Sandy and Sam and Sally and Max

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max's cock finally began to soften, despite still being licked lovingly by Sandy's tongue. It was even beginning to feel a bit sensitive, so he gently withdrew it from her hungry lips. Meaningfully she smiled up at him and licked her lips.

"Thank you," he said and gave her a lingering kiss on the mouth.

What of Sam? Well, as can be imagined, he had remained pretty dumbstruck throughout his wife's performance. But if you also imagined he might have been outraged by what Sandy had done - and how enthusiastically and expertly she had done it - you'd be wrong. He wasn't even disappointed in her, or even jealous. Despite his innocence and his shyness towards his wife, Sam was actually a big-hearted kind of guy and in a good sort of way he was really proud of his wife more than anything. They'd both come a long way since they'd got to know Sally and Max, but for a man, Sam knew, it was easier to leap those barriers. It was almost natural for him. It was in the genes. But for a woman, well, it wasn't so easy. Someone like Sandy had a much longer distance to go, more moral and emotional barriers to overcome. But now she'd got there, boy, what a woman she'd become. A wild sexual adventuress. Or a slut, in Sally's not unkind term. She'd just needed extra time.

Chapter 6: End game

Back at home, Sandy and Sam were a little quiet with each other. Not with embarrassment, though. They'd both gone way beyond that. It was more a companionable quiet, a quiet full of love, of a kind of wonder at each other, at what they'd become. For the first time since they'd known each other, they undressed in front of each other, quite unashamed. Sandy even put on a little show for Sam, stretching her back so her tits stood out more and thrusting her ass out towards him as she slipped off her stockings. As naked as her, Sam smiled appreciatively at his wife, not at all embarrassed at his semi-erect cock. They climbed into bed and immediately went into a loose cuddle.

"That was some night," said Sam.

"It was," said Sandy.

"You were hot,' said Sam.

"So were you," said Sandy.

"I'd like to suck your pussy," said Sam.

"I'd like to suck your cock," said Sandy.

"But I'm kinda tired right now," said Sam.

"Me too," said Sandy.

They kissed and Sam could taste sex on Sandy's lips and his cock gave a little leap against Sandy's naked belly. But no more than that. He was all fucked out.

Sandy felt pretty much the same. It had been a hell of a night, but now all she wanted to do was sleep.

The next day was a work day. Sam - and Sally and Max - left in the morning and Sandy was left alone with her thoughts. Of course, though she tried hard to occupy herself with all sorts of unnecessary chores, Sandy couldn't help thinking about the events of the night before. What she thought about most was being tied up and being forced to suck Max's cock until he came in her mouth. In fact she thought about Max's cock a lot, about how big and hard it felt in her mouth and about how good it made her feel when it jerked and shot come into her. Thinking about it made her feel all hot and itchy between her legs and that reminded her of how Max had sucked her pussy and clit until she'd been almost driven mad with needing to come. Finally all this thinking made her so hot and itchy she just had to go upstairs and strip off her jeans and knickers and lie on the bed with her legs apart and her vibrator on her pussy. Oh Lord, that felt so good. Especially when she closed her eyes and thought of Max's cock. In what seemed like less than a minute the vibrations were working their magic and her clit felt like it was on fire. The feeling was almost too much to bear. She so needed to come, she simply couldn't stop herself, even though she would have liked the feeling to last for the rest of the day. She pressed the vibrator hard onto her clit and her orgasm took her over. The force of it lifted her shoulders from the bed. Her legs shook with each spasm. She felt an electric charge shoot from her clit, climb up her body and explode in her head.

"Ah...Oh God...Ah...Ah...please..." she cried brokenly, not knowing to whom she was speaking, only that she had to make some kind of noise. To lie there in silence would have been impossible.

Gradually the orgasm subsided, though even without the vibrator, her clit continued to throb and tingle, so much so that she had to put her hand on her pussy and rub it gently to try and get it to calm down.

But if she'd hoped that by having an orgasm she would have been able to turn her mind to other things, she was mistaken. As most men know, the more you think about sex, well, the more you think about sex. Sandy found herself wishing Sam would come home from work early so they could go to bed and do what they'd been too tired to do last night. She kept looking at the clock and imagining the big hand was Sam's cock, or wishing she had a big dildo she could practice on. The thing that she tried very hard not to think about, but which kept intruding on her thoughts, was the memory of being tied up. Because every time she did think about it, it made her even hotter than thinking about all the other things. She tried to tell herself it was the heat of embarrassment and shame, but she knew it wasn't. The truth was, she'd enjoyed being helpless. She'd enjoyed being forced to orgasm at the mercy of Max's mouth, then being forced to give him a blowjob. Not because she particularly liked being forced to do things, but because she liked being forced to do things she desperately wanted to do, but didn't think she should. Oh Lord, it was all very confusing.

As the time for Sam's return got closer, Sandy became more agitated, more excited, more worried. What if Sam had changed during the day? What if he regretted what they'd done last night? What if he had gone all shy again and just wanted to have the occasional fuck like before? She couldn't bear it if that happened. She tried to think what to do. Which was a new one for Sandy, because the old Sandy would simply have worried about it for a long time, then simply accepted whatever happened. But this was a new Sandy. She'd come a long way in the last 24 hours. She tried to imagine what Sally would do and it didn't take her long to figure out a little plan.

She went upstairs and stripped off her housewife clothes. Under a hot shower she cleaned herself inside and out. Sandy had always considered cleanliness was part of being a good person, so giving herself a thorough wash was like washing away all those dirty thoughts and desires inside her. Plus the fact that she liked the feeling of the nozzle and the warm water in her ass. So as a means of getting rid of dirty thoughts it was pretty ineffective.

Rummaging in her lingerie drawers she wondered what would be the sexiest thing to wear. She still had the corset Sally had loaned her, but she wanted to see if she could come up with an outfit herself. The trouble was, she didn't really have the kind of thing she imagined turned men on - which was lucky, because most women think men are turned on by the kind of thing strippers and hookers wear and that simply isn't true. In the end she settled for her skimpiest bra and knickers, plus stockings and suspender belt.

"Only me!"

Oh no, Sally. Though why Sandy should have been particularly worried by the arrival of her best friend, given the intimate things they'd done together, is a bit of a puzzle. Hurriedly she tried to cover her nakedness, but so flustered was she, she only managed to fix her bra and one stocking before Sally had climbed the stairs and walked through the open door.

"Have you only just got up?" asked Sally, eyeing her friend's near naked body appreciatively. "Or are you only just going to bed?"

"I wanted to give Sam a surprise," muttered Sandy, blushing furiously.

"Ah, bless," said Sally. "Here, I'll help."

Sandy couldn't think of a polite way of saying no, so the next moment Sally was fastening the suspender belt round her waist and rolling the second stocking up her naked leg. "Mmm, lovely," said Sally, letting her fingers drift across Sandy's naked pussy.

Sandy stepped away and managed to get her knickers on before Sally could go further.

"So what's the nice surprise?" asked Sally.

"Well, this," said Sandy, spreading her arms, meaning herself.

"That's not a surprise," said Sally. "That's just a down payment."

"Oh," said Sandy, downcast. This whole new world of sexual freedom was so difficult.

"What time's he due home?"

"In about twenty minutes."

"OK," said Sally, displaying the purpose and organization that made her so indispensable down the construction office, "here's what we'll do. Lie down on the bed."

Uncertainly, Sandy did so. What did Sally have in mind? Sally opened cupboards and pulled out drawers, looking for Sandy knew not what. She soon found what she wanted. She held up a handful of silk scarves and belts. "These'll do just fine. Give me your hand."

Mesmerised, Sandy did so. In a trice - maybe even less than that - Sally had tied it securely to the bedpost with a scarf.

"Oh no," cried Sandy, beginning to get the idea, "not again."

"You know you liked it," said Sally firmly. "And don't struggle. I was a girl guide. You'll only tighten it."

In a further trice she'd taken Sandy's other hand and tied it to the other bed post. Sandy was now lying arms spread wide, her head and shoulders propped up on pillows. Unfortunately there were no bedposts at the foot of the bed, only a foot-board. That didn't deter Sally. She simply buckled four belts together then looped them round the board and buckled each end round Sandy's ankles. Of course, Sandy wriggled to show she wasn't going to just give in, but as I've already mentioned, Sally was a strong girl and, with her arms already pinioned, Sandy was at a disadvantage. Sally shortened the belts just enough so that Sandy's legs were spread wide apart but not so much that it was painful.

"Can you move?" she asked.

"No," said Sandy pathetically.

"Good," said Sally, eyeing her handiwork with satisfaction. "Now that's what I call a surprise."

"Oh Lord," said Sandy, wishing she'd just made Sam his favourite supper and left it at that.

Sally sat beside her friend and gave her a kiss. Sandy turned her head away to show she couldn't be so easily won over.

"You look good enough to eat," said Sally, surveying the nearly naked girl spread out beside her. "Isn't that what you wanted?"

"I don't know what I wanted," muttered Sandy.

"I do," said Sally, letting her hand drift across Sandy's bra-covered tits. "You want to be made love to, don't you?"

Sandy felt Sally's hand and, despite herself, found she wanted Sally to be firmer, squeeze her tits, free them from her bra, fondle them. "Please don't do that."

"Sorry honey," said Sally, not feeling at all sorry, "but I like doing it. You have beautiful tits and they deserve to be touched." So saying, she eased one cup down and planted a kiss on the exposed nipple, teasing it with her tongue and sucking it between her lips.

"Don't, please," breathed Sandy.

For answer, Sally eased the other cup down and performed the same exquisite torture until Sandy was pushing her tits involuntarily into their torturer's mouth and taking short intakes of breath.

"That's more like the Sandy I've come to love," smiled Sally, looking at her victim's heaving bosom. "Now you're getting me hot." She let her hand drift down Sandy's stomach, so lightly it made Sandy shiver deliciously. Sally traced little circles over Sandy's skin, gradually moving lower and lower until she was touching the waistband of Sandy's knickers.

"Don't, please," moaned Sandy, trying to twist away from Sally's hand, but succeeding only in producing a sexy wiggle of her hips that inflamed Sally even more. "Sam will be home any minute."

"Then it'll be even more of a surprise," said Sally with a wicked laugh. She moved her hand over Sandy's pussy mound.

"Oh God," moaned Sandy, all too conscious this is what she had been both desperate for and dreading for the last five minutes. Unconsciously she lifted her hips, pushing her pussy into Sally's hand.

Sally's fingers explored the already swollen lips. She could feel the hard little nub of Sandy's inflamed clit under the cotton. "You little slut," she smiled. "You're wet already. You're desperate for it, aren't you?"

Sandy couldn't answer. The truth was she'd been desperate for it practically all day. Even the orgasm she'd had courtesy of her vibrator hadn't done much to satisfy her. The shower had just made her hotter. Her pussy had been on fire with all the thoughts racing through her mind, of Max's big hard cock, of sucking and being sucked, of just coming and coming and coming. Now Sally was squeezing and teasing her clit with her fingers and she was on the point of coming again. She could hardly breathe it felt so wonderful.

"Please don't," she managed to get out.

"Don't what," teased Sally, continuing to play with Sandy's hard little clit through her knickers.

"Don't stop," moaned Sandy, finally giving in to it. She was going to come again, oh thank the Lord, she was going to come again.

Then - suddenly - her little clit was on its own, untouched. No fingers, no Sally.

"Please," moaned Sandy.

"Look at you," said Sally, watching Sandy desperately thrusting her hips into the air, trying to press her clit against something, anything. "You really are a slut on heat. Well, you'll just have to wait, won't you?" She stood by the bed and started taking her business suit off.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting naked," smiled Sally. "You're not the only one who's desperate for it." In frustration, Sandy watched as Sally undressed, thinking she would probably stop at her underwear. But no, in not much more than two shakes of a lamb's tail, Sally was as good as her word. She was naked.

"Now you get another new experience," she smiled, climbing onto the bed and kneeling astride Sandy. Poor Sandy had no idea what was going to happen next, but she soon found out. Sally eased herself forward until she was kneeling astride Sandy's head, her feet tucked under the girl's outstretched arms. Just as last night she had found her mouth only an inch from Max's cock, now she found it less than an inch from his wife's naked pussy. She could smell sex. Oh Lord.

"Kiss my cunt," ordered Sally.

"I don't know how," said Sandy.

"Do what you like me doing to you," said Sally. "And look at me while you're doing it. Then I might let you come."

The implied threat brought a little moan from Sandy, though she didn't think Sally would be so cruel as to leave her dangling for long, as it were. Unfortunately, in that, as in so many things to do with her neighbour, she was quite wrong. Not that she had much time to think it over, since Sally's shaven pussy was now touching her lips. Tentatively she kissed it.

"That's it, gently," said Sally, "and look at me."

Sandy gently licked along the length of Sally's lips, looking up at Sally as she did so.

"Aaah," sighed Sally, looking down at Sandy with hooded eyes. "Keep doing that until I tell you to stop."

Dutifully Sandy did so, savouring the smooth texture of the swollen flesh, the slightly tangy taste that soon disappeared. She loved the look on Sally's face, the way she was looking down at her, with desire in her eyes, and the way she was moaning softly, letting Sandy know how much pleasure she was giving her. It was so arousing it got her clit all on fire again. She could feel her hips rising and falling, fucking the air, her clit so desperate to be touched.

"Push your tongue in. Fuck me with it," ordered Sally.

"Mmmm," moaned Sandy, thrusting her tongue as far as she could between the swollen wet lips, then withdrawing it and teasing the lips sideways, then plunging it in again.

"Oh yes," moaned Sally, "just like that. That's so good." She put one hand behind Sandy's head and gently pressed it against her throbbing pussy. "Fuck me harder."

Desperately aroused herself, Sandy did so, imagining that it was her own pussy that was being tongue-fucked. Oh Lord, if Sally didn't touch her and make her come soon, she'd die, she'd just die.

"Hi honey, I'm home!"

Sandy froze. Sam. Oh Lord. Forgetting she was trussed to the bed, she tried to get up, but succeeded only in thrusting her head harder into Sally's pussy. It's Sam, she tried to say, but it just came out as a jumble of meaningless moans.

"I know it's Sam," said Sally, not at all put out. "Don't stop. Kiss my clit."

Sandy desperately tried to pull her head away, but Sally held it too firmly and anyway, locked between Sally's thighs, she had little room for maneouvre. She could feel Sally bearing down on her, moving her clit between her lips. Oh no. She could hear Sam moving round downstairs.

"We're up here!" called Sally, giving Sandy a look of mingled wickedness and lust. "Suck me," she ordered Sandy. "I want to come in front of your husband."

Sandy realised she had no choice. This was all her own fault. She should have just made him his favourite supper. Then she was sucking Sally's clit and all thoughts of Sam went out of her head.

"Ah...ah...ah..." moaned Sally, "oh yes, suck my clit, make me come."

Me too, silently pleaded Sandy, I so want someone to suck my clit too. She sucked harder and teased and played with it with her tongue.

"Are you OK, hon...?" came Sam's concerned voice, nearer now. "Oh."

"Hello, Sam," said Sally breathlessly. "I'm afraid your wife can't speak right now."

"Oh wow," said Sam.

"Kiss me," Sally moaned. "She's just about to make me come."

As Sandy watched wide-eyed from between Sally's legs, she saw Sally lock an amazed Sam in a passionate kiss. Oh Lord, I'm sucking my best friend's pussy while she's kissing my husband. And I'm not even jealous. My clit's on fire. I so want to come but Sally won't let me. Somehow the denial made her even more aroused; if she couldn't come herself then the next best thing was to make her best friend come. She sucked Sally's swollen clit and released it, sucked and released it, just as if it were a miniature cock. It had an immediate effect.

"Ah...ah...fuck, I'm coming," moaned Sally, tearing her mouth away from Sam's, then fastening it back again, as if it were the only source of oxygen in the room. From deep in her throat emerged incoherent moans as her orgasm exploded inside her. Sandy felt the shudders of it against her mouth, involuntary contractions as a little flood of sweet-tasting liquid filled her mouth. She fastened her lips over Sally's clit and held it there, almost as if by so doing she could still Sally's convulsions. But for some seconds they continued, accompanied by Sally's moans of pleasure. Oh Lord, it felt so good.

Finally they slowed. Sandy felt Sally's body slump. She watched as her best friend reluctantly eased her mouth away from her husband's.

"Thanks, honey. Sometimes I scream the place down if I'm not being kissed."

"No problem," said Sam, still not entirely sure he'd come home to the right house, but judging by the state of the bulge in his pants, very glad he had.

Sally lifted herself from Sandy's mouth, giving her a long passionate kiss as she did so. "You are one brilliant cunt-sucker, you dirty little slut," she said with a satisfied smile. "I love you."

Which made Sandy blush even more than the realisation that Sam could now see she was tied to the bed and had a face covered in Sally's juices. She turned her head away in embarrassment. "You can untie me now," she murmured.

"Oh no," said Sally. "This was for Sam, remember. Doesn't she look beautiful?"

"She sure does," agreed Sam.

"Then what are you waiting for? Go get her. Let me help you get that out."

As an astonished Sandy watched, a naked Sally proceeded to unzip her husband's pants and fish out his stiff cock for the two women to admire.