Sandy 17

Story Info
Double team
4.6k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy 17 - Double team

Sandy thought that dinner had gone well with her mom, Tom, Julie, and John. It was a bit disconcerting when Tom said, "So you are modeling for a life drawing class. That means that you model nude. How does that feel?"

Sandy said, "I get to work in the most comfortable clothes that I have. How many people can say that?"

John, Julie, and Tom chuckled a bit, Sandy's mom looked pensive, but that was the end of discussion about Sandy's work.

After the dinner dishes were cleaned and put away, Sandy, Julie, and John said goodbye and walked over to Julie and John's apartment.

* * * * *

When they arrived at the apartment, they all shed their clothes so fast it was as if they had been set on fire. Once naked, the three lovers sat on the blanket that was already spread on the living room floor. Sandy had expected to go straight into kissing, hugging, sucking, and fucking. Instead, Julie said, "What happened?"

"What do you mean?" Sandy asked.

"You prepared a delicious dinner. Thank you. Conversation during dinner was lucid and polite, except for Tom's question about modeling nude. But I had the sense the whole time that you were in a different dimension directing your body from afar."

"Do you really want to talk about this tonight?"

Julie and John just nodded in unison.

"Burnt beans! I was hoping that we could just fuck each other senseless to help me clear my mind."

"Spill," Julie and John said in unison.

Sandy told them about the women's social nudity bridge night. The change from playing bridge to chatting with one another. She told them about her strategy sessions with Lisa. She was open, honest, and self-deprecatory as she told them how she had crushed Sally in the final match of the night.

Sandy stopped talking and looked at Julie and John expecting some sort of reaction.

Julie said in a TV commercial announcer voice, "But wait, there's more." Julie and John continued to look at Sandy expectantly. The story was not over.

Sandy took a deep breath and let it go. She started to talk, but instead took another deep breath and let it go. "Mosquito bites! Ok! But there is one thing that I cannot tell you yet. It is not my story to tell, and I don't know the full truth anyway.

"What I can tell you is about a few totally unexpected events of the day. Most of the day was modeling. Some of the positions were challenging. When I first started modeling, Professor Brown told me that I had two choices while holding a pose, either occupy my mind with a complex problem or empty my mind of all thought.

"Until today, when I held a pose, I thought about our relationship. And yes, I want to tell you about those thoughts, but not tonight. Tonight, I want you to fuck the craziness out of my mind.

"In the last session of the day, Professor Brown wanted to do a detailed study of different parts of my body, my eyes, mouth, hands, feet. The last was my vulva. She got me into position and started drawing my vulva.

After she finished the first study, she told me that she had seen me aroused earlier in the day and asked if I could return to that state of arousal because she wanted to draw my vulva when I was aroused. I said I would try.

"I left out an important piece of information earlier. You know that I was modeling nude. Professor Brown was also drawing nude. I was fine with her nudity, but one pose had me gazing into her vulva. Julie, your vulva is the first one I have seen in person. Gazing into Professor Brown's vulva for 20 minutes or more turned me on.

"When Professor Brown asked me if I could return to the state of sexual arousal I was in earlier, I imagined her vulva. This time, I couldn't see her vulva physically. I was on my back with my legs spread so she could draw my vulva, but I brought the image of Professor Brown's vulva back into my mind. I meditated on it. I was both aroused and in a meditative state. When I go into a meditative state it is as though my mind and body separate.

"The next thing I knew, more than 40 minutes had passed. My hips were hopping up and down and my pussy was squirting. I had an orgasm just from meditating on the image of Professor Brown's vulva.

"I don't really know what happened. I just don't know. I am curious but I have not reached even a tentative hypothesis."

John said, "The Boy Scout Handbook had a paragraph that attracted a lot of attention, but only for those that bothered to read it. The paragraph was about nocturnal emissions. The Handbook said that it is normal for pubescent boys to ejaculate in their sleep, presumably a result of sexual dreams. Why would women be different?"

Sandy said, "That is all I can tell you tonight. There is something else that is very big, but it doesn't pertain to our relationship. When I can tell you I will."

"Just one more thing," Julie insisted, "What happened to your pubic hair?"

"Professor Brown wanted an unobstructed view of my vulva for her drawings. She trimmed my hair with a comb and scissors."

"How did that feel?" Julie asked.

"Hair has no nerves, so I didn't feel the trimming at all."

"Are you going to tell us that neither the comb nor the professor's fingers touched you during the trim?"

"Yes, they did. The comb did nothing for me, but when the Professor lifted the hair with her thumb so she could get the comb below it, she gently rubbed my clitoris, labia, and anus. It turned me on. Why do you think I'm so horny after a day of unrelieved sexual arousal. Can we just get to fucking?"

All agreed and they had a wonderful time fucking. Julie rode John's cock while Sandy rode his tongue. Then they switched and John came deep in Sandy's pussy. Julie immediately started to lick the cum out of Sandy. While Julie licked Sandy's pussy, Sandy grabbed John's cock and started sucking and stroking it. Pretty soon, John was hard again.

Sandy climbed on top of him again and started riding his dick, but soon they rolled over so that John was fucking Sandy missionary style and Julie started riding Sandy's tongue. Sandy started to orgasm and clenched her pelvic muscles onto John's dick. It took all his will power to hold off his second orgasm. When Sandy had finished coming, Julie said, "My turn." She got on her hands and knees, "Pick a hole, any hole." Julie was pretty sure that John would pick her pussy, but she had really hoped that he would choose her ass. Nope, pussy it was. Delightful, of course, but sometimes Julie wanted delightfully nasty.

John had a strong preference for fucking a woman's vagina rather than her ass. He had explained his preference to Julie and Sandy by saying that he loved the sensation when his dick touched the end of a woman's vagina. He wasn't sure whether his dick was bumping up against the cervix or something else, but with anal sex, he felt like he was fucking an endless tunnel. When he said that, Julie looked at Sandy and said, "S.F.B."

Sandy recovered from her orgasm while John was slowly thrusting into Julie. Sandy knew that Julie wanted her ass fucked. She got some lube and applied it to Julie's anus and worked it in, while John continued to fuck Julie's pussy.

Sandy slipped under Julie so she could lick Julie's clitoris. Just before she tucked her head into Julie's crotch she said, "John, time to shift."

Loving brother that he was, John withdrew his cock from Julie's pussy and positioned it at her anus as Sandy licked Julie's clit. As much as John wanted to thrust fully into Julie in one movement, he restrained himself. He eased his cock into Julie's ass bit by bit, inch by inch, until his cock had passed through her anal sphincter.

At that point all bets were off. Sandy had been licking Julie's clitoris for several minutes while John worked his cock into Julie's ass. Julie had been moaning and begging for him to fuck her. He complied. Between Sandy's tongue and John's dick, Julie started orgasming in seconds. It was one of her loudest orgasms ever. As Julie orgasmed, her pelvic floor muscles clamped down hard, they contracted spasmodically. John thrust deep into Julie's rectum and squirted his seed in pulses.

Julie and John fell to one side without losing penetration. While John wanted to keep his dick in Julie's ass all night long, but he knew that the healthy thing to do was to go wash his dick to prevent microbes from migrating into his urethra. He withdrew slowly. Julie's anus snapped shut. No semen escaped.

When John finished washing up and came back to the living room, both women were asleep. He decided to let them sleep where they lay and went back to his bedroom to sleep on a bed.

* * * * *

At first light, Sandy opened her eyes. She and Julie were still on the living room floor, but John was gone. Sandy sat up and saw that Julie was sleeping on her back, with her legs spread. Sandy shifted to sit between Julie's legs and assumed a lotus position.

Sandy flowed smoothly into a meditative state with her hooded eyes focused on Julie's vulva. Sandy felt her own arousal. Her consciousness flowed to Julie's vulva, swirling around the rim of her vagina, around her clitoris, her anus. Sandy imagined stroking Julie's g-spot, pulling her clitoris between her lips and flicking it with her tongue. Sandy jolted out of her meditative state when Julie started moaning and bucking her hips, and groaning loudly.

Julie sat up and asked, "What happened?"

Sandy smiled, still in her lotus pose. She shifted her eyes from Julie's eyes to a point between Julie's legs. Julie saw a wet spot on the blanket between her legs.

"Did I have an orgasm in my sleep?"

"Apparently so," Sandy said. "How was it? What did you feel?"

"I must have been dreaming about sex. It was a wonderful dream. But I have never had a dream like that before."

Sandy just smiled. "John said that it was normal for guys. Maybe it's normal for women too.

"How about a shower and breakfast?"

* * * * *

Sandy and Julie were sipping coffee and cooking a hash when John came in. "Good morning lovely ladies. I hope you slept well on your comfy floor."

"Better than you can imagine Brother," Julie said. "Are you hungry?"

"Yes, but what aren't you telling me?"

"Let me pour you a cup of coffee.

"Tell us, how many times have you had a nocturnal emission like the Boy Scout Handbook described?"

"Maybe two or three times?"

Julie smiled and bragged, "I had my first nocturnal emission last night, or perhaps this morning. The Girl Scout Manual didn't say anything about that."

They all laughed. They sat to drink coffee and eat hash. After they had finished eating and cleaning up, they assembled in the living room.

Julie said, "Ok Sandy, are you going to tell us anything else?"

"I told you about the strategy sessions during bridge night. What I didn't tell you is that after I had left Nancy's house Lisa came out and invited me to spend the night with her.

"During some of my poses today, when I wasn't meditating on Professor Brown's vulva, I thought about the complex problem that is our relationship. I identified a couple of Lagrange points, one of which I like most. My ideal would be for our relationship to evolve to a situation where the three of us live together. Where we are all equal partners. All contributing equally to the household. Each with their own private space, and all fucking like bonobos.

John said, "Oh crap. I have no idea what a Lagrange point is. I can live with that. But what pray tell is a bonobo?"

"Sorry," Sandy said. "Though it is not mathematically a Lagrange point, I was referring to a state of semi equilibrium. A dynamic system might have one or more states that are more likely to occur than others. That is the best I can do to describe it to non-mathematicians.

"Bonobos are apes that fuck for fun. They fuck without jealousy, without fear, without monogamy.

"To put it bluntly, I want to live with you two. I imagine a house, apartment, condo, or tent with three rooms, one for each of us. I do not want to keep invading Julie's personal space.

"As Julie said yesterday, 'But wait. There's more!' I want to have sex with both of you every day, maybe two or three times per day.

"I feel very lucky to have you two as friends and lovers, but I don't know if you could handle me every day. And as things are now, I don't feel comfortable intruding on your lives to that extent.

"That brings me to the quagmire. It is difficult for me to decide how to handle my short-term life issues when I don't know how we might fit together in the long-term. I don't even know whether you two plan to spend the rest of your lives together.

"In the short-term, I want more sex than I believe you two can give me. And I don't know whether you would want to spend more time with me now or in the future.

"How would you feel if I have a sexual relationship with Lisa? If I have sex with Lisa, would it make you feel less open to having sex with me? If I enter into a sexual relationship with Lisa, would she want more of my time than I am willing to give, because I still want to have sex with you?

"I will stop there and hope that I have not hurt either of you or totally embarrassed myself."

John spoke first, "After the hike, I thought you wanted TJ as a lover. You told us last night about your strategy sessions with Lisa, but I hadn't imagined that you and she would become lovers. I have known Lisa for years and she has always been single and shy. She participates in our activities but has never gotten involved with anyone as far as I know. She could well be a virgin. Why did you pick her?"

"I didn't pick her," Sandy said. "Lisa invited me to coffee one morning. We had a good conversation. She was my partner during the bridge night. We clicked. Maybe she chose me or maybe we just felt comfortable and sexual together.

"After bridge she asked me if I would spend the night with her. I told her that I needed to talk to you two first."

"Oh crap," Julie said with a smile. "And here I thought that I was the only woman in your life.

"Just kidding.

"The fact that Lisa initiated a friendship with you says something great about you Sandy. She sees something in you, feels comfortable enough to invite you to coffee, to kiss you. You have an aura of sexual magnetism about you and Lisa tuned into that. And yes, John and I tune into it too.

"You and I have been friends for years. We never asked one another if we would be friends, we just were. It was an organic relationship. I doubt that Lisa has ever had that, but it seems that she found it with you.

"If John believes that Lisa is STI-free, and I trust his insight, then I don't have a problem with you starting a sexual relationship with Lisa without waiting for the results of a test. That said, it would be a good idea for us all to get tested once or twice per year.

"Sandy, you are always welcome here. And I mean always. I think that your reluctance to invade my space is as much a concern for having your own space. I agree that personal space is important. Can you give John and me some time to discuss the possibility of having a three-person, three-room household in the future?"

"Of course," Sandy said. The way that Julie formulated her response, Sandy immediately thought of Cixin Liu's book, 'The three-body problem.' Sandy doubted that either John or Julie had read the book, but the thought still made her smile.

"In the meantime," Sandy said, "I have a request.

"Julie, have you tried your new toy yet? The one that I used on you earlier this week?"

"No, not yet."

"Well, if you and John are willing, I would like to try a double penetration, with John fucking my pussy and you fucking my ass with that new toy."

John and Julie looked at each other with surprised grins. "I am on board," John said. Julie just stood and went to fetch her toy.

The three lay on the blanket in the living room in a circle. Sandy sucked John's dick, while John performed cunnilingus on Julie, and Julie ate Sandy's pussy. After a few minutes they separated.

Sandy asked, "Do you want my help with the toy, Julie?"

"Please."

It might be Julie's toy, but Sandy had tested it first. Sandy lubed one end of the toy, then lubed Julie's anus and inserted the toy. Then she inserted the g-spot stimulator into Julie's pussy.

While Julie got comfortable with the toy, Sandy lay John on his back and started riding his dick cowgirl. It wasn't long before Julie was applying lube to Sandy's anus and slipping the toy into her ass.

It was a mind-blowing experience for all three. When Julie thrust into Sandy's ass, the toy stroked John's cock while it was in Sandy's vagina. With every thrust and pull Julie's toy stimulated her own anus, g-spot, and clitoris. Sandy felt ecstatic with a cock in her pussy and the strapless strap-on in her ass. She felt a fullness that sent her to the moon. Sandy moaned and shouted louder than ever. The three lovers fucked for nearly 10 minutes before first Julie, then Sandy, and last John started to come. John filled Sandy's pussy with cum. Julie pulled her toy out of Sandy's ass and collapsed to one side. Sandy fell to the other side with her pussy full of John's cum.

John knelt between Sandy's legs and licked his cum that flowed from Sandy's vagina. Before he finished, John came up for breath and said, "This the perfect breakfast desert."

"But wait, there's more," Julie said as she knelt behind John. "Have you ever wanted to get pegged, Brother?" Julie had applied more lube to the toy and was now applying lube to John's anus. John kept his mouth on Sandy's pussy, licking with relish. Julie worked a finger into John's rectum. Then two. Then she placed the end of the dildo portion of her strapless strap-on at John's anus and pushed gently. Little by little Julie worked the toy into John's rectum.

John stopped licking Sandy, so she turned around and slid under John so she could suck his dick. Now John was getting double teamed. Julie was fully fucking his ass with the toy and Sandy was sucking his dick deep into her mouth. Again, Julie came first, then John exploded in Sandy's mouth. The three lovers collapsed in a heap.

Without moving anything but his mouth, John said, "I can now understand why you ladies like to get your asses fucked.

* * * * *

After they recovered, they cleaned up, dressed, and John and Julie walked Sandy home. When they reached her house, they had a three-way hug. Julie said, "I love you, Sandy. I want our relationship to continue."

Sandy kissed each of them. John said, "Me too. Remember that Tuesday is our designated discussion night. Julie and I will talk before then. We both love you, Sandy."

Sandy went into the house and found her mother reading a book in the living room.

"Hi Mom, did you have a good evening?"

Sandy's mom smiled, "Yes, it was wonderful. Thank you for a wonderful meal."

"Mom, Professor Brown would like to meet and talk with you. Maybe you could invite her for a cup of tea."

"Ok, do you have her phone number?"

"Yes, Mom, it is in your phone. I entered her number in your phone several days ago. I knew that you wouldn't want me to go anywhere that you couldn't contact me."

"Ok. I'll call her this afternoon. And what are your plans for the rest of the day?"

"I need to study for a while. This evening I'm going to visit my new friend, Lisa. I'll probably have dinner with her and should be home by 9:30 or 10:00."

"Another new friend. I am so happy that you are finding new friends. Have fun."

"How about you? Do you have plans?"

"Nothing firm. I'll let you know what Professor Brown and I decide after we chat."

* * * * *

Sandy called Lisa to confirm a time and place to meet in the afternoon. Then she worked on a chaos problem. It was much easier than trying to analyze and understand her relationship situation. When she finished, she put on a fresh dress and went downstairs.

12