Sandy 15

Story Info
The Mindgame's Afoot.
4k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktingram18
ktingram18
21 Followers

Sandy 15 - The Mindgame's Afoot

Friday evening Sandy arrived at the address that Sally had given her. Sandy rang the doorbell. Shortly the door opened to reveal a disheveled woman in her late twenties. She looked like she had been in the throes of raunchy sex and just threw on a housecoat to answer the door.

"Hi," the woman said with a big smile. "You must be Sandy. Come on in. We were just getting ready to pair up for play. I'm Nancy."

Sandy handed Nancy a large plastic tub of banana oatmeal cookies that she had baked.

"Oh, thank you," Nancy said. "They look homemade."

"Yes. These are my favorite. They are both healthy and delicious."

"Come in. Come in. Please make yourself comfortable."

Nancy closed the door, set the tub of cookies on a small table, and pulled off her housecoat. Nancy hung the coat on a peg by the door and pointed to an empty peg for Sandy. Sandy was wearing a sort of front-wrap dress. It had two panels with cloth straps. The strap of the inner panel slipped through a hole in the waist on the other side. Sandy had tied the straps loosely with a big bow in back. She reached behind her, pulled on the ends of the bow, shrugged off the dress, and hung in on the peg.

Nancy took Sandy's hand and led her to meet the group. She knew Sally and Lisa, but the other faces were all new. They all appeared to be in their mid to late 20s, and they all wore friendly smiles, but were otherwise highly diverse.

Nancy was a plump, full-breasted white woman. It was hard to tell whether she hid her intelligence behind a ditzy demeanor, or whether she was just ditzy.

Cassandra was a short, slim woman who appeared to have Chinese heritage. She wore glasses, her ponytail of dark straight hair fell past her buttocks. She had small firm breasts but was not as flat-chested as Sandy.

LaTasha was a tall, black woman - even taller than Sally. LaTasha must have stood at least 6' 3". She had an athletic, well-toned body. Sandy wondered what her sports were.

Tiffany was also black, about 5' 6", but she was very big. She had oversized tits, a big belly, thunder thighs, a big ass, and a big laugh. When she was introduced, Tiffany stepped up to Sandy and pulled her into a bear hug. Sandy felt like she might get lost between Tiffany's boobs. "I'm happy to meet you Sugar," she said with an enormous smile.

Last was Cheyenne, a brown woman with a sleek body and beautiful face. She might be Native American, Sandy thought, but with the name Cheyenne, she doubted that. Perhaps she was a blend.

As Nancy introduced everyone, Sandy noticed that while none of the women wore clothing, most wore some sort of jewelry or tattoos. Cheyenne and LaTasha both had pierced nipples. LaTasha also had a belly button piercing. Cheyenne wore a chain around her waist with ends that hung down her hip on one side. Though it was hard to see clearly, Sandy thought that LaTasha also had a clitoral hood piercing. Nancy wore bangles on her wrists and anklets and had various tattoos on her arms. Cassandra wore a necklace with a green pendant that looked like jade. She also had a tattoo above her hairless pussy that looked like a Celtic knot but was probably a Chinese design.

After the introductions Nancy told Sandy that they had just drawn names from a bowl to pick partners. Sandy was going to play with Lisa. Sandy was happy to be with someone familiar.

Sandy asked if there were any special house rules. Nancy said, "Not really. We are going to play three matches. You and Lisa will play a match against each of the other teams. The first team that makes bid twice, wins the match. Each team gets 2 points for winning a hand, 3 points for winning a match, and 1 point deducted for each trick they go under bid. A slam bid and made gets 2 bonus points, a small slam bid and made gets 1 bonus point. There is no reward for going over bid. We'll all help with the scoring, so you don't need to worry too much about that."

Sandy smiled. "Thank you." She thought to herself that they are pretty much all special house rules. She would have to adapt her style of play accordingly.

Sandy and Lisa's first match was against Chyenne and LaTasha. The tables were in different rooms so there was not a lot of background chatter. As they sat at their table, Cheyenne was to Sandy's left and LaTasha to the right. Cheyenne grabbed the deck, shuffled twice, and offered it to Sandy to cut.

Lisa won the first bid of two spades and went down by two tricks. She apologized to Sandy. Sandy just smiled, "Don't worry about it, Lisa. We are still getting to know how each other plays. Once we find our connection, we'll get it back."

In the next hand, LaTasha won the bidding at three hearts. Sandy had passed all around. Sandy led with the two of hearts. Cheyenne laid down her dummy hand and LaTasha said, "Oh, shit."

She played Cheyenne's three, which Lisa covered with the two of clubs. "Double shit," LaTasha said. Sandy kept a straight face. She did not relish winning in this way.

Because the tables were in different rooms, conversations at one table didn't carry to the next.

Sandy said, "Excuse me everyone. My most profuse apologies. LaTasha, if you play out this hand you will go down by three. I don't want you to do that. I didn't really come here to play bridge. I came because Sally invited me to meet everyone, which is what I really want to do. But then, Sally said that she looked forward to kicking my ass tonight. It pushed my competitive button. But not against you.

"What I would really like to do this evening is to chat with all of you, to get to know each other a bit better, and to make Sally eat her words. At least a little bit. "How good is she?"

"Really good," Cheyenne offered. "She almost always wins."

"Hands, matches, or the tournament?"

"She only ever loses a hand once in a while."

"Ok. Here is my proposal. Lisa, do you mind losing this match?"

"I have never won a match. I don't expect to win."

"Well change your expectation this evening. How about if we forget about the cards? LaTasha and Cheyenne win this match with seven points, two for each hand and three for the match. Lisa, you and I sit at minus 2.

"Is everyone ok with that?" Everyone nodded.

"How are the tables in the second round determined?"

LaTasha said, "The two winners face off and the two losers face off?"

"Ok. That means that you two will face off against Sally and . . .?"

"Cassandra. She is also really good. She has beaten Sally in several hands."

Sandy picked up the cards, dealt them out, and fanned out her cards. She said, "May I please introduce myself? Most people call me Sandy. I will graduate with a major in theoretical mathematics at the end of this semester. I have played bridge since I was eight. I played my first youth tournament at 10-years-old. At a tournament I played when I was 13, one of the masters in attendance asked me who I studied with. I named my elementary school and told him I just played with my friends. 'What,' he asked, 'you still have friends when you play like that?'

"The master took me under his wing. He came to my house once a week to talk bridge. We talked about various strategies of play, but mostly he taught me that the game was not just about playing the cards, you also had to communicate with your partner and to play your opponents. A year later he asked me to be his partner in a masters' tournament. We lost our first game but won the tournament. We went on to win 15 or 20 more tournaments.

"One day I asked him when we could play more challenging opponents. He told me that we had already beaten them, that he and I were the best in the world. I was 17 at the time. For me, winning had lost its sheen. I wanted competition. So, I quit.

"I feel very self-conscious about my small breasts. Or should I say, non-existent breasts. But I have two wonderful friends and lovers. Last night they played an oral orchestral selection on my nipples. I experienced my first nipple orgasm. If you have never felt one, you are missing out.

"I was a virgin until last spring. My lovers have been incredibly generous in teaching me about sex. I love it. I love them.

"And even if you don't want to play bridge with me, I would be happy to help anyone who wants to become better. But my guess is, that like me, you didn't come here for the bridge."

As Sandy introduced herself, she played random cards. Everyone else followed suit. When the cards were all played, Sandy collected them and passed the deck to Cheyenne. Sandy said, "The talking stick is yours."

The women each took a turn to introduce themselves over a round of cards. After each woman had taken a turn, they all just chatted until it was time to switch tables. They all stood, hugged each other, and took a break for snacks and a drink.

Sandy had never hugged three naked women. The feeling of their breasts squishing on her chest was luscious. Now she knew why guys like women's tits. Sandy had started to feel a tingle in her pussy. Between sets, everyone congregated in the kitchen for snacks and drinks. Sandy's cookies were a big success.

Shortly after the women started to have their snacks, Lisa took Sandy's hand, excused them from the group saying that they needed to discuss strategy for the next game. Lisa led Sandy into a room, closed the door, and kissed her. Sandy pulled back enough to look into Lisa's face. She stroked Lisa's cheek and said, "Thank you. I felt that to my toes. May I kiss you?"

Lisa nodded and Sandy kissed her. The kiss was not just a kiss. Sandy licked Lisa's lips, they did a tongue dance, Sandy sucked gently on the tip of Lisa's tongue.

Sandy pulled back again and said, "As you know, I have two lovers. I get the feeling that you would also like to have a sexual relationship with me. Is that right?"

Lisa nodded yes and Sandy continued," Before I have sex with anyone else, I need to talk with my lovers. What do you think?"

"Yes," Lisa breathed out. "I am ok that."

"Ok. But before we rejoin the group. . ." Sandy squatted and started sucking Lisa's nipples. She tried to pull all of Lisa's small tits into her mouth. Lisa started to pant. Sandy stroked Lisa's clitoris as she continued to suck her nipples until Lisa contorted in orgasm.

Sandy stood up and walked Lisa to the door. As they walked out Sandy said, "That is an excellent strategy."

* * * * *

Nancy and Tiffany joined Sandy and Lisa at the losers' table. Sandy picked up the deck of cards and started shuffling. She asked Nancy and Tiffany, "What would you like for your match winning score?"

Nancy and Tiffany were speechless. Sandy continued, "How does two hands bid and made, plus one match, plus one small slam bid and made? That would be eight points."

Lisa sat across the table from Sandy with a shit-eating grin on her face. She not only just had an orgasm, she also knew what Sandy was about to propose.

"What would you like our losing score to be?" Silence. "How about minus 2? Would that be acceptable to you?"

Nancy and Tiffany were quiet for a moment. Tiffany asked, "Have you gone bonkers, Sugar?"

"Not at all." Sandy went through her explanation again. She assured them that she would do all in her power to win against Sally and Cassandra. They would likely still win the tournament, but that was ok. That was not the point.

They passed the deck around the table once for introductions and then chatted until the other table finished. Nancy said, "Fuck! I have known these women for years. We have gone hiking together naked, swimming naked, participated in the word naked bike ride, among other things. We have played bridge together naked. I have never talked with them the way we did tonight. Thank you."

They stood up to give each other congratulatory hugs and to have some snacks and a beverage. Again, Lisa took Sandy's hand and said to the others, "We need to discuss our strategy for the next game. We need a lot of improvement."

Lisa pulled Sandy into the same room and shut the door. She said, "Sandy, I told you that I never win. That is the truth. But I have never had as much fun losing as I have had tonight. Thank you. And if you don't object, I would like to kiss you again."

They kissed. Sandy pulled back a bit and asked, "How many lovers have you had?"

"None."

"Neither men nor women?"

"No. I am sorry. I have just never had the confidence to let things go that far in a relationship."

"Have you ever kissed anyone?"

"Yes, one guy and a few girls."

"Have you sucked a guy's dick?"

"Almost. He wanted me to. I wanted to also, but as soon as I touched his dick he squirted cum all over me before I even put it close to my mouth. It was almost like you and TJ, with the difference that he was embarrassed, and I was mortified. We never talked again."

"How about eating a woman's pussy or having someone eat your pussy?"

"Never."

"Ok. In that case, I will trust you and ask you to trust me. Please sit on the bed."

Lisa sat and Sandy knelt between her knees. Sandy pushed Lisa back so she lay on the bed, then pulled Lisa's knees up and pried them apart, "I promise, this will not hurt."

"What are you going to do?"

"I hope to give you some pleasure."

Sandy licked Lisa's pussy top to bottom and back up. She tried every cunnilingual trick that Julie had taught her. One of the lessons Sandy leaned from Julie is that all women taste different. And every woman had many flavors. Julie's flavor was different after a shower, after working all day, during her period, while ovulating, after a fuck, even in the middle of a fuck. Sandy loved all Julie's flavors. And now she loved tasting Lisa's pussy.

One of the cunnilingus challenges is getting the right balance between licking the inner thighs, labia, deep tonguing the pussy, and stimulating the clitoris. While the clitoris is the source of orgasms, the best cunnilingus stimulates the entire vulva.

Because it was Lisa's first time, Sandy avoided g-spot stimulus, no anal stimulus, just straight up cunnilingus. Lisa was already amped up. She came within minutes.

They stood and hugged. As they exited the room Lisa said, "I'm not sure if it will work, but it is worth a try." Sandy was pleased that Lisa was such a fast learner.

As they assumed their seats with Sally and Cassandra, there was a whiff of pussy in the air. Both Sally and Cassandra smelled it but weren't positive whose pussy they smelled. After all, they were in a house full of naked women. They could be smelling anyone's pussy. They might have suspected something had they noticed the rosy flush on Lisa's chest.

As they sat, Sandy grabbed the deck of cards, which Sally had strategically placed in front of her. "Losers deal first," Sandy announced.

She shuffled the deck, multiple times. She offered the deck to Cassandra to cut, which she did.

Sandy picked up the deck and shifted it to her left hand. With her right hand, Sandy picked up Cassandra's hand and started dealing with her left hand and she talked, "Cassandra, I am sorry that we haven't had much time to talk this evening. I hope that the next time we get together we and get to know one another better. Maybe on a hike someday."

Dealing one-handed was something of a parlor trick. Sandy did it to show Sally and Cassandra that she was no stranger to cards. The last card fell as Sandy finished her spiel to Cassandra. Sandy turned back to Lisa and smiled.

Sandy did not touch her cards until the other women had sorted their hands. She knew that Sally was a good player. Sometimes good players alternately sort high to low, spades to clubs, left to right or vice versa. It didn't matter, Sally was sorting her cards. When she played her first card Sandy would have a pretty good idea how Sally sorted her cards.

After everyone else had sorted their cards and Sally made her opening bid of one diamond, Sandy picked up her cards, squared them, fanned them, briefly scanned them, and squared them and set face down on the table. She watched the other women at the table as they considered their hands.

Lisa bid, "One heart."

Sandy smiled. Her connection with Lisa felt stronger by the minute. After a few moments Cassandra bid one spade. Without a pause or a look at her cards, Sandy confidently said, "Pass."

Sally might be a good bridge player, but Sandy had played against the best. She doubted that Sally had encountered the mind games that she was up against today.

Sally bid two clubs. After a moment Lisa bid two hearts. Cassandra went back to two spades. Sandy passed. Sally bid three diamonds and that was that. Sandy didn't mind if Sally and Cassandra made bid. This was the opening round. Sandy had not given any positive information to her opponents. Only a master would know the negative information that she had given.

As they started play, the other four women padded into the room. Nancy said, "We figured that our games really don't much matter at this point. Do you mind if we watch?"

"Of course not," Sally said, "as long as you watch quietly."

Lisa led with the 10 of hearts. 'Good play,' thought Sandy. When it was her turn, Sandy spread her cards face down on the table in front of her, picked a card, and dropped it. Mind games.

At the end of the game Sally had gone down one. Not what Sandy had expected. Sandy had expected Sally to make bid. Lisa beat Sally single-handedly.

Sally dealt the second game. As she had done previously, Sandy left her cards on the table until the other women had sorted their cards. Then she squared the cards, fanned them, scanned quickly, and set them face down on the table. Lisa opened, "One club."

Cassandra passed.

Sandy bid, "Six no trump."

Sally looked at her cards. She wondered if Sandy had ever played bridge. She passed.

Lisa did not look at her cards. She looked Sandy in the eye and said, "Seven no trump."

The air rushed out of the room. Everyone was in shock except Sandy and Lisa, who looked blissfully at one another. In Sandy's experience, a seven no trump bid is the hardest bid to make. But she and Lisa had clearly entered the 'let's have fun' zone. Win or lose, they would enjoy themselves.

Sally led the king of clubs. Lisa laid down her dummy hand. By the time she finished laying down the dummy. Sandy had seen the strategy to the end of the hand. Seven no trump bid, seven no trump made.

Lisa dealt the third game. Again, Sandy left her cards on the table as she studied the other women sorting their cards. Cassandra opened with three hearts.

Eyes widened around the room. Sandy asked, "Is it permitted if I ask a rules question?"

"Yes," Sally replied, "as long as we all hear the question and the answer."

"Ok. Nancy, do your rules allow a 'double' bid?"

"I'm sorry, no. I don't know if anyone here has ever heard of a double bid."

"Shit!" declared Sandy, "In that case, I pass."

Sandy's hand wasn't even close to supporting a double. But she assumed that Sally knew what a double was. Probably also Cassandra. Mind games.

Sally was concerned. She looked at her hand, picked her best suit and bid, "Four diamonds."

Passes all around. Down by three.

Cassandra dealt. Again, Sandy left her cards untouched until the others had sorted their hands. Everyone looked at Sandy to open the bidding. Without touching her cards she said, "Pass."

Sally was starting to get flustered. They had already lost two bids and Sandy and Lisa won a no-trump slam. Sally saw that Sandy hardly looked at her cards. She saw that Sandy hardly ever bid anything but a pass. As Sally looked at her cards, they blurred. "Pass."

Sandy smiled at Lisa, who opened bidding with one club. One club is the weakest opening possible. Cassandra, as flummoxed as Sally, passed.

Sandy chirped, "One no trump."

Passes all around. From Sandy's experience a one no trump bid was about 50-50. If one of the opponents had a long and strong suit, you were doomed. But otherwise, an even distribution of cards boded well. After all, you only need to win 7 out of 13 tricks. And Lisa had an opening hand so she had some strength.

ktingram18
ktingram18
21 Followers
12