Sandra's Park Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting down, she made sure to provide the best possible view - she leaned back and shifted her ass to the front of the bench, with the rough wooden material scraping her backside. Satisfied, she pulled up her legs, placing them on her side, in the process spreading them open as far as she could. Now, as she looked down, it was clear that she was - in theory - wearing panties.

The material was overly stretched and not even remotely able to cover her enlarged cunt, from which quite clearly a can was sticking out. Ooops, she exclaimed, as the can slipped out a tiny bit, with her exclamation drawing even more looks from curious, excited, shocked on-lookers. When she was satisfied enough eyes were pointed at her, she pushed the can back in in one violent motion, causing her to make a painful sound, as the cold hard metal hit her cervix.

After Sandra let out her painful sound a girl she knew from her neighborhood approached her - carefully, as she was obviously approaching a mental patient. Sandra -- is that you? Are you alright, what... what the hell happened to you? the woman stammered, with her eyes fixed on Sandra's ruined cunt, glistening in the sun, wet from the juices and overstretched.

Are you - alright? How, what the hell happened to you, do you need help? But Sandra just smiled and shook her head - if you can give me a hand here, maybe? The can keeps slipping out, maybe you can thrust it in a bit deeper for me? The pain - it is too much, but I'm sure it can be done! And the woman just looked at Sandra, shaking her head, while going back between her exposed cunt, her pierced tits, and her face.

Not knowing what to do - but thinking back of all the times she had caught her husband looking at the half-naked Sandra sunbathing on her balcony, she came up with what to do. Looking Sandra in the face, she spit on her - first once, and then repeatedly, she spat Sandra in the face multiple times, and Sandra - smiled, licking the spit off her lips and smiling more. So, you want me to help you, Sandra? Be my guest. With this she bent down towards the panting Sandra, ripping her blouse open even more only to slap her nipples as hard as she could, before bending down further.

With the force of an angry woman, she grabbed the wet rim of the can in Sandra's cunt, and pulled it out completely, leaving Sandra's cunt gaping wide. Ripping the remains of the panties apart, the girl was furiously ready to destroy what was left of Sandra's dignity, at this moment not caring anymore about the people watching the scene. You want to be a slut, bitch? Be my fucking guest, I will ruin you.

With this she started pulling at the rings in Sandra's cunt lips as hard as she could, extending Sandra's already dangling cunt lips until the point where she thought they might rip. But Sandra just came one step closer to an orgasm, which made the girl even more angry.

With her flat hand she started hitting Sandra's trembling cunt, making sure to sting her clit as hard as she can. And as she kept hitting Sandra, more and more people looked at the scene - a screaming, violently hitting girl and a now nearly naked Sandra, orgasming more or less constantly, moaning loudly. As more and more on-lookers gathered around them, the woman just did not find the satisfaction she wanted to get.

So, you want your cunt ruined, don't you? She practically screamed in Sandra's face, who only managed to nod. Well, have it! With that she jammed the can back into Sandra's still gaping cunt - of course the impact of this action was not a careful insertion of the can, but rather a punch, that hurt her lips and dragged them alongside the can. Again and again she ripped the can all the way out of Sandra's cunt, only to jam it back inside even more forcefully - which became easier with each thrusting motion in Sandra's worn-out and well-lubricated cunt.

That's not enough for you, is it? Even this is not enough for you, is it, cunt? With heightened frustration, the girl ripped the can out of Sandra's cunt, only to start a new wave of assault. Forming a fist with her hand, she punched Sandra in the cunt, slipping inside her as deep as she could in one quick motion. Feeling around in Sandra's over-stretched cunt, she felt the ring of her cervix at her knuckles.

A wicked smile formed on her face, as she knew how painful this would be - only withdrawing her hand slightly, she started to pound Sandra's cervix, which not only lead to Sandra crying out in a combination of joy and pain, but also to the girl's movements getting more frantic. As she pounded the already abused ring deep inside Sandra, thoughts of how to ruin her once and for all ran through her head. Pulling back slightly, she tried to extend two fingers of her cunt, until they pointed right at the entrance to Sandra's womb.

Feeling around, she started applying pressure to Sandra's severely abused cervix, until one finger slipped through it, entering her uterus. But she was not there yet - as Sandra nearly passed out, the girl managed to slip the second finger through her cervical ring. Further and further, she pushed, until she was finger-fucking Sandra's cervix.

Now, the crowd obviously was aware of the angry woman fist-fucking the half-conscious Sandra - and frankly, most of the girls in the crowd enjoyed the show because they hated Sandra's guts to begin with. And the men - well, they enjoyed it for their own particular reasons.

What they however did not know is, that not only was Sandra fist-fucked, but her cervix was nearly torn apart at the same time. Soon, a third finger found its way into her womb, as her cervical strength gave up finally - oh, how Sandra's dream came true, her body finally ruined as much as possible.

And what a fucking the girl gave Sandra's uterus - with sheer violence and a full disconcert for Sandra's health or safety, she pounded away, while over and over pulling on the rings in her cunt lips, repeatedly spitting into her face. There, who wants to give it a go? She screamed at the crowd, while ripping her hand out of Sandra's ruined cunt.

With that, a particular gnarly man with bear like hands moved forward, an evil grin on his face. I will do it. The girl whispered something into his ear, before he moved forward to jam his gigantic hand into her cunt. Now, what the girl had whispered into his ear was, that this is not a fist-fucking. It is a way to enter her womb, to destroy her cervix with brutality.

And so, this is what the man aimed to do - with his brutal, cruel fingers he started attacking Sandra's still open cervix, inserting ultimately three fingers into her love canal. Sandra, still moaning could barely believe what was happening, as more and more people crowded around her. Her cunt would never be what it was, she knew - while the fist-fucking might have hurt her, she knew the pounding her cervix was receiving right now would lead to long-term damages - and to endless possibilities, she smiled.

If her cervix would be ruined, her future performances would be so much more impactful, so much more disgusting. Used condoms would not only find their way into her cunt, but ultimately her uterus. Bottle fucking would be all the much better and if she found enough homeless men to fill her cunt with their sperm, it would find its place so easily deep inside her.

She really needed to change after this episode - it must have been a total of two hours in which she was abused. Oh, how this man had ripped her cervix apart, and all the abuse she had suffered - countless people spit all over her body, making sure to film the whole experience.

Her favorite part, she mused, was when the mean girl managed to spread open Sandra's part to the maximum, exposing her pulsating, grotesquely stretched cervix to the world - and to the dozens of phone cameras pointed at it. Satisfied with the damage, the girl decided to preserve the status of Sandra's ruined cervix, fishing out a beer bottle from the trash bin next to the bin. Lining it up with Sandra's held-open cunt, she inserted it neck-first, with the rim of the dirty glass bottle directly pressing at her exposed and swollen cervix.

With one half-pushing, half-twisting motion she applied more and more pressure, until the bottle slipped through, planting itself deep in her uterus, with only two thirds of it remaining in Sandra's abused cunt. With that, the girl let go of her spread open cunt-lips, that only slowly started to close up slightly, lodging the bottle not just inside of Sandra's cunt, but inside her uterus - the dirty, grime-covered bottle, as Sandra cheerfully added in her mind.

In this status - her blouse dressed apart, spit dripping of her body, and a bottle lodged halfway in her damaged uterus she staggered to her apartment. Time to get dressed for the real day to begin. She walked slowly and carefully, making sure to neither lose nor damage the bottle inside of her - although she had to admit, the thought of the bottle shattering so deep inside her did make her heart pump a little faster. Not bothering to shower before they were supposed to head for the beach, she started digging through her closet.

Given that it would be quite a drive, she needed to dress in some way. So she chose a fishnet dress, that would definitely not cover anything. However, she was not satisfied with the state of her cunt - yes, it was hanging loosely, the lips and the rings dangling down sloppily, and it was discolored red from the pounding she had received.

However, she could not pull out the bottle any further, she needed it to stretch her cervix open. Now what could she do, to make sure, nobody would mistake her for just... sexy? for just... obscene? None of this seemed enough. While her thoughts lingered at the planned exposure at the beach - and the way there - she went in her head through possible ideas.

She could use a belt to slap her cunt until it was swollen red, until her clit would be a swollen mess.

She could smoke a cigarette and press the hot end of it against her cunt lips, burning them.

She could try to insert one more object into her already overfilled cunt to make sure it would not be able to close up.

What else would there be to do - which destruction could she bring upon her cunt? A smile passed over her face.

The night before she had come back with a couple of needles lodged inside her cunt, some of them even punctuating the ring of her cervix. Alongside the used condoms, she had thrown them into the trash that had collected in her apartment over the last days. Now, that might do the trick. Rummaging through the trash she found the needles, covered in rotten food and used condoms.

She really would need to clean up her apartment, a rotten smell came from the trash bin. However, the state of the needles and trash was just right for her pussy. She took some of the needles, and went to the big mirror. It's kind of hard to do this on my own, she realized, as she sat down with her legs spread wide. Spreading her cunt lips with one hand, she stared at the image in the mirror - clearly visible was the bottle inside her.

She took a beer can that she had fished from the trash bin, and crumpled it up until it was flattened, and started to push it into her cunt - in the process driving the bottle that was lodged down there even deeper inside her. Squealing in pain she continued to push, until the bottle was half-way in her uterus and the crashed-up beer can with its rough edges was mostly inside her - however she was happy, that a part of it was still sticking out of her cunt.

Nearly finished, she exclaimed to nobody in particular. Now, for the finalizing touch, she started to push one needle right through the tip of her clit, letting out a loud scream as the pain rustled through her body. Another three needles went through the left lip, another three through the right one - those were the most painful ones, as she on purpose had used the most dull needles for this endeavor.

Standing up on shaking legs, she observed the damage: A can sticking from her cunt, knowing that a bottle is lodged inside her uterus, and a total of seven dirty, rotten needles punctuating her cunt and her clit. The dress did not cover much, as the holes of the fishnet were quite large. Satisfied, now Sandra was ready for the beach.

Now, Sandra has not always been like this - but she always dreamed of the day she would finally step out of what was supposed to be a normal life into a life that fulfills her true passion and desire. Already 8 years ago, when Sandra was just 20 and still studying at university, she was a wild child. Never too interested in classical relationships, Sandra already back then preferred exposing herself to strangers, friends, and acquaintances over making real connections.

And she was good at it - the third day at university, she had set her mind on making sure that on this day, as many of her peers as possible would get a good look at her tender pussy. Of course, there were different ways to go about this, and it would take a couple of days to make sure, as many people as possible really got a good look - and word would spread, so she hoped, as would her legs.

So, third day of university at the tender age of 20, Sandra waltzed out of her new apartment wearing a beautiful summer dress - and if you would not know any better, you would have mistaken her for just another student who likes to dress a bit on the sexy side. The thing about the dress was - it did not fit properly. The top was far too low-cut and too loose for her tiny tits, so nearly every movement allowed the onlooker to get a good look at her nipples.

The best part, as she discovered trying out moves in front of her mirror - if she bent forward in just the right angle, the curious on-looker might get a good glance at her abdomen all the way down to the mound of her pussy. Perfect. So with this dress she went to university on her third day, making sure all the students around her got a good look at her pussy and up her dress at every opportunity - which there were many of, as the free-flowing dress just barely went over her butt when standing still.

Sitting down, there was no way for her to tuck the material under her butt, so she enjoyed the feel of the plastic seats in the lecture hall against her pussy, knowing very well that from most angles she would provide a good view up her dress. Decidedly, she chose a seat quite far back and right along the hallway, so that all the students leaving the lecture would have a good look glancing at her pussy peeking out between her spread legs. And that was just the first day of her journey.

For the second day, she came up with a different idea - a tight white top made from some lace material. Putting it on she was satisfied - her nipples were not hidden at all, as the top stretched tightly, it became nearly transparent. For the bottom part of her outfit, she chose a pair of shorts she had prepared accordingly - now, usually shorts even of the daisy duke variety do provide a certain amount of coverage.

That's not what Sandra wanted, however - she wanted a way to make sure her cunt is exposed, without being kicked out of her lecture or brought away by the campus police. So she started to work on her shorts - made from a lightweight material to begin with, they did not offer the best coverage for the crotch area. So Sandra Wilder began making her adjustments, until in the crotch area only a tiny thin string of material was left, while still giving the general idea of wearing shorts - and not a ridiculously tiny string bikini.

Putting the shorts on - without panties, obviously - she was not just satisfied but overjoyed with the outcome. Yes, they did cover her mound and most of the pubic area in general, even covering the bigger part of her ass cheeks. What they however did not cover at all were her pussy lips. Now, Sandra was always blessed not only with beauty, but also with a pussy that looked just a tiny bit more obscene than those of other girls.

Pulling up the shorts as high as she could, the tiny bit of material left immediately slipped between her enlarged pussy lips, giving the impression of no coverage at all. Perfect for a day of campus, Sandra exclaimed!

And off she was - making sure to always sit in the most vulgar way possible, with her legs either spread wide, sitting Indian-split style or with them being pulled up on her chair, she gave everybody passing by an amazing view at her exposed pussy, her throbbing clit, and even her hairless pink asshole - and boy, did she give this opportunity to many people, as she found the most frequented places at University to sit down and pretend to learn, sometimes idly playing with the bit of material stuck between her cunt lips, pulling it to the side from time to time absent-mindedly.

Now quite a bit of time had passed since then, Sandra smiled - probably there was not a single person she ever met, who did not at some point get a good glance at her exposed pussy. Clothing mishaps, stumbling out of dressing rooms while undressed, sleeping with the balcony door opened and walking naked out there in the morning - there were many options for her to expose herself.

She remembered those times - god, what a prude I was back then, as she looked at herself now. She was in the tramway that would bring her to the city beach - her body abused and completely exposed. Surrounded by a few homeless men whom she had chosen to be her tormentors. Her cunt as utterly ruined as it could be - when she met the men at the tramway station, even they could barely believe when she told them what happened to her, and how she had stuffed the bottle halfway into her own uterus.

Time to play, time to finally play, she had told them. Now, obviously all of this was immediately shared to her social media channels - talking into the camera held up by one of the men, she proudly told about her recent exploits and her adventure. As the camera panned down to her mostly exposed cunt she proudly announced, that the needles she managed to jam deep into her labia were not clean - not fresh - not safe.

They were the most dirty and rotten ones she had been able to find the day before, pulled out of a dumpster. She was overjoyed, as most seemingly decent people tried to stay away of the scene in the tramway.

It was already afternoon when they made it to the somewhat remote beach - remote but attended by many individuals of the not-so-decent variety, especially as the boys had advertised Sandra's arrival beforehand. So, when she arrived there to lay down on the beach, a total of nearly 100 people (mostly men, mostly homeless, mostly sick in one way or the other) had already gathered in the general vicinity of the run-down beach close to the Projects.

Sandra plopped down in the sand and was ready to start her big show. In a first step, she removed the needles from her cunt - while she loved the deranged look of them, they would get into the way of what was about to happen. Next, she pulled out - quite painfully so - the crumbled-up beer can from her cunt, leaving it gaping open.

What she however did not pull out was the beer bottle stuck deep inside her cunt - instead she started playing with it, reaching deep inside her cunt with her hand only to pull back the bottle with its neck still firmly planted in her cervix - and to jam it just a tiny bit further. Oh god, how it hurt, she observed - not only was her cunt ruined, but the damage she just caused to her cervix might be permanent.

As she continued to pound away at her cunt, the men around her knew what to do. Here, finally give me these pills, she demanded, I don't want to know what happens, I want to be at everybody's mercy for what's coming today! And with this, one of the on-lookers pulled out a box containing various pills.

Without asking what they might be, she popped two of them in her mouth. A few minutes later she was feeling no more pain, as the men around her - who had prepared for this day - noticed. And with this her abuse was ready to start.