All Comments on 'Sandy Tobias'

by thornapple

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ag2507ag2507about 12 years ago
The End!

Surely not. The very least we are due an explanation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Huh?

A lousy writer and a piece of crap story about supposedly some swinging action that he has no idea about. As a murder mystery story it is even worse, A badly written disjointed story that does not deserve even the 1 rating I gave it.

debbie2freedebbie2freeabout 12 years ago
dude where's the ending

interesting story line.. I read 12 pages for it to die off sigh where the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
merry go round

the story goes around and around but the pony doesn't move. Not worth reading.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
R.I.P. SANDY AND THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

and for your astute business ventures. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
But, why??

No idea why Dennis and/or Tony killed Sandy in the first place. On the surface they had nothing to gain. It appears that you had a story with no ending and grabbed the first thing that came to mind.

maxx308maxx308about 12 years ago
Fairly palusible story

but what was with the Brandi character and you never said why the wife was murdered. You left a few ends dangling. Over all not a bad read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
not bad story but very weak ending

you never tied it all together

Sidney43Sidney43about 12 years ago

Have to agree that the ending just didn't work right, because we never really found out why Tanya was killed. There is a theory, but nothing concrete and the story seemed to need that issue tied up to make sense of it all. We also never found out if the trips to Lansing were really at the employers request, or was something that Tanya cooked up because she wanted to start stripping again. Or, did Tanya start stripping because she was bored while in Lansing?

art1972art1972about 12 years ago
Finish

Needs to be tied together. Good start though.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Very entertaining and that is why I read.

I still think there is someone else involved, possibly Brandi. Smart college girl looking for a shortcut??? It would be nice to get another chapter just to see. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I liked the premise, but the mystery of who killed Sandy/Tanya was never explained. Also, the reasons for Tanya's double life were never explained. The beginnings of a good murder mystery were there, but it all fell apart.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous