Sandy Greene the Legal Secretary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is that my son." Mr. Masters asked as he addressed Eric in a cordial manner.

"Well, you said you like to see my mother nude, so I will send her out to you in a negligee and you can bring her shopping for new clothes. The type of outfits you want her to wear. The only stipulation is that the outfits are sexy but not slutty. Do we have a deal?" Eric stated with more confidence than he had.

"Son, we are going to get along fine. Yes, we have a deal." William happily agreed.

He walked back into the bathroom triumphantly. "Mom put on the white dress and William will buy you a new wardrobe for the graduation."

"Do you think the negligee will suffice as daytime wear in this city?"

"Mom you could walk to the car nude in this city with your body, but I don't know if they will let you into the hotel nude." Eric mused.

There was a knock on the door while Sandy was in the bathroom to apply her makeup and she checked to make sure her body was devoid of unsightly hair in the wrong places.

"Mom Mr. Masters is here." Eric shouted in a sing song way.

Sandy applied some perfume to her body she paid close attention in back of her ears, under her breasts and close proximity to her pussy before she waltzed out of her bedroom nude with the negligee in her hand. She walked up to William and gave him a French kiss in front of the young men that curled his hair and gave him a boner.

"Wow, I can see you're glad to see me!" He stated in a surprised embarrassed voice.

Sandy pulled back grabbed his erection and stated with a laugh. "I can see you're glad to see me also." As she stroked his pecker in front of the astounded group a few times.

"This is our boss William Masters." Eric introduced him to his two flat mates. Then Eric continued as he had an inspiration. "Mom I want you to go to Mr. Masters car nude, bring your dress to put on in the parking garage at the hotel."

"You sure I won't get arrested?" Sandy asked in a horrified voice and continued. "I can just see the headlines in the Post. Mother of Law School graduate jailed on indecent exposure charges. She walked nude to a car in broad daylight." She remarked with a shiver of excitement and doom.

The group agreed that with her body it was not indecent exposure as she was beautiful naked. As far as an arrest William will be responsible for her as he required her to be nude if anyone asks. With some hesitance Sandy walked out of the apartment building in the middle of a beautifully sunny afternoon completely nude with her purse and makeup kit her only luggage which was carried by her son and William carried her dress. She entered the vehicle as Eric held the door for his mother, as has been the norm she gave all a beaver shot that lingered longer than needed.

William drove to the hotel at breakneck speed he could not wait to get Sandy alone in the hotel room. They made the trip in ten minutes. Sandy had her dress on with her breasts and pussy exposed when the valet opened the door for Sandy, and she gave him a beaver shot when she exited the vehicle to the pleasant surprise of the young man. William grabbed Sandy's two bags and her arm. Rushed her through the lobby into the elevator and proceeded to strip off her negligee as he passionately kissed her before the door fully closed.

The elevator stopped at the penthouse the only door there was to their suite. William carried Sandy, nude through the door of the suite after he opened the door. She was amazed the suite was twice as big as her house. William gently set Sandy down on the bed threw her dress on a chair and went out into the hall to get the two bags.

William came into the bedroom to find Sandy with her legs spread and she rubbed her pussy. "I need you in me now!" She stated with authority.

He ripped his clothes off and jumped on the bed between Sandy's legs. William wanted to eat her, but Sandy had other ideas. She pulled him by his ears on top of her and found his hard cock. She aimed him at her honey pot, and he did the rest with one mighty thrust he was in her balls deep. William did not move he wanted to savor the feel of her box, as he waited years to be balls deep in his fantasy woman Sandy. She was not idle as he savored her manhole, she flexed her Kegel muscles to keep him hard until he decided to thrust his way to orgasm that they both needed.

William started to thrust into Sandy slowly at first. She met him stroke for stroke. They became more frantic in their quest for satisfaction.

"I am going to cum!" William groaned hoarsely.

"Hold on another minute I am almost there." Sandy screamed as she clamped down on his pecker.

It was beautiful they came together as they screamed their climax. William rolled to the side and pulled Sandy on top of him. He was still embedded balls deep in her pussy as the final spurts of his orgasm left his pecker. She laid her head on his shoulder. Sandy finally felt loved!

Sandy used her Kegel muscles to massage William's cock as they discussed her excursion with him to find a new wardrobe for work and the Graduation of her son.

"I want to have garments sent up to our suite for you to try on. What sizes will you need." William groaned as he was still semi erect in Sandy's box due to her massage of his organ.

Sandy gave him her garment sizes and William called down to the Concierge desk. "I would like garments sent up to the penthouse at ten tomorrow with a tailor for women's clothes." William gave the sizes needed and they disconnected.

By this time there was the inevitable fallout and William stood up on the side of the bed. Sandy was still in orgasmic bliss with her legs spread and their spent lust ran out of her engorged vaginal lips. They were a red hue, and her nipples were erect. When William disconnected Sandy was barely over her first orgasm.

"Time for round two." William stated as he jumped on the bed in between Sandy's legs and played with her lower lips. Surprisingly William was up for round two in short order. Sandy with a satisfied smile on her face helped William find her manhole and aimed him in. They coupled with more love than need this time. He sawed in and out of her slowly to savior their love. They kissed as they progressed to orgasm. They French kissed as William shot his second load in her and this triggered her orgasm.

They laid in each other's arms for a while, temporarily sated.

"Do you want to take a shower? We can wander around the city afterward if you like." William asked and stated.

"A shower would be fine, but I have no clothes to wander around the city in." Sandy stated with remorse.

They went into the bathroom to find a six-foot by eight-foot shower with a two person sits tub, his and hers lavatory with his and hers private toilet rooms.

"Do you want to take a bubble bath or a shower first?" William asked.

"Shower first and then we can take a bath." Sandy decided.

William adjusted the temperature of the shower and both entered. Sandy cleansed William's cock and William reciprocated as he cleansed Sandy's Sex organ. They were very clean by the time they finished with their shower and horny again. William led the way to the tub, his pecker pointed to it as he filled the tub and dropped bubble beads into it. He helped Sandy into the tub. He sat and had Sandy sit between his legs. She sat on his pecker which caused him pain.

"Ouch that hurt!" He stated.

"I can fix that. Stand up Bill and I will take care of your willy." Sandy giggled.

He stood up and leaned against the wall. Sandy got on her knees and proceeded to give him one of the best blowjobs he has ever experienced. William had a knee buckling orgasm within a few minutes. He had little sperm left so Sandy swallowed his offerings.

"Now can we sit and relax?" Sandy asked.

Without comment William slid down the wall and into the tub. Sandy sat between his legs and laid back. He circled her, with his arms just under her breasts. She felt safe in his arms.

"I hope this is a sign of a future with William." She thought hopefully.

They conversed about many subjects while they soaked in the tub until the water became too cold to enjoy. The couple found they had many topics in common and liked many of the same ideas.

"I want to bring you to a very pleasant restaurant in the city." William said.

"I don't have anything to wear. Bring me back to my son's apartment and I could get something that would be adequate for me to wear." Sandy asked.

"No that will take too long. We will have to come up with something I have here." William stated with authority.

A little about William he was tall but not fat he was a large man over six feet tall. William went to his garment bag and brought out a grey shirt with buttons down the front.

"Put this on see what it looks like." William stated as a command.

The front and back of the shirt came down past her knees but the sides stopped above her knees by about three inches. She looked in the mirror in horror. "I can't go to a fancy restaurant like this! They will think I am a prostitute." She stated in horror.

"We will go to the woman's store on the ground floor and find some accessories which will make the outfit presentable." William stated.

Reluctantly Sandy followed William out of the suite, and they descended to the Mall on the ground floor attached to the hotel. They found a ladies' apparel store and went inside. As luck would have it there was a photo of a movie star with the same type of outfit. The accessory needed was a belt, which William bought for Sandy.

Sandy felt better about his choice for her outfit and said. "Okay you win, but I need to put on makeup."

They ascended to the suite and Sandy proceeded to apply a little makeup to her features to highlight her beauty. Within forty-five minutes they were at the hotel door to wait for their car. The young man opened the door for Sandy, and she unconsciously gave him a beaver shot as she entered the vehicle. It was a bonus with the tip William gave him and the highlight of his day at work.

The couple happily chatted as they took in the sites of Boston before they proceeded to the Dining establishment. Sandy and William arrived at the elegant place, a Valet opened the door for Sandy. Try as she might, Sandy couldn't get out of the vehicle without showing what she had for breakfast to the young man. He was thankful for the tip but in awe of the forbidden real estate exposed between the mature woman's legs in public.

Sandy entered the restaurant to find that all the employees in the establishment knew William by name. They escorted the couple to a private dining room which could fit about ten people. When they entered the room, Sandy was surprised to see Eric, Greg and Tom seated in the room already.

"What are you guys doing here!" Sandy asked in surprise.

"We are going to have dinner with my mom and our boss. I invited my friends to come along also, as they are totally smitten by their den mother."

"Since you have embraced the nudist lifestyle, we think it is only fitting that you practice it here." William stated, with a smile and as a command.

It was a no brainer she did not do this of her own volition so she will not feel guilty. "If you want me nude. I will do it, but if I get in trouble. I will tell the authorities I was forced to strip by my son, his room mates and my boss to keep my job." She stated as she stripped off the shirt and laid it across one of the chairs. She stood straight with a false embarrassed look on her face to let the men ogle her naked charms. "I love to be the center of attention!" She thought as all the men admired her naked charms.

The waiter entered the room and was pleasantly surprised to see a beautiful mature naked woman who conversed with the clothed males in the room. "I would like to take the beverage order." He stated after he found his voice as he still ogled the nude woman.

The group gave the waiter the order and he reluctantly left the room, he did not shut the door to the private room when he exited. The bar was in view of the opened door, so all at the bar had a glimpse of the naked woman from time to time. A few of the bolder bar patrons went to the door and asked if they could join the party.

"No! This is a graduation party only for the people in the room." Greg stated as he shut the door.

Sandy enjoyed the accolades she received from the group to be courageous enough to expose her body in the most intimate way to the group of men one was her son and another her boss. She waltzed around the room to converse with each of the men individually and in groups. Sandy had a wonderful time so far.

The waiter came in with the beverage order, with two others a waiter and waitress. The waiter told the other two about the lovely nude woman in the private room and they had to see for themselves, because they thought he played a joke with them.

The waitress walked directly to the nude woman. "Hi, My, name is Diane. How can you walk around completely nude with all the men here? I would be totally embarrassed to do that!" The young waitress stated to Sandy, and then found her manners. "What is your name?" She asked

"Hi My name is Sandy.

"What is your name?"

"Diane." The young woman stated.

Well Diane, if you like to be the center of attention it is easy." Sandy whispered to the waitress.

"I like to be the center of attention, but I don't think I would be courageous enough to do something like that?" The voluptuous young brunette stated in a whisper.

The men in the room became suspicious of the conspiratorial hushed banter between the two women in the corner while the beverages were dispersed.

"If you had an incentive, would you be willing to try nude waitressing?" Sandy asked in a hushed tone.

"I guess so." The young woman stated hesitantly in confusion.

Sandy brought the young woman over to William. "I want you to give this young woman an offer she can't refuse to become a nude waitress for the night." Sandy whispered to her boss. "I would feel more comfortable to have another woman nude with me." She stated in the same whisper.

William thought as he appraised the waitress. "I will give you a thousand dollars if you spend the remaining time nude with us as our waitress." He stated in a whisper to the young woman.

"I will be right back!" The waitress stated and left the room.

The group were concerned about conspiratorial nature of the hushed conversation and Eric went to his mother. "Mom what is all the whispering about are you in trouble for being nude?" He asked concerned.

"No, my dear it is nothing like that." Sandy stated to calm her son.

The waitress came back into the room her face an embarrassed red and stated. "The boss said I could do as you asked if I wanted to, but I can't exit the room nude, so the other waiters will have to bring the orders to the kitchen and bring out the orders into the room. I really don't want them to see me nude, but I could really use the money I am in my last year of college and need all the cash I can acquire." Diane stated in embarrassment.

"I have an Idea! Why don't you wear the shirt I had on when I came here when you go out and put the order in and pick it up?" Sandy offered the younger woman.

An embarrassed smile crossed Diane's face as she said. "You wouldn't mind?"

"No, as long as I get it back before I leave." Sandy stated, with a smile.

"Okay, I will put on an apron, so I won't soil, the garment." Diane stated as she walked to the restroom.

It took a while for Diane to gather the courage to disrobe. "What will the men think of me?" She thought as she removed her blouse. "I hope they like my breasts." Diane thought as she removed her bra and looked in the mirror. "I can't believe I am doing this." She thought as she removed her slacks and shoes."This is the hardest part." She mumbled in a whisper as she tugged down her panties and backed up to look into the mirror. "I should have trimmed my pubic area." She stated to herself. Totally nude she donned her shoes and fortified herself for courage to walk out into the room nude to be appraised by the group of men.

Diane opened the door brought her shoulders back and with her hands at her side she walked into the room. Her breasts high on her chest as you would think a young woman's breasts would be as she so recently matured into a beautiful young woman. Her nipples erect as a beacon to her excitement and the light brown hue to her areolas completed the image of her beauty. Diane's belly solid and the brown hair between her legs protected her femininity from full exposure, but the dew on the hair another sign of her excitement with her lower lips moist also. Diane's Thirty-four, twenty-four, thirty-six figure was a sight to behold.

The room was silent you could hear a pin drop with the exception of the heavy breaths from the men who witnessed two beautiful women one just out of her teens and the other a mature woman over fifty. The men looked at both ends of the spectrum and were pleased with what they saw.

Eric was the first to speak. "I have the privilege at my college graduation party to have two beautiful naked women here. My mother and a pretty waitress." He said with admiration of the two naked women.

"Wait a minute! Did you stay your mother? Sandy is your mother?" Diane said in total shock.

"Wow, I didn't think you were that old?" Diane stated without a thought and then she started to backpedal. "I didn't mean it that way. It is just you don't look old enough to have a son as old as Eric." Diane stated and continued. "How come you let all these men see you nude?"

"My mother is a closet nudist and I just found out about it, so we decided that she could practice nudity when we are in places that accept this type of behavior." Eric stated to promote the lie.

As the group chatted while Diane took their order it was established that Diane was in the last year of the same college as Greg and Tom were and in need of an apartment to their excitement.

"We have two rooms available in our apartment if you want to room with us?" Tom stated hopefully.

"I have a friend that also needs a room next year, but we don't want to share a bathroom with you guys." Diane stated emphatically.

"That can be arranged. It is a four bedroom apartment with a bathroom between two bedrooms." Tom stated with enthusiasm.

"Okay, I will talk to Lesley and get back to you. Give me a number that I can reach you." Diane stated with relief.

Diane took their meal order, put on the dress shirt, and went out to place the order. She came back with an apron. She removed the shirt and continued to converse with the group. The men were disappointed as they didn't get a good look at her lady lips they were somewhat covered by her pubic hair. She donned the dress shirt a few times to go out to see if the meal was ready. The last time she came back in grabbed the apron put it on and went back to get the meals. She was instructed to have a meal with them, so after she served the group. She removed her garments and partook of a meal with them. Diane received her thousand dollars in cash and the group left after Sandy dressed. William paid for the group's meal. They parted ways after Sandy was helped into the car and gave her beaver shot to the guys.

All rights reserved 2021 to 2031

12