All Comments on 'Sandstorm Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
weatherman70weatherman70over 6 years ago
small minded people

just to let everyone know, I received an email from someone who read my comment and they hoped that me and all my family would suffer from very painful cancer. Sad how freedom of speech is allowed from one side but not the other. If you are going to send messages be a man or a woman and give your name not blank. By the way WifeWatchman your stories are simply the best on Lit. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's Fiction . . .

It's FICTION folks! If you want your "views" known become a captivating story teller equal to or better than WW (not likely to happen any time soon) in which your positions are incorporated.

Those of us who are avid long time readers of WW's works (80 plus and still counting) accept the stories for what they are, STORIES, with characters so well developed they gain identities all their own, warts and all, even the "real baddies" and the lesser ne'er-do-wells!

How can an old man say this? Because the WW's works come so alive and touch ones "real life" to the extent comments "pro and con" are posted.

WW please keep writing such compelling works, so those of us who accept and enjoy your them for what they are . . .

SUPERB FICTIONAL OBSERVATION/DEDUCTION MYSTERY STORIES!

The Ol' Man

One Day at a Time

666iceman666icemanover 6 years ago
For the love of Aida

(A Brit thing) meaning for crying out loud. This is a story forget the politics and just read the tale as it comes out like a Conan Doyle book.

I am pleased that I have been right about Les Craig all along, I hope his so called girlfriend has shot him when she returned from the restroom and not the IC. Then it is an in-house shooting and the IC who can pretend he just arrived. Todd and his team must be up to something as it seems tooooo quite on that front for nothing to be planned.

Somewhere I am sure I have read about that underground bunker in that village/club building, around Kings Trucking era. I may have had a dream.

Nice to see 'Stormbringer' in print again even if for a different reason than my memories WW.

Another story-line with plenty of scope for more tales to get the politically minded reader upset.

5*+ for a really good start to what looks like an interesting series. Iceman

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Comments on the comments.

I took down most of the comments, especially the ones about Charlottesville. Yes, there are politics in my stories, but I don't want the comments sections to become message boards for the political stuff... plenty of other sites can and will cater to your political venting needs. You never know, I might be on some of them...

And yes, feel free to create your own characters and write your own stories. I look forward to reading them. :o)

Beethoven66Beethoven66over 6 years ago
Dog hater?

I'm worried about "Little Jack Burke". There are bad guys in these stories, and really bad guys who hate dogs. It looks like with Jack's aversion to Buddy & Bowser that he is destined for the dark side.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Next chapter is submitted.

Chapter 2 is submitted.

Surprised no one has said a word about Don giving Teresa the red crowbar to use in the PBM Finals...

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 6 years ago
Well - I guess we really know Craig's allegiance now...

My only question - did the Crowbar come in the back way or did Cindy shoot the lying bastard?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Red Crowbar

No need to comment the story clearly explains the "WHY" . . .

"Cindy's face turned to one of total shock. 'She... she's one of Misaki's people?'"

"I nodded. 'As is Todd, but you knew that. Anyway, I owed Teresa big-time for helping save Laura, and also for some other things she did to help while on that mission. And handing her the red crowbar was part payment for that.'")

Plus, in this old man's humble opinion, it was a way for IC to be in that ring! :) :) :)

Who fired the shots? Don't think there is any doubt among your readers that Les Craig is the recipient. Might be Cindy or IC himself who fired the shot but am REALLY hoping it's Sandra Speer. Hope he's not dead, yet, and her bullets struck where they would do permanent damage to any claim of manhood this poor excuse for human being might have.

One Day at a Time,

The Ol' Man

dapidapiover 6 years ago
Chill!

Sit back!

Reach for that Canadian Beer and that Big Plate of Canadian Bacon. I know you want it!

Put on your toque and your Habs hockey sweater!

Drink more beer and eat your poutine!

There ya go, all mellowed out. And ready for WW's next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anticipating the next chapter

My guess is that Sandra is still in the restroom, as the Iron Crowbar & possibly the lovely Laura steps out to the surprise of Les Craig shooting him dead. My guess is Sandra is still somewhat loyal to the Crowbar and the Deputy Director or at least Crowbar's cock, otherwise she would have aborted in his baby she is carrying. I think she has been working under the commands of the Iron Crowbar to draw Les Craig into this trap as Lindy did not spend the night with her and the Crowbar when they had their threesome and Sandra started sleeping with Les Craig after fucking the Iron Crowbar.

From the prior chapter, my guess is the 2 helpers in Texas at the Oldeeds Compund were sent from Misaki,

The unanswered question is, is Les Craig, Paulsen? Or was he operating under Paulsen with Paulsen on scene possibly with other henchmen to give Les Craig back-up in case Les Craig failed to kill the Deputy Director?

bbarto1900bbarto1900over 6 years ago
sandra

les gave himself away when he said saturday or sunday at the latest. said this with sandra present on page 3.

We've got to go up and see the Deputy Director." Craig said. "I've got some new information for him. There are some very serious threats to him out there. They may happen soon."

"How soon?" asked Sandra, getting up herself and putting on her black lace panties.

"Saturday or Sunday." said Craig.

sandra shoots craig.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Shooter -

We know the IC is there. He just told Laura he was taking Cindy in the Black Beauty to see him( DepDir). Sandra was the setup. IC had her hidden in her "condition" with his child.

Vincent_D_LeeVincent_D_Leeover 6 years ago
Hoping to see Sandra's Allegiance

Here's hoping Sandra is actually on the side of the devils. Or maybe the twist comes in and we find out it was a setup and she was an infiltrator to Les Craig, the Frenchman since Les is a French word, hehe. And here's hoping to Martin Nash being the father of her baby.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Over 10,000 views of this story!

Either people are googling Darude's 'Sandstorm' and getting to here, or this story is popular.

I suspect the former...

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Not sure of the importance of the Deputies disappearing but perhaps that was to prevent them being killed by Craig. It's either Don or Laura killing Craig and hopefully Sandra is still loyal, after all she's carrying Don's child.

chytownchytown9 months ago

*****Great time for the commercial. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sandstorm Series Info