Sandra's Last Night in Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was fascinating watching and hearing Carlo orgasm: he grunted very loudly for a very long time. Sandra also cooed in denouement, rubbing his back and closing her eyes as if to try and refocus attention on the man on top of her. He pulled his head up to look at her and kiss her. As he started to shift his weight to pull out Sandra grabbed his hips "Wait, wait, can someone please get me a towel?" I took that as a cue since I was already up. I turned on one of the lamps so I could see and dashed to the bathroom to get a hand towel and a larger one. As I tried to hand them to her she started giggling and covered her face. "I'm so sorry, but before he moves, can you try and put that one under my butt?"

"Oh!" I said understanding why she wanted it and all of us cracking up laughing.

I went behind the still-joined couple and tried to get Sandra to lift her ass a little while I put the large towel underneath her. "Now you can go," she said and Carlo grunted again as he withdrew his soft penis from Sandra, and just as she said, a small river of semen flooded down her and into the towel. "He makes such a mess every time! It's crazy!"

"Hey you can't blame it all on me this time!" He said smiling and standing up.

"Good job, man," I said, giving him a fist bump. One is never sure what the etiquette is in these situations. Meanwhile Gianni hadn't moved at all, he was stroking his huge monster while staring at Sandra, who was busy wiping her pussy. It was his first time seeing her fully nude.

As she finished, she looked over at him, caught him leering, met his gaze, and said what they were both thinking "Te toca a ti, no?" (I guess it's your turn).

"MHM!" said Gianni practically jumping into place on his knees between her legs.

"Wait, let me take a quick shower first," she pleaded.

"Porque? Necessitas el lubricante." (Why? You need the lube.)

"Cochino!" (Pig!) she laughed as he maneuvered her legs around his body. "Slow please! Slowly...slowly..." she cautioned him as he used his right hand to position his cock at her pussy.

Now seeing it with some light, that member was an intimidating sight, but Gianni knew exactly how to go. I'm sure almost all the women he had been with had told him the exact same thing their first night. He was truly a gentleman about it, and from my vantage point, he appeared to hardly move for a good thirty seconds. Meanwhile Sandra seemed to enjoy it, whispering "Si...si..." and she closed her eyes and used her left hand to keep a hold on Gianni's cock while the other clutched a handful of the sheets.

Meanwhile Carlo slipped to the bathroom and I could hear the shower running. I suppose the show didn't enthrall him as much as it did me, and I was fully erect and stroking as the scene unfolded. Knowing how most men are, I tried to stay behind Gianni so he didn't have to look at or think about me as he did his thing, but I was hoping that now, as this happened in a bit of light, that I could catch Sandra's eye and have her see how hot this all made me.

Alas, she seemed to be concentrating on Gianni, trying to feel how much her pussy could accommodate that snake. "Stay there," she said once he had worked about half of it in. She sat up a little bit and put her hand on the remainder of his shaft. "Poquito mas...si...si...vale, el maximo," (A little more, yes...yes...okay, that's all I can take.)

At that, Gianni started to move his hips and began thrusting at a very slow tempo. Of the three of us, Gianni was the youngest and best-looking, and he only looked better naked. His ass was incredibly firm and I watched it flex as he moved his hips to fuck Sandra. Live porn is the best porn. From the angle, I could also see that Gianni was sporting HUGE balls. I felt a twinge of jealousy at his exaggerated equipment, and that he was an overall good-looking man, if a bit slight. All he had to do was show it off and my girlfriend opened her legs for him. At that moment I noticed my cock became fully erect, and I wanted another turn.

Gianni leaned forward so their faces could be closer, and I realized he was kissing her for the first time after his cock was already inside her. I was certain that that was a first for her; not only is she the kind of woman who wants to get to know a man first, but she required quite a bit of warm up and foreplay before sex. I doubt she could ever take that monster without Carlo and I opening up the way and leaving so much cream for her.

They moaned into each other's mouths as Gianni's hips continued their short, slow thrusts. It wasn't long before all the pulling and pushing resulted in much of that cream spilling out and collecting on the towel under her ass. I noticed them whispering to each other in Spanish, and I didn't catch any of it, but based on what happened next, someone asked to move into doggy style. Sandra swung one of her legs around Gianni as he withdrew. His cock was glistening with white streaks running down his girthy shaft.

Sandra then laid down flat on her stomach and said some instructions to Gianni which he proceeded to obey. At that moment I realized she was getting into her "guaranteed to orgasm" position: her laying prone, man fucking her on top from behind while he uses one hand to reach around and rub her clitoris. Reentry for Gianni was a bit challenging, but Sandra reached back to help him in and once the head was in, he slid all the way to the hilt which made her squirm. He began thrusting and it wasn't long before Sandra grabbed his right hand and moved it underneath her body.

Despite the technique it involves, it's still a very intimate position, and Gianni was whispering directly into her ear while he fucked her and stroked her clit. He was working himself into a bit of a frenzy with all that whispering, until finally they turned into moans and I could see all the muscles on his ass and back tighten. Underneath, Sandra was clutching the sheets and bucking back onto him; they had just orgasmed together.

I had been watching and masturbating through it all and I almost released with them, but I decided that I needed another round with her, that I couldn't let someone else be the last one to take her before she went home. Gianni eventually rolled back over to his side of the bed while Sandra stayed face down, still recovering. I went to our side of the bed and lay down next to her. She turned her head to look at me. "Having fun?" I asked her.

"Yes," she said quietly, smiling blissfully.

She rolled over on her back. She reached down to grab a corner of the towel to wipe away the excess. "Allow me," I said moving down and picking up the job. I gently dabbed around the area, which was very red and swollen, her bush a mess of residues. I admit, I had an ulterior motive. When I finished wiping I hopped up on my knees and positioned myself for penetration.

"Oh no, please Bubu..."

"Please, I'm almost ready, just ten seconds!" She opened her legs, resigned to one last fuck before I could let her rest. Pushing in was as glorious as could be imagined; absolutely no resistance, "Oh God!" I grabbed her shoulders. My orgasm was already beginning to rise.

"You liked watching me?" she whispered seductively as her hands rubbed my back.

"Yes!" I stammered between thrusts.

"Nasty boy," she said squeezing my hips. I must have really wanted to hear that from her, because my orgasm exploded out of me. I actually yelled this one out. And knowing that Sandra was probably extremely sore, I withdrew and rolled to the side.

Carlo emerged from the bathroom toweling himself off. "Well, now I'm wide awake, so I think I'm just going to go, give you guys some room on the bed. Oh wow, Gianni got lucky too, eh?"

"She's very generous," I said kissing Sandra. After a minute Gianni also insisted he was now okay to leave and the two got dressed and left. I was very relieved, because while I wouldn't kick them out on the street, it was going to be easier to get to sleep with only the two of us in the bed. We had only a few hours before I needed to get Sandra to the airport.

The next morning we could hardly move, but with a shower and coffee we found our bearings and were able to talk in the car on the way there. While it was undeniably hot, it was quite an athletic exertion and she doubts she would like to handle that much cock at the same time again. She also regretted not being firm about the condoms. Between Gianni's equipment that could inject directly into her cervix, Carlo's liter of sperm, and me being first in and last out, we could have a real "Mama Mia!" situation on our hands.

It's been two weeks since the incident, so we're still waiting to see about that. I haven't stopped thinking about her and the possibilities; maybe one day six months from now picking her up at the airport where she surprises me with a big swollen belly and breasts. Of course, I'd be delighted if we got lucky and it turned out to be mine, but I would love the child no matter whose it is because it would be Sandra's, and I love her and would love anyone who comes out of her.

12