All Comments on 'Sandstorm Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Vincent_D_LeeVincent_D_Leeover 6 years ago
Finally the boat has stopped rowing ;)(get it?), the Truth has come out and Karma has come(sorry Sandra)

Karma's not so nice when you get in the end of it isn't it Sandra? Sorry but I've no pity for you, it was mean on what you did to Martin. Hopefully, you'll treat him better in the future.

So the truth has come out and unfortunately, the Old Mother was responsible for torturing the Iron Crowbar. But why? Didn't she respect his intelligence and her "daughters'" union? Only till the next chapter will we find out.

And the Plot Armour strikes again, seriously the Iron Crowbar still gonna live. A war has been waged and ended between the Whites and the Blacks. As a famous RED Brown Spanish Robot called Lopez once said, Tumblr's gonna hate this. So how many casualties people? I'm making my bets.

So what will happen after this? What retirements will come and what promotions will be given and how will the Status Quo change for our heroes. Will Seth Warners Sister be the next Consultant of Crime? Or will a new enemy emerge? Only the Watchman know dear fellow readers. To the next chapter, if Literotica isn't gonna give us a headache again, hopefully.

Ps; Why will Joanne be charged with Treason? She's got the Iron Crowbar and Laura Frederickson on her side? Are there really mo' White members in the CIA or does the Central Intelligence Agency really, REALLY hold a grudge against a person who takes out a high ranking member of their own regardless of his crimes as shown in the 2011 British Series Mad Dogs?

lovingman41lovingman41over 6 years ago
LOTS OF CLEANUP TO DO

Finally have some great info, to work with, putting the puzzle pieces together. WW is definitely an awesome writer, and a great writing talent, to put these stories together. I have enjoyed all of them very much, but do get tired and sick, of some of the nasty comments. Now to see IC, getting out of this trap, it will be interesting, to say the least. hope he remembers to ICE, Bedford, King, Murphy.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3 submitted.

It's gonna be "YUGE"!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW,,,,,,, IC

The reaction of laura, when she gets to know about her handler the real "old mother" and the information IC knows about CIA will be the loveliest jaw-dropping reaction

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Cannot wait for the next chapter.

Masterminds who the Iron Crowbar will have gone up against and defeated...

Nephew Ned, Pastor Raymond Westboro (The Consultant of Crime), William Clyde Yarborough (Mr. C), who's next?

Love it that Melina showed up with the best line of the chapter, which ended the chapter..."You can't kill him...but I can." classic. Wonder if her protege is there taking out Mr. C's other gunmen?

666iceman666icemanover 6 years ago
Run Rabbit Run

Vincent I feel if you check when you slot a member of a company you also have to be a fellow member of said company when the order to liquidate an asset, otherwise it is an act of treason by whoever else takes the shot.

Mrs Sheriff no less sent by her peers to do the deed, but I bet she would love to take a miss shot and get her ex hubby as well due to her real and true feelings on race etc.

Mother did not like the IC because she knew he would and could find out anything he wanted to if he was pushed hard and he always was being pushed and she had to survive at all costs, but he shook her as he did to Mr C when the good old IC laid their lives out in front of them both. Doing so also helps to get them to make mistakes a big one for this load of garbage. Don and his merry team will hunt each and every member one at a time showing no mercy on route, I hope he does not allow family to control his emotions or it could cost a life or two of his family or friends work members etc.

WW you have written an excellent piece of work with many avenues for the IC and team to follow, so I expect some really nail biting episodes to follow. Another 5+* for this. Thank you we should all feel honored to be allowed to read your work. I do, Iceman

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Wow, didn't expect that about the mother. And Melina too.

chytownchytown8 months ago

*****This is only getting better. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2168 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES