Sandy Greene the Legal Secretary Ch. 02

Story Info
Sandy in Boston with Son, William arrives.
7.4k words
4.67
5.4k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers

After the interview Eric headed back to Boston for finals and graduation practice. He expected his mother to show up on Friday night to attend his graduation on the day that followed a Saturday. After her son left the office, Sandy conversed with William still completely nude, as their passion ran down the inside of her thighs. It did not take Sandy long to become comfortable with her exposure. She realized this was what she missed after her husband passed away.

With the dialog between the boss and subordinate ended. Sandy sauntered to the bathroom, she luxuriated in her naked glory. William followed behind her like a puppy dog, to watch her take a shower. He was smitten by her natural beauty. The enclosure was clear glass, so he sat on the toilet, and he continued to converse with her. It was non-consequential banter, so he could continue to watch his naked assistant as she soaped up. It was a fantasy come true for William. He longed to see her naked for many years even before his wife passed but thought to much of his marriage vows to act on his fantasy.

As Sandy washed her body, she paid close attention to her breasts and vaginal area. She watched as William paid close attention to her every move. Sandy was excited to note that he became interested again, as he popped an erection as she cleansed her body it was an erotic view for William to see his assistant cleanse her body.

When she exited the shower, William took a towel and lovingly wiped down her body to dry her. "You are a lovely woman, Sandy." He stated with emotion.

"Why thank you William, you are not so bad yourself, but we have to keep our relationship secret. I don't want to be known as the law firm's woman of ill repute, even though I enjoyed our intimate coupling immensely." She stated with a giggled.

William pulled Sandy's naked body to him, her breasts against him and his hard member against her stomach. "See what you do to me Sandy." He said and gave her a passionate kiss. "I will give you the rest of the week off to be with your son in Boston." He said after the kiss.

"Why thank you kind sir." Sandy looked into his eyes. "I would like to have you come to Eric's graduation with me. I have a ticket left." She asked with a need he has never seen before.

"I will be there on Thursday afternoon book a two-bedroom suite for me at the Marriott of Boston before you leave." William directed as he left the bathroom.

Sandy followed him into his office nude, she didn't want to dress, so she continued. "Why a two-bedroom suite?" This gave her more time nude in the presence of her boss.

"I want to ask someone to stay with me if she is willing." William stated with a wink.

She went to his desk, sat on the end with one leg on the ground, thus it opened her slit to his view, and she contacted the hotel to book the room. While she was on hold William handed her an envelope. She opened it and it contained twenty, one-hundred-dollar bills. "What is this for?" She asked confused.

"For being such a faithful employee all these years. I haven't appreciated you as I should have.

The operator came back on the line with bad news.

"They only have the penthouse left to rent." Sandy stated with sadness.

"Fine book it. Get the corporate rate for it." William stated as he took in Sandy's naked beauty.

After Sandy booked the suite, she reluctantly dressed but only in her dress, she put her lingerie in her purse, gave William a passionate kiss, and left for home to pack for the Boston Trip. She was all nerves she didn't know what to bring. Sandy ended up with two suitcases of clothes and shoes. A month's worth of clothes for five days in Boston.

The trip to Boston was uneventful. Sandy parked her car and went to the door of the apartment just as Eric was about to leave. "What are you doing here Mom?" Eric asked in pleasant surprise.

It was approximately five thirty when she arrived at her son's apartment, he shared with two lower classmen who will take over the apartment after his graduation. The apartment was a four-bedroom apartment with a bath between two bedrooms. It so happened the bedroom next to Eric's bedroom was the empty one. Sandy could share the bathroom with her son.

"William gave me the rest of the week off, so I can be with you." Sandy explained happily.

"That is great, let's go in so you can meet my flat mates." Eric stated as they just moved in a few days ago to take over the apartment when he leaves on Saturday. Eric ushered his mother into the apartment. "Greg and Tom, this is my mother, Sandy."

"Nice to meet both of you." Sandy stated as she shook their hands. She noted both young men were impressed with her.

"Guys is it okay if my mom stays with us until graduation on Saturday?"

"Yes, Yes, outstanding." Tom said with a giggle.

"I have my bags in the car I will have to bring in."

"We will get them Mrs. Greene." Both young men said in unison.

While they went to the car for Sandy's bags Sandy asked in an embarrassed whisper. "Eric, I hope you're not scarred for life seeing your mother cum at the hands of William."

"No mom I thought that was the best X-rated show I have ever witnessed. I want to know if you want to have some fun for the next few days with Tom and Greg. I think they like you."

"I am not going to have sex with them Eric!" She whispered a little too loudly as the young men brought the bags into Sandy's room.

"Are you going to stay for a month?" Greg asked.

"No, only until Saturday." Sandy stated.

"What should we call you Mrs. Greene."

"How about mom." Eric said.

"Sure, if it is Okay with Mrs. Greene, we will." Tom stated.

"Yes, consider me your den mother for the next few days. How would you like to go out to eat with us tonight my treat?" Sandy asked.

"That would be great, mom." Greg and Tom stated.

"You can come too Eric." His mother giggled.

Sandy went into her room and shut the door and Eric did the same when he entered his room. The two-bathroom doors were open between the bedrooms. Sandy removed her dress the only garment she had on.

"Eric what do you think I should wear tonight?"

"You always dress nice." Eric said as he walked into his mother's bedroom to find her completely naked.

"What are you doing mom, trying to tease me."

"No, I just realized that you had a fantasy to see me nude, so this is your graduation present your nude mommy." She laughed.

Eric looked through the clothes his mother brought. He found a red dress with buttons down the front. "I think this would be nice you always looked good in red."

"Okay, that is the garment I will wear tonight for you, but I didn't bring any lingerie that will match the dress." Sandy stated impishly.

"Well then you will be required to go commando tonight in that case." Eric playfully commanded.

"What will your roommates think of your mother if they find out?" Sandy stated in mock horror.

"They will know I have a sexy mother."

To spend more time nude in front of her son she asked. "Would it be okay if I took a shower first before I dress. It was a long hot ride."

"Of course, mom as long as I can converse with you while you shower."

"You have a lot of perving of your mother to catch up on Eric, of course you can watch me shower. Maybe you can help me wash my back." Sandy challenged. "I want to see how much my son has grown." She thought with a smile.

"Do you want me to come in the shower and wash your back?"

"If you like and we can save water." Sandy rationalized happily.

Eric was out of his clothes in a shot. He jumped into the shower and started to wash his mother's back.

"Why are you tapping my back as you wash my back." Sandy giggled. She turned and grabbed his weapon. "My you have grown Eric." His mother stated as she took hold of his woman pleaser. "Some, lady will be lucky to be serviced by this." She continued as she stroked his member with the pretext to clean his pecker.

"Mom, you're going to have a hand full of cum if you don't stop washing my cock so rigorously." Eric moaned.

"Eric, you look uncomfortable, and mommy wants to take care of your hard problem." She said as she continued to stroke his member.

"Oooohhhhhhhh!" Eric moaned in surprise as he blasted a load of cum against the wall in the shower. He leaned back against the other wall, he felt his knees buckle and he thought he would fall.

"There, don't you feel more relaxed now Eric?" His mother asked with a grin on her face. "Consider that a part of your graduation present, along with seeing your mother nude."

Sandy grabbed the red dress after she dried off. She went to her son's room with the dress in hand and sat on his bed completely nude as he dressed. She spread her legs and asked. "Do you think I should shave around my vaginal area?"

He looked at his exposed mother for an inordinate amount of time before he stated. "You look absolutely eatable mom. Any man in his right mind would love to dive into that beaver of yours." He stated before his brain caught up to his mouth. "I mean sorry mom you look lovely down there. Is what I meant to say." He corrected himself embarrassed.

"Thank you for your delightful comment my son." Sandy laughed as she donned her dress but left the top three buttons undone. "What do you think Eric am I too exposed?"

"Mom that would be okay in the apartment for now but if you move too fast your nipples will become exposed." Eric said as he thought about the three hundred and eighty degrees turn in his mother from the modest woman he knew as he grew up to the sexy woman presently.

His mother had to put on her makeup, so he left the bedroom, as he walked out into the living area, he had an epiphany. "Hey guys I have a question for you. My mother is a nudist." He falsely claimed. "Would it be okay for her to practice nudity in the apartment while she is here?" Eric asked his roommates with anticipation.

They couldn't get the words our fast enough. "Sure, that would be great we want her to feel at home here." Both his flat mates said excitedly and in unison

"Don't say anything to her let me tell her so she doesn't get embarrassed." Eric directed his flat mates.

Sandy came out of the bedroom all made up. The young men were stunned by her mature beauty. As she walked you could see one areola or the other almost to her nipple. She sat in front of the three men and did a Sharen Stone foot plant on the floor to let the young men know she didn't have any panties on and then crossed her legs slowly in case they did not note her lack of undergarment in her first pose. As she started to converse with them. They didn't hear a word she said fascinated by the total exposure of her womanhood. They have never seen a mature beauty as Sandy who innocently exposed her intimate being to the young men.

For the next half hour, the young men either talked to Sandy's breasts or her box. She was in her glory she could still turn on young men.

Eric looked at his watch and stated. "Our reservation is for seven thirty and it will take a half hour to get to the restaurant."

They piled out of the apartment Sandy in the front seat, Eric drove and the two young men in the back seat. Sandy buttoned her dress she left only one button undone. The young men in the back acted as gentlemen and opened the door for Sandy. She reciprocated and gave them a beaver shot as she exited the vehicle. They were disappointed she buttoned up her dress, but she still looked very sexy in a classy way.

The group had a wonderful meal and left to go back home within an hour and a half because the dining establishment was busy, they needed the table. The young men opened the door for Sandy, and she gave them the obligatory beaver shot because they were gentlemen and opened the vehicle door for her.

When they arrived at the apartment Eric followed his mother into her bedroom. "Mom your going to be a nudist tonight in front of my roommates."

"What you want me completely nude in front of the two young men for the night. Are they okay with this?" Sandy said in surprise and disbelief her son did this. She was a scared also of what they will think of her which she voiced to her son. "What will the young men think of me. Your mother a nudist. Where did you come up with this scenario?"

"It popped into my perverted little mind as I saw you dress tonight."

"Boy you are your father's son. I give you that as he had me do all kinds of things like that when we were out with friends." Sandy confided in her son.

"Then you will do it?"

"If you're commanding me to be nude all night I will." Sandy stated as a way to not feel guilty about the nudity for the night.

"I want you nude as my graduation present."

"Fine!" Sandy said as she stripped off her dress, kicked off her shoes and walked out into the living area completely nude. "Thanks for letting me practice nudity here in the apartment guys." Sandy stated as she sat on the couch across from the startled young men as Sharen Stone did. She wasn't concerned about her modesty Sandy only wanted to be the center of attention as she was when she did this for her husband. Sandy relished attention the men lavished on her when she went nude previously.

Tom who tried to make conversation with a naked lady stated. "Well mom I see you don't dye your hair as it is the same color on your head as your bush." He immediately regretted what he said and back paddled. "I am sorry I didn't mean that to come out like that. It is just I have never sat in the same room with a naked lady as striking as you Mom."

Eric and Greg were shocked at what came out of Tom's mouth.

On the other hand, Sandy laughed so hard she had tears in her eyes. When she recovered from her fit of laughter she corrected. "I do dye my hair, but I wear a dress and pull my panties aside so Michael my hairdresser can match the seat cover with the drapes."

Both Eric and Greg stated at the same time. "Mom you let your hairdresser see your bush!"

"No silly I just wanted to see if everyone is paying attention." Sandy laughed.

The night for the three young men was like a dream. They had a beautiful older woman nude in their apartment. The mother of one of them and they conversed about all sorts of topics for a few hours. There were consequences though for them. All three men had uncomfortable erections, which they tried to hide from Sandy.

It was the best night for Sandy since her husband was alive. She moved around on the couch as she conversed with her captives. As the night wore on, she became emboldened by the attention the men gave her and spread her legs further apart so her intimate being was exposed to them. All in all, it was a pleasant-few- hours, spent with the young men.

Sandy could see it was time to retire when the conversation died out. "I had a long drive today I am tired. See everyone in the morning. What time will you get up I will make breakfast for everyone."

Tom said. "We have to be to class by nine."

Greg asked. "Will you make breakfast in the nude?"

"Sure, if everyone is in agreement." Sandy stated cheerfully.

"Mom we don't have anything to make breakfast with, in the house." Eric stated.

"Let me put on a dress and we will go to the market to stock up for breakfast." A few minutes later Sandy came out of the bedroom. She had on a white dress that looked like lingerie it stopped four inches above her knee.

"Mom that looks like a nightie!" Eric stated in shock and continued. "Are you really going to the Market in that outfit?"

"Yes, it is eleven at night there won't be many people in the store and besides I will not have to change for bed." Sandy rationalized to her son.

"We are coming too!" Greg and Tom stated.

They all walked out to the car the young men opened the door for Sandy and she gave what has become the customary beaver shot for their gentlemanly action.

Sandy was a hit at the store she had ten to twelve men who were in the store as workers or customers follow her around as she shopped. She felt safe with the men who were with her and put on a show for all present when she bent over at her waist to show her manhole to the guys on many occasions while she shopped. The lights in the store made the negligee almost invisible. There was a shadow of her areola, and public hair. Her nipples shown as two points headed down a little, this gave everyone who noticed confirmation her breasts were natural. Sandy was delighted there wasn't a limp dick in the store when she left.

A group of men followed Sandy out of the store and watched her enter the vehicle that Eric pulled to the front of the store entrance while Greg and Tom stayed with Sandy. She gave the whole group a prolonged beaver shot as she conversed with all there half in the car and half out to have the maximum spread, she could. She didn't want to be too obvious though.

The group arrived back to the apartment. "Can you bring in the groceries and I will put everything away." Sandy stated as she entered the apartment after Eric opened the door.

Greg, Tom, and Eric each retrieved a bag and headed into the apartment to find Sandy completely nude. They set down the bags and helped Sandy stow all the food and all went to bed. Sandy donned her nightie and went to bed happy she provided the young men with fodder for an erotic night of dreams.

Sandy fell asleep happy. She senses she will not be lonely anymore and she was ecstatic she was directed to do some of the things her husband had her to do in their relationship, by her son and her boss.

When the morning light shined through her window Sandy was up and started breakfast for the young men. She didn't know what they wanted so she made, scrabbled eggs, pancakes, toast and Coffee for the group. Everything was ready for seven AM. She disrobed completely after she prepared the meal to prepare for the voyeurs in the apartment.

Eric was the first up he only had on cutoffs. He went to his mother and hugged her. They embraced skin to skin which caused Sandy's nipples to become erect and Eric to pop a woody. The other two men walked in to witness the mother and son embrace. They were also topless in cutoffs.

"Would it be okay for us to get a hug from you also mom?" Greg asked hopefully.

"Sure, come over here." Sandy stated and hugged each in turn which caused each of the men to get a boner. "Still got it." She thought.

Sandy was in her glory. She stayed nude in the apartment and wore very little clothing while she was shown around Boston by her son. Greg and Tom reluctantly went to their classes but spent as much time with their den mother as they could between classes.

As everyone knows all good things come to an end in this case what brought closure to the three incredible days her voyeurs had to memorize her incredible body was a phone call.

The apartment phone rang it was one on Thursday afternoon. "Hi William. Sandy said after she looked at the answering machines screen and saw the number of the hotel come up.

"I am at the hotel. Do you want me to pick you up or do you want to drive here?" William asked.

"Pick me up." Sandy decided.

"Give me the address and I will be there in about fifteen minutes. I can't wait to see you." William said and they disconnected.

It was a flurry of activity, Sandy made herself up. Packed her clothes to be ready in fifteen minutes. It was an impossible task for any woman.

Eric walked into the bathroom to see his mother primp for her boss. "I don't have enough time to get ready I should have told him an hour before he picks me up."

"Mom, put on this dress." Eric stated as he handed her the white negligee she had on when she went to the store last night. "Leave all your clothes here." He directed as he walked out of the room.

Eric was given William's office number in a fax he was sent to confirm his appointment as a lawyer for WM&W Law. He called the office when the phone was answered his message was forwarded to the hotel switchboard. "HI Mr. Masters How are you? This is Eric Greene Sandy's son and I have a proposal for you." He stated in one breath before he lost is nerve.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers
12