Sandra, the IT Exhibitionist Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you joining a group, or do you want to find something on your own?" Sandra asked.

"How about we find something on our own?"

They headed in the opposite direction from where the groups had gone and found a small, out-of-the-way Asian fusion restaurant that turned out to be really good. It wasn't crowded, so they were able to eat slowly and chat. After that, they found a pastry shop nearby and had coffee and dessert. Then they stopped at a bar for a drink, then a second.

The bar was pretty noisy, and Sandra leaned forward to speak into Kathy's ear. "Are you ready for some streaking tonight?"

"I was waiting for that," Kathy said. "What did you have in mind?"

"There's a bridge over the river, linking the hotel to the conference center. It runs to this back doorway that's never used at night. Nobody ever uses the bridge in the dark. We could drop our clothes on one side, run across, hide, then check that it's okay to run back. You up for it?"

Kathy finished her drink. "I don't know which of us is crazier, you for coming up with the idea, or me for following you. Let's go."

They headed out of the bar and walked briskly toward the hotel, not saying anything. A couple blocks away from the hotel, Sandra took Kathy's hand and turned down a side street. Halfway down the block, she turned a corner into an even narrower passageway from which they could see the bridge.

"Are you sure this is safe?" Kathy whispered.

"Didn't have a problem the last time I tried. Look, there's nobody coming in either direction, and the bridge is dark. We're fine. We can put our clothes on this bench here, then run across. Let's go."

Kathy was going to say something, but Sandra stepped out and started undressing next to the bench. Shaking her head, Kathy followed her and started taking off her clothes. Sandra was already leaning against the bench to get her pantihose off. As soon as she tossed them onto the pile of clothes, she stepped away from the bench and started egging Kathy on. "Come on, slowpoke. You're going to lose the race."

Kathy kept looking up and down the riverbank as she took off each piece of clothing. When she was finally naked, she stepped away from the bench, her arms crossed over her breasts and crotch. Sandra giggled. "You're not going to get much speed holding yourself like that." Then she turned and ran. Kathy was caught off guard and not used to running barefoot, so she had trouble keeping up.

Sandra thrilled at the wind against her skin and her hair blowing as she ran. She loved these sensations, at least as much, if not more than the excitement of getting caught naked in public. She loved the sound and feel of her feet slapping the pavement, her soles hardened from so much barefoot walking on the beach and along the road. She could hear Kathy catching up behind her, and she put on a sudden burst of speed to get across and around the corner to the alcove where they could hide before their run back.

As she turned the corner, she came to a sudden stop at the sight of a couple hiding there already. In that first instant, she saw that his pants were bunched around his ankles and that the woman was kneeling in front of him with her face at her crotch. In the second instant, as the two of them turned to look at her in shock, she recognized Charlie Matson and Linda Sterling, then she saw Charlie's cock bouncing in front of him, as Linda turned to hide herself. Just then, Kathy bumped into her. "What . . .? Oh."

Charlie stared at the two naked women, then finally swallowed and was able to croak, "Sandra." Linda had pulled herself together enough to stand up, her back still to Sandra, and gesture to Charlie that his pants were down. It still took him a moment to understand what she was trying to convey, then he bent down and pulled them up. He was struggling to close the pants around his still stiff cock when he tried again to speak. "Sandra, you've . . . Ummm . . . . I've been wanting to see you . . . talk to you, I mean. I wonder if we might be able to meet in about half an hour in the hotel bar." He finally managed to buckle and zip his pants.

"I'll go get the clothes," Kathy whispered behind Sandra and started running back across the bridge.

Charlie bent down to pick up his jacket from the ground. He took Linda by the arm and started to head past Sandra, then looked at her. "Will you be okay here . . . alone?"

"I'll be fine." She nodded and smiled. She caught a glimpse of Linda furtively casting a sidelong glance at her, then turning away. As the two of them left, she heard Kathy's approaching footsteps. Sandra watched them as they turned the corner and disappeared.

"That was weird," Kathy said, handing Sandra's clothes to her.

"She never looked at me, except just as they were leaving, and barely then."

"Who, Linda?" Sandra nodded as she pulled on her blouse. "Maybe she was just embarrassed. Anyway, are you going to meet them?"

"We're going to meet them," Sandra said,buttoning up her blouse. "You're part of this, and I would like you to see it through to the conclusion. Besides, I could use a witness."

Kathy shook her head, wondering what she was getting into. "Not wearing a bra?" she asked as she saw Sandra fold hers up and put it into her purse.

"Why bother?" Sandra said and headed back to the front of the hotel.

SHORTLY AFTER NINE, the two women walked into the hotel bar and saw Charlie and Linda in a corner booth. After they had placed their drink order, the four of them were sitting rather awkwardly till Sandra said, "I won't tell if you won't tell," and everybody laughed. After the drinks came, Charlie said, "Let me start off by letting you in on a secret that we will be sharing more widely fairly soon. Linda and I are going to be married, and we were, um, celebrating when you ran in on us."

"Congratulations," Sandra said. "That is a surprise."

"I don't know how much you know about us. Linda has been divorced for several years, and for some time, my wife had been suffering from an auto-immune disease that had left her pretty helpless. She died back in February, and . . . " Charlie fell silent for a moment, and Linda put her hand on his.

"We kept seeing each other at conferences, as you may know," Linda continued. "We began talking and gradually became close friends, and then closer."

"It was a great help to have somebody close who knew what was happening. She actually met Mary a year or so ago, and they became friends as well. Anyway, this next step just kind of grew organically."

As Charlie and Linda looked at each other, Sandra could see the deep bond of feeling that existed between them. Her understanding of both of them shifted somewhat, and she began to feel a little bad at having had such a negative attitude toward Charlie.

"Anyway, that's not why we asked you here." Charlie turned toward her with a more abrupt and business-like tone. "I'd like to say a few things, and I ask that you not interrupt. Kathy, you may not have much of a sense of the history that's gone on between Sandra and me, but I welcome you to the conversation."

He folded his hands and turned back to Sandra. "I know that you think I'm a bit of a blowhard . . . I said, don't interrupt. . . . I know that my personality is seen as stand-offish and that you and I have disagreed on some major points. I admit that there are some areas in which I have not kept up, and one of them is your area, security. I've often been initially unsettled by some of your ideas, but the more I thought about them, the stronger they seemed."

He turned to Linda and put his hand on hers. "Anyway, in addition to changes in my personal life, I have started to make some changes at work, revising some of my thinking and bringing us up to date where such change is needed. One big step has been to create a new position of vice-president of IT security, and I would very much like you to come in to review the job description and consider taking the position."

He stopped talking and sat back. Sandra just kept looking at him, brought to silence by the idea. She tried to speak, but her throat was dry. She took a sip of her drink.

"We had been wanting to discuss this earlier," Linda said, "but circumstances kept getting in the way. With more time, we might have been able to lead up to it more gradually and might have avoided our earlier . . . surprise encounter." Her face turned red, and Sandra smiled.

She was about to say something, when Charlie spoke up. "I know that the shift from an independent consultant to an in-house vice president is a big one, but I would like you to at least come in and talk about it."

Sandra finally found her voice. "Obviously, this is an evening of surprises. I could not have predicted either of these major events, so I'm still settling in."

Charlie put his business card in front of Sandra and slid his chair back from the table. "I've said what I need to say and can answer further questions if you're interested in following up. Linda and I have some unfinished business before us - " she smacked his hand " - and perhaps you do too. We will see you tomorrow perhaps for the closing events, and I hope to hear from you soon. Kathy, pleasure to meet you."

Sandra sat back in her chair as Charlie and Linda walked away. After a moment, Kathy stood up. "You probably need some time alone." It was as much of a question as a statement.

Sandra stood up. "I'm going to go call Jerry," she said. "See you later?"

HALF AN HOUR later, there was a knock on Kathy's door. She opened to see Sandra standing there, wearing one of the tiniest bikinis she had ever seen and a hotel towel draped over her shoulders.

"Going for a swim?" She asked, stepping back to let Sandra into her room.

"In the morning. That's part of my deal with Jerry." She threw the towel onto a chair. "Whenever I go off on a business trip, he slips what he calls a care package into my suitcase. Sometimes, it's chocolates or something like that. This trip, it was this bathing suit and the blue toy we played with last night. It's in my bag, by the way. Anyway, part of our deal is that I use whatever he puts into the care package. So I have to go down to the pool tomorrow morning, and he wants you to come with me and take pictures and videos."

"What did he say about the job interview?"

"He thought it was a great idea and said I should definitely follow up, at least after he stopped laughing so hard about how we came across them. He's happy to move and discover new photographic possibilities. So, yeah, I'll be following up with Charlie. Now, how about we check out the blue toy again?"

The next morning, they got down to the pool a little after seven. There were several people doing laps. A few of them stopped and stared as Sandra walked in wearing her micro bikini. She thought she may have heard one or two gasps. She stood by one of the chairs along the wall, adjusting her straps and admittedly minimal coverage while Kathy took some pictures.

"Hi,y'all," she said loudly in her most mediocre Southern Belle imitation as she walked to the side of the pool and eased herself into the water. She swam leisurely back and forth while Kathy followed her with the camera. A few of the stalwart swimmers went back to doing laps, but some of the others just sat and stared.

After several minutes of swimming, she lifted herself out of the water onto the side of the pool. She was very aware of the weight of the water pulling the thong away from her body, and she was pretty certain that anybody paying attention would have got a good look at her pussy lips. But she walked resolutely toward Kathy, who was holding the phone up to record every move. It was not till she got to the chair that Sandra adjusted the triangle over her pussy and tugged on the straps to get her nipples back behind the tiny triangles of the top.

"He wants you to dive in,"Kathy said.

"Of course he does." Sandra sighed and walked back to the edge at the far end of the pool. As several men and women watched, she waited till the path was clear and dove in, slicing cleaning into the water. She swam half the length of the pool before surfacing. "Oh, mah," she said loudly in her worst Scarlett O'Hara accent, "that nasty watah just pulled my bikini bottom right down to my knees. Whatevah am ah goin' to do?" Several of the swimmers chuckled and one called out, "I can help."

"Whah, thank you, kind suh. It's nahce to know that chivalry is not dead. But thank you, I seem to have restored myself." She swam to the other end of the pool, pulled herself out, and gave the crowd a small curtsy. "Y'all have a fine day now, y'heah." With a wave of her hand, she walked out of the pool, and Kathy had to trot to catch up with her at the elevator.

"Something to tell their wives when they get home, don't you think?" Kathy handed her the terrycloth robe from her room, and they took the elevator to the buffet lounge, where they got breakfast. On the way back to their rooms, Sandra pulled Kathy into the stairwell and kissed her hard. "I want to see you again after this trip," she said when they finally broke for air.

"Me, too," Kathy said, holding her newfound friend close. "And not just at a conference, since I don't know how often I can get away."

"We'll make it work," Sandra replied with another deep kiss.

They had to move quickly to get back to their rooms, then shower, dress, and pack. As soon as she was finished, Sandra headed downstairs, checked out, and left her bag with the desk, then went into the main conference room for the final gathering.

She was wearing a close-fitting, lightweight dress that buttoned all the way down the front. It was clear to the discerning eye that she had nothing on underneath. She got a cup of coffee from the breakfast bar and started moving around the room, greeting friends, students, and others she had met at the conference. She came up to Linda and gave her a friendly hug. They had a brief business-like chat, but they both felt a closeness that had not existed before.

As she wandered around the room some more, she kept her eyes out for Kathy. At one point, a man in the room came up to her and said, a little too loudly, "Nice bathing suit." She looked him in the eye with a puzzled expression and said, "Sorry?"

"This morning, in the pool." She gave him a slight frown, shook her head, and walked away. His smile seemed stuck on his face, with doubt creeping into it.

She spotted Kathy across the room. They greeted each other as teacher and student.

"Some guy over there tried to hit me up for being in the pool this morning, but I conveyed that I didn't know what he was talking about. He looked quite puzzled."

They laughed and chatted some more until it was time to move to their seats. The wrap-up session went quickly. Along with all the other speakers, Sandra was introduced and thanked. She stood up and took a brief bow. And by noon, it was all over. Sandra and Kathy shared a cab to the airport, even though they went to different airlines. They held hands during the ride and parted with a brief kiss after making plans to call within the week. Sandra would keep her up to date on her talks with Charlie.

At the gate, Sandra saw the same man who had tried to hit on her earlier that morning. She smiled pleasantly at him, but sat down at one of the computer desks and opened her laptop. While sitting there, she undid the top three buttons on her dress, as well as the bottom two. When she turned around and got off the tall chair, she was showing more cleavage and may have flashed her crotch at the crowd.

The guy's eyes went wide, and he got a sort of hungry, acquisitive look in his eyes, as though he was about to catch the prize. Then the airline called for business class to be seated, and she gave him a smile and short wave. He was obviously not going to be sitting in the same class.

Her neighbor turned out to be a middle-aged man who greeted her pleasantly and immediately devoted his attention to a thick novel. She was grateful for the silence, since she and Kathy had not got much sleep the night before. Nonetheless, as they were about to take off, she discreetly unbuttoned a couple more buttons at the base of her dress, leaving herself - and her possible exposure - to the mercies of shifting in her seat as she dozed off.