All Comments on 'Sandy Foot Girl Ch. 01: Slave Naked'

by Joe_Doe_Stories

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

Whoa! That was intense. I wonder how much of the system they're planning on testing? Is this a revenge plot she got caught up in? I wonder who she pissed off? Probably lots of people with her snotty attitude. Can't wait for more.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

Whoa! That was intense. I wonder how much of the system they're planning on testing? Is this a revenge plot she got caught up in? I wonder who she pissed off? Probably lots of people with her snotty attitude. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Congrats!

Congratulations! Happy to see updated version published! Hope You will find time to write what happens after Sarah is sold and „accidentally” send for slave training ranch;) all the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Even better!

I really enjoyed the additions you made!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ridiculous

This is just a much shorter version of the Slave Yoga fiasco. Where a PhD student studying slave psychology ended up as a slave. Initially I thought it might be a follow on story, which is the only reason I read this story. Naively I was looking for a vindication of the female protagonist from that story. Sadly but it’s not.

Whilst I find idea of consensual slavery in a BDSM relationship very erotic your version is dehumanising, hateful and egotistically misogynistic. Literally terrifying with zero sex appeal. You present women who are meant to be perceived as intelligent then humiliate and torture them, putting them in situations that no sane intelligent person would even consider. Then on top of that as per the “Slave Yoga” series you try and pass it off as BDSM when there’s nothing Safe, Sane or Consensual about any of it.

Essentially the way you represent these women as being subhuman fuck toys. What is it if it’s not a fucked up formula to depict all women as wanting to be slaves? So the formula looks like this ....

All women are sluts > all women are stupid > only stupid sluts become slaves > all stupid sluts deserve to be slaves > all slaves want to be slaves.

Thats a long winded version of saying this is unoriginal and as offensive as the other story. It’s not offensive because it’s sexist, it’s offensive because it’s dehumanising. Like the difference between a ‘fantasy rape’ (a role played scenario) and real rape, you’re presenting the concept of real slavery for sexual gratification as opposed to fantasy slavery as practiced in consensual relationships.

Tess (UK)

JeepsterdJeepsterdover 4 years ago
Wow!

Interesting how different from the original this is! And all with a small change!

nadia877nadia877over 4 years ago

Thank You for sharing Your writings. As with Your other stories, i enjoyed losing myself in the fantasy of being in her place. Do i want something like this to happen to me? Of course not! But is the fantasy of it enough to have me "slave wet" while reading? Absolutely! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great upgrade Joe

I see that the SS4, SS6 version was a rough draft. I like this more detailed version , it explains what happens to Sarah is real and permanentl from the beginning. I look forward to the other chapters.

-orflash64

surferchick88surferchick88over 4 years ago
Great work

Awesome beginning of a story and hope to read the next chapter so soon.

Totally like I love dmsrories to be developing.

GentlemanMarinerGentlemanMarinerover 4 years ago
This gon be gud

Seriously, I really enjoyed this first chapter, and I think it's starting off in a good direction that's going to be a lot of fun!

I think in order to really appreciate what's going on here one has to look a little deeper than the surface: the antagonists (Becky Lou & Co.) appear to be dumb hicks, but are actually quite clever, and the protagonist is displaying a common trait found among LOTS of intelligent, well-educated people -- underestimating others because they don't have your pedigree, and making bad decisions due to lust or greed while assuming that *all* their decisions must be smart ones because they themselves are smart. Lots of other stuff too, like the workings of modern bureaucracies in a fictitious slave society (which rings pretty accurate to this reader) and the roles of designers/consultants in that society and how they think and act...and never consider that the things they propose might apply to THEM.

Finally, I'm a big fan of "inventor caught in their own invention" stories, and I think this is going to hit that sweet spot.

Thanks for sharing, great job as always. Onward!

abingtonabingtonover 4 years ago
Finish Slave Yoga !

Again Joe, another good story. But PLEASE finish Slave Yoga ! We want to find out what happens to Tracey. her professor , and Suzy. Tracy's " Friend " Thought Suzy would have ended up on the block. Or even the Professor ?

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervover 4 years ago
great start!

The haughty professor trapping herself, fun!

But i am a little confused. In Slave yoga, Sunfire gives the impression she was trained before being sold as a pleasure slave. This flows like the prof will be a pleasure slave first...?

so is it free girl->enslaved->trained->sold or free girl->enslaved->sold->trained/used->resold? Inquiring minds want to know!

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 4 years ago
Clothes Make The Person

A frequent theme in Joe Doe's writing is that clothes make the person. We start at the starting gate. Tall shapely Sarah is waiting naked for the gate to open for the auction of her person. She's a victim of her faults, adventurism and credulity. She's involved in the slave trade but with very little incentive agrees to be auctioned off only to be bought back and freed. The quid pro quo for this is minuscule compared to the risk.

Once Sarah voluntarily surrenders herself as a slave, she learns she has no such agreement. The papers she signed allow her to be sold off as a branded slave to the highest bidder. She now awaits her fate at the bang of a gavel.

Joe Doe presents many interesting themes in his writing: perceived status is determined by attire, all agreements must be carefully read, care must be taken to scrutinize potential motives of the people you're dealing with, These themes run through Collateral Damage, TV new Babe, and Mental Hospital Horror. In all these writings the erotic element in self - abasement is adjunctive to the story line and not a focus.

TanukiTanukiover 4 years ago
This one was a stretch

My favorite of the author's stories is I think the Halloween story, which starts out believable and very slowly builds suspense and tension as the noose incrementally closes around the necks of the girls. This one wasn't believable to me, it was just too obvious what was going to happen and should have been completely obvious to the protagonist. So there's no suspense, no tension and no sexual buildup for me. The racist comments also seem forced and aren't believable from a professor either. There are many ways to make her arrogant Without straining credulity. Don't get in a rut Joe, try to branch out and surprise us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Joe Doe Stories is the best writer the internet has ever had.

Joe, your work is exceptional. I hope you pour more of it out for your grateful readers.

lookbob66lookbob66over 3 years ago
Love your writing but

What woman with a million dollar business would agree to this deal without a signed and witnessed contract?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
similar stories?

I'm afraid I'm a big fan of the "own work used against her" idea. Does anyone know of any other stories in this theme? The only other I've managed to find is the OSO series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

@Tanuki

The whole Slave Grading alternate reality setting which Joe Doe and several other writers use all have a common point which is that there is a profound lack of emergency measures for possible wrongful enslavement, and the rest of the world just sort of ignores this. It's needed for the stories to actually work, because a key theme is the fear the girls feel when they find themselves in genuine danger. At the same time, for some readers, it's an irredeemable world building flaw that prevents full immersion in the story, no matter how hard they try to suspend disbelief.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

Nice, but details. You cannot go on all fours with your hands cinched behind your back.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 2 years ago

Joe. Sorry. I've tried to read this story about 7 times. Because it's apparently a classic in the genre. I hate the fake accents. And I just can't get past the actual enslavement scene without imagining a knifing taking place. Just can't do it. I'm so sorry, it's a bridge too far.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love the way the author took away the slaves glasses making her more vulnerable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous