Sandra's Park Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only thing that gave away that her very own state of mind might also be not top notch was her body. Now while it was the body of a goddess, as the leering states of the men in the train confirmed, it was so severely abused and so grotesquely displayed that no man could have any doubt about what 28-year-old Sandra was offering on this summer evening.

Her cunt hanging open, with the cunt lips swollen and in a bright red color. The white lace panties did not do a very good job at covering her wide-open cunt where it was quite visible that an oversized beer bottle was sticking out - to make things worse, it was obviously the narrow end that was sticking out, meaning the wide end must be stuck inside Sandra's hurting cunt.

Neither did her actions hide too well that she was free to use - sitting in this tramway all by her own, her legs spread open, pulling on her cunt lips, playing with her clit and from time to time jamming the bottle a bit deeper inside herself, it was no miracle that every eye in the train was focused on her as the train was slowly crawling through the ghetto.

Of course, the men did not know the terrible abuse Sandra hat not just suffered through, but brought upon herself. They did not know about the needles, about the weeds, about the jellyfish that made her cunt suffer over the last hours. They did not know that even her cervix was ruined at this point - or rather, they did not know it until now.

That was - until the train came to a stop in the middle between two of the roughest stations in town - the announcement made it clear, that they would be stuck for at least an hour there. And Sandra smiled, no, she even beamed, knowing what this would most likely mean.

Without waiting for the men around her to slowly realize the chance she offered them, she ripped out the bottle from her cunt, leaving it gaping open, exposing how red and abused not just her lips, but even the tender flesh deep inside her was. Wanting to accentuate her exposure, she immediately started tugging at her pussy lips, spreading them open as far as she could.

After the brutal fisting and the bottle fucks she had received, it was no miracle that her swollen cervix was immediately exposed to the world. There - there you have me. Fuck my ass, but you might want to avoid this cunt, she announced to the speechless men around her. But please, please - I fucking beg you, she added, make sure I'll be completely ruined after this. I need it.

God, I so much need it - here, look! With these words she took out her passport from her purse, throwing it at some of the men around her - here, look - this is me; it has my address there, it has everything. Give me your worst and you will get to fuck me until the end of my time, my door is never locked. I am available to the world!

With this she got on her knees on the dirty floor, sticking her ass up high and put her angelic face on the ground. Give it to me, get your sperm into my ass, I beg you. And they did not need to be told twice, as soon man after man started pumping her ass, while slapping her cheeks and shoving her face more and more into the dirty floor.

One man demanded - lick the floor, bitch - and Sandra could not have been more happy to comply. Finding a spot that was quite obviously covered in piss and other filth, she started licking obediently, fingering her clit with one hand. The men could barely believe their eyes - was this girl for real?

And for real she was - soon she was not satisfied anymore with the ass-fucking and the floor-licking. No, after this day it already seemed to tame to do all this. With this, she stood up, leaning against one of the poles and looking out of the window at the enormous homeland camp right outside - guys? Can we get out of here? I think there is much more fun to be had out there than in here.

Now, the men were not done with her yet - we will promise to get you more action, but first you ours, bitch, demanded a mean looking old man. Sit down on the floor and spread your legs for me, bitch, he demanded further - and Sandra was in heaven as she complied. Sitting down she not only spread her legs open, but also started tugging on her pussy lips, opening herself up wide for the wide man.

You want your cunt ruined, don't you? - He grinned, bending down to Sandra he spit her twice right across the face, only for her to lick it all up excitedly. The man could barely believe what he saw, but he was intended to find out how far she would go. With this he kicked off one of his sandrals, exposing further his ugly and nearly deformed left foot.

Now, some of the man expected he might just kick Sandra, maybe even kick her wide open cunt. But he had no such intention, no, he had something much better in mind. Putting his toes with the overgrown toenails right against her exposed and far open cunt, he started applying pressure, slowly inserting most of his dirty, unwashed and terrifying foot into Sandra's once pristine cunt.

Satisfied with how easy this went and excited to hear Sandra moaning while pulling more and more on her own lips, he started rocking his foot back and forth - oh god, give me more. Please, kick me as hard as you can, shove it deeper, Sandra moaned somewhere between pleasure and pain.

And he did - soon his rocking motion turned into him kicking his toes against her cervix, inserting his foot deeper and deeper inside Sandra's exposed and ruined cunt, with 20 other men in the car watching on. God, this cunt will be useless - she won't ever feel a normal cock again after all this. And the men cheered him on. After five minutes of abusing her like this, he was finally satisfied, as he sharply pulled his foot out of Sandra's cunt, leaving it hanging open.

Girl, you need some washing, some of the men laughed as they stared at her not only gaping, but also dirty flesh. And neither of them needed to be told twice what to do. Leaning back on the floor with her back and lifting her ass up high, she spread her legs and her cunt open as far as she could. There you go, piss into me - fill my useless cunt with your piss. Hell, spread me open even further, spread open my fucking cervix and get your piss into my uterus. I need this.

And one of the fatter men - who did not do much else before apart from cheering the others on and making pictures, stepped forward. Opening his pants he exposed his flaccid dick, aiming it at Sandra's open cunt he started pissing all over her and all over her cunt, with quite a bit of the foul liquid finding its way into her cunt.

No, no, no, Sandra shook her head, no not like this, you are wasting it! Closer, closer, closer! Stick it into me and piss! She demanded. Now, the man's bladder was nearly empty by now, but another guy did not need to be told twice: Hold your cunt open real good for me, he demanded. With this he put his unwashed dick right at the entrance of her wide-open cunt and started to piss, releasing himself deep into Sandra's cunt that was overflowing with piss, while she was furiously rubbing her exposed clit.

I like the look of your clit, sticking out like this. Really good look on you girl. The scrawny white guy grinned as he looked at Sandra's enlarged clit. Would be a shame, hehe, would be a shame if it would be ruined, would be a shame if we would make it a bit less enjoyable for you, wouldn't it? And Sandra was excited when she saw what the man had in mind. From the trash bin he had fished a rusty safety needle.

Let's make sure your clit won't retreat too soon, would be a shame if we couldn't enjoy the sight of it, wouldn't it? With one sharp motion he punctured the tip of her clit with the rusty needle, slamming it all the way through, only to close the safety needle right there - oh what a sight the horizontally inserted safety needle was, Sandra loved it, although the pain nearly made her pass out. NOW we are ready to go out of here, she exclaimed cheerfully.

And what an event this turned out to be -- over the course of multiple hours more than 50 men must have had their way with Sandra. And none of them was of the nice, attractive, or charming variety. Rather, they were on the border of insanity and pure evilness, thus making sure, that Sandra Wilder would get the best out of her experience.

It took them more than three hours to make sure, Sandra was getting fucked in every hole available, while Sandra made sure to record as much of the abuse as possible using her phone.

Sandra's favorite part was the unthinkable filth and degradation that resulted from it: Yes, she loved getting fucked by those insane and disgusting men. Yes, she loved drinking their piss and being fist-fucked. But all this was so much more exciting knowing she was in a homeless encampment, surrounded by unwashed stray dogs and cockroaches.

Hell, she even made sure to lap up some of the dog piss, while being fist-fucked in the ass by an old man. Many hours of abuse and Sandra was still hungry for more.

On the way out of the camp Sandra noticed something - there was something resembling a garbage dump on the outside of the camp. Crawling with rodents and terrible insects, more ants than she had ever seen and a stench that nearly brought her to tears, she knew that her evening of debauchery was not yet over. Be sure to capture this on my phone, she demanded - this will be the utter humiliation.

Sandra Wilder, the living dumpster, I will show the world what my cunt is really good for! Now, her cunt was still really aching from the abuse she had just received, but she could not pass this opportunity. This landfill offered everything she needed inside herself - dirty bottles, half-rotten fruits, needles from the addicts, Band-Aids and condoms, and just rough materials.

Also - Sandra had seen a video not too long ago about a woman being attacked by ants and she knew - if there was something she needed, it was this. To have aggressive fire ants feasting on her cunt, biting the flesh of her love tunnel and even more.

Now the abuse she caused herself there was nearly to much to recollect: bottles of increasing size were jammed into her, time and time again ramming against her cervix and from time to time penetrating it even. One man took the liberty to jam half a rotten apple that was crawling with terrifying little insects into her abused cunt, only to rip it out of her again after a few moments with his fist buried deep inside her.

Sandra's cunt was hanging open loosely after the abuse she just suffered at the landfill. For nearly an hour the man wasted no dirty object to jam it inside her cunt, taking great pleasure to repeatedly try to push through her cervical ring. Satisfied that there was nothing left to do, they waited for her grand finale.

Taking a huge pine cone, she dipped it into the remains of what might have been some sugary drink a long ago. Sticky as it was, the pine cone was what she needed in her cunt for the last act of the day - the scratchy, sticky, huge cone found its way into Sandra's open cunt with its stretched out cervical ring.

Satisfied, she plopped down right next to one of the many anthills, spreading her legs and her pussy lips open, she started slightly kicking the anthill. And out came the ants, attracted by the sugary treat inside her cunt.

Soon hundreds and thousands of ants were not only swarming all around her cunt and asshole, but more and more also found their way into her stretched open cunt. The tingling was one thing - the agony caused by the bites into her tender flesh were another thing.

With great joy she noticed how close she was to passing out right there, with nobody to come to her help. Increasingly, Sandra noticed that the bites were not just all over her inner cunt, but also into her cervical ring and - deeper inside her. After the bottle fuck earlier, she knew, that the barrier that was supposed to protect her innermost haven was broken, stretched, ruined.

And now, this would be the final act of today. God, she whispered, the video this would be. This beautiful woman, live and in color - with the whole world seeing how she willfully exposed and ruins herself, even sinking low enough to act as a human landfill and a feast for ants.

And what a video it was indeed - as on the other end of town most of her neighbors, her friends had already found the stream. Now of course they knew - Sandra was a bit of an exhibitionist. Nearly everybody had seen her in various states of undress and probably nobody who ever met Sandra, did not know what her pussy looks like.

Granted. But seeing her like this - abused by the vilest human beings, turned into not a slut, not a whore, but rather a cum dumpster, the maybe most fucked up woman of all time - that was something new. And that is exactly what Sandra's whole world got to witness - up-close and live.

Now Sandra was in heaven and hell at the same time - her cunt felt sore already before a million ants explored the inside of her body, before they started to bite into the flesh of her cunt, before they swarmed all over her naked body.

But this was another level - and as she realized - she had no idea at all, how to put an end to this - there was no way to stop the ants from attacking her helpless and vulnerable cunt. And in all honesty - Sandra did not want the attack to stop. She enjoyed it far too much, especially as all the on-lookers got to witness the torment.

There was - however - one thing that Sandra had realized: She had suffered through the most terrible abuse imaginable. She had most likely ruined her own health; she had made sure that a normal life or normal sex would not be something life would have in store for her anymore - and she loved every second of it. However, she missed something - the ultimate exhibitionism.

The look of normal, unexpecting people, shocked by seeing her exposed and gaping cunt. The shock of a neighbor seeing her shove a wine bottle in her cunt, the shock of a bartender, when he catches her cleaning a dirty toilet with her cunt lips, the look of a growing audience when she gets her cunt and cervix fist-fucked in full view of the whole neighborhood. And for this - she needed to look good.

Now, with all the men still standing around her and cheering her on, as she kept masturbating furiously with hundreds and thousands of ants still inside her cunt, she had made up her mind: this night would need to see more public abuse and exhibition on her end.

Before this, she would need to shower and wash herself - while she wanted to make sure her cunt looked as destroyed and open as possible, she still wanted to present her most beautiful version of herself. Coming down from an enormous climax, she asked the rowdy men if there was any way to shower in the camp - and of course there was. They gladly agreed, she would deserve a shower.

However - there was one or two conditions to be met first. She lifted an eyebrow - after everything she already allowed these men to do to her, what else could they desire? Everybody fucked her asshole already, most of them pissed all over her, pissed deep inside her aching cunt even.

She had allowed them to stuff rotten pieces of food inside her cunt, jam needles inside her and through her clit, she had allowed them to have ants roam all over her insides. What else could they wish for? What else could anybody really wish for, after all this?

But her question was soon to be answered: As they led her back to the camp towards the made-up bathrooms they had there, she witnessed what she never saw before: Yes, she did unthinkable things in a bar restroom and the restroom of the railway station back in town.

But what she saw here was worse - the room barely qualified as a room, there were urinals on the side of the wall, deeply stained and clearly covered in piss. But - it seems like what most people used to piss, were not the urinals, but rather a trough on the far end of the room, although at this point it looked more like a gigantic pool of piss, grime, and dirt.

The men grinned, as Sandra's eyes opened wider and wider, taking in all the filth in the dirty room. We want you to - to give us a good show here. Yeah. That's what we want. We've seen it all over the Instagram, one of them grinned - we want you to put your cunt and lips to good use here.

Now, Sandra's cunt at this point was aching like hell - there must still be hundreds of ants trapped inside Sandra' gaping and ruined cunt. But that was not enough for the men - and neither for Sandra. No, her cunt would only be good enough to clean the dirtiest toilet in the world, her face would be trenched with stale piss.

Yes, that sounded just like the right thing for her. Lovingly, she looked at the mess ahead of her, ignoring the biting sensations deep inside her for a moment there. Around ten phones were pointed at her, as she started her cleaning procedure, knowing very well what the men expected her to do.

First, she bent down over the first urinal and started to lick around the dirtiest spots on the very top, those hard-to-reach spots she would not be able to get close to with her aching cunt. And how dirty they were - she was lost somewhere between heaven and hell, as she used her tongue to clean up the grime. Satisfied, after a few minutes and excited cheering from the crowd, she turned around, bending over to expose her gaping cunt as well as possible.

Stepping backwards, she started rubbing her cunt lips all over the dirty urinal, making sure, to slide back and forth with the cold ceramic splitting her lips open. Moaning, she realized how good it felt - all this slime, the dirt, the dried up piss, and her wet and gaping cunt just rubbing all over it.

Not satisfied, she took her hands, trying to spread her lips as far as possible around the ceramic, she with a sadistic smile started pushing harder into the ceramic, making sure that all the disgusting filth would be gone from the urinal - absorbed by her cunt.

And she kept doing so for what must have been 15 minutes, coming multiple times over the process, understanding how utterly ruined her cunt must be at this point. Satisfied, she turned around, presenting the men her stained cunt, while looking proudly at the now reasonably clean urinal - most of the stains were gone, it even had a nice shine to it.

Would they be satisfied now? She knew they wouldn't, as they kept looking at the pool of piss on the floor. She knew, what she had to do, to earn herself a shower: Lay down in the pool of piss, and get on with the show. However, that was still too - too decent, she mused.

The floor itself was covered in all kinds of stains - it had used condoms laying around it, cigarette butts, stains from chewing tobacco and god knows what else. So, face- and tits down, she immediately plopped down on the floor, pushing her angelic face into the dirt, rubbing her tits through it as she slowly crawled through the dirt towards the pool of piss.

Wait a moment, bitch. One of the men yelled at her, as she slowly crawled through the dirt, making sure to from time to time lick the dirty floor as she did so. Wait a moment, bitch, that's not, like at all, good enough. We want to have a good show for your audience, don't we?

And she agreed - that's what it all was for, right? Make sure she would be defiled as good as possible. So she was down with whatever they threw at her - and still she was surprised, when she noticed what was about to happen.

One of the men had produced an enormous speculum - looking at it, she was not even sure it was meant for a (normal!) human being. Without waiting for Sandra's approval, the men toting it went forward, only to put it mercilessly into her cunt. Satisfied, it was in as deep as possible, he started opening it up, until it stretcher her abused cunt to the border of what seemed humanely possible.

Now, what a sight this was now, and what a sight the men covered here on video: Sandra's face on the dirty ground, gently suckling on a used condom she found in a puddle of piss, her cunt spread open as far as possible, in an angry red, opening up a great view of the ants that were roaming inside her helpless body.