Sandy Ch. 02

Story Info
The night with Sandy continues.
969 words
4.63
8.4k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/27/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny and I started following Sandy into the bedroom, but then Sandy turned to me and said "Why don't you be a dear Greg, and go get my bags from my car?" and without waiting handed me her car keys from her purse. I said "Of course!" and turned around to leave. I was very happy she trusted me with her belongings. It wasn't hard to find Sandy's car, it was the black BMW, and the headlights flashed when I pressed the button. In the trunk I found a heavy suitcase and a bag, both by Louis-Vuitton. I carried them back inside, and as I went back inside I heared Sandy shout from the bedroom "Please also bring some water!"

I prepared a tray with three glasses and a nice carafe with cold water and some ice. I went into the bedroom to find my wife naked on all fours on the bed with Sandy fucking her from behind, deep inside her, thursting back and forth. Sandy said "just put the tray here by the bed and come give me a kiss." I put it down, and went to her, hugged her and kissed her deeply. Her tongue inside my mouth felt great.

"Greg, if it turns you on you should drop your pants and start touching yourself, but don't come," Sandy told me, and I thought that was a good idea. I was really turned on seeing Sandy fuck my wife like that. Jenny looked at me wordlessly, quietly moaning as I started masturbating to the scene before me. A few minutes later Sandy grabbed her hair and pulled her back. Jenny came up to her knees, turned her head and kissed Sandy deeply, and after breaking the kiss hoarsely said "fuck me more," with one hand rubbing her clit.

Some ten minutes later of very powerful thursting by Sandy and she was almost ready to cum. Jenny was pushing back with every thrust, and by now whimpering quietly, filled with lust, with eyes closed. Sandy grunted, and came with three deep thrusts inside Jenny's pussy. Jenny came too, and then dropped to her stomach. Sandy stayed on her knees with her erect cock standing out, still glistening with their comingled juices. "Why don't you come here Greg and clean me off," she suggested, and I did. I leaned over Jenny's prone body and put Sandy's dick in my mouth. The taste was sweet and salty, and I quickly swallowed all of the juices on Sandy's dick, savoring the taste.

"Now give me a few minutes and then I'll be ready for you," Sandy said. "In the meantime you can take off all your clothes and lie there on your back, and keep rubbing that boy-clit of yours." My ears turned red hearing Sandy call my penis a boy clit, but I realized she was right. I took off the rest of my clothes, laid on my back next to Jenny, and continued rubbing myself. In the meantime Sandy went into the bathroom to freshen up.

When she came back, her impressive cock was still erect, and she went on her knees over my chest, straddling me. "Suck it a bit!" she said, and thrusted it forward. I started sucking it, still rubbing myself, and a few minutes later she pulled her dick out and went back a bit. She spread my legs and brought them up, and positioned her cock right next to my asshole. From behind her she picked up some lube and rubbed it on her cock.

Jenny was just coming to, and as she turned her head to see what we were doing she came up to Sandy and hugged her. Sandy kissed her as she slowly penetrated me, until she filled me completely. "Go help him!" Sandy told my wife, and Jenny broke off, came to me, sat behind me, leaned my head on her legs and held my hands in hers. "I'm so proud of you honey!" she told me, as Sandy started slowly thrusting into me, and I kept rubbing my boy-clit.

I was in heaven, with my loving wife next to me, and this goddess of a woman fucking me, what more could I want?

Sandy gradually increased her speed, switching from slow moves in and out to strong thrusts, she was plowing into me. Some time later, she came in me, strongly. The feeling was divine. She then laid on the bed between me and Jenny, both of us hugging her, and asked me to clean her. I did so happily and diligently, licking her cock clean, then went back to her and the three of us lay there naked, Sandy holding us and reassuring us. It was the best night of my marriage, and I was sure Jenny felt the same.

I must have drifted off, but some time later I woke up to Sandy gently standing up and going to freshen herself in the bathroom. Jenny was wearing her pajamas, and she told me "Here, I brought one for you too." It was a very cute semi transparent green negligee, with green panties, matching my wife's blue negligee and panties. As I started to put it on, Jenny said "Tomorrow we should probably shave your legs, but you already look so sexy."

When we were both done getting dressed we hugged and kissed, feeling very lucky and fulfilled. Sandy came out of the bathroom wearing some black satin pajamas to find us like that, and lay down on the bed. We went to her, each of us on a different side of her, hugging her. She put my hand on her cock, just to hold it at night, and this was how I went to sleep, blissfully fulfilled. I couldn't wait to see what tomorrow would bring!