Sandy 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Professor Brown finished the first vulva study, she said, "Sandra, I noticed earlier that when you become sexually aroused your vagina becomes moist and your clitoris becomes engorged. Do you think you can get aroused again? What aroused you earlier?"

Sandy chuckled. She did not tell the Professor that she was aroused by the professor's thumb when she was trimming her pubic hair. She said, "I got aroused meditating on your vulva. Let me see what I can do?" Sandra closed her eyes and remembered staring at the professor's vulva. The image was vivid. Sandy entered a meditative state. On one level she was meditating to her memory of Professor Brown's vulva, on another level, she was aware of her own state of arousal. Sandy lost all sense of time. Her consciousness swirled around Professor Brown's vulva, but she felt the stimulus in her own vulva. Her vagina moistened; her clitoris engorged. After a time, Sandy's womb, pelvis, and anus all pulsated in concert. Sandy was having an orgasm. Her hips rose and fell spasmodically. The orgasm overwhelmed her. She went limp.

A few moments later, Professor Brown was holding her hand. "Are you ok?"

"I think so. What happened?"

"It seems that your meditation brought you to an orgasm.

"You were beautiful. I loved watching and drawing as you became aroused, and more aroused, until you were quivering in the throes of orgasm.

"I have never witnessed a woman have an orgasm. I felt like I was an artist on an explorer's mission.

"Thank you for letting me witness and document your pleasure in art.

"Can I get you anything?"

Sandy was still disoriented. She finally said, "I am ok. I have never felt anything like that. Please just let me rest a few minutes."

"Ok. I will review my work to make sure that I haven't missed anything."

Professor Brown had set up a line of easels along the wall in front of the cabinets and shelves. She walked to the easels and scanned each page. A few minutes later she came back. "I have doubtless missed something, but we can get that next time. We have gone beyond our scheduled time already.

"How about if we plan for two weeks from today?"

"I will make myself available," Sandy said.

Professor Brown approached. "Sandra. Thank you. You were incredible. May I hug you?"

Sandy leaned in expecting a polite hug. What she got was a hug that felt like Professor Brown wanted to merge bodies with her. When Professor Brown let go, she told Sandy, "You told me that you were going to cook dinner for your mother and lovers tonight. Since we went overtime, how about if I have the driver take you to the grocery store, wait while you shop, and then deliver you and your groceries home. Ok?"

"That is so nice. Thank you."

Sandy went back to the screened area, pulled on her dress, and collected her yoga mat. She picked up her thermos of chamomile tea from the platform on the way out.

Professor Brown was still nude. She took Sandy's hand and led her to the front door of the house. When they arrived, Professor Brown gave Sandy an envelope and said, "It is your money. You earned it. My advice is to spend the money you earn in the art lab. Use the money you earn here to open a savings account for now. We can talk another day about an investment account.

"The driver is here. And please, I was serious that I would like to meet your mother. Talk with her and let me know what day and time would be suitable. You have my phone number. Please call me to let me know when your mother is available.

"Enjoy your mother and lovers this evening."

"See you Tuesday."

Professor Brown opened the door and Sandy walked out.

12