Sandstorm Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"According to some of Perry Richards's top people," said Muscone, "there's a website for a small structured settlement company called 'Dakota Funding'. It's based here in your County, Don, and you've dealt with that guy Michael Miller. The company is still running, and the website is still up."

Muscone brought the website up, which we could all see on the wall monitor. Pretty typical stuff... until I noticed a small word on the bottom right under a photo of a pretty young white woman that said 'MEMBERS'.

"What's that?" I asked, pointing to the word.

"That's a link." said Muscone. "And when we click on it, another page comes up."

"Needing a name and password." I said, seeing the entry box pop up.

"Not much gets by you, Darling." my wife said with no small amount of sarcasm. She was teasing me, and I smiled at her in reply. And waved a red crowbar in her general direction.

"So how do we get past this, Mr. Iron Crowbar?" asked Muscone.

"Give me one hint: is it generic, or specific names in the 'name' field?" I asked.

"Generic." said Muscone.

"Then I'd guess 'Superior' for the name and 'Bloodlines' for the password, or vice versa." I said.

"Close." said Muscone. "Put a dollar sign in place of each 'S'." He typed out '$uperior' in the name field and 'Bloodline$' in the password field, then clicked 'OK'.

A new page came up. A slogan up top said 'A world restored for the best and brightest.' There were photos of ultra-modern, glass-walled houses on the beach, showing incredible views; and also views of the mountains from some high up perch. Pictures of white families walking on the beach, white couples camping in the woods, all-white softball teams playing on a diamond. All picturesque and utopian.

But at the bottom right hand corner there was a small rectangle in all white, looking like the background where the pictures didn't cover. "Can I drive?" I asked Jack, taking over the mouse.

"Sure." said Jack, as if he had a choice. I pressed the mouse button down and covered that area, highlighting it. Out of the grayed highlighted area sprang the words in white: 'WHITE FURY'."

"Yep, you found it." said Jack. "We had to get it out of Perry Richards's men, but you just find it in seconds."

"Yep." I said. "It's almost amateurish, but simple and effective against most normal people that might stray onto this page by accident... oh! wait a minute..."

"What?" asked Jack

"Ho-lee shit." I gasped. "The code words are already there! That means... it's started already."

"Yes. We think so." said Muscone.

"Any other messages or websites?" I asked.

"Not that we've found." said Lindy. "The CIA's crypto-analysts have been looking to see if there are any hidden messages in the photos, but have so far come up empty."

"You know," I said, "the Citizens For Police Accountability site once had a message of impending action, the word 'Pink Knights'." (Author's note: Knights of the Round, Ch. 03.) "Let's see if they put anything on their site."

We brought up the CFPA site. Indeed, in small letters at the bottom right hand corner, it read: 'Pink Knights. White Fury'.

"Oh, wow." I said.

"Weren't y'all monitoring that?" asked Martin Nash.

"David Krueger was." I said. "But he went to Midtown P.D., and I forgot to have Myron and Mary watch the site. So yes, this slipped by me."

"Oh my God, he's human after all." said Lindy with a grin. Everyone else chuckled.

"So!" I continued. "Let's put George Schwartz on our list of people to check up on. He's associated with WorldBankTrust, and therefore associated with Bedford and maybe the ultra-cell."

"Any idea what we're looking for, what they'll do, where they'll go, who they will strike?" asked Muscone.

"Not yet." I said. "But I suspect we'll get the answer soon."

Part 4 - Honeybees and Bumblebees

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" shouted the lovely redheaded reporterette at 7:00am, Monday, June 5th, from in front of City Hall. "Channel Two News has learned that music superstar Jasmine Nix will release her new album, Power of Police, in conjunction with a huge gala party at the Palladium Concert Hall complex in the City this Saturday!"

Bettina continued: "This album, with contributions by rap stars 'Big Ice' and 'T-Square', is said to be anthem of protest of the brutal power of Police against People of Color. Ms. Nix is expected to call upon blacks to stand up to Police brutality and oppression of persons of her race."

"And in State news," Bettina said, smiling a bit more brightly, "the stench of scandal continues to emanate from the Governor's Mansion as Democrat lawmakers demand an Independent Counsel to investigate what they call the Governor's illegal expenditures of money to crack down on undocumented workers! Democrat Justin Madoff, who represents the City, said that the investigation is necessary to find the proof of Governor Jared's crimes, so that he may be impeached and then put on trial."

"Meanwhile," continued Bettina, "State Senator Katherine Woodburn of our 1st District is demanding that Governor Jared consult with Legislators over his plans to gut the SBI and divide its responsibilities over several regions of the State. Senator Woodburn says she believes Governor Jared has no intention of supporting the SBI in any form, but gutting it and making it useless for effective law enforcement, thus putting our children in danger of predation by drug dealers and child molesters."

"And we have polling data from Karl Frazier's 'Public Policy Polling', a highly respected polling organization." Bettina said. "And according to the new polls, people are having 'buyers remorse' over their votes for Governor Jared last November. His favorable numbers are at 38% while his unfavorables are at 54%, the worst polling by any Governor this soon into a term since polling statistics began being kept."

"And finally," said Bettina, "Captain Teresa Croyle, who overcame being seriously wounded just a few months ago, has won the Police Boxing Matches over former multiple-time champion Captain Cindy Ross. Last year's champion, Commander Donald Troy, did not compete this year due to his severely injured back, which required surgery just a couple of months ago. Congratulations to Captain Croyle!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Yes, Jack." I said on the phone as I sat in my office. "Jasmine Nix's album release is the key. It's the black militants' trigger to begin riots and killing Police, and Superior Bloodlines will send their White Militant groups against the Blacks, hoping it becomes all-out race war. It's going to happen in the City, and also in Los Angeles, where Jasmine has arranged some large gatherings."

"I'll let my boss know." said Jack Muscone. "He's going to ask how to stop this before it starts up. What do you suggest?"

"To cut off the head of the white snake." I said. "If they're leaderless, they'll hesitate to do anything. Then let Police control the riots and any white trash, while you guys take out the Big Boyz of Superior Bloodlines."

But I was not telling him the entire plan.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Callie Carrington handed Laura the external hard drive. "Everything you wanted on the true-life porn stories behind the movie Boogie Nights. And also the Mob connections to the porn industry, which are essentially 100%."

"Thanks." Laura said. "By the way, I've been looking into those bastards that attacked you and Cindy. Definitely Eastern European mobsters. A couple of them had connections to trafficking young girls into New York City and Boston. The rest were just thugs for hire."

"Hired to kidnap us?" asked Callie. "Surely not for trafficking purposes."

"No." said Laura. "Kidnapping you gets the CIA interested. And perhaps far worse, kidnapping Cindy gets my husband angry. No, it was a directed attack, at the two of you, but for something specific... and I fear that that specific purpose was to use you and Cindy as bait to entice my husband into a trap."

"Wow." said Callie. After a pause, she said "Cindy told me that the Iron Crowbar has a way of defeating traps by walking into them and springing them. So whoever wanted to trap him by kidnapping us probably would've succeeded."

"Yes." Laura said. "And that's why I need to get ahead of this before they try to trap my husband again. So, I want you to begin looking into it on this secure computer, while I look into what's going on in Valley Villages..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

South of Coltrane County is Rivers County, also called 'the land between the rivers', the other river being the State Line's river. It's county seat is Valley Villages, an almost completely artificially built town and resort.

The Valley Villages Country Club and Hotel was a high-class, exclusive resort around which the rest of the development had been built. Besides golf, tennis, swimming, and other recreational activities, this resort had meant to be a site for conventions and gatherings of executives of major corporations. In that, it had not really succeeded, and the renovation of the Lakeside Inn & Suites in Nextdoor County had virtually destroyed the hope of the Valley Villages venture being successful in that arena in Rivers County. Still, the BigAgraFoods Board met here every year, and they were meeting this week. Many Board Members also served on the Boards of other big companies.

What was not known about was the vault door hidden in the concrete wall at the end of the back service drive. This vault went down into the earth behind the resort's main building, then curved beneath it. The walls were reinforced concrete, and the facility had a full NBC-capable air filtration system, generator and solar power, water recycling system, a separate system to get water from the groundwater and purify it, thirty small rooms with bunk beds, and communications systems. It could survive all but a direct-strike nuclear bomb blast.

This was not Superior Bloodlines's main bunker facility; just an emergency one in case the Members were trapped in this area. Pine Valley was supposed to have a much better facility, but the contamination of the soil had been exposed, and that project had been scrapped.

Inside the vault were several persons: Wallace Bedford, from New Hampshire. Conrad King, from Florida. Henry Boxman, from San Francisco. Lawrence Kendrick, from New York City. Franklin Gray, from northern Virginia, Charles Franklin, of City & Counties Bank in the City.

"Where's George Schwartz? And Paulsen?" asked Henry Boxman when he arrived in the very secure meeting room. "I thought this was an 'all hands on deck' meeting."

"Schwartz said he wasn't coming." said Wallace Bedford. "He's distributing funds to the people that are going to facilitate the beginning of the riots."

"Hell." said Franklin Gray, whose hair color matched his name; he was becoming elderly. "He's funding the niggers, too. I never trusted that old Jew Capo."

"We need for them to riot to have our excuse to kill as many niggers as we can." said Bedford. "Anyway, Paulsen is getting into position to execute the first phase of our operation, one of the most important aspects of the plan: the assassination of the FBI Deputy Director."

"He knows where that bastard is?" asked Charles Franklin.

"Hell, we've all known all along." said Bedford. "He's at a cabin on one of the hills west of Lake Amengi-Nunagen. Muscone's team has been a joke in keeping his location secure. Paulsen is going to make his move soon. After the Deputy Director is dead, we'll move to assassinate other key people in Washington, including the CIA Director. Then Mr. C. will take control of the CIA and start weeding out the trash and putting our people in the places of authority."

"Do we really need to kill the FBI Deputy Director to make the rest of that happen?" asked Conrad King.

"Ultimately, yes." said Lawrence Kendrick. "He knows way too much about us to leave alive. He can still thwart our plans."

"Damn right." said Wallace Bedford. "But for me, it's more personal. That man has spent his entire career, almost his whole adult life, trying to destroy everything you have built, Conrad. And everything I've worked my ass off for my whole life to achieve. Mitt Baker sits in prison after all his work on behalf of the white man. Providence Springs thwarted and Sheriff Spaulding, a great, great white man, beaten to death. You damn straight we have to kill that piece of shit. I only regret that Paulsen gets to do it instead of me doing it myself."

"Speaking of Spaulding, and who killed him," said Henry Boxman, "I'm not sure the FBI Deputy Director is the man we need to fear. It was the Iron Crowbar that brought down my daughter, a good white woman." (Author's note: 'Dream Within A Dream'.) It was the Iron Crowbar that defeated our plans for Providence Springs. It was the Iron Crowbar that put Mitt Baker in prison. It was the Iron Crowbar that put our good friend Raymond Westboro in his grave. Ferrell now has a broken back, and will never walk again. What are we doing about Commander Donald Troy?"

"Mr. C. has said that he will personally take care of the Iron Crowbar." said Bedford. "He's going to kill Troy, stamp every wet bit of existence out of him, and do it before our full plan goes into effect this weekend. I'll also add that Mr. C. said he did and does not think we are capable of handling the Iron Crowbar, that only he can get the job done."

"That man Mr. C. is as arrogant as Westboro, but without Westboro's brains to back it up." said Lawrence Kendrick. "If we didn't need him to neutralize our enemies in Washington, I'd say wax him, too."

"Have you ever met, or dealt with the Iron Crowbar, Lawrence?" asked Conrad King.

"No." said Kendrick.

"I have." said King. "That man beat Westboro. Westboro! Let that sink in. That man also just took out the Oldeeds Organization, shredded them. He is an amazing man, and I'm sorry that he's not on our side."

"You sound like you're in love with him." said Bedford. "And after he put your son in prison."

"One can respect and even admire an enemy." said Conrad King. "And my son, yes, he was no match for the Iron Crowbar, either."

"Can Mr. C. handle the Iron Crowbar?" asked Charles Franklin, fear creeping into his voice.

"I hope so." said Bedford. "God have mercy on our white souls if he can't..."

Part 5 - Power of Complete Control

At 3:00pm, Monday, June 5th, J.R. Barnes came into my office. Following him was Lt. Tanya Perlman, Director of the State Crime Lab, and following her was FBI Special Agent in Charge Jack Muscone.

"Must be big." I said in an impressive exercise of understatement.

"It is." said Jack. "J.R.?"

"Sir," said Barnes, "we've been investigating those men that attacked Captain Ross and her friend. We concentrated at first on the men who were killed in the fight. Then Sergeant Rudistan brought us the clothes of the ones still alive. They were going to be laundered, but they found dirt in the pockets of one pair of pants... and not just a little bit of dirt, but like a good handful." He handed me a report in a folder, and I began to look at it.

"Wow... interesting dirt." I said. The report gave the composition of the dirt: finely crushed granite, peat (basic dirt), and silica compounds in glass form. And what was big was the radioactive levels were several times higher than normal background radiation. Not enough to be dangerous over the short term, but still high.

"Radioactive sand." I said. "A sandstorm in the making..."

Also in the dirt was organic compounds: small plant seeds.

"Those seeds are of a type of weed." said J.R. Barnes. "They appear to be a genetically modified strain that BigAgraFoods was known to be working on some years ago. They're resistant to Roundup and other weed killers. Put those seeds on a farm field, and the weeds will kill the food plants, and they will resist being killed themselves."

"Hmmm..." I said, mostly to myself. "That's interesting, too... but this radiation is verrry interesting..." I went into a reverie. When I came out, I said, "Okay, Detective Perlman, tell me what this is."

"Those glass-like rocks are the radioactive ones." Tanya said. "They're mostly products of decay of highly radioactive elements like isotopes of cobalt and silver and radium."

"And where would we expect to find material like this?" I asked. "And all of you can try to answer."

"Oak Ridge, Tennessee." said Jack Muscone. "I remember something about those radioactive chemicals from the Crown Chemicals case." (Author' note: 'The Phyllis Files, Ch. 01'.)

"Another place would be Dawsonville, Georgia," I said, "at an old facility where radioactive experiments were done in the 1950s. Where else?"

"Oh..." said Jack. "That Federal Facility not far from the City."

"Yep." I said. "I'm no Sherlock Holmes, but I'll bet this dirt will match what is found around that facility, as well."

"So what's it about?" asked Tanya.

"Not sure." I said. "J.R., how many people's clothes was this dirt found in?"

"Dirt in that quantity was found in just one pair of pants." said J.R.

"I need to know who those pants belong to." I said. "Go get me that information now." J.R. reached for his phone, but I said "J.R., go physically find out. That was a hint that I'm dismissing you."

"Oh, sorry sir." said J.R. He left the office.

"Jack, Tanya, I'm going to bring Laura in on this situation." I said. "If it's what I think it is..." I drifted off into my own world again...

"What is it, Don?" asked Tanya.

I straightened up in my chair (not hard to do, the girdle was holding me up as it was), and said "Let me put it this way: I have never ascribed to a lot of that 'Illuminati' stuff, the Government Control conspiracies, and the like. And after that prepper case we recently had, I looked into some of that stuff, and came away much less than impressed with the prepper theories. Most of that stuff is just bullshit, someone making a buck or two off the prepper wannabees. But there is one thing that I have always realized... if the Big Boyz want to control us, they can, and they will... by controlling our food supply."

I had an attentive audience as I continued: "Right now, big cities like New York, L.A., and the City have about two days worth of food, and that's it. Two days, and they begin starving. Cut off transportation of food across the Nation, and we begin starving by the millions. And the panic and violence that will ensue will be the destruction of all civilized society."

"Oh, geez..." said Tanya, understanding.

"So... these seeds are weeds that would destroy crops." I said. "Part of the Food Control plan. The United States of America is blessed with the finest farmland in the world, especially in the Midwest and Plains States. Destroy large swaths of that with these genetically modified weeds, and it would be devastating. I'd rather catch a nuclear bomb in my baseball glove."

I said "So... now we know what Mr. C. and his eugenics-driven utopian dream is about... mass genocide through starvation. That was part of what was being done at that Federal facility."

"How do we stop him?" asked Jack.

"There is only one way to stop him," I said, "and by that I mean stop him without going to prison ourselves. I'll have to ask you to leave this one to me, Jack."

"Oh boy, what are you going to do?" Jack asked, his voice half sarcastic and half fearful.

"He's setting a trap for me." I said. "That was the whole point of the attempt to kidnap Cindy and Callie. So I'll do what I always do... spring the trap."

Part 6 - Vibes

Tuesday, June 6th. It was the anniversary of D-Day, when Allied Forces invaded the Normandy beaches and by the grace of God succeeded in establishing a beachhead from which the Nazi evil would ultimately be eradicated. It was also an important day in the Troy household, as it was my son Jim's third birthday.