Sandstorm Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day. I worked with Teresa on making sure our Police Force was ready for riots and organized violence. With my forces being led by the Police Boxing Matches Champion, I knew our response would be strong. I also talked to her about being ready to interdict some perps.

I worked with Cindy on the Detective issues. She relayed that Callie was looking into the people hired to attack her and Callie. I did not tell her about the dirt in the pocket of the one perp; I had put that evidence under seal for the time being. I also talked to Joanne Warner about possible danger to her and to Seth, and for her to be prepared to take actions to interdict some perps.

I told the Chief at 4:00pm that I was heading home, to prepare for my son's birthday celebration. He told me to have a good evening and enjoy it; the next few days were going to be tough. I don't think he realized how tough.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Hap-py birth-day tooo youuuuuu..." we all sang. Jim blew out the three candles on his cake, which amounted to a pound cake with caramel frosting on the outside.

We were at the Mountain Nest. Selena had brought Marie, which made Carole and Bowser happy. Buddy was hanging out with Teresa, who got a bit emotional when she first saw him, remembering what I'd told her about Amy. Teresa and Todd had brought Little Doug, Little Todd and Little Jack Burke... who steered clear of Bowser once he realized that not one but two girls were defending Bowser. My mother, Cindy and Callie were also in attendance, making for a crowded home.

After Jim opened gifts that were mostly toys, Carole and Marie gave him their gift. It was a drawing of Jim and his dad (me). I was drawn wearing the light blue shirt and dark blue pants of my Police uniform, with a star pasted on my chest, and my ears were drawn rather huge on my head. Little Jim was drawn holding my hand and wearing a camouflage uniform, and Buddy, with brown-on-white spots and his curly Cocker Spaniel ears, was between us.

"We'll put this on your bulletin board in your room, okay?" Laura said to Jim, who said "Okay!" and drove on to the next gift.

"Carole, Marie," I asked as I looked at the drawing, "why did you put Jim in camo?"

"Because he's going to be a soldier one day." Carole replied. I looked up, seeing Cindy looking at Carole with an amazed look on her face... the kind of 'amazed' denoting understanding how Carole seemed to know that. Cindy and Carole are blood kin, I thought to myself...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The area south and southwest of City Airport was known as The Badlands. Low-income tenements had been built there decades before, and it was an area rife with drugs and prostitution. The City Police once patrolled there, but with politicians blaming the Police for any altercations or incidents, the Police just 'overlooked' anything that might lead to an arrest of a perp.

There was an urban legend that one of the abandoned buildings in the area housed a secret facility where the City Police tortured suspects for drug distribution information. No one had ever been able to prove it, though.

When two City Police cars came into another district, which was mostly Romanian and other Eastern European ethnicities, not much notice was taken. And when the four heavily armed City Police Officers came up to a Romanian man who was standing and talking with his friends, everyone who might've been watching decided that finding something else to see was a most very good idea.

"Let's go, Mrocik." said one of the cops, pronouncing the man's name 'Mrr-oh-chik'.

"Where?" asked Mrocik. "For what?"

"You giving us backtalk?" asked one cop menacingly as he approached, the other officers ready for a fight.

"Why you bothering me? I ain't done nothing." said Mrocik.

"You can whine about it at the Station." said the cop. "Put your hands on your head."

"Hey, wait a minute!" said Mrocik. Two of the cops rushed him, slammed him to the ground, and while one man put his knee into the back of Mrocik's neck, the other man cuffed him. Mrocik was taken to one of the police cars, and they pulled away, leaving the other men stunned.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Selena and Marie were staying over for the night. Todd and Teresa took their boys home.

"Where was Molly tonight?" asked Cindy.

"Working." I said. "Your mom is taking care of the boys. They're working on some leads regarding drugs going from the City through Nextdoor County to The Asylum."

"My mom is there." said Cindy. "And not here, meeting Callie."

"Don't be judgmental." I said. "It'll happen, and pretty soon."

"Don't stress on it, Cindy." said Callie. "By the way, guys, we didn't get any more information on those Romanian bozos that attacked us. And the FBI isn't picking up any chatter about it in the Romanian areas of the City. Either they don't know anything about it, or they're keeping quiet about three of their guys getting waxed by us."

"I don't think the Romanian Mob, as an institution, was behind this." I said. Just then Laura came up.

"So, honey," I said. "Anything new on our country music haters?"

Laura smiled briefly at my term for the perps, then said "No. I'm hoping to get some information from... underground sources... tomorrow. Let's just not talk of it anymore, and get these kids to bed..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"AUUUGH!!"

Mrocik screamed as the masked man put the knuckle in the middle of Mrocik's left bird finger into the pliers, then squeezed with crushing force, destroying the knuckle in an explosion of pain.

The 'cops' had brought Mrocik to this abandoned building in the Badlands district, and four masked men had taken possession of him. He was brought through a large room into a smaller room, and was now tied to a metal chair, his hands still manacled behind him.

The four men had not said a word yet. The ring finger knuckle on Mrocik's hand was also destroyed by the man with the pliers.

"AAAUUUGGH!" screamed Mrocik. "What the fuck do you guys want?"

"Who hired your men to attack those women in the University Town?" growled one of the men.

"What the hell are you talking about? I don't know anything--- AAAUUUGGH!" Mrocik's pinky finger knuckle was crushed.

Then another man came up behind Mrocik with a TASER. He pressed it into Mrocik's lower back and applied the juice. Mrocik screamed out.

"This guy's just a fucking pussy!" said one of the men. "Hell, he's soft. Maybe all Romanians are soft."

"You better start talking, bitch." said the man who'd asked the original question. "Who hired your boys to kidnap those women?"

"I don't know!" Mrocik screamed desperately. "I don't have any idea of what you're talking about!"

The leader, the man asking the questions, sighed. "You're right, this guy's a pussy. He would probably jack off watching us rape his wife in front of him."

"I don't know anything!" yelled Mrocik again. "What do you want?"

"Let's put his eye out." said the man with the pliers. He pulled an ice pick out of his pants pocket, uncovering the wooden scabbard that protected the metal spike...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"What do you think, Mom?" I asked my mother. We were sitting on the metal loveseat in the backyard as Buddy and Bowser did their business in the weeded areas downhill of us.

"I think you're right, son." said Phyllis. "There's really no reason to kidnap Cindy and Callie except to use them to lure you into a trap. Like George Aurus attempted to do with Cindy and young Becca Larrington."

"Hmmm..." I said, "you think Aurus knows the people behind the kidnap attempt? Acting in the same way because they've consorted as criminals?"

"Possibly, son." said my mother. "I was talking to Lt. Perlman, and she and I agree that they have to do something about you if they want their schemes to work."

"Those bozos weren't Superior Bloodlines, nor hired by them." I said. "Just doesn't fit. Square peg in round hole. Wrong sized puzzle pieces."

"True." said my mother. "So the inference is obvious: they have left your elimination to someone else, and that goes for the FBI Deputy Director's elimination, as well."

The dogs bounded back up, and were eager to get back inside. My mom went to her lower-level MIL apartment, and I slowly climbed the stairs to the main house.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"We've done all we can." said one of the masked men, to the man that had come in just a few moments before. "We put his eye out, we've TASERed him, and we threatened to inject Clorox into his testicles. He just kept saying he doesn't know anything, acts like he never knew the attack happened."

The man looked at Mrocik, who was unconscious, slumped over in the chair. "This guy is really the leader of the Romanian gang in the City?"

"That's what we were told." said one of the masked men. "Looked like the picture, too...before we started working on him."

The man nodded. "All right. Dispose of him. I'll report in."

Part 7 - Seduction

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" shouted the redheaded MILF reporterette at 7:00am, Thursday, June 8th, from in front of the State Office Building. "Channel Two News has learned that deeply unpopular Governor Val Jared, who is embattled by a scandal of alleged misappropriation of funds, is giving a major policy speech to the State Sheriff's Association in Midtown Saturday!"

Bettina went on. "Sources tell Channel Two News that the speech will concern the restructuring of the SBI, including a new branch designed to assist local law enforcement with solving major crimes, such as serial murders. The recent case involving the 'Black Velvet' killer, George Aurus, is cited as an example of the need for better coordination between State, Local, and even Federal authorities!"

"However," Bettina continued, "State Senator Katherine Woodburn says she will ask the State Democrat Party to file a lawsuit against the Governor, saying the planning of the new SBI branch before July 1st constitutes illegally spending this year's budget money that was not allocated for this new structure."

"The State Department of Justice fired back," said Bettina, "saying that planning for future operations is a constant process, and there is no impropriety. But when added to the allegations that the Governor illegally spent money on a crackdown of hardworking immigrant families, the stench of corruption continues to persist around the Governor's Mansion."

"She's not bothering the Commander, anymore." said Cindy, as she sipped her coffee. "But that just means she's going for the Governor with both barrels."

"And Senator Woodburn is just crazy, saying they can't even meet and plan things." said Joanne Warner.

"Yeah." said Jermaine Davis. "Our County budget starts on January 1st. What she's saying is like Commander Troy putting someone in for a promotion in December that's awarded on February 1st, but he can't do it because it's the next year's budget."

"I don't think Senator Woodburn expects to win." said Cindy. "She's just piling on to the so-far empty allegations against the Governor, trying to make all that sound worse."

"By the way," said Jermaine, "where is Commander Troy? He made the coffee this morning, then went back to his office."

"Probably working on something or talking to the Chief." said Cindy. "I haven't seen him since noon yesterday..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Yes, that's right." said Laura as she sat behind her desk in her office, talking on her cellphone. "Yes, those thugs that tried to kidnap Captain Ross and one of my people were not from the Romanian Mob. No, those guys didn't know anything, from what we can gather from C.I.s and other assets."

"That's interesting." said the Deputy Director from his 'undisclosed location', a luxurious but rather small home on a hillside west of Lake Amengi-Nunagen. The Lake was visible in the distance from the deck and walkway that went around the entire length of the home. "Who do you think did hire them?"

"Someone trying to get at my husband." said Laura. "By the way, Don is very fearful of your safety right now. He thinks they're coming for you, either today or tomorrow, but definitely before Saturday. He thinks you should move to another, more secure location."

"I'll take that under advisement." said the DepDirector. "Listen, they may start jamming our signals, so you may not be able to get me on the telephone again. I'll probably send someone down to inform you of what we do. Probably Lindy or Jack."

"Okay." said Laura. "Get on shortwave if you have to. You know the frequency."

"I sure do. Goodbye, Laura, and thanks for all your help."

Before Laura could respond, the line went dead. She looked up. "I don't think he's going to move."

"Neither do I." I said. I was sitting on one of Laura's couches, having listened in on her conversation. "I'll take Cindy in the Black Beauty and go visit him."

"Be careful." said Laura. "They're after you, too."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Unnnnh!"

Les Craig gasped as Sandra Speer's mouth slid up and down his throbbing cockshaft. They were in the FBI apartment she was living in on the north side of Town.

The night before, they had gone to dinner at the Chop House, then went to the apartment to make love. Their couplings had been deep, wet, and sensuous. Craig had used his long, slender, well-toned body to get into positions where he could deeply penetrate Sandra despite her pregnant belly trying to get in the way. The best way had been to lie like spoons, where Sandra had reached back and pulled Les's mouth to hers to share deep, tongue-twining kisses.

Les had not come in a couple of days, and their first mating seemed destined to end quickly. But Sandra had asked him to come in her mouth. "I want to swallow your essence, to let it be a part of me." she had said. Craig had pulled out and straddled the redhead's beautiful face, then slid his cockhead past her luscious, full lips. Sandra had greedily swallowed his thick spurts of potent semen, then orally prepared him for another deep, long, sensuous fuck.

They had talked as they lay together in the night. Craig had asked "I guess it's too late now to give up this baby, and let me knock you up myself."

"Yes, it is." Sandra had said. "I'm going to have this baby, and it's going to be wonderful. Then maybe you can get your shot to put your bun in my oven." That led to more kissing and groping, and another deep fuck.

Now, the next morning, Sandra was fellating Les's morning hard-on like it was the last time she'd ever suck a cock. And Sandra loved sucking cock. She gave Les's meat-stick as much loving attention as she could muster. Finally, Craig could stand no more, and he came in Sandra's mouth. She again swallowed every drop, and tried to suck out more as she cleaned him up.

"God damn! you've got one hell of a mouth." said Craig. "I've got to watch myself around you... I could get to really liking that every morning from now on."

"We'll see about that." Sandra said playfully, smiling brightly at her lover. Then he got off the bed to get ready.

"We've got to go up and see the Deputy Director." Craig said. "I've got some new information for him. There are some very serious threats to him out there. They may happen soon."

"How soon?" asked Sandra, getting up herself and putting on her black lace panties.

"Saturday or Sunday." said Craig.

Part 8 - The Assassination

Les and Sandra drove up in his car, a Ford Mustang GT that was now several years old, but had been kept in excellent condition. They drove north through the pine forests, not really noticing the gradual but persistent elevation changes.

They passed the place where Jeanine Burke had been run off the road, then the bridge over the gorge where Michael Burke had stopped. They turned right onto the east-west road, then turned north on a road that passed Michael Burke's home, which now was the property of Todd Burke by inheritance, and continued northwards.

It was now early afternoon as Craig unerringly turned up a gravel road, and they came to a gate. A Sheriff's car with two Deputies was sitting in front of it.

"Hello, Sandra." said one of the Deputies. "Who is this young man with you?"

"This is Les Craig." said Sandra. Les showed them his FBI I.D. The Deputy made a notation on his clipboard, then pressed the button to open the gate. Craig drove through.

The road wound around a bit, but was only about 100 yards long, and the car came up to the house. They saw no one outside, nor any cars.

"Oh, man." said Les. "I think I dropped my notebook at the gate when I was showing them my I.D. Why don't you go on inside, and I'll swing back and get it."

"Okay." said Sandra happily. She pressed her lips to his in a kiss, then got out. He turned around and began driving back down the hill.

When he got to the gate, he was totally stunned to see that the Deputies' car was empty! He looked around, not seeing them anywhere, then turned the car around and tore up the drive back to the house.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Ah, Sandra." said the DepDirector. "What are you doing here?"

"Didn't Les Craig call and tell you we were coming?" Sandra asked.

"He may have tried." said Jack Muscone. "We lost cellphone coverage a couple of hours ago. Something's jamming the signals. Landline phone is not working, either; it gives a message that the line is under repair when we try to make a call."

"So Les is here?" asked the DepDirector. "Where is he?" Sandra explained about the dropped notebook.

"Uh, I'm going to the restroom." she said when she finished. She made good on her word, and left the room.

"All right." said the DepDirector. "Martin, anything on the short wave?"

"No sir." said Nash. "And I'm not even getting the UTC time signal. I'm wondering if the short wave is being jammed, too."

"Lindy?"

"I lost internet coverage when the cellphones went out." said Lindy.

"So, Captain Ross," said the DepDirector, "when is the Iron Crowbar getting here?" Cindy hid very well the smirk she wanted to show on her ruggedly pretty face. The Deputy Director of the FBI desperately wants Don to be here... after ignoring Don's advice for weeks and months!

Instead, Cindy said "He told me to come on up in the Black Beauty, which is hidden in back and out of sight. He said he'd drive his Police SUV up here later today, but it may be tonight before he gets here."

Just then, the sound of tires crunching gravel could be heard. "That must be Craig." said the DepDirector. Seconds later, Craig almost burst into the room.

"Sir, the Deputy car at the gate is empty. They left their post." reported Craig. Then he noticed Cindy in the room. "Captain Ross? You're here?"

"In the Queen's name." Cindy replied, a bit darkly.

"All right guys." said the DepDirector. "This is serious. Martin, you need to round up our guys on the perimeter; we can't call them by cellphone or radio. And watch out for anyone that looks suspicious--- what the fuck?"

Les Craig had his 9mmP pistol out, pointed at his fellow FBI Agents. Cindy jumped in front of the DepDirector, protecting most of him with her body.

"No one's going anywhere." said Craig. "Except the morgue. Get your hands up, all of you. NOW!"

"What the hell is this, Craig?" snarled Muscone. "So you're a traitor, eh?"

"One man's traitor is another man's patriot." said Craig. "And I'm doing my duty to the great man to whom I owe allegiance. Maybe you've heard of him: his name is 'Mr. C.'. And a good white man, he is."

"You bastard." said Lindy. "Well, Cindy, I guess you can say 'I told you so' before he shoots us."

"If I'd known you were here, you fucking dyke," snarled Craig. "I would've saved it up and raped you after killing them, given you some real good cock on your way to hell. But the blowjob Sandra gave me this morning was just too good, too juicy... she gives great head, doesn't she, Nash?" Nash said nothing, just squinted his eyes just a bit.