Sandy 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, Mom. I'm about ready to leave for Lisa's house. Did you and Professor Brown connect?"

"Yes, she is coming over for tea tomorrow around 5:45. She will stop on her way home.

"Do you have any idea what she wants to talk about?"

"I think that she wants to discuss my future, but I am not sure."

Sandy kissed her mother and left. She had an inkling about another topic that Professor Brown might want to discuss but did not want to speak out of turn. Professor Brown was adopted as an infant. She and Sandy bore an uncanny resemblance to one another. As a math major, Sandy could put two and two together.

* * * * *

Sandy knocked on Lisa's door. It opened in moments. Lisa wore a big smile and nothing else. "I hope you don't mind, but I am truly a nudist at heart. I don't like to wear clothes at home. Please come in."

Sandy lifted her dress over her head as she walked through the door. After Lisa closed the door, the two women hugged warmly and kissed deeply. After a few minutes, Sandy broke the kiss.

"Lisa, can we chat a bit?"

Lisa nodded, "Of course. Let's sit on the sofa."

Sandy looked around the room and picked out a straight back chair. She took Lisa's hand and said, "Let's sit here."

Sandy sat down on the chair and had Lisa sit on her lap so they were face-to-face with Lisa's legs straddling Sandy's hips. Sandy reached around Lisa's waist and pulled her close. Sandy kept one hand on the small of Lisa's back and started stroking Lisa's cheek with the other.

"The other night you asked me if I wanted to spend the night with you. I told you that I did, but that I needed to talk with my lovers first, which I have done.

"You know that I have two other lovers, a man and a woman. Does that bother you?"

"I'm not sure how I feel about that. I just know that I feel something for you that I have never felt for another person."

"One of the things that my lovers and I discussed was STIs. You said that you are a virgin and that you have only kissed two women and almost sucked one guy's cock. It is highly unlikely that you have an STI. I have only had sex with my two lovers, both of whom have been tested and are STI-free. Do you feel comfortable with that?"

"Yes. I trust you."

"One of my lovers suggested that we all get tested every six months or so. It is not a matter of trust; it is a matter of making sure that we all stay healthy. What are your thoughts about that?"

"To be honest, I have never really thought about STIs. I know they exist, and I know that some are incurable. But STIs have never really been of concern because the only people that I have kissed, or almost sucked, were all virgins too."

"Excellent, now for the hard topic. One thing that we need to think about is how our relationships will evolve. What we want from each other will undoubtedly change over time; that is normal. The hard part is to commit to regular communication. Right now, I want you and I to just be the two of us. I want for us to give each other pleasure and to get to know one another intimately. If at some point in time, you want to have other lovers, with or without me, I want to keep our communication open and I will do the same for you. How does that suit you?"

"Ok, but I am surprised that you would think that I would want other lovers."

"The communication is for more than that, it is also to tell each other how our feelings for one another change, what we can do to improve our relationship and the time that we have to spend together."

"I don't understand."

"Here are some examples: Our time together is finite. We both seem to have a strong sex drive. But if we spend all our time together having sex, then one or both of us might feel like we are missing out on the other dimensions of each other. Maybe one of us wants to watch a movie, or take a dance class, or visit the museum, or go bowling, or attend an investment seminar. We need to be able to express our interests beyond sex so that we can truly become intimate. We don't need to share the same interests, but we need to be aware of, and hopefully support each other's interests."

"Wow. You have really thought about this. I was just planning to kiss you, to learn how to give you pleasure through cunnilingus the way you pleasured me Friday night, and maybe sleep together. I hadn't even considered what it might mean to be in a relationship."

"I need to go home to sleep tonight, but I should be able to come over here after dinner tomorrow so we can spend the night together. Is that ok?

Lisa just pulled Sandy to her for a kiss. The kiss was one of mutual exploration. Their mouths danced; their tongues played tag. After kissing for several minutes, Sandy reached behind Lisa and between her legs to stroke Lisa's labia, then sliding a finger across the damp entrance to Lisa's vagina, then lightly stroked Lisa's clitoris. Lisa twitched when Sandy touched her clitoris.

Sandy reached both arms around Lisa's waist, lifted her, and walked her to the sofa where they fell into a sixty-nine. They spent the next few hours exploring each other's bodies. Each had multiple orgasms. Eventually, they fell apart, physically exhausted.

Lisa took a deep breath and let it out. "That was unbelievable. Thank you so much."

"It takes two to tango," Sandy replied.

"I am hungry . . . for food. How about we get some dinner?"

12