Sandra's Park Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
Sandra's adventure continues - and turns really nasty.
6k words
4.58
19.8k
21

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So there she was - only half awake, zip tied to her own balcony railing in the broad daylight of what turned out to be Monday morning, with her own phone attached to the railing, pointed with the camera right between her spread legs. Of course, this would be quite a situation to be in, however, Sandra's nakedness made it slightly more intense. Now, it was not the first time for Sandra to venture out to her balcony opposite the university dorm rooms in the nude. She did it sometime in the night, sometime even sitting down with a glass of wine, enjoying the fresh air on her slim and tender body, sometimes even caressing her tight pussy.

Sometimes she also went out to hang up the laundry, on a whim deciding to also hang up the lingerie she was wearing while doing the laundry. Actually, not that she thought of it - she never was really dressed, when out on the balcony. After all, that was one of the main reasons for her to get this apartment a couple of months ago, the location was perfect: The huge bedroom window and the balcony both faced a busy street, with a few cafes and the university dorm on the other side of the street. The apartment being on second floor meant that she could expose herself easily, giving everybody a good peek without being too close to the actual action. Well - so she quite often sat out there, gingerly touching her usually wet, tight pussy.

However, this morning was different. She was spread eagle, she was groggy after being passed out for god knows how long, and a camera was pointed straight at her pussy. Her pussy however, oh well, as she explored it in her half-awake state, it looked quite different than it did on friday when she set out for her little adventure. Not only were two more rings added to her now quite swollen lips, also her wide-open pussy stared back at her in an angry-red, gaping open obscenely after the fucking she obviously received over the last couple of days.

Alongside her intruding fingers there still were a couple of used condoms deep inside her. Absentmindedly, as she started to regain her conscious, trying to recover her memory of the last days, she started dragging them out ever so slightly, only to push them back in with more vigor from thrust to thrust. Oh, the camera was still pointed right at her pussy, she knew, and she looked forward to exploring the footage.

What Sandra, however, at this moment did not yet know (or remember?) was the nature of the footage or the question how it all came together. She had it all so perfectly arranged before she drugged herself out on Friday afternoon at the park: She had removed the pin-code from her phone, logged into all her social media and mail accounts to give whoever was willing to play with her full access. She wanted this person to have full access, to be able to look at her pictures and videos while fucking her pussy, while abusing her body, while hopefully exposing her all over the city. What she might have not considered is, that somebody with less than pleasant intentions might also use this full access to her life to share her sluttiness with the world.

Another one of her preparation saw her putting a little letter with her address, with her office address and carefully assembled all the fitting keys into her purse - before she sent herself to a long sleep, with her legs spread wide in the park. She wanted to be abused, to be humiliated and little did she know, how true this dream would become.

So let us look back at what happened - all of this captured not only by dozens if not more other phones, but also by her own. As the five homeless guys found her on Friday evening on "their" park bench, with her legs spread so wide, the bottle of sleeping pills next to her, and the dildo slightly sticking out from her swollen cunt, they knew what to do.

As a first instinct, they of course started mauling her body, pulling on her pierced nipples and pinching her a-cup tits, before pulling on her pussy rings, stretching her wide open. They barely could believe their luck and only slowly put all the puzzle stones together - the pretty girl in the summer dress bunched around her waist. The sleeping pills in the bottle that had her name written on it, the phone and the keys in her little purse. Oh, they would have fun with her, that they knew. And the area was just becoming a bit more crowded, soon - they knew - more than 20 other hobos and junkies would fill the place in the park.

And so they did - it did not take long for them all to have her way with her, multiple ways too. Oh how much fun it was for them to fuck this pretty girl with their unwashed dicks, cum all over her pretty face, all the while capturing the action on their old smart phones. However, they realized that there was more fun to be had with her. The thing with junkies like Old George is - they usually don't get to have fun. They don't get to do, what they really feel like doing and at least Old George had a nice and twisted mind, he knew very well what he wanted to do with a girl that likes to show-off - he wanted to make her dream (or what he thought might be her dream) come true.

One of his friends asked George - shall we rip her dress off, rip it to shreds? But George just smiled - no, they still would need her dress, they would need to make her look presentable - later. However, they all agreed that the dress as it was, was still far too conservative for what they had in mind with Sandra. So, with a rusty old knife, they cut off a good part of it, making sure it was just long enough to cover the upper part of her pussy, if she would stand perfectly straight. Of course, that made most of her cute little butt hang out and her glistening pussy lips were still perfectly exposed.

Just the right outfit, George and Joe agreed laughing. But for now, they were not done with the pretty little doll they had laying in front of them. Wouldn't it be fun to see what else this swollen pussy is capable of, they wondered? They all had their way with her already once, fucking her one after the other, everybody adding to the cum that was deposited deep inside of her. After all twenty-two guys had her way with her (some of them also coming all over her face, but with most of them opting to deposit their semen deep inside her, hoping to impregnate her) they decided to get more creative.

You see, men who are shunned from society and often just looked at in disgust by the likes of Sandra, they sometimes develop a slight tendency to sadism. So, it came as no surprise, that most of them wiped their dirty cocks either in her raven black hair or on her white summer dress, that already was completely stained from being dragged through the dirt and the piss puddles on the floor. The dildo, Joe grinned, is much too proper for a bitch like Sandra - much to clean too, he added. So, off they were to find more fun objects to jam up Sandra's cunt. The easy solution was one of the beer bottles that was laying around on the ground next to where the men had their way with her. With little care for her wellbeing, it was jammed into her.

In the meantime, George took hold of her phone, smiling at how easily it unlocked without giving him any trouble. Oh, the opportunities! when he took it from her purse, he had just thought of trying to wedge it into her already stretched out cunt, but the access it provided to learn more about the pretty, abused nymph laying in front of him proved to be worth so much more. Looking through her Facebook account he smiled to himself - that would be a good day - as he started to take pictures of her ordeal. He was not a professional cameraman, but he understood what he wanted - and probably what she wanted: Great pictures that highlight the abuse, that show her overly stretched cunt, while making sure that her face is in the picture.

The beer bottles the boys tried to insert into her - with the neck first - were not among the cleanest, obviously. They had been laying around this desolate, wasted area of the park for ages and god knows, how many dogs might have already pissed on them and through how much shit they had already rolled. Now, one would think that a girl as pretty as Sandra deserved at the very least a clean beer bottle to be shoved into her gaping cunt, but the boys disagreed - the dirtier, the more defiled, the better it was.

Grinning a mostly toothless smile, Tim brought the most rotten bottle he had ever seen. The paper cover was ripped to shreds, some stale liquid seemed to be in the bottle but that's not the worst part of it, as he happily announced: it was one of those, that the junkies used to hide away their used syringes. So about three or four used needles were tangling around the bottle. Now if THAT would not make a great video, what would?

So happily, they ripped out the old coke can one of the guys had jammed up her cunt, leaving her snatch gaping wide for a moment.

Seeing how stretched Sandra already was, as she was propped up on a park bench, lit well by one of the lanterns right above her, Tim decided to go for the money shot - wrestling the thick end of the dirty bottle into her gaping pussy. Her rings helped - he was pulling on them, trying to get her as far open as possible. What a contrast it was: The pretty 28-year-old Sandra, with her quite pale skin, the noble face, her cute a-cup tits - and the grotesquely stretched cunt, from which a dirty beer bottle, half filled with some rotten liquid and some used syringes was sticking out. George made sure to capture it all on picture and video. Finally, he laughed, he also would be kind of an Instagram star.

Now, while this picture with her and bottle sticking out like this made for a great picture, the evil grin of Tim and George was not satisfied: With more than 20 men cheering them on and laughing at the used Sandra, he ripped the bottle out of her, only to turn it around and jam it back up into Sandra's sleeping body. The boys wandered what the old liquid might have been - spit? piss? old beer? a mixture of everything? They did not really know, but the thought that this vile mixture was pouring into the pretty girl's cunt was exciting.

They took a few more pictures of her, before they ripped the that was nearly all the way inserted in her cunt, out of her again. To their enormous laughter, the bottle was empty - the contents were dripping out of her swollen, gaping cunt slowly. To their even more joyful excitement they also noticed - the used syringes that were in it, must have also slipped out, remaining in her cunt. Well, George, I am not going to put my hands in this abused cunt, Tim laughed, god knows what is going on with these fucking needles - don't wanna catch any shit! George agreed - they might be homeless, but dumb they were not, no good reason to risk an infection from pricking their fingers on a used needle.

However, they also agreed - they need to get these needles out of her eventually, if they wanted to continue fucking her. So there came the leather gloves - with a brutal motion, George jammed half his hand into her, feeling around in her extended snatch until he caught the three syringes that have lodged themselves inside her. With little regard for her wellbeing he dragged them out and put them right on her pubic area. - For the Instagram, what else, the boys laughed.

Tim's cruelty was it that took over - you know, George, these needles lying on her cunt might look sweet on the picture. But the bitch seems to enjoy some piercing action - wouldn't it make for a much nicer picture to jam them right in her clit or her pussy lips? Well, George was not to argue with such creativity, so both men took one of the needles and carefully - not to hurt themselves - stick it into the soft flesh of her inner pussy lips.

Laughing, they decided to put the third needle straight into her clit. How obscene she looked in the street light - dozens of homeless men kneeling around her, some of them pulling on her cunt, with three obviously used and dirty needles sticking out of her soft flesh. The pain, however, was probably enough to wake her up ever so softly.

Shall we pop her a few more of her sleeping pills? It is nice playing with her as it is, Tim grinned. But George did not agree - he had something far better in mind. Yes, a sleeping bitch was fun to play with, but honestly he wanted to expose her more and for this it would be better if she would be awake, at least kind of. Here, take this pill and pop it into her mouth. She will be awake - not coherent, probably, but awake.

And just in the very moment, before the boys could slip the pill in her mouth, Sandra woke up - blinking, looking around in a dazed state. Don't... don't... please don't, she half mumbled. Please don't stop, don't you dare stopping with whatever you're doing she pleaded. Abuse me, please, ruin me, destroy me, utterly destroy me. I - I need this to happen -- drug me if it gives you a kick, send me back to sleep, keep me awake, I don't care.

Sandra was wide awake now, panicking that they might stop the abuse they're clearly doing to her. To accentuate her point she looked down her own body, with all the homeless and junkies watching on, moving her tender hand to her abused and hurting cunt. She found the needles sticking out of her soft flesh and grinned a wicked smile. Making eye contact with the ugliest man she could find in the group of onlookers she grabbed a hold of one of the needles that were stuck in her soft pussy lips, ripping them out with one quick motion.

Please, she begged again, abuse me - give me your worst. Impregnate me, infect me, ruin me -- and make sure the world will know! With this final begging she put both needles in her right hand, while spreading her cunt lips as far as she can with her left hand. With the curious gaze of around 20 men Sandra jammed the needles deep inside herself, piercing the pink tender meat of her exposed cunt. Go, now, give me your worst, she begged over and over again. Make it public, make me famous, show the world what I really am. Oh well - the men grinned - this should be possible.

Let's get going with her, the boys agreed - her adventure was only to begin. She wanted to be the worst slut the world has ever seen, and boy, would the world see Sandra. She would become a porn star, she would become the most degraded porn star the world has ever seen, with just one difference: She would be a porn star among her own friends, among her own co-workers, colleagues, and acquaintances. And Sandra beamed: She wanted it, she wanted everyone in her life to know that she was to be abused, that her pristine pussy, that her most private places and experiences were not meant to be private or pristine anymore. Sandra wanted the world, her world to know, that her cunt was only there to be abused, a cum dumpster, hell, if needed even a real dumpster. Give me your worst, she repeated over and over again, as they planned out her little adventure.

The advantage of city living is the public transport. Now, during the day George and his gang usually avoided it, as they dreaded the attention. However, if you want to parade a half-naked, abused, slightly drugged-out girl as pretty as Sandra through the city, the public transport is all you really need. They had Sandra dressed up again, although she would have rather stayed naked, proudly parading her abused body. She insisted, however, that her dress would be kept wet, and that they cut off a bit more of it, making sure that even as she was standing still, her pussy was in clear sight - she did not want the world to miss the show she was offering as they stammered towards the tramway station.

The boys had taken some toys with them and of course made sure, to film her every move - as she pranced through the old town, stopping at nearly every street light to rub her cunt against the lamp post, to spread her legs in front of every house where she hoped somebody might still be awake. George made sure to film it all, while in the less eventful moments going through her social media accounts with a wicked grin.

Oh, this bitch would be still so much fun, there was such a craziness in her. Honestly, the homeless men could barely keep up with her, as she pranced through the city, through all the little streets she usually went through during the day. And she was looking to humiliate herself even more, even more than they could imagine.

Close to the tramway station she realized she might need to at least partially cover herself, at the off-chance that somebody might be around who had a problem with her behavior. But before reaching this more well-lit spot she needed one more turn-on, one more kick. She found a somewhat well-lit corner that looked exceptionally grim. It reeked of stale piss, trash was on the floor, beer bottles rolled around.

Watch me, she screamed, ripping off her dress for now. Finding a puddle of piss, she threw what remained of her dress in it, before grabbing a hold of one of the beer cans she found on the ground. This one seemed half way full, god knows if it was beer, spit or piss, but she was to find out. Holding the can up to her mouth, she slowly tilted it, pouring the content in her pretty mouth. Barely choking on the vile concoction in the can, she only finished it half, before putting it to the ground again. The men could barely believe what they not only captured with their own eyes, but also with the cameras - one of them Sandra's own phone, live-streaming to her twitter account.

Sandra sat down on the dirty ground, making sure to find one of the piss puddles, one of the most vile spots in that corner. Grabbing the beer can she spread her legs as wide as she can, before tugging at her pussy rings, stretching her swollen cunt lips. Get a good picture of this, look at this - look at my swollen cunt, look at how abused it is. With these words she jammed the beer can violently inside herself, opening first, making sure the old piss and spit in the can would flow in her cunt. Satisfied, she jammed the can as far inside her as possible, until it was barely visible anymore - just her stretched-out, ruined cunt showing what was going on. Come here, boys, please, I beg you - I need so much more than this, Sandra pleaded. Honestly - the men barely knew how to more drastically abuse Sandra, but she was there to please and to help: See that dumpster over there? Bring me the most rotten shit you can find there, please, bring me more material for my abuse.

Oh the treasures the boys found - a couple of used condoms, quite a few more used needles (Sandra gasped in delight - finally the drug problem in the city would pay off for her), and a dirty looking box filled with some pills. Alongside the men brought a few bottles of varying sizes, prepared for Sandra's further self-humiliation. While carelessly playing with the beer can lodged in her cunt and tugging at the rings in her stretched-out lips, Sandra looked at the treasure - what might these pills be? The men grinned as she opened the box, looking at them - no inscriptions, no descriptions, god knows which pills some junky might have thrown away.

Again, making eye contact with some of the more vile looking man she snatched the dirty can - now empty - out of her cunt, telling them to have a good look at her gaping cunt, before taking out three of the pills, only to push them deep inside her own cunt. Another two pills she slipped in her mouth, asking for one of the half-filled bottles to be given to her. She took a sip of some stale beverage with a sour aftertaste, to wash down the unknown pills. Well, let's see what happens, right boys? She laughed, before pushing the can again deep inside her, moaning softly as she was stretched again to her maximum. Give me those needles, she demanded, pleadingly with a soft voice. Looking at them, they did not look clean - they did not look very sharp either.

12