Sandra's Park Adventures Ch. 04

Story Info
Now Sandra really gets extreme - and risks it all.
9k words
4.64
15.5k
15

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This day was supposed to be the one, where Sandra's life turns really extreme, really nasty, and where her humiliation would be perfected.

Yes - the 24 hours before hundreds of people have not only seen her naked, but spread-eagle, abused, fucked, fisted, humiliated.

Yes - the 24 hours before she had homeless men not only allowed but begged to fuck her, fist her, and abuse her in any way possible while streaming the event on all her social media channels.

Yes - the 24 hours before have seen her pissed and spit-on on her own balcony, with her cunt spread open by a speculum while the whole neighborhood had the chance to watch.

Yes - the 24 hours before she had used to fuck herself with every rotten object she could find in public restrooms while the most vile of men abused her cunt even further.

Yes - in the last 24 hours she had used condoms stuffed into her cunt with a crowd of on-lookers, and in the last 24 hours she had more used needles than she could count not only pierced through her nips and her pussy lips, but deep inside the tender flesh of her cunt, with some of them having been jammed right into the ring of her cervix.

Yes - the last 24 hours were Sandra Wilder living her dream.

But the day that was supposed to come, was the one she hopes to finally be extreme.

She woke up bright and early in the morning after a long and exhausting - but exciting - night in which she managed to reach a new depth. Deep inside even before opening her eyes yet, she understood that she was ruined, both physically, socially, and in some way psychologically. Her body hurt, especially her abused pussy, and her small tender tits.

She vaguely remembered the end of last night: Severely abused, fucked, fisted, and more abused in the dirty restroom of the railway station, she staggered home - nearly naked, with used condoms stuffed deep inside her aching cunt, and surrounded by a posse of men most women would not want to be associated with.

The way home on a Saturday night through the seediest parts of town - surrounded by very particular characters - while barely dressed and as attractive as Sandra Wilder is of course not always easy. Walking through the part of town most women would not even go to during the day, let alone with their glistering, abused cunt out in the open, filled with sperm and used condoms, the men cheered on Sandra.

They knew very well which way to push her - towards the maybe seediest bar in town, the only place where men like Sandra's homeless posse is not only allowed in, but even welcome.

You want me to go in THERE - this is the seediest place I have seen in my whole life; I might well be the only woman - hell, the only white person even - to ever set foot in this place! And look at me, I am a total mess. Sandra beamed - her hesitation to go in was not because she was scared, it was - excitement. She hiked her dress up even further, not that it would have covered her abused and swollen cunt to begin with. Oh god, please - let them ruin me. MAKE them ruin me, she begged, as she practically ran down the stairs into the basement-bar.

More than 50 faces must have turned around as she entered gleefully only to stride into the middle of the room, where a dirty pool table was located. Immediately the men started cheering her on, as they slowly understood what was happening here - a nearly naked woman had entered the bar, more beautiful than most models they had seen on the television. And there she was, not only nearly naked but obviously on a mission, as she climbed up on the pool table within seconds of entering the bar.

She plopped down on the pool table, acknowledging how rotten and gross the whole place was, before spreading her legs as wide as she could - and the men in the bar just gasped, as they could barely believe what they saw. Immediately, Sandra began manipulating her cunt, pulling on her stretched out lips, trying to pull them open as far as she could, while rubbing her engorged clit with 50 on-lookers. As they started approaching her, some of them opening their zippers already she just exclaimed - no!

No, I don't want to be fucked by you here. No, no, no -- I don't want to be fucked on the pool table. With this she continued to masturbate furiously, to the shock of everybody starting to pull out the twenty used condoms from her cunt, one by one, and starting to rub them all over her exposed body. Some of them, the most vile looking ones, the most full looking ones, she put inside her mouth, only to suck them empty and lick them clean - and the men barely dared to move. When she was done with her horrible self-humiliation she carefully got up - leaving the men look disappointed, assuming the show is over.

Where are the restrooms, she asked with the men pointing towards the back of the seedy place. Grime and dirt were everywhere, she noticed as she walked barefoot through the place, with every pair of eyes in the place on her cute behind. When she entered the restroom - the male one, obviously - she was beyond shocked. The floor was completely covered in piss stains, it was dirty and discovered, the pissoirs were broken, there were no stall doors, exposing the terrible filth of the individual toilets to the on-looker. Behind her, following slowly, were the men, who tried to figure out what this vixen was about to do there.

What the hell are you waiting for? Don't you see what I need?! Don't you need to see how urgently I need to be fucked, to be abused? With this she reached for her handbag, pulling out her purse and the money, only to throw it at the men - Here! I hope this is good enough, take my money, but please - finally ruin me!

And they didn't need to be told twice. As Sandra lay down face first in the piss-stained, wet and sticky floor, she stuck her ass up high - give it to me, she screamed, as she started licking the dirty floor. And give it to her they did - one after the other entered her once tight asshole, fucking her violently, dragging her body through the grime and piss.

That did not deter her from her plan - to clean the floor using only her tongue and - as the man would come to see - her cunt. Some of them were cruel - more even than the others. It was not enough for them to fuck her well lubricated ass, no they gave it a shot to ruin her cunt, sticking their unwashed fists into her and pounding away, as other men abused her ass.

I have an idea, one man grinned, let's move her to one of the stalls - and she obediently complied, on all fours moving over to the stall, only to immediately rest her beautiful face on the rim of the unthinkably dirty toilet, that was filled with stale piss and god knows what else. A condom was swimming in there, alongside some used toilet paper and well - piss. She was in heaven!

With that the men started their torment on her - as one fist entered her cunt, another one was violently shoved into her asshole. The dirty men could barely believe what they witnessed - the slim beauty with the angelic face taking a double pounding nobody would have ever thought possible. And she did not only take it, she enjoyed it.

All the while being pounded, she let her tongue dance around the dirty rim of the toilet, carefully licking away all the dried up piss stains, making sure not to miss a spot, even trying to reach the hard to reach spots in the very back. She barely felt the pain in her cunt, as the men kept pounding at her cervix ring with their harsh hands. She had taken worse abuse this day, she remembered thinking back to the needles that have been jammed right into this most secret and tender place of her body.

It went one like this for what must have been an hour - man after man made sure to ruin her cunt: You will never feel a normal cock again, they laughed, and she knew they were right - but which cock would want to fuck her hole anyway, after all this? After not only being abused like this, but after having made sure the whole world knows about it, as the boys kept posting to her social media channels.

And indeed, as she looked back over her shoulder, her hair hanging into the piss, she could barely believe what she saw: A man as big as a grizzly bear burying his hands into her cunt and ass, pounding away with a passion, making sure that her holes would never be the same again.

When she finally got up, she looked around - the men were somewhere between satisfied and shocked - and she was excited. With that she looked down once more to the toilet she so carefully cleaned with her tender lips and her tongue and into the piss-filled bowl with the old condom swimming around in it.

Bending down, she grinned. Reaching towards her abused cunt she started pulling on her red and swollen clit, while she bent down further, sticking her face into the piss, opening her mouth enough to take a deep sip from it, careful to capture the used condom swimming there with her mouth.

Satisfied, she got up, took the condom from her lips, gulping down the piss, and pushed it into her obscenely gaping cunt hole. There we go, she grinned smilingly.

Was she done? She smiled. Nearly. There was one more thing that occurred to her to do, to finalize her performance, and her final humiliation of the night before she would walk home, to her uptown apartment. Looking at the second cubicle she found with great excitement another toilet there - this one even worse for wear than the one before. Not only was the paint splintered, but it was all over covered in piss and other stains she didn't even want to know the origin of. But she would not lick it clean - no, that would be too boring, after everything she already did.

With the used condom still stuck deep inside her gaping cunt, she lowered herself over the rim of the dirty toilet, until her cunt nearly touched the rim. Watch me - she thought as she lowered herself even further, until her cunt lips came in contact with the dirty porcelain. Spreading the lips open with her hand, she made sure that the rim went as deep between them as possible, so that the inside of her abused cunt could absorb as much of the dirt as possible.

And with that, she started rocking back and forth, sliding her own cunt across the dirty rim, cleaning it as she went - and it went on like this for ten minutes, until she was satisfied her cunt was as ruined as it could be - aching, sore, red, and swollen from the fraction, from the contact with the dirt, the grime, the piss, and the blood stains all over the rim of the now sparkling toilet, her cunt was more abused than ever before.

Finally done, she got up on shaking legs, looking down at the sparkling wet rim and the piss filled bowl, in which dirty, shitty toilet paper was still floating around. On an impulse of the moment, she bowed down to sink her beautiful face right into this unthinkable filth - holding her breath, she opened her eyes with her head still underwater (underpiss?) before opening her mouth to take a big gulp. And NOW she was finally satisfied and ready for her way home.

So - the next morning she woke up remembering this evening and night with great fondness. Of course, she did not wake up in her own bed, but bound spread eagle on a chair they had put in her hallway. - the door to her apartment propped open, making sure every neighbor who walks home gets a chance to look at the sleeping Sandra Wilder. Her cunt abused, swollen, red - and filled with a wine bottle, with only the neck sticking out.

Cum all over her body and her face, she was a sight to behold. And as she woke up in the morning, not knowing how many of her neighbors and friends might have seen her like this, she knew that the real humiliation and destruction of her mind and body were only yet to come in the following days.

She started twisting and pulling on the wine bottle that was stuck deep inside her cunt, thinking of what the horrible men and her had planned for the day - the duplication of her apartment keys, to make sure she would never have something resembling privacy again. The additional piercings, to make sure, her cunt would never be normal or decent again.

The ways to forever ruin her health by finding the most dirty and vile things to jam into her body. The needles she would get inside her cervix, the objects she had a plan to drive through her cervix and into her uterus without any respect for her own well-being. The new clothing, that would never allow her anymore to go out in public and be seen as anything but - well, Sandra Wilder, queen of the humiliation.

The toilets she would clean with her cunt and the double-fisting she finally wanted to experience as another way to mutilate her cunt. Thinking of all these possibilities she masturbated more and more, never reaching a point of satisfaction, her eyes fixed on the open door and the hallway out there, knowing well how many might have watched her overnight.

The next day would be one to remember, she knew. She would drug herself; she would expose herself; she would ruin herself. She looked forward to being thrown out of the most popular shopping mall in the city for what she had planned there. She looked forward to being abused at the city beach with no way to stop what was going to happen.

She looked forward to going to her very own office, and using the stapler to ruin her cunt there, with the whole world watching on. She looked forward to going to the gay bar, begging the gay men to collect the condoms and share them with her cunt. And she looked forward to the piercing session - not in a studio, mind you - the piercing session that would be performed in the park, in daylight, on a park bench.

Getting her cunt pierced and ruined in broad daylight, while all the decent people could watch on. No part of her body, no part of her existence would ever be private again - and her body would show the markings to prove it to the world. Maybe, she would even end up pregnant this day -- if the abuse her cunt, and even her uterus, have taken by then, don't prevent this from happening.

Now, obviously Sandra understood she could not spend the whole day naked, but she sure was determined to be as close to it as possible - especially now as she was to spend the morning by her own, while her posse of homeless and junkies were off preparing her later adventures. So, after wondering through her apartment and out to the balcony - still naked and covered in dried cum, with her cunt still gaping and still feeling sore.

Standing out on her balcony in the broad daylight she looked at the life around her - people passing by on the street, some of them stealing glances at the very naked Sandra. Now, she obviously enjoyed those - but she craved more. After all the exposure, just being seen naked on her own balcony did not seem enough anymore, rather it felt disappointing and like something a goody two-shoes might do.

No, she wanted to be closer to the action for now, she wanted to make sure that everybody got a really good up-close look at her cunt and tits. However, even in her crazed state of mind she understood, she could not sit out on the bench in front of the house completely naked - at least not without getting arrested. And while this might offer some new possibilities - she mused, as she dreamed of being raped at the police station - it would spoil her plans for the rest of the day. So to her closet she went, to find the appropriate outfit - something that would not only allow her once private parts to be seen.

Now, as she opened her closet she was surprised - most of her somewhat decent-ish clothing was already gone. Instead, she found some of her more extreme outfits (or what she would have considered extreme a few days ago), alongside some new additions.

One thing that caught her eye was something she had not worn in years - a pair of panties. Now, a girl can sit out on a nice summer day in her panties, right? And who cares that the panties barely deserve this name. Now, while the back would in theory provide something resembling cover, the same was not true for the front and the inseam itself.

As she joyfully put the pair of panties on and pulled them up, the minimal material immediately slipped between her pussy lips, separating them as it did. Now, Sandra smiled, this looked even more obscene than just sitting there without any bottoms on at all. The white, lace material also looked so wonderfully innocent in comparison to her still red and sore looking cunt. Musing, she sat down on the floor in front of the mirror, like she planned to do on the bench outside - pulling her knees up and leaning slightly back she marveled at the reflection in the mirror: not only was her cunt as naked as it can be, but the position of the tiny lace string between her reddened cunt lips made her cunt look even more obscene and spread open, with her exposed clit glistering.

And, even better, her pink asshole was clearly visible to the world as well, only partially hidden by the tiny material stretching over it. Good, that was a start - now she still needed a top, and of course some slight improvements to the bottom as well.

For the top she chose something more classical, a very low-cut blouse, where she covered one button well below her tiny tits. Smiling she noticed, that like this the blouse gaped open in a way that nothing was hidden at all, but - just in case - she could still argue, that she was indeed dressed.

Now, that was a nice outfit, she concluded - a top that physically cannot cover her sensible nipples, worn with a pair of panties that did not hide, but rather accentuate her lose hanging cunt, with the rings in her inner lips dangling below the string that's cutting through her cunt. Something is missing, though. Up she went, to the kitchen, determined to find something. What would make a great contrast to her outfit, to her all-white outfit. People might mistake her for an angel, she worried!

Rummaging through the fridge she found what she was looking for - an ice-cold beer can. Now, if she would manage to jam this up her cunt, not only would it be a quite painful sensation (especially as she had to walk down the stairs first, with a can jammed in her cunt), but it also would make sure that her cunt was hanging open as wide as possible, making sure to everybody that she truly was ruined and nothing else.

That of course left her asshole un-filled, but - she thought - the look of her naked asshole alone next to her over-stretched cunt would make the perfect contrast. So, pulling the panties aside for a moment, she squatted down on the kitchen floor to maneuver the beer can - and hell, it was freezing cold - into her still sore cunt. Pulling on her cunt lips to open them wide, she finally managed to jam the can in there. Satisfied, only the tiniest part of it was still sticking out, as she painfully got up.

Walking slowly, she realized while passing the mirror that she looked more than sexy, more than obscene even - there she was, nothing hidden from the world, and how clear it was that a fucking beer can was jammed in her cunt. - And this was while walking! The panties stretched over the can, not hiding a single millimeter of her overly stretched cunt, with the lips engorged in a grotesque way, screaming red and her cunt sticking out. NOW she was finally ready to go out!

Walking down the stairs, careful not to lose the can inside her, she walked out into the bright daylight - people were passing by, joyfully discussing life, and - of course - they all stopped dead in their tracks seeing the grotesque but beautiful woman walking by them.

A few whispered, but most of them were just silent, as she walked slowly (mostly due to her aching cunt) towards the bench. Now, while walking she offered a luxurious view of her mostly naked body, not just her long legs and her beautiful tits, but also the cunt that was clearly abused. But as she sat down on the bench, she made it clear to the world (and especially to all the people whom she considered neighbors and acquaintances) that she was not just a slut, but something much more obscene.