Sandy and Brad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad spoke softly. "Sandy, remember my wounds from last year. The scars?"

"Yes."

"My legs are about a hundred times worse."

Sandy looked into Brad's eyes for a long time. She then nodded before she looked back down at his foot. "Okay, Brad." She looked back up at him. "Are there any bandages I have to worry about?"

"No." Brad shook his head. "The healing is done. No bandages. It's just the recovery and ..." Brad tapped the side of his head. "The emotional side of things."

Sandy pointed up at his forehead as she looked into his eyes. "Brad, if you get any odd thoughts in there, promise you will talk to me."

"I promise."

"Before you do something rash or stupid."

"Sandy, I promise." Brad took a deep breath and sighed. He shook his head. "I don't plan on doing anything stupid, Sandy. Or rash. Now that I'm home."

Sandy smiled up at him. "Good! Oh! One other thing," stated Sandy. "I have been talking to the doctors and doing some reading. I want to check your ..." she touched his right leg above the knee. "... stump every day. At least once. Maybe more once you start getting around more. More active."

Brad just looked at her questioningly.

"For redness from rubbing," explained Sandy. "Sores. Chaffing. Things like that. Before it turns into an open sore or wound. Blisters. Those can get infected so easily. Also to watch for the build up of scar tissue or callouses."

Brad nodded. "Good idea."

"And look for wear on the socket," stated Sandy. "I do not want you going back into the hospital."

"Neither do I."

"Well," stated Sandy, "except for checkups and regular stuff." She stood up and began unbuttoning his uniform jacket. She then eased it off his arms.

"Okay. Three bedrooms?" questioned Brad. "Why three?"

Sandy smiled as she carefully laid his jacket on the end of the bed near the closet. Turning back to face him, her smile widened as she slowly rubbed her belly. "Oh. Just planning ahead, Brad. Until then, we have a guest room."

Brad watched Sandy with a slight smile. "Sure you want another Jar Head in the family?"

Sandy sat down beside him. "Your Mom and I talked many times, Brad. About a lot of things. As did my Mom." She leaned against him. "Sometimes it was the two of them having advice class." She sighed. "It was good advice. Every time you were deployed, your parents made sure I was always okay."

"Sounds like them."

"And my Mom was always asking about you," stated Sandy. "My Dad too."

Brad nodded.

"But your Mom," began Sandy, "she told me that the most important thing a wife, a mother or a girl friend of a Marine or a Sailor or a soldier or any member of the Armed Services can do, is to stand tall and to be brave for those who go off to war so they can be focused on what they need to do and not be worried about those at home. She told me to be brave for you. To keep the light on for you. I tried to be, Brad. But I got scared sometimes."

"My parents really liked you, Sandy." He snorted. "Mom told me I was being stupid for not marrying you. Dad agreed. They said if I waited too long. Someone might come along and take you away."

Sandy nodded. "Your Mom mentioned that a couple of times to me too. But, I told them you already had my heart. I could not walk away from you. Not for anything." She sighed. "They had me come with them that first time to Germany to see you. Cause I was family as your Dad said."

Sandy took a deep breath. "It was hard seeing you like that." She shook her head. "But your Mom. Not one tear while we were in the hospital. The two of us balled our eyes out later at the hotel."

Brad took a deep breath and just nodded.

"Let's get that shirt off," said Sandy rising to stand before Brad. She quickly had his tie, shirt and T-shirt off. She ran her hand across the older scar on his upper left arm. "From your last tour. When you saved your men."

Brad nodded. "Yeah."

Sandy then picked up his shirt, T-shirt and tie. She opened Brad's side of the closet. "Clothes basket," she stated placing the T-shirt and shirt in it. "It's for dirty clothes. Remember that." She placed the tie on the top of Brad's dresser.

"Yes, Ma'am," replied Brad.

Sandy giggled. "The washer and dryer are in a closet in the bathroom." Sandy pointed at the basket in the closet. "No room in there for dirty clothes." She look at Brad with a stern face. "You get me, Marine?"

"Yes, Ma'am," chuckled Brad. "I do, Ma'am."

"Which way is easier for your pants?" asked Sandy. "Standing or sitting?" She moved backed around to him.

"Today," stated Brad, "I think sitting."

Sandy knelt down before him again. She eased off his right shoe then she looked at his artificial foot of steel and plastic. And the metal joint and part of the support shaft.

"How's the ankle joint working?" asked Sandy. "I saw that first time you tried it."

Brad chuckled. "That's why you have two aids and a lot of floor pads. Working good."

Brad then undid his belt and pulled it free from the pants. Then pulled down his zipper. Brad lifted himself up and Sandy pulled his uniform pants down his legs and off.

As Brad let himself down Sandy sniffed at the pants.

She wrinkled her nose at him. "Any special instructions on having these cleaned?"

"No!" he quickly replied. "You try two long air flights and sitting in a New York airport for over eight hours. See how you smell."

"I never smell this bad," declared Sandy with a smirk. "I'm just surprised you weren't declared a bio-hazard going through customs."

Brad made a face at her. "Maybe I should haul this hunk of bio-hazard to another room." He started to get up.

Sandy jabbed a finger towards him. "Don't you dare move buster. I ain't done with you yet." She grinned at him. "I'll decide when and where you need to be decontaminated." Sandy tilted her head to the left and looked at him. "And I'll handle the cleaning myself."

"Really?" muttered Brad with a smirk on his face.

"Really," returned Sandy. "I'll toss your butt in the shower and hose you down."

"That could prove interesting."

Sandy began to laugh. "I'm sure it will be. Always liked the idea of co-ed showers."

Brad nodded as he gestured towards the closet. "A standard dry cleaning for the uniform is fine."

Sandy then went to Brad's dresser and got a sweatsuit and handed it to him. She again knelt down on the floor to look at Brad's left leg.

Sandy could readily see the leg had many scars and what looked like burn marks over most of the leg from his foot to about mid thigh. But some of the scars continued up to his crotch.

"Are you sure none of this hurts?" she asked.

"Just a dull ache and from being sore," replied Brad.

"Want some aspirin?" asked Sandy. "Or some of your pain med?"

Brad shook his head. "I have some pain med in my duffel bag. I'll take one before we go to bed. The bottle says I can take as many as three at one time. But I get dizzy on one."

"I'll remember that," stated Sandy getting up to her feet again. "Any restrictions on them?"

"Do not mix with alcohol."

"Okay. And I'll keep track of what and when you take them." Sandy paused looking at Brad. "I don't want you getting addicted to them. So we will post a chart somewhere."

"Me either," agreed Brad. "Charting is good."

"Brad, you get changed," stated Sandy. "I'll get plates and set up the table in the living room near the sofa. To drink I have root beer, Diet Coke, tea or coffee. Milk too. Or ice water."

"Root beer will be great," stated Brad.

"Which duffel bag is your med in," asked Sandy. "You got two."

"The one with the compo lock."

Sandy squinted at him. "So --- what's the combination?"

Brad just smiled at her.

Looking at Brad for a moment Sandy suddenly started to giggle and shake her head. "My birthday! Right?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, Brad. You get changed and I'll be back in a few to walk you back out to the living room. Okay?"

"Okay," returned Brad.

Sandy stopped in the bedroom doorway and stood silently just looking at him.

"What?" asked Brad.

"I just like seeing you here," replied Sandy. "Sitting on our bed." She smiled. "Having you home, Brad."

"It's good to be here, Sandy."

Sandy smiled. Then turned away and left the room.

Brad watched Sandy walk down the hall then turn into the kitchen. He sighed as he continued to look at the empty hall. Now he felt content.


The End
Part 5

"Sandy And Brad – Ch-01"
"Home Comes The Warrior"
Part 6
"Pizza For Dinner"


About thirty minutes later the pizzas had been delivered and now Sandy and Brad, both dressed comfortably in sweat suits, were seated on the sofa next to each other with four slices of the pizza with extra cheese, sausage and mushrooms already gone. The boxes and plates were on a coffee table pulled over before the sofa. The television was on with a DVD movie playing.

Brad took a large bite of pizza. "This brings back memories."

Sandy turned to Brad and gave him a silly, questioning look. "You either said 'rings gug ores' or something about 'amories.' Which was it? Unless of course you're speaking Marine, which I did not take in school."

Brad gave her a questioning look. "Speak Marine!"

Sandy nodded. "I know English, French and Spanish. And some Italian. But no Jar Head speak! So not a clue!"

Brad started chuckling and covered his mouth as he laughed.

"That's it, Brad," stated Sandy shaking her head. "Spew your pizza all over." She held out a paper napkin. "Need one of these?"

Brad chewed and swallowed. Then took a drink of soda. Taking the napkin he then patted the corners of his mouth gently. Then he smiled at her.

Sandy started laughing. "You have not lost that weird sense of humor of yours."

"I said," began Brad, "'This brings back memories.'"

Sandy looked at the open pizza box, the TV and then at Brad. A smile appeared on her lips. "Yeah it does." Then she chuckled. "Like us making out in your family room with your parents up stairs."

"And my Dad coming down every twenty minutes," Brad dropped is voice lower, "'To get the right screw driver.'"

"And your Mom!" Sandy began laughing. "She would knock and open door and yell, 'I'm coming down you two.'"

"Or when we were at your house, the one I liked from your Mom," Brad laughed. "I want separation you two."

Sandy hugged him. "Remember those moments, Brad. Your Mom and Dad really loved you."

"You too, Sandy," said Brad. "They loved you too." He snorted. "My Mom's letters always had some news about you. She even mentioned about you sleeping over."

"Brad," began Sandy, "I was thinking of putting pictures of both our parents up on the wall."

"I'd like that," stated Brad. "And one of your sister Cathy."

Sandy looked at Brad for a long moment. Her eyes got distant. "She was only eight." She focused back on Brad, took a deep breath and nodded. "I'd like that." She smiled. "I know which picture too. The one from her dance recital."

Brad nodded.

"Want any more pizza?" asked Sandy. "Or shall we save it for a TV marathon on Friday?"

"Maybe one more slice," stated Brad.

"Oh! Brad," stated Sandy. "Tomorrow at ten AM our time, I have a video conference call with the staff of B.R.A.V.E. I would like you to join in."

"Do I need to be dressed?"

"Brad!" sputtered Sandy. "Not naked!" She looked at him. "Oh! You meant your uniform. DUH!" She rolled her eyes up. "No sweats are fine. The call I need to make in the afternoon is a bit more dress-up. Its hopefully with a new sponsor."

"Sandy, I can't do product endorsements in uniform." Brad paused. "Not sure what I can endorse. Or if I can at all. I just don't know."

"I know," replied Sandy. "And I agree. What you will, I hope, is endorse is B.R.A.V.E. And the things it stands for and does. As to more details and the law you should contact the national JAG office in Washington. A Commander Ed Thomas. I've spoken to him already a few times about BRAVE. When I chartered the Group and the name through his office. So we are legal for accepting tax deductible donations. And we are tax legal with the IRS as a non-profit."

"Okay," stated Brad. "I'll give Commander Thomas a call first thing tomorrow. But even if I get the okay. I will not do anything to embarrass any of the Military branches."

"Brad, I would expect nothing less from you."

"So what's this new product you might endorse?" asked Brad. "Sneakers?"

Sandy gave him a narrowed eyed look.

"Ops! Sorry, tennis shoes" stated a smirking Brad quickly. "Maybe sports clothes?"

Sandy shook her head. "You'll never guess."

Brad looked at her for a long moment. "A sports car?"

Giggling, Sandy shook her head again.

"A new brand of coffee?

"I wish," muttered Sandy. "I might make something from that."

"Tennis balls?

"Nope!"

"Okay, what?" asked Brad.

Sandy smiled. "My own tennis racquet series. From light weight young beginner to a senior pro. And they'll all have my name on them!"

"Good for you!"

Sandy gave Brad a long thoughtful look.

"What?"

"Got an idea," stated Sandy. "Not sure if it will work." She looked down at the pizza. She picked up another slice and took a bite.

"Well give, Sandy."

"I was thinking of Tennis for the handicapped."

"It would not be much of a sport," stated Brad. "Imagine you going up against me. All you have to do is hit the ball on the far side of the court and you win every time. No way I can get a return with my legs. The same if you were playing against someone in a wheelchair. No contest. I would never stand a chance against you."

Sandy nodded. "We would have modify the game somehow."

"I like the idea," stated Brad. "I'm willing to give it try."

"Maybe limit the court size for you to a smaller area."

"Half court wide!" suggested Brad.

"Maybe," stated Sandy. "Look!" stated Sandy pointing at the TV.

The movie credits were scrolling up the screen.

Brad snorted. "So much for watching a movie."

Sandy stood and looked down at Brad. "You chill for a moment. I'll clean up here and we'll get ready for bed."

Brad looked at his watch. "It's still early."

"Already way past your curfew, Marine."

The End
Part 5


"Sandy And Brad – Ch-01"
"Home Comes The Warrior"
Part 7
"Tasting Love"


Brad was resting in the bed. It was so huge compared to the military bunks and the singles he had been sleeping in for most of his life. He had two pillows stacked up behind him that he was resting on. He snickered. There were a virtual pile of pillows on the bed. Six that he had counted. Then there were the throw pillows of different colors and sizes. And some stuffed animals.

He had removed his prostheses. It was currently resting on the floor just under the edge of the bed. And he had the sheet and blanket pulled up. Without a shirt he was completely naked. He would have preferred to have at least be wearing some underwear. But Sandy had made him promise to strip down as she wanted to snuggle up to him. 'Bare ass to the world.' as she had put it. 'I want to feel you against me. Not your undies.'

Sandy was finishing up doing something in the bathroom. 'Getting ready for tonight,' she had said. He could hear her softly humming a song he did not recognize. Brad closed his eyes taking a deep slow breath. He felt like he had come home. Even though he had never been here in this bed and place before. He could hear the voice of the person he loved just in the other room. He was home! He felt a peace he had not felt for a long time. He was home!

"Are you ready, Brad?" came Sandy's voice.

"Ready?" questioned Brad.

"Silly, Marine," laughed Sandy. "Do you need to use the bathroom?"

Brad chuckled. "Not at the moment."

"Good!"

"Sandy," said Brad, "what's going on?"

"I have a surprise for you."

"Oh!!?"

Sandy stepped into the bedroom and paused just within the doorway.

Brad looked at her as his eyes widened. "Wow!"

Sandy stood seductively in the doorway, looking over at him, as she leaned with her right side against the door frame with her left knee bent slightly. She was wearing a very long, form fitting, multicolored green, cameo shirt that went way down past her knees. It was also very much see through. The material of the shirt appeared to be more colored netting than shirt. Up near her collar were letters printed in big, bold black on a back ground of light green. 'M.N.R.M.S.'

Brad could clearly see her breasts sway as she moved. Her navel was there. A round circle clearly observed. Lower there was a dark patch covering her groin. He could see the curve of her hips through the material. And then the incredible long length of her legs.

She looked better now than the last time he had seen her with so little on. A sheer black neglige which had left a lot more to the imagination.

Which he remembered was the night before he reported for his last deployment. He and Sandy had stayed the night at his house, while his parents spent the night with Sandy's parents, to allow them some privacy.

Sandy spoke bringing him back to the here and now.

"Is that all you have to say, Marine?" she said softly with a slight smile.

"Sandy," he breathed. "Wow!"

Sandy's smile grew. "That will do for now, Marine."

Brad shook his head. "I have to ask. What does the M.N.R.M.S. Stand for?"

Sandy spun in a slow circle doing a 360.

Brad could see most of her beneath the material that hung on her body. Her ass cheeks were clearly visible. The outline of her spine. He took a deep breath and blew it out.

"At least you pass the eye test, Marine," said Sandy softly as she spun around again.

"This is all for you, Marine." Sandy stood and took one step closer towards the bed. "This," she waved her hands at what she wore, "is your standard issue Marine Night Ready Maneuvers Suit."

Brad just looked at her as he smirked at the hidden meaning in the name. "A Marine Night Ready Maneuvers Suit?"

With a smile Sandy stood tall with her hands on her hips. "Do you require a mission briefing, Marine?"

Brad chuckled. "I think I need one."

"This is one of our biggest money makers for BRAVE," stated Sandy. "Comes in Green for the Marines and Army, Blue for Navy, Air Force and Coast Guard. And Gold for the Brass."

"Gold!" muttered Brad with a chuckle.

Sandy began to giggle then quickly put a stern look on her face. "Pay attention, Marine. This," she waved at herself, "is the Marine Night Ready Maneuvers Suit. It is fully equipped with the following." Sandy brought up her hands and pointed as she spoke. "You have Triple E.E.N. Sensors." Sandy pointed. "Eyes. Ears. Nose. You also have a Fuel Intake Port." She pointed to her mouth. "The suit systems run well if plied with alcohol and other such liquids. Or a good box of chocolates."

Brad laughed.

Sandy smiled at Brad's laughter.

As she lowered her hands down beside her breasts, Sandy knew Brad could see through the wide colored netting material the MNRM suit was made from.

She paused a moment to let Brad view her.

Brad took a deep breath as he could see the outline of Sandy's full breasts. The large brown colored areola with their hard, engorged nipples.

Sandy then continued her briefing. "The suit is equipped with Twin Turbo Battering Rams." She moved her hands to her breasts and lifted them up slightly. "Both are equipped with highly sensitive pressure sensors." She then squeezed her nipples. "Hummmm. Good working order."

Brad was starting to feel hot as he watched her.

"Oh yeah," she muttered. She covered her breasts with her hands and gave her breasts a couple of good squeezes. "They require priming sometimes."