around and leaned back against it, looking back at Kathy, who barely saw her since she kept looking up and down the walkway in barely controlled terror. After a while, Sandra strolled calmly back to their shaded corner.

"See, that wasn't so bad. Now how about you give it a try. Give me your blouse."

The older woman slowly lifted her blouse over her head and handed it over. She touched her panties, then shook her head. "Not these."

"Okay," Sandra said, "not yet."

Kathy took a deep breath and stepped away from the safety of the darkness, her arms crossed over her breasts. She trotted across the walkway, taking furtive looks to the left and right as she went. When she got to the wall, she hunched down over it, as though trying to hide. After a few moments, she stood up, at least partway, and leaned over. Finally, she stood up all the way and turned around, keeping her hands on the wall behind her. Her breasts were larger than Sandra's and swayed slightly as she shifted her position. Even from that distance and in the dark, Sandra could tell that she was nervous, but she held her ground until she suddenly darted back to their corner.

"I thought I heard something, but I guess it was just the breeze."

"That was wonderful," Sandra said as she handed Kathy her blouse. "How about a drink to celebrate?"

The bar was noisy, so Sandra suggested they go to her room, where she had some wine. In the elevator, she began unbuttoning her blouse. "You up for a streak down the hallway?"

Kathy's eyes went wide, but she reached under her blouse and unzipped her skirt again. She held it in front of her as the elevator opened. Sandra took off her own skirt and led the way down the hall to her room, which was at the very end. Kathy was trying to speed her along, but Sandra seemed determined to stroll at a moderate pace. That is, until she heard a door opening behind her, then she ran down to her room. She was fumbling in her purse to get the card out to open the door, and Kathy was pushing against her, as though she could push them through the solid door. They heard voices from down the hall. Sandra slid the card into the slot, but nothing happened.

"Wrong way," she muttered and turned it around.

"They're going to see us!" Kathy was whispering desperately and fumbling with her clothes. Finally, the door clicked open, and Sandra pushed it forward and pulled Kathy in after her. Just as it was closing, she saw a couple coming out of their room, looking her way. As soon as the door locked, she started laughing. Pretty soon, Kathy overcame her fright and start giggling along with her. Sandra threw her clothes into the bedroom and headed into the kitchenette, where she started to open the bottle of wine.

Kathy was standing by the couch, still clutching her clothes, when Sandra set the bottle and two glasses down on the coffee table. "Just throw your stuff on the chair," she said as she sat on the couch and filled the glasses. Kathy sat at the other end of the couch and reached for her glass.

"I've got to get these off." Sandra stood up and kicked off her shoes, then slid her pantihose off. She was now stark naked. "That feels so much better." She sat at the other end of the couch, picked up her glass, and leaned back, one leg propped on the back of the couch. She lifted her glass. "Cheers. Here's to your first streak."

"Well, at least in a few decades," Kathy replied, lifting her glass. They both took a sip.

Kathy seemed reserved as she looked at Sandra, leaning back on the couch with her legs spread wide open before her. She told herself she should look away, but she had to admit that she did not want to take her eyes off this woman, so apparently comfortable in her nudity.

"Don't you have a presentation tomorrow?" She finally said as a way of breaking the silence. "Do you need to prepare for it?"

"I've looked over my notes and PowerPoint a dozen times. I figured out a while back that I do better if I let my mind rest on something else the night before. I know it's all there in my head, and I always have an energy edge if I let it rest for a while before I talk."

"I should go, though. You need the rest." Kathy stood up.

Sandra stood up with her and spoke so quietly that it took a moment for Kathy to realize what she had said. "Don't go." They stood there, looking at each other and feeling a nearly electrical energy crackling between them.

"You know what's really nice on a night like this?" Sandra stepped over to the window and pulled open the sliding door. "This is when it's nice to have a balcony." She stepped out and leaned on the railing. A few seconds later, Kathy stood next to her and leaned down, her arm brushing against Sandra's. The breeze was gentle, a little cool maybe, but just enough to set their skin tingling.

"Do you suppose anybody has binoculars and is getting a close look?" Kathy wondered. "They may actually figure out who we are."

"If they're that desperate, then maybe we should give them a good show."

After a few seconds of silence, Kathy shifted closer and moved her arm onto Sandra's back. "You mean like this?"

Sandra turned her head and was just an inch or two away from Kathy's. They hovered in a moment of anticipation, then both of them drifted toward the other till their lips touched. Slowly, incrementally, their bodies turned toward each other until they both felt their breasts touching. Sandra put her arms around Kathy, and their lips opened to let each other's tongues in. They both pulled tighter, their stomachs and legs were pressing each other, and their breathing became heavier.

Sandra ran her hands down Kathy's back till she brushed against the waistband of her panties. She slid her hand under them and squeezed Kathy's butt. "Can we take these off now?" she whispered.

Kathy stood back and slid the panties off, then reached for Sandra to kiss her once again. They stood on the balcony locked in each other's arm till the breeze got too cold. Together, they stepped into the room, Sandra slid the door closed, then led Kathy to the bedroom. The panties lay on the porch where they had fallen.

SANDRA'S PHONE BUZZED on the night table. As she expected, it was Jerry. "Hi, honey," she mumbled.

"Sounds like somebody's not fully awake yet."

"What time is it?"

"Quarter to eight here, so quarter to seven your time."

"Mm, breakfast will be here soon." Sandra felt Kathy stirring next to her on the bed.

"So, did you have company last night?"

Sandra managed to sit up and sat back against the pillows. "I did," she said, her head and voice becoming a bit clearer.

"Was it that person who took the video of you?"

"Yes. Her name is Kathy." She felt, more than heard, a squeak of protest from under the covers next to her.

"Is she nice?"

"Of course, she's nice. You think I'd spend the night with somebody who wasn't nice?" She laughed as Kathy sat up next to her, her eyes wide with astonishment. "Here, introduce yourself," she said as she handed the phone to Kathy. "That's room service knocking with breakfast."

Sandra jumped out of bed, grabbed her robe, and went to answer the door. Kathy lay in the bed, confused. From the phone came a muffled "Hello, hello." She finally lifted it up to say hello and was stunned to see that she was looking at the face of a man, saying, "Hi there."

"Hi," she finally said.

"It's all right, Sandra has a way of startling people like that. I'm Jerry, and you must be Kathy."

"Hi," was all she could figure out to say. In the other room, Sandra was thanking the room service attendant and closing the door. When she came back to the bedroom, Kathy handed her the phone and pulled the covers over herself.

"I think Kathy was a little startled," she heard Jerry say.

Sandra slid down next to her. "I guess I didn't give her any warning. Sorry, Kathy." A mumble came from under the covers. "Will you come out, so I can introduce you properly?"

Kathy lifted a corner of the sheet off of her face. "What's going on?" she whispered.

"I just want you to meet Jerry. He's really nice. And I do this with all of my girlfriends."

"How many do you have?!"

"Two, so far," the voice came from the phone. Sandra nodded. "And I've had two as well."

Kathy sat up, keeping the sheet wrapped around herself. She stared at Sandra and the phone, then finally said the only thing she could think of. "My hair's a mess."

Sandra and Jerry laughed, and finally Kathy joined them. "This is not what I expected from a conference," she said.

"It wasn't part of my plan either," Sandra added, "but it happened, and I'm glad of it." She leaned forward and gave Kathy a kiss.

"So this is something you guys do all the time?"

"Jerry's a photographer, and sometimes the glamour shots turn into erotic shots. A couple times, those have gone further. And a couple times, I've met people at conferences, and we've wound up in bed."

"When we were first together, we had a couple of experiences with another couple," Jerry said. "That stopped when we all started having children, but things sort of evolved after Sandra started flashing people."

Sandra got out of bed. "I can fill her in more history. Breakfast is getting cold, and I've got to show up early at the conference. I'm speaking today, you know."

"I know," Jerry said. "Can I see Kathy naked before you go?"

"That's up to her." She looked at the other woman. "What do you say?"

Kathy stared at her for a moment, then shrugged and got out of bed. "I wasn't ready for any of this, but I guess, in for a penny, in for a pound."

She let the sheets fall and stood there facing Sandra, who turned the camera in her direction. "Beautiful," came the voice from the phone. "Maybe some day I'll get to return the compliment. Have a good breakfast, you two."

Sandra tossed the phone onto the bed, followed by her robe, then headed into the living room. "Let's eat!"

Kathy looked at the robe on the bed as she followed Sandra. "You weren't naked when you let the room service person in?"

"No, I think that's obnoxious. I like the surprise of people seeing me on the street. I don't really want to force myself on somebody whose job it is to be polite to me. Who knows what sort of crap they put up with every day? They don't need some smart-ass business type showing up at the door naked when they're just trying to do their job."

Kathy helped herself to coffee and scrambled eggs, sitting on the couch naked while she ate. "What did Jerry mean, he wants to return the compliment?"

"Maybe you'll see him naked some day."

"Does he say that to everybody you sleep with?"

"There haven't been that many," Sandra laughed. "And no, he hasn't said it to everybody, so he must like you. And I'm glad."

After breakfast, Kathy gathered her clothing in order to head back to her room. "Have you seen my underwear? I don't see them."

"I think they're on the balcony," Sandra said and jumped over to the door. She slid it open and picked them up. "Come and get them, sweetheart."

Kathy walked over and gave her a big kiss and hug. "I'll see you downstairs, love. And I expect you to be brilliant."

SATURDAY WAS SANDRA'S day to shine. She participated in the first two workshops and was a panelist at the 11:00 discussion. She was the keynote speaker at lunch and the moderator of the panel discussion that followed. At 2:00, she was the co-leader of the workshop on security for mid-size networks and followed that with an appearance at a question-and-answer forum about expectations for the future of corporate IT systems. She took a break at 4:30 and was having a drink in the bar when Kathy came up to her and gave her a hug.

"You were indeed brilliant," she said, sitting next to her. "Do you think anybody else noticed that you have nothing on under your pantihose?"

Sandra smiled at her and raised her glass. "You're just taking an educated guess. I know how to control what people see."

"I know you do. I was impressed, and I'm sure nobody had a clue. I'm right, though, aren't I?"

"Later," Sandra said as she saw some of the other conference participants heading her way. The discussion turned to some of the statements Sandra had made about security, and the group soon migrated to a larger table. At one point, Sandra noticed Charlie Matson looking her way, then leaving when Linda Sterling came up to tell him something.

The group broke up around 6:00, when everybody went to join the dinner groups that they had signed up for earlier, and Kathy and Sandra found themselves alone.