Sandy Ch. 01

Story Info
A new friend invites herself into a couple's date night.
1.2k words
4.55
13.8k
24

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/27/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a regular day, coming back home from work, parking the car in the garage and going inside. The house was empty, and I started cleaning a bit, waiting for my wife Jenny to come home. Ten minutes later I hear knocking on the door, and when I opened it, I saw a beautiful brown-haired woman wearing what seemed to be a very tight white party dress.

"You must be Greg!" she said as she came inside before even waiting for an invitation. I was a bit speechless but I closed the door and followed her in. She sat on one of the high stools next to the kitchen counter, crossing her long bare legs. I also noticed her white high heels. She certainly was pretty.

"Jenny told me all about you!"

"She did?"

"Definitely! I'm so excited to meet you! She invited me to your couple's date tonight!"

"What? She did?"

"Why not? Don't you think it will be fun?"

I didn't know what to say to that. I was still slightly amazed and didn't notice as my wife came in, shopping bags in hand. She came to me, gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and said "I see you've met Sandy!"

"I certainly did" I managed to say as my wife went to Sandy, embraced her, and surprisingly enough gave her a full kiss on the lips. I was both angry and turned on.

"Look Jenny, I think Greg is a bit jealous!"

I felt my ears turn red and warm.

"Don't worry Greg," Sandy said. "You can also get one!" she said with a smile, and called me over with her hand. I went near to hug my wife, still standing next to Sandy, but Sandy pulled me for a kiss. Her tongue invaded my mouth, but I still kissed back. She tasted sweet. My wife looked approvingly and said "I'm so happy to see you're getting along. I need to get ready for our date, why don't you talk a bit more"

Sandy motioned to me to sit on the other high stool and I did.

While my wife was in the shower, Sandy told me how she had met my wife earlier today at the coffee place, and how Jenny was quick to invite her to our weekly date. She then started asking me about my job (programmer), hobbies (reading, running), and music preferences (mainstream rock mostly). I answered whatever she asked in full.

As we were talking, her hand was on my thigh, and I just looked at her and kept talking.

Ten minutes later she suddenly looked behind me and said "Wow Jenny, you look gorgeous!"

I turned around, and indeed my wife looked amazing. She wore the special blue dress that I bought her for the next wedding or special event we'll attend. It was short, tight, and looked really good on her thin body. Along with the dress my wife was wearing high-heeled black sandals, and she had her full make up on.

"Where are we going today?" I asked, "It seems you two have already worked everything out!"

"We're having a date here, at home!" Sandy said and I looked surprised.

"Netflix and chill," my wife explained with a smile.

"Should I prepare something?" I asked, a bit taken aback.

"That's a splendid idea!" Sandy said. "You should chill some white wine, and prepare some light snacks. We girls will talk in the meantime."

Both Sandy and Jenny went to the living room to sit on the sofa. They were sitting next to each other, with Sandy's hands on my wife - one on her thigh and the other holding Jenny's hand. Somehow that seemed right to me.

I went in the kitchen, quickly prepared a few dips, some cut vegetables, and went back to the living room. The two women were still talking not paying me any attention, so I pulled the screen down, and turned on our home-cinema set up.

"What should we watch?" I asked, and Sandy gave the name of some romantic movie that was running on Netflix.

I went to the sofa, and Sandy patted the area next to her, across from Jenny. I sat down, and right away she put one hand on my thigh. I put my hands on her hand, as the movie started.

My wife said "this is going to be so much fun!"

I looked at her across from Sandy, she seemed genuinely excited.

Five minutes into the movie, and Sandy's hand started rubbing my thigh. I looked over at Jenny, and she was hugging Sandy. Suddenly Sandy raised her hand, and pulled me in for a hug. I complied and as I hugged her she kissed me. As she broke off the kiss I noticed my wife as Sandy turned to her and kissed her too, a very deep passionate kiss.

After they broke their kiss, my right hand was around Sandy, and my left hand was on her thigh. She put one hand on mine, instructing me to start rubbing her thigh with my hand. I did as she wanted, caressing her and every once in a while we kissed again.

Ten minutes later, she starts moving my hand towards her crotch, and I notice Jenny's hand is there too.

"Mmmm... right there..." Sandy said quietly, as we both rubbed her. She pulled her skirt up and our hands started rubbing over her underwear.

"Yes, keep going sweeties," Sandy said. Both Jenny and I were just quietly doing as she asked, getting also excited. After a minute, Jenny pulled down Sandy's lacy underwear, and out sprang Sandy's cock in full view, already erect. It seemed natural to me. I started rubbing it, as I felt Sandy's hand on the back of my head.

"Keep going," she said. I looked into my wife's eyes across from Sandy, as she pressed both our heads down towards her cock.

I got there first and put it in my mouth, making it wet and still rubbing it with my hand. When I came up for a bit, it was Jenny's turn, who sucked it well. I was excited to see her suck Sandy's cock, and patiently waited my turn. As my wife came up again, Sandy said

"I want to see you kiss."

So Jenny and I kissed, although we both wanted to get back to it. Sandy still had her left hand on my head, and her right hand was first patting Jenny's ass, and then fingering her pussy from behind, her fingers going in and out of my wife's pussy.

It was my turn again sucking, and then my wife, and then me again, as Sandy started really shoving her dick in my mouth, saying "I'm gonna cum!"

With her hand on my head I kept going until she came in my mouth. Her taste was sweet and salty, and I loved it. I brought my head up and looked at both of them.

Sandy was smiling contentedly and motioned with her head towards my wife. My wife looked very turned on.

"Kiss her!" Sandy said.

"I want to see you both swallow it! Don't keep it to yourself!"

I moved my head towards my wife, and kissed her, letting the cum spill into her mouth. As we broke off our kiss, we both had enough to swallow.

"You did great!" Sandy said with a happy voice. "Now let's go to the bedroom, it's going to be a very exciting night!"