Sandy 16

Story Info
Doppelganger.
4.2k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy 16 - Doppelganger

Sandy reached Professor Brown's door at about 9:30 Saturday morning. The door opened before Sandy knocked.

"Welcome Sandra. Please come in."

Professor Brown wore a floor-length, white peignoir. The belled sleeves almost covered her hands. The two halves met in the front with maybe an inch overlap, a silk sash tied around her hips held the peignoir closed, barely. The sheer material was transparent. It revealed far more than it concealed.

Professor Brown took Sandy's hand and said, "Let me introduce you to my husband." They walked through a room filled with art and stopped at a door to one side. Professor Brown called out, "Dear, would you please come out to meet the model for my new project?"

A tall, dark, handsome man came out. He wore a generous smile as Professor Brown said, "Honey, this is Sandra, the model I told you about."

The man took Sandy's hand and said, "Very pleased to meet you, Sandra. Please call me George."

Sandy smiled politely, looking George in the eye, "Thank you. I am pleased to meet you too."

He turned to Professor Brown, "Sweetheart, when I first saw Sandra, I thought you were introducing me to your sister. Or perhaps a doppelganger from a different dimension."

Professor Brown took Sandy's hand, "Time for us to get started. What are you plans for the day, Dear?"

"I have a bit of work to do for the next couple of hours. Then I have a noon tee-time at the club. I should be back by 5:00."

"Good luck on the course. I'll see you when you get back."

Professor Brown led Sandy across the room to another door, which she opened and allowed Sandy to enter. "This room is my studio. Please use the screen room over in the corner to get ready. I have a few things that I need to ready as well. We will start in about 15 minutes if that gives you enough time."

"Perfect," Sandy replied. Professor Brown left the studio so Sandy could get ready on her own. Before going to the screened area, Sandy looked around. The room was about the size of a basketball court. One wall was all glass. It looked out to a lush backyard with a swimming pool. The wall with the door they had entered was floor to ceiling mirrors. The wall opposite the screen room was floor to ceiling shelves and cabinets.

Sandy went behind the screen. The area was about twice the size of the screened area in the art lab. She spread her yoga mat, took off her dress, and started her routine. About 5 minutes later Sandy heard Professor Brown enter the studio. The Professor rattled around a bit. It sounded like she was pushing furniture around. Ten minutes or so later, Professor Brown came to the opening of the screen room and said, "When you are ready, so am I."

Sandy popped up and said, "I am ready."

Professor Brown stood nude in front of Sandy and said, "I hope you don't mind, but I prefer not to get my peignoir covered with charcoal dust. Do you mind if I work in the nude?"

Sandy smiled, "Not at all. That would be another thing we have in common."

Professor Brown gave a brief overview of the day's goals. Today she would do studies, The morning would focus on whole body shapes and textures. The afternoon would focus on body components. She would work mostly with charcoal and pencil today.

Professor Brown led Sandy to the platform and had her sit on a wooden cube that was about 2 feet on each side. There was a cushion on the cube for comfort. She posed Sandy in a modified lotus position. The soles of her feet touched flat and pulled up to about 3 inches from her crotch, her knees pushed down so her legs lay flat on the cushion, the backs of Sandy's hands rested gently on her knees with her index finger and thumb forming a circle. Back straight. Neck and head straight. Eyes focused directly in front of her and slightly downward.

"Perfect," declared Professor Brown. The artist sat on a high stool with her easel at an angle so she could see both the art paper and the model. Professor Brown spread her legs wide as she sat on the stool, and Sandy's line of sight was directly to the professor's vulva.

Sandy had planned to think about having a discussion with Julie and John about Lisa. Instead, her consciousness was drawn to the pussy before her. The pussy was absent of pubic hair. The labia majora were plump. The labia minora were tiny, a mere ridge of darker tissue from the clitoral hood to the perineum. The clitoris barely peeped out from under the clitoral hood. The vaginal opening was ovate, a bit wider toward the bottom than the top.

Sandy's vagina moistened. Her clitoris engorged a bit. Sandy wondered if Professor Brown could see what she was feeling down below.

About 10 minutes into the session, Professor Brown stood, flipped the top sheet of paper over to the back of the easel, and said, "Sandra, I would like to draw this same pose from another angle. Could you please bring the cushion and step down from the platform. Sandy stepped down and Professor Brown set the cushion down on the floor next to the platform in front of her stool. Sandy assumed the same pose. Professor Brown sat on her stool, then got back off and raised Sandy's chin a bit. After Professor Brown returned to her stool, Sandy was again looking straight into Professor Brown's vulva, with a close-up view.

Professor Brown drew quickly, with sure strokes. There were clicks and clacks as she changed charcoal sticks or pencils.

Sandy let her conscious flow in and around the beautiful pussy in front of her. She noticed that the Professor's vagina moistened and her clitoris engorged enough to stand out from the clitoral hood. Sandy was enraptured. It seemed like no time before Professor Brown, stood, flipped the top page back, and said, "Let's take a short break. Would you like some water?"

"I've brought a thermos of tea. I might have a sip of that, but first let me stretch a bit. Would you prefer for me to stretch behind the screen, on the platform, or somewhere else?"

"If you don't mind, please take the platform. It seems silly to keep walking back and forth from the screen. Plus, I love watching you move and stretch as much as I love your poses."

Unlike the students in the art lab, Professor Brown was not a sit-still audience. Nor did she keep drawing while Sandy stretched. Professor Brown collected and organized her charcoal sticks, sharpened pencils, and wrote notes in a bound notebook. Even though Professor Brown puttered about the studio, Sandy also felt the professor's eyes. Sometimes she looked directly at Sandy, sometimes at Sandy's reflection of the mirrored wall.

When Sandy finished stretching, she saw her thermos on the side of the platform. "I thought that it would be easier to keep the thermos close by so you can have a sip when you want one," the professor said.

"Thank you." Sandy took a sip of chamomile tea and reclosed the thermos. Professor Brown dragged a large cushion onto the platform and positioned it close to the edge of the platform closest to her easel. The cushion looked like a sofa having a seat, back, and arms, but no legs. Instead of wasting time talking and prodding Sandy into position, Professor Brown laid on the sofa and took the pose herself to demonstrate the pose for Sandy. Sandy got into position. She lay on the seat so that she was half on her side - one hip was on the seat, the other leaned against the back. Her head laid on the cushion arm at a similar angle, so she was looking up toward the corner between the wall with cabinets and shelves and the ceiling. One arm stretched out in front of her off the edge of the cushion seat, with her hand dangling. The other hand rested on her head with her bent elbow pointing up and leaning against the back of the cushion. Her bottom knee was bent with her leg laying flat on the seat and her foot against the back of the cushion about 5 inches from her crotch. The top knee was bent at a similar angle and leaning against the back of the cushion with that foot resting on the other.

"How does that feel?" Professor Brown asked.

"Good. I just hope that I don't fall asleep."

Professor Brown sat on her stool and looked at Sandy for a moment. Then she asked, "Sandra, would you please take down your hair?"

Sandy's hair was about mid-shoulder length. She mostly wore it in a ponytail or braids. Today she had a ponytail. She removed her hair tie, shook her head, combed her fingers through her hair, and slipped back into the pose.

Professor Brown drew with a flurry of strokes and rubs.

Sandy felt a bit disappointed that she couldn't gaze at the Professor's vulva from this position. Instead, she pondered how she would talk with Julie and John about Lisa. Sandy realized that not all of her motives were pure. She was selfish. She wanted more sex than she could have with Julie and John. She spent most Tuesday and Thursday evenings with them, most Saturday evenings, and Sunday mornings. But she wanted to be able to fuck Julie and John multiple times daily, whether individually or as a threesome.

After a few minutes, Professor Brown flipped the paper and moved her easel to a point in front of Sandy's head. Professor Brown asked Sandy to twist her head slightly, so she faced forward. Now, Professor Brown's nipples were in her direct line of sight. While Professor Brown's breasts were as non-existent as Sandy's, her nipples were long, they jiggled with each brush stroke. Her large, dark areolas contracted and relaxed, as if there was an occasional cool breeze blowing across them. When Professor Brown's areolas contracted, the nipples stood out even more. They fascinated Sandy until Professor Brown flipped the page and moved the easel in front of Sandy's knees.

Sandy thought briefly that Professor Brown now had a close-up view of Sandy's vulva. Then Sandy's thoughts returned to the Lisa situation. Sandy already thought she was pushing the limit on how much time and sex Julie and John could give her. After all, when Sandy stayed there, she invaded Julie's room. One way that Sandy could get more sex was to be with Lisa when she couldn't be with Julie and John. But she also felt guilty about not spending enough time with her mom. Tom might be a solution to that problem. But what if Lisa wanted to have sex with Sandy as often as Sandy wanted to have sex with Julie and John. How about if Lisa also wanted to have sex with Julie and John? The questions had nearly spiraled out of control when Professor Brown stood up, flipped the page, and said, "Let's take a break."

Sandy said, "That was a restful pose. I will be ready to go again in a minute or two."

Professor Brown smiled, "Sandra, I assure you that the next pose is going to be a challenge. It is most difficult pose that I have ever asked a model to do. I am confident that you can do it, but do walk around a bit, stretch, sip some tea. If you need to use the restroom, the door is behind the screen.

Sandy did gentle forward bends, back bends, side stretches, lunges, and splits. She sipped tea and decided that the restroom might be a good idea. When she got back, Professor Brown was ready for session 3.

Professor Brown mounted the platform and told Sandy to face the mirror. "I want you to make yourself round." Professor Brown stood behind Sandy. Sandy wasn't sure how to do it. She held her arms in different positions, she flexed her knees outward with her feet together.

Professor Brown stepped to Sandy's side. They looked at each other through the reflection of the mirror as the professor said, "Sandra, you only need to make yourself round from the shoulders down. I cannot do this right, but you can. Let me get as close as I can, and then you show me the right way to do it."

Professor Brown circled her arms down her sides to her knees, with her knees spread wide but feet together. Then she flipped to the outsides of her feet so that the bottoms of her feet touched flat against one another. She was standing on the outsides of her ankles. It looked almost like two circles, one formed by her arms, shoulders, and lower legs. The other was more of a rounded diamond formed by her legs, feet, and groin.

"Ok. You try."

Professor Brown moved back behind Sandy. Sandy slid into the pose. Then Professor Brown approached her and asked, "May I give you a few pushes?"

Sandy nodded. After a few pushes and pulls, Professor Brown looked in the mirror. "Perfect. Please relax for a moment. Sandra, how long do you think that you can hold that pose?"

"Maybe five minutes."

"Perfect. Do you need to use the mirror to find the pose, or can you do it facing me when I'm on my stool over there? I can always move the stool and easel, but the lighting is much better when you are illuminated from the window."

"I can do it without the mirror."

"Ok. Please stand here, Sandra." She pointed to a spot about 6 inches from the front of the platform. "I will get set and then tell you when to start the pose. When you cannot hold the pose any longer, step out. Ok?"

Professor Brown sat on her stool, legs spread wide, she held four charcoal sticks in her left hand, tucked up in the crook between her fingers, she picked up a fifth stick with her right. "Sandra, please look straight into my eyes and take your pose."

As she always did, Sandy shifted into the pose one step at a time. Professor Brown whispered, "Perfect." Professor Brown drew even faster than she had done before. She was a woman on a mission to capture a fleeting instant of life in art that would last for ages. As Professor Brown drew, she changed chalk sticks. Whenever she looked at Sandra, their eyes locked. Professor Brown finished her study and said, "Relax, Sandra."

Sandy wobbled a bit. Professor Brown jumped onto the platform as fast as any ninja to hold Sandy steady and to help her back to the block so she could sit. "Sandra," Professor Brown whispered, "you held that pose for 15 minutes. You are amazing. Thank you.

"Take some time. Sit back and rotate your ankles. Swirl your arms. Take as long as you need."

Professor Brown went back to flip the paper back. Before she did, she paused a moment to relish the beauty in front of her.

The fourth pose was much easier. It went quickly though Professor Brown asked Sandy to do multiple versions of the pose, which had her standing on one foot.

"Relax, Sandra. Let's have lunch. I'll be back shortly if you want to stretch."

Sandy stretched.

A few minutes later Professor Brown entered the studio, through a door in the glass wall. "Are you ready to eat?"

Professor Brown had set a tray on a low clear-glass table by the pool. There was an array of food. Before Sandy reached the table Professor Brown asked, "Could I interest you in a swim before lunch. It is a beautiful day, and the water is delightfully cool?"

The Professor dove into the pool like an Olympic swimmer. She was streamlined as she sliced through the water. She powerfully dolphin kicked under water to the other end of the 25-meter pool. Sandy knew how to swim but hadn't much experience with pools. She stepped into the pool with a splash and pushed off on her back so she could look up at the sky as she floated.

After a few minutes they got out of the pool, dried off, and sat on towel-covered cushions next to the table. As they ate, Professor Brown asked Sandy how her discussion had gone with her lovers. Sandy had to shift mental gears as she was still thinking about poses. Sandy said that they had agreed to a tentative list of topics that they would discuss over time, and they had reserved Tuesday evenings for those discussions.

"Were you thinking about those topics today?" Professor Brown asked.

"No really."

"So, what was your secret today?"

Sandy hesitated before answering. "During the lotus pose, my line of sight was straight into your vulva. I did not think about anything. My consciousness just swirled around your vulva.

"During the second pose, on the sofa, at first, I could not see you. I thought about a tricky situation with a woman friend, who might become my third lover. There are many unknowns that we all need to discuss, by we all, I mean my two lovers, my new friend, and I. But I did reach a few conclusions.

"When you shifted the easel and had me twist my head, my line of vision was toward your breasts. Again, thought left my mind as I watched your nipples and areolas dance before me.

"For the circle pose, I focused on your eyes. Even when you weren't looking at me, my mind emptied of thought.

"I have heard about yogis that meditate while contemplating their navels. Losing thought into the body of another person is new for me."

Professor Brown had become an expert at withholding displays of emotion. She was astounded at Sandy's open honesty. She had never imagined that someone could go into a meditative state while looking at her vulva, breasts, or face.

"How about the last pose?" Professor Brown asked.

"I'm not sure. For the standing poses, once I got into position I entered an unconscious meditative state. There was no thought or intention involved."

"Wow. That sounds incredible.

"I would love to get to know you better. Tell me about your childhood and family."

"There isn't much to tell. My father died shortly after I was born, so my mother raised me on her own. She has been the rock of my life. I still live with her and love her dearly.

"As far as I know, I don't have grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, or any other relatives. One time my school decided to give me an IQ test. The test had all sorts of logic questions. The worst were questions about relatives, which were completely outside my experience; 'What is your mother's sister's daughter?' How would I know, my mother didn't have a sister let alone an imaginary daughter. It was the only time I cheated on a test. I figured that if the test creators were stupid enough to write irrelevant questions, then cheating was fair."

Professor Brown chuckled. "I understand. I don't have siblings either. My parents adopted me as an infant. On the other hand, I do know their parents, siblings, and the large tree of relations called the Brown family.

"Your mother sounds like a wonderful person. I would love to meet her sometime.

"But not today. Are you ready to get back to work?"

Professor Brown explained that she was going to do some detailed studies. She found relatively non-stressful poses so she could get up close and personal to do studies of Sandy's eyes, her mouth held in various stages of openness. For each study, Professor Brown manipulated cushions and boxes so that Sandy's component was directly in front of her eyes, about one foot away.

Professor Brown drew Sandy's hands and feet, then her navel. Then the Professor shifted to Sandy's vulva. Professor Brown asked Sandy if she could trim her pubic hair. She wanted an unobstructed view.

Sandy agreed. Professor Brown had Sandy sit and lean back on a chair facing the glass wall so there was plenty of light. Professor Brown used scissors and a comb to trim Sandy's pubes. When the Professor trimmed the pubes above Sandy's vagina, it felt odd, but only because no one had ever trimmed her pubic hair. When the Professor trimmed around Sandy's vagina, Professor Brown used her thumb to lift the hair so she could get the comb under the hair and cut it. Whether intentional or not, Professor Brown's thumb caressed Sandy's clitoris when trimming around the clitoral hood. Professor brown caressed Sandy's labia while trimming there. Professor Brown asked Sandy to bend over and lean on the chair seat so she could trim the hair around her anus. The Professor's thumb caressed Sandy's anus when trimming that area. At the end, Sandy's pubic area was trimmed all over, and under, to the width of the comb. And Sandy was fully aroused. Her arousal abated as the professor set up the next pose.

Professor Brown sat Sandra on a high, long box at the edge of the platform. She had Sandra lay back and spread her legs as wide as possible. When Sandra spread her legs, her vagina opened to an ovate hole.

12