Sandy 11 -- Secrets Come Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok," Sandy said, "Let's get ready to rumble."

Sandy started thrusting into Julie. What Sandy hadn't realized was how strongly the toy would stimulate her. Between the anal stimulus, g-spot stimulus, and clitoral stimulus, Sandy was having an orgasm within a few minutes.

When the orgasm first hit Sandy, she went nearly catatonic. She thrust the dildo deeply in Julie's pussy and couldn't move.

After Sandy recovered a bit of her composure, she said, "Ok. Doggy position."

Julie rolled over onto her hands and knees. Sandy lined up the dildo and pushed it gently into Julie's pussy. Sandy started fucking Julie with abandon. The problem was that with the toy in place, Sandy was stimulating herself as much or more than she was stimulating Julie. It was only a matter of minutes before Sandy was draped across Julie's back panting and immobile.

After a minute, Julie said, "What are you waiting for? Please fuck my ass."

Sandy pulled the dildo out of Julie's pussy and sat back on her haunches to regroup. She looked at Julie's ass and pussy in front of her and felt a wash of wonder. The level of love she felt for Julie was unparallel, she poured lube on Julie's back passage and worked it in with her fingers. The she positioned the dildo at Julie's anus and pushed slowly. Sandy did not bounce. She pushed slowly until she was through Julie's sphincter.

She knew when the dildo had passed into Julie's rectum because Julie let out a great sigh. Sandy stopped. She put more lube on the dildo and started to thrust.

As Sandy thrust the dildo into Julie's ass she reached around Julie's waist and started to finger her clitoris. Sandy's mind was divided. She realized that she was doing to Julie is what John had done to her by both pounding her ass and fingering her clitoris. Sandy kept thrusting the dildo into Julie's ass and tickling her clitoris. It was a test of will. Sandy managed to stave off the throes of her own orgasm for a while. She kept her finger on Julie's clitoris and kept her hips thrusting into Julie's ass. Finally, Julie exploded with a shout and moan and Sandy gave in to her welling orgasm.

The two women fell apart and collapsed.

12