All Comments on 'Sandy Uses Free Pass'

by Bazzza

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
ErotonautErotonautalmost 17 years ago
A little too familiar

Well-written, but loses points for its brevity in the descriptive sequences (the first sex scene is a blur, and the second is barely explored).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not my cup of tea

I think they have a sick marriage. Now that she has tasted the forbiden fruits with his approval, it's only a matter of time before she does it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Feeling deprived

Poor me...I've never known the joy of having a faithless whore for a wife...I've missed out on the cheating, lack of respect, chance of STD, being used and so forth. Maybe if I hadn't developed things like pride, self respect, confidence, honor, integrity and character, then I too could have known the thrills of having a whore for a wife. Sarcasm aside, who enjoys stories like this..and what type of person fantasizes about it enough to then put words to paper and submit it for all to see? I didn't have to read the whole thing...fast forwarding "educated" me as to the content, but I still managed to waste a minute or so on such cheap and destructive drivel packaged as a "loving wife" story. My sympathy to others who had the misfortune to read it...my pity to those who enjoyed it.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
ok, but ...

she offers him, right?, and its not like he went behind her back, right? so there is a free pass for her? a gift is creates the free pass? i don't think so. NO. she wants and husband goes along ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More Sandy

Lets have more Sandy. I like her a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I think Sandy and her GF set him up!!

Now he will see her fucking many men!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sucker

She set him up and possibly has played at or had a quickee or two. At any rate, the 'Free Pass' turns into 'Can't Wait For The Next Time?"

Excuse me, you didn't own up to the fact that he was a submissive cuck and that she was a slut?

I feel like you sneeked up on us. I actually believed that he would reject her request and then a whole new story would develop?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What happened to "no strings attached?"

Wife says "no strings" then after the fact says she has a "free pass!" What's up with that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
yep

there is ALWAYS a string attached.

pitbull4pitbull4about 9 years ago

she played him her and her friend planed this so she can fuck around now that the dam has broken he is fucked she will bring two blacks with 10 inch cocks next just to truly humiliate him and still play the

I let u fuck my friend card to get away with cuckolding the stupid sod

Ducky7Ducky7about 9 years ago
Well what a conniving bitch

What happened to "NO STRINGS ATTACHED".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Silly - Hate it

Dumb story, having sex with some other guy. What is wrong with her husband!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice Little Story, But......

My comment is on how the story was done, organization, grammar, etc.. Content, a little shaky. It's one thing to have several glasses of wine, and with your wife's permission, service, and that's what it was, her friend. It's another for the wife to consummate a relationship with another man, in what was an obvious short affair. Then for her to even do pictures of the act, and for him to enjoy seeing them is over the top. At the culmination, she promises to let him watch her in future encounters. What does the one time pass have to do with that, when the pass was the hook for the story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

What a sneaky cunt she pushed him on her friend because she wanted to fuck someone else. Now out of guilt he lets her and she planning the next one. Only means she's been doing it all along without permission. It's not that easy to be so comfortable the first time taking pics and planning the next guy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
He said it was OK and she took him up on it!!

Gave it a 5 regardless of what the asshole annony has to ay, it was a good story

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
LOOK AT THE OTHER SIDE

he is now an official wimpy cuck. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The Setup

Guys wife set him up so she could fuck around. Divorce the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
That was....

stupid on SO many levels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He Was Surely Set Up

His wife and her friend set him up to get fucked and he did, in more ways than one. I say divorce her before the next setup.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

He thinks with his dick instead of his brain and common sense! Then He gets wired hearing his wife's tale! WHAT A FUCKING ASS-WIPE, AND SHE'S JUST A SLUT!

She set him up and he fell for it then willingly became a wimp-ass cuckold!

SICKENING AND DISGUSTING!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 Great story. Hey annony you retared

stick a fire cracker up your fag ass and light it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 πƒπ”πŒπ π“π‘π€πππ˜ π–π‡πŽπ‘π„™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka 5+ANNONY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
very disappointing

I would have understood this more if she hadn't said, "No strings attached." She lied. Maybe set him up. He didn't come back with the "no strings attached", so he's a willing cuckold. You should have left out the no strings part. I hate contradictions.

Samson

OPrimeOPrimeover 5 years ago
How dumb is this guy

Fucking the girl friend was the wife's idea, not his. How did she get a free pass? I would have told her to pack her stuff for an extended stay...some place else. He needed to grow a pair and tell the wife she is done. Even asking is outrageous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too stupid for words

Avoid this tripe.

0zed0zedabout 5 years ago
Wimp Warning!

You need to put a wimp warning on this shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cuck

More cuck crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

"It means that if I want to go to bed with another man at some time in the future then I have a free pass to do so. After all you have just had a good time with Claire."

Uh, no. That was never agreed to. In fact, the whole ordeal was Sandy's idea.

Imagine this:

Your pal from work learns that you need to move some stuff and suggests that he lend you his truck. Upon returning the vehicle he suddenly decides he wants a thousand bucks for the loan.

Yeah? No.

OK, I get that this is one of those frustrating stories, catering to the minority with the cuckolding fetish. But... Please understand that for the vast majority of men, that stuff is just frustrating and nauseating. You really should but a warning at the beginning of the story. A warning that would also serve as advertisement for the ones who find this sort of thing yummy.

ldlarry52ldlarry52over 3 years ago
Why Do You Read These Stories??

I don’t understand all the anonymous negative comments. The story could of been written better and more developed. But, it is an amateur written fantasy story not a how to or an endorsement on the characters behavior. Everyone has sexual fantasies. Fantasies that should and probably do remain fantasy because they are immoral.. No matter how this sexual fantasy is set up or agreed to it involves possible dangerous relational destroying consequences. But it’s a fantasy story meant to sexually excite and for me it did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Her free pass was an attached string.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why read these stories? Because hopefully the authors will write one were the husband actually isn’t a wimp. And of course we won’t know if that’s the case unless we read the story. In this story he could say the next hall pass is his. He finds a hot young blond bombshell to fuck, gets all spiffed up for his date and comes back telling dear wifey how much better the younger hotter woman was. One sided affairs were the wife gets all the lovers she wants but hubby doesn’t doesn’t work for me. Good for the goose, good for the gander.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The wife's sudden claim of a hall pass is based on rules only acknowledged in the universe of voluntary cuckoldry. You know the place...where all the men are gay yet are nonetheless married to high maintenance, bitchy sluts.

ErotFanErotFanover 1 year ago

The poor sap was set up. What a dope. I can't believe any husband wouldn't see through that ploy. The clue was awarding herself a free pass after the fact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One time hall pass. He wanted to say no but couldn’t. Large circle jerk with writer sitting in the middle of the circle.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

I too thought it was a setup. Could see it clearly and that leads this marriage down a dark path. Premeditated manipulation. I actually did something similar to a boyfriend in college in order to enjoy an older, rich man with a new Jaguar for a night. Kinda proud of it since boyfriend was a mean asshole.

Hiram325Hiram3258 months ago

Weak cucky MMC.

Hardday1953Hardday19534 months ago

Hmm, where will this end? Will it end well? I can understand to a point but, doing this kind of hall pass are much like walking in a minefield.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous