Sandy 11 -- Secrets Come Out

Story Info
Following the hike.
4.1k words
3.75
1.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy 11 - Secrets come out

Julie rushed down the trail trying to catch up with Sandy. A few minutes later Julie rounded a curve and saw Sandy leaning sideways with her head against a tree. Julie approached quietly and put her hand on Sandy's shoulder. Sandy turned to Julie and fell into her arms.

After a minute Julie said, "Ok. Talk to me."

Sandy looked down. Julie put one finger under Sandy's chin and lifted so that they were looking at each other.

"I just feel so embarrassed," Sandy lamented. "I barely met those people. I played with TJ's dick so that he came all over my chest and then I let him lick me clean. He asked if I was wearing a butt plug. If he saw it, then everyone saw it. I don't know if I can every see them again."

"They all loved you. They all want to get to know you better."

"The guys probably just want to fuck me. Maybe the women too."

"You know, there are worse things than being sexually attractive. And keep in mind that everyone was naked. And you were otherwise occupied so you might not have noticed that all the guys had raging boners as they watched you and TJ. Peter was fingering Sally's pussy, Lisa was rubbing her own clitoris, and Bob was giving himself a hand. You were definitely a hit.

"Right now you have a few options. We can go back and join the group. Or we can hike down the hill and go home. I have the car key so we don't need to wait for anyone. Or we can stay right here a bit, let you collect yourself, and decide later."

Sandy took the straps of Julie's halter and slid her fingers inside to tickle Julie's nipples. Sandy looked Julie in the eye and said, "Your nipples have been playing peek-a-boo all morning. That is, except when you had taken off your dress."

"As I said when we dressed this morning," Julie replied, "our mission was to drive the guys nuts. Mission accomplished."

"Ok. Let's go back home."

Sandy and Julie walked brightly down the trail. Only two buttons of Sandy's dress remained fastened, they kept her dress closed at her navel. The rest of her dress, top and bottom, opened with each step to expose her pussy and breasts though there was no one on the trail to enjoy her display. Sandy decided that if she never had to wear clothes again, that would be fine.

* * * *

When Julie and Sandy got back to the apartment Julie said, "I don't know about you, but I have a strong urge to get my ass fucked as soon as John gets back. Are you with me?"

"You read my mind. I am so horny I could burst. But I also want him to fuck my pussy and mouth."

They both felt a bit wistful as they removed and washed their butt plugs. They hoped that John would help alleviate their sense of emptiness when he got home.

They gave themselves enemas and then showered together. Sandy was amazed at how normal all the bodily functions and sex things felt with Julie. After drying off from their shower, Julie looked at Sandy. It might be a while before John gets home. In the meantime, I am feeling on fire. What would you say to some 69 action?"

Sandy didn't say a word. She took Julie's hand and led her to the bed. They lay down with their heads between each other's thighs and started licking and sucking. As Sandy sucked Julie's clitoris and stroked her g-spot with her middle finger, Julie returned the favor. Before long they were both in the throes of orgasm. They both convulsed in orgasm and then fell away from each other onto their backs.

After a minute of respite, Sandy rotated 180 degrees so that could lay face to face. She smiled at Julie and said, "You are a vicious person. Thank you."

"As are you," Julie replied.

The two women laid their heads down and were instantly asleep.

* * * * *

John crept into Julie's bedroom, kissed her gently and said, "We have guests."

Julie opened her eyes.

John continued, "Peter and Sally gave me a ride home, so I invited them in for dinner."

Julie smiled. "Well brother, I am glad that you are home, and I am glad that Peter and Sally will share our dinner. But you should know that both Sandy and I are incredibly horny. Why don't you spend some time with Sandy while I start dinner." Julie kissed John and said, "That was not a suggestion or a request. That was an order. You spend some time with Sandy while I get Sally and Peter to help with dinner."

Julie walked out into the living room and greeted Peter and Sally. Hugs all around. "We are having pork loin with veggie stir fried rice. Is that ok for you?"

Peter and Sally both agreed. Sally looked at Julie and asked, "Are you going to dress?"

"No chance. Are you going to undress?"

Sally and Peter hadn't visited Julie and John's apartment before. They looked at each other and said, "Why not?"

"John has a task that will keep him occupied for a bit. How about if you help me start dinner?"

As Julie, Sally, and Peter prepared dinner, they heard interesting sounds from Julie's bedroom. Julie had not closed the door, not that it would have mattered. Sandy and John made no pretense to being quiet. They sucked on each other in a 69. Then, John started fucking Sandy's pussy and their volume increased. Grunts, groans, and moans filled the house.

Sally and Peter looked at Julie. "Yep," Julie said, "It sounds like they are fucking."

John had started out fucking Sandy in the missionary position. She flipped him over and started riding him in cowgirl. Their volume increased further. After a few minutes Sandy stopped fucking John and said, "I want you to fuck my ass, please."

Julie, Sally, and Peter all clearly heard Sandy's request and smiled at one another.

"As long as you asked so nicely," John replied, "I am happy to oblige."

Fifteen minutes later John and Sandy walked into the kitchen. "Oh," Sandy said, "I didn't realize that there was anyone else here. I am so sorry if I offended you earlier today. Or just now."

Sally and Peter laughed. "Not at all," Sally said.

The kitchen was small. It didn't make sense for all five of them to work together. Julie and Sally finished cooking while Sandy set the table. After Sandy put the last plate on the table, she leaned over and sighed. Sally came over, hugged Sandy, and said, "Wow. It has been quite a day.

"Julie told us that you and she have been best friends for ages. I hope that I can become another best friend. Let's spend more time together."

Sandy said, "Sounds good," but she wasn't totally sure what Sally meant.

Dinner was served. They ate, chatted, laughed, and enjoyed each other's company. When everyone had finished eating, Sandy said, "I have a sensitive issue that I would like everyone's feedback on. I am new to sex. I was a virgin until this past spring, and I have only had sex with one man and one woman, both of whom I love and trust fully. They are aware of each other, and I have had conversations with both of them about STIs. I am confident that we are all healthy.

"This morning, when I asked TJ if I could touch his dick, I didn't expect him to come all over me. I was just curious about his uncircumcised penis. I doubt there is any danger of ejaculate causing and STI when sprayed on the chest, but I think that TJ would like to do more than shoot his load on my chest. I might be wrong, but I think that he wants to have sex with me.

"So I have two concerns, first is that I have not yet had a discussion with my lovers about how they would feel if I had sex with TJ or someone else. The other concern is that I don't know TJ very well. Obviously, I would have a conversation with him on the topic, but only if it wouldn't upset my lovers. But if we leave TJ out of the equation, how do you discuss STIs with a potential sex partner? And how do you discuss potential new sex partners with current partners."

"I believe that I am the oldest person here," Sally stated. "If anyone is older than 24, they can go first. But if there are no takers, let me start.

"Peter and I met while at the university about 5 years ago. I was a virgin. Peter is the only person I have had sex with, so I have never really worried about STIs."

Sandy nodded. "Ok. So you and Peter are exclusive? You are monogamous, right? Have you ever thought or talked about having sex with someone else, whether one of you or both in a threesome, foursome, or moresome?"

Sally smiled and said, "Yes, we are in an exclusive relationship. And yes, we have talked about others and agreed to be monogamous.

"As you saw today, we are nudists and we love to be naked with our friends. We just don't fuck them.

"Our group met at the university. We formed a club for social nudism. We hike together, go to the beach, and have other excursions. Normally our group is a bit bigger, usually 12 to 15, but several couldn't come today because it is Sunday.

"Today was the first time that there was anything close to sexual activity during one of our events. We hadn't so much debarred sex, as had the unspoken understanding that we were practicing social nudism, not public sex. Most nudist clubs and resorts post the 'no public sex' rule at the entrance and ask everyone to read and sign their list of rules before they are admitted.

"That said, the way that you approached TJ was so innocent that I hadn't really viewed it as sexual until Peter started stroking my pussy and I saw that he had a raging hard on. By the time TJ finished licking his cum off of you, both Peter and I had had orgasms and I think that Lisa and Bob had also masturbated to an orgasm. Julie sat watching with a blissful smile on her face and John looked somewhere between shock and awe. He wasn't masturbating, but he had a mighty hard boner.

"I don't think the group minded your play with TJ. But I think that if you want to join us on another excursion, we need to discuss open sexual play with the whole group first."

Peter said, "Let me go next.

"I was not a virgin when Sally and I met. I was only 18 but had had sex with multiple partners. Multiple, like 20 or 30. I was stupid. I didn't use condoms or any other protection.

"After a couple of dates, Sally told me that she really liked me and wanted to take our relationship further, but that I needed to get tested for STIs first. To be honest, it really pissed me off. No one had ever questioned the quality of my dick.

"Sally was the first person that mentioned STIs to me. I was like, 'Hunh? Why do I need to worry about that?' Of course, unprotected sex poses risks for both STIs and unwanted pregnancies. Call me young and stupid.

"But Sally was intransigent, and I was lured by lust. I went to the clinic and had the damned test. And, after the fact, I am glad that she insisted. I had asymptomatic gonorrhea, syphilis, and chlamydia. When the nurse told me the results I almost shot through the roof. I stomped around the clinic office for a couple minutes swearing at the whole world, especially all the women that I had fucked, none of whom told me that they had an STI.

"The nurse let me vent a bit and then said, 'Shut the fuck up and sit down.' The nurse was a big black woman who brooked no nonsense. She stood over me and said firmly, 'You are a stupid, dick-driven idiot. Have you never heard of condoms? The good news is that all these diseases are treatable. I'll give you a shot today and here are the prescriptions that you need to fill. And don't you ever fuck another woman without wearing a condom you ignorant [ ].' You can fill in the blank. Let's just say that she called me what only another black person can call me.

"One more thing. It might help to soften the blow if you offer to go with this hypothetical lover to the clinic so you can be tested together."

John was still laughing after Peter's tale. He leaned over to Peter, hugged him and said, "Well brother, that was great. You are one of a kind.

"Ok. I guess I am the next oldest." John looked at Sandy and said, "I understand that you were curious and that you didn't intend for TJ to ejaculate all over your tits and belly. But I admit that I felt a tinge jealous.

"Undoubtedly, everyone in this room knows that you and I enjoy sex together. Perhaps I have been remiss in communication. We have never talked about our relationship except to decide that we would have sex together. It is late, but I do want to have that conversation with you.

"Sandy, do you mind if I tell Peter and Sally about your other lover?"

"What? Oh fuck. What good can come of that?"

"Well, Sally and Peter have done a bang-up job addressing your concern about STIs. But no one has addressed your concern about how to talk with your lovers about having sex with other people.

Sandy looked at Julie, who said, "John and I already know who your other lover is. Perhaps it is time for other people to know. Especially if you want their advice."

When Sandy looked at Sally and Peter, they both had slight smiles on their lips.

Sandy ranted, "Oh fuck. Shit. Crap in the pan. Sometimes I just want to hide."

Peter chuckled and said, "Is that the best swearing that you can do Sandy?

"Please know this. We barely know you, but we like you and want to know you better. Sally and I are experts at discretion. We might not have earned your trust, but that is our goal."

"Ok," Sandy said, "but burnt beans!

"Last spring I asked two special people to teach me about sex. They agreed. What I didn't realize was how much more they would teach me. They taught me about love, a love so deep and strong that I would never have believed it existed had I not felt it. They taught me about passion, not just sexual passion but passion for life. A lot of what they taught me was by example, by being the best friends a person could hope for. My other lover is Julie."

Sandy looked and John and Julie. "Thank you for teaching me so much. I love you both."

John and Julie both stood, walked to Sandy and lifted her off her chair. They hugged her and kissed her.

Sandy wept, "Why was I so afraid for the anyone else to know that I love you two people more than I could have ever imagined that I could love anyone?"

Julie pulled back a bit and looked at Sandy. "We have been friends a long time. You were always shy about sex but have now fully embraced your sexuality. One way or the other, I love you as you are. You are a wonderful person. And I greatly enjoyed watching you play with TJ. And I enjoyed listening to you and John fuck like banshees before dinner. I hope that you and I can have some play time later."

John looked at Sandy and said, "You brought thunder to life that I never imagined. Thank you for being my lover, my friend, and believe it or not, you have also taught me a lot."

Peter and Sally looked at one another. "That was not what I expected," Peter said. "I feel like an intruder."

Sandy walked over to them and took their hands, "Peter," Sandy started, "you said that you and Sally are the epitome of discretion, or something like that. I don't want to put the burden of secrecy on you. I just ask that you let Julie, John, and I share our relationship with the rest of the world in our own time."

Peter and Sally stood and hugged Sandy. "I said it earlier and I'll say it again," Sally said, "I like you. I want to get to know you better, and I want to be your friend."

"Urrrp," John said.

Everyone looked at him.

"Sorry, that was not a burp. That was an interruption. There is an issue that we have not discussed. Let's not get diverted by sentimentality."

"Shut the fuck up, John," Julie said, "My turn.

"Communication. It is all about communication.

"Talk with your lovers. That would be John and me.

"Talk with your potential lovers.

"If possible bring your lovers and your potential lovers together for a conversation. It is important that everyone is on board and comfortable with what can be a ticklish situation.

"From my point of view, I want to know if you have other lovers, but as long as they are STI free, I am ok. I will love you as ever.

"Now, shit for brains big brother, what say you?"

"Ok," John started, "while I might disagree with my lovely sister's statement that I have shit for brains, I am willing to look past that comment.

"I agree that communication is essential. And I apologize for not communicating better myself.

"On the other hand, I don't know how I would feel if you wanted to have sex with someone else. But if you have that desire, I certainly want to know."

Peter stood and cleared his and Sally's plate from the table. Sally picked up John's, Julie's, and Sandy's plates. Together Peter and Sally rinsed the dishes and loaded them into the dishwasher.

Sandy reached out to the hands of Julie and John. "Thank you again."

John looked at the back of his wrist. He didn't wear a watch, but said, "It is time for me to get ready for work."

Julie and Sandy stood and walked to the living room area as Sally and Peter finished dressing. Together Sandy and Julie hugged Sally and Peter.

Sandy said, "Thank you both for being so open and honest with me. You are great people."

Julie added, "And thanks for helping with dinner and clean up. I think this was the first time that you have come over. Perhaps I need strand John more often if that is want it takes to get you here."

Almost as soon as Sally and Peter had left, John came out of his room dressed for work.

He came up to the two women, hugged them, and said, "Whew! That was intense. I need to spend some time to figure myself out, but please know that I love you both. Let's talk when I feel a bit more centered."

After John left, Julie took Sandy's hand and led her to the living room. "Oh shit," she said. "John snuck off without fucking me.

"How can I help?" Sandy said.

"Well, how about if you clear the floor in front of the sofa and spread the blanket. I have a new toy that you might enjoy using on me."

* * * * *

When Julie came back into the room, she had a weird-looking device in her hand.

"What's that?" Sandy asked.

"This is my newest toy. It is a strapless strap-on, which is fabulously oxymoronic. I have never used it, so you get to be the test pilot." Julie also had a bottle of lube. She handed the lube and toy to Sandy. "What do you think?"

"Well," Sandy said, "Do you think there is a YouTube video on how to use this thing?"

Julie laughed, "Maybe we should make one." She pointed to a protuberance at one end of the toy and asked, "What does this look like?"

"A butt plug?"

"Good guess. What about the rest of the toy?"

"Based on distance from the butt plug and its 4-inch length, I would guess that this is a g-spot stimulator, and this bump is a clitoris stimulator. The remaining 7 inches of this monster is probably a dildo. Where did you get this beast?"

"The world wide web holds a treasure trove of adventure. Are you ready?"

"One never knows until one tries. Where do we start?"

"First lube up the butt plug part. If your pussy is wet enough to insert the g-spot stimulator then just push it in, otherwise you might need to lube that too."

Sandy lubed the end of the toy and slid it into her ass. She had to bend back the g-spot stimulator to get it into position, but it also slid right in and everything locked into place. Once she had the toy inserted into her anus and vagina she stood up and took a few steps. Wow. This feels great."

Sandy looked down, "Oh! Shit a brick. Look, I have a dick."

Julie laughed and said, "That is the whole purpose. I want you to fuck my pussy and then my ass."

Sandy hugged Julie and said, "My dearest friend. I would do anything with you, for you. I have never fucked a woman, but I will do my best."

Sandy pulled Julie down to the blanket and laid her on her back. She licked her pussy like she was enjoying an ice cream cone. Once Julie was wet, Sandy got up on her knees and positioned the end of the dildo in Julie's pussy. She pushed a bit and pulled back. She kept pushing and pulling until the dildo was fully in Julie's pussy.

12