Sandra's Park Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And how the men enjoyed this view - well enough, to step forward one by one to spit into Sandra's grotesquely stretched cunt. However, no - no, this is not enough. This is not enough at all, one of the men added. Let's get her fucking cervix open again, we can't have anything hidden from us - or the viewers, or the ants, they all laughed.

Producing a much more narrow device from a workshop, the men moved forward, carefully pushing the narrow metal device through her already abused cervix - only to start spreading it open as well. Now, obviously the spread he could achieve there was nothing compared to what they had done to Sandra's cunt, but it was good enough. Within seconds, the first ant made its way to the forbidden pathway, the men observed joyfully. Here, here, take this - there was a half-filled bottle of a syrup of some sorts.

Opening it up, the man started carefully pouring it all over Sandra's widely exposed cunt, making sure to drizzle some of it into her now gaping cervix - and the effect was an immediate one, as the ants started racing into the previously covered corridor.

Sandra felt like she was losing her mind, with the sensation being nearly too much to take. The men watched her thrashing around for multiple minutes, tears of joy and pain rolling down her cheeks, mixing with the piss in which her face came to lay. Only after this they showed signs of merci - there, go, bitch - wash your cunt, show us what you've got.

Sandra obviously knew, that they did not (yet) mean for her, to wash herself in the shower. So instead, she quickly moved towards the ankle-deep pool of piss, sitting down right inside it, with her cunt (and ultimately her cervix) still spread open widely.

Immediately feeling the relief as the biting ants stopped, the was overjoyed - THIS was the performance of a lifetime. Satisfied, she started to masturbate furiously, her wide open cunt deep in the pool of piss, flooding her insides with the stale, dirty liquid. Slapping her abused clit, she came - over, and over again.

Now - and only know - did they all agree she was worthy of a long shower - to be ready for a night in town!