Sandy 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally led off loaded for bear. Ace of spades. Next the king. She and Cassandra only needed to win five more tricks to put down their opponents. Before Sally knew what hit her, Sandy had taken the next seven tricks. Each player still held four cards. Sandy asked, "Do you want to play it out?"

"No," Sally said. "You've already won."

Sandy stood and went to Sally. She pulled her to her feet and said, "Sally, I apologize. I let my ego get the best of me. When you invited me to a social nudity bridge night, I expected a bunch of naked women chatting with one another. That sounded like a lot of fun. When you told me you looked forward to kicking my ass, even if it was a joke, it pissed me off. Competitive mode activated.

"The good news is that you and Cassandra probably still won the tournament. After all, we came into this game at negative 4. I hope that you can forgive me and that we can still be friends."

Sandy hugged Sally. Sally hugged her back.

Sally said with a grin, "You are such a shit."

"Yes, I know. But good shit.

Everyone laughed.

"Do you mind if I come over again on Wednesday? Maybe a little bit earlier?"

"I would like that."

The group started to disintegrate. They said goodbyes. Started to leave. Sandy walked to Cassandra and took her hand again. "I meant what I said earlier. I am sorry that we didn't have more time to get to know each other tonight. I hope we can do that another time."

After Sandy had said her goodbyes, getting all hot and bothered as she hugged all the women, she put her dress back on and headed out the door. A moment later she heard feet running after her, "Wait," Lisa called, as she ran up to Sandy. "Would you like to spend the night with me?"

"Very much, but I really need to talk with my lovers before you and I go further. I will talk with them Sunday morning. How about if we get together for tea Sunday afternoon?"

"Ok. Thanks. Thanks for helping me win my first match at bridge. And thanks especially for our strategy sessions. Whenever you want to talk strategy, I am game." They hugged again and kissed each other one more time before going their separate ways.

12