Sandra's Park Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking the first needle she started pulling at her already professionally pierced nipple. Moaning, halfway closing her eyes she jammed one of the used needles from the dumpster right through her abused nipple, squealing and laughing at the same time, before doing the same to her second nipple. Satisfied with the look she grabbed her too short dress from the piss puddle - half soaked it had become quite transparent, as she slipped it over her aching body.

Looking down at herself she liked the picture she was giving to the world: it was clear that the crazy bitch Sandra had some used syringes stuck in her nipples, her pussy was clearly visible from every vantage point and what's even better - it was clear that it was over-stretched. In the morning as she had gone to work, she looked at herself on the tramway, lifting her dress for a moment to admire the pretty pussy of hers: the silver rings, the neat pussy lips.

Now, she looked down at her swollen lips, stretched to their maximum, shining in a bright red. Shaking her head, she realized - that was not extreme enough. She needed to make it worse, just in case anybody had any doubt about what she was to become. Grabbing two more needles, she placed each of them carefully against her cunt lips, before with one quick motion per side stabbing herself as deeply as she could.

Impregnate me, infect me, she mumbled grinning again. Satisfied with her look, she wondered how she must look now. Take a good video of myself, she screamed staggering under the light of a street lamp. And George sure did - the terrible man made sure to capture the beauty of Sandra, standing there in the street, 3am in the morning, just two blocks from main square where some nighthawks would still be up and awake. Satisfied, Sandra demanded to see the video, George had captured on her very own phone.

And he showed her, of course: There she was, in all her beauty. The light of the lamp clearly highlighting every detail, showing her beautiful and tender face. And then the contrast: a nearly transparent summer dress, halfway ripped open exposing one nipple completely, while making clear that both her nipples were not only pierced with rings, but with some old needles thrown away by some addicts. Panning further down her body, you could see what once must have been a nice dress, just now it wasn't: it stopped a little bit short of her cunt, a swollen, ripped-open, gaping cunt, where clearly a can was sticking out ever so slightly. If this was not enough to show the world what she was, two needles were jammed in her engorged cunt lips.

The tramway driver barely believed his eyes, as six homeless men, accompanied by a half-naked girl entered the wagon. If you let us play, you will get your turn too, they told the tramway driver, once they finally made it in there. Your turn and a little bag of weed, do we have a deal? And of course, they had a deal, so they put her into the backend of the wagon, of course video capturing the whole process on Sandra's phone. When the men had thought, that the worst humiliation must have already been over, they did not account for Sandra's creativity.

Flopping down in a seat in the last row, she put her legs as far apart as she could, putting them on the back rests of the seat in front of her. Her pussy now spread in the most obscene way, it was so evident how ruined it was, especially in the bright light of the tramway. Who has my bag, Sandra demanded, only to have one of the man throw it at her.

While I look in there for some things to have more fun, - do what it takes, boys. I need more pain. Sandra was increasingly feeling some kind of high, probably from the pills that she swallowed and that she had lodged inside her pussy. The homeless men did not need to be told twice, with an evil grin two of them came forward and looked at her gaping cunt, dripping wet from her own juices. Let's take this can out of you, darling, one of them smiled as he ripped it out, careful not to touch the dirty needles stuck in her cunt lips.

You want the worst, cunt, he asked. Grimacing, Sandra nearly yelled at him - don't you see I do? Do your worst to me, but make sure to capture it. I want everybody to see. With this, she took out her photo ID she carried in her purse, with her full name, her date of birth, and her address in it. Her, have a good look at this, she said, carefully placing the ID right over her cunt, make sure to capture it in your videos, in your pictures. I want the world to know whom this cunt belongs to -- well, it belongs to the world now, but you get my point, she laughed. In the meantime, the two man carefully removed the needles from her lips, putting them to the side. Both of them starting pulling on her cunt lips, trying to open up her cunt as far as possible for what was to come.

Inserting a few fingers first, they soon were at the point of fist-fucking Sandra's once pristine pussy. Their unwashed hands were pushed into her, deeply, touching her cervix, while spreading her further and further. George, in the meantime, had Sandra's phone centered on her, making sure to capture her distorted face, her moaning, her half-naked body, her wide-spread cunt with a fist pumping in and out of it, while her ID with all her personal data is so clearly visible.

No, the world would never forget who Sandra Wilder really was - everybody who cared to know would know, that her pussy is not a pristine one anymore, everybody who cared to know would know, that she was willing to take every possible abuse - even in a well-lit tramway wagon, with the world watching on. She particularly enjoyed the stops at the station, knowing onlookers from the real world would capture what's going on - google me, Sandra Wilder is the name, she yelled out once while the dirty fist was buried at her when the doors opened for a moment.

There seemed to be no way to satisfy her, the man realized as they withdraw their fists from her well used cunt. Sandra had one more idea - spread my cunt lips as far as you can, see how I still gape open? Give me those needles, give me them right now, she demanded with a slightly shaking voice. I don't want to feel them in my cunt lips, I want to feel them as deep inside me as possible. Spread me, spread me open as far as you can. I need to know that I am ruined, that nothing will be as it was. I need the world to see how I ruin my own body, risk my health, ruin everything!

And so, the men did, tugging at her cunt lips, spreading her open with two hands, her cunt still pulsating from the thorough fist fuck she just had received. With this she took the needles, punching them deep inside her, feeling the nearly unbearable pain deep inside her soft and tender flesh, dangerously close to her cervix. Oh god, that's it, as she shuttered in the most mind-numbing orgasm of her life.

What a sight she was, as the video captured all of this: Sandra, clearly identifiable by her ID, her address, her pretty face, her cunt spread open, in a public tramway car, surrounded by homeless men and junkies. Two of the most vile beasts of them nearly ripping apart her cunt with their unwashed, dirty hands, while she jammed used and dirty needles deep inside her, puncturing the soft flesh around her cervix. Moaning, cumming, being videoed, screaming her own full name, to make sure the world knows who she is. How could this humiliation, this destruction be topped?

Now, back to monday morning - Sandra was still propped up on her balcony and only slowly recollecting what happened to her. Yes, the used condoms that now tangled from her pussy lips, and the one filled with unspeakable filth that was hanging from her abused asshole spoke a clear story. Also, the additional rings in her cunt kind of gave her an impression of what happened. She still had not bothered to take her phone until now, instead idly playing with her abused pussy, indifferent to the city life happening just a few meters away from her.

Only now did she slowly grab for her phone, turning the display towards her, stopping the recording of herself. What she saw surprised here: Dozens of missed calls from her co-workers and friends, more than hundred notifications from her Instagram and even more from Facebook and WhatsApp. Now, Sandra was a popular girl in town, well connected - maybe not one of those influencers, but she was somebody, people of her age group knew.

Still, so many notifications were unusual, she mused, while opening the first one. Private messages mostly, she saw, as she looked through all the people who had written to her. Her heart skipped a beat or two when she opened one of the messages sent to her by a co-worker, whom she had kind of a crush on: There were five messages from him, but as she scrolled up, she saw MANY messages sent from HER account. Actually, no, not messages - pictures, mostly.

Some videos, that still would need a while to load, but pictures of what she recognized to be her cunt in different places and conditions. Her heart started racing when she saw one of herself in a public bus, legs spread wide, tits hanging out of her ripped dress, with a coke can sticking out from her ass and what must have been ten... needles???... stuck into the soft skin of her cunt lips. What the hell had happened, had her dreams finally become true? It took her a while to find her memory after everything that happened.

But there was so much more. One picture showed her in her favorite shop, a popular department store in town, as she immediately recognized. However, they have these neat little changing cubicles all over the shop floor, covered by curtains - well, usually covered by curtains. In the picture however, the curtain was drawn wide back, instead of the curtain you saw a very naked girl, very busily trying to pull something out of an overly stretched cunt - Sandra's very own cunt, as she realized. On closer inspection, somebody (let's not kid ourselves, most likely herself) had pushed some bikini bottom deep inside her open cunt, with it now half-way dangling out.

Oh god - how much worse could things become, as she continued to scroll through the message thread. The next picture she immediately recognized - it was the little bar where she went nearly every day after work, people knew her there, people knew who she was and where she worked. Hell, she went there with her coworkers nearly every day. So it was no surprise to see on the picture the waitress, Sam, smiling at... well, smiling at a very naked Sandra, that was obviously tormented by the bartender. She was propped up at the table right by the window, with her legs obscenely bound and pulled back right to her head. That left her cunt not only gaping, but both her asshole and cunt totally exposed. Luckily, both holes were not openly accessible now, as she noticed with slight satisfaction, as both were completely filled with bottles: a small beer bottle was stuck in her asshole, while her cunt had to accompany a much wider wine bottle. Oh god what a sight it was, she marbled, before she realized - no, this is happening.

Not only had she been abused like this, but pictures were made, and obviously they were shared all across her social media. Her life - her reputation - her career, everything was ruined. She did not sob, though, but began to masturbate furiously, pulling on the rings in her cunt, ripping it open as far as she could, before jamming three fingers into the overstretched opening. Deeper and deeper she shoved the used condoms, hoping this would be the biggest surprise - a pregnancy as the result of her own actions, of her thoroughly planned self-rape.

Little did she know, how many cocks, and how many foreign objects had been jammed in her waiting cunt and her asshole. Little did she know, how many needles that were used by the junkies in the park and at the railway station, her found their way into her cunt, into her clit, and into her tongue. Little did she know, how utterly ruined she was, and how well everyone around her was aware of it. She also did not know yet, that her own private home was not private anymore: keys were duplicated dozens of times and handed out, making sure everybody would always have good access to Sandra and her thoroughly abused body. Nothing was private anymore - her body was shared with the world, and not in an anonymous way: she had made sure that her humiliation was final and lasting, her name would forever be connected to the adventure she endured.

It was monday morning. Friday evening, saturday, and sunday were missing - it must have been quite the adventure, she wondered, looking forward to exploring all the abuse she might have suffered.

12