All Comments on 'Sandy's Journey'

by PRTNDR

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
northirishdivernorthirishdiver2 months ago

Always love to find new stories to read and follow as the chapters build, and so would love to hear how Sandy gets on how Kim came along and see how Sandy grows

JulieDraperJulieDraper2 months ago

Very well written piece. Looking forward to another chapter that you just have to write.

satinfeelsgreatsatinfeelsgreat2 months ago

stupendous. i wish i were the writer and became their toy.

Dani_is_a_SlutDani_is_a_Slut2 months ago

I love this!!! Awesome storyline, very sexy and erotic! Very well written also. Can't wait for the next installment to see how Sandy evolves and progresses on her journey and continues to explore her femininity and sexuality!!!

lingerielover68lingerielover682 months ago

A very fluid moving story. I love the build up and development of Sandy's character. I would love to see more! Loved it!!

jrichard1953jrichard19532 months ago

Love the story and Sandy. Will be interesting to see where you take it and what happens with Kim. Does Sandy transition?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

If there was a more perfect story to what I've always dreamed of is like, I can't find it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Yes, please write more!

SomaSlaveSomaSlave2 months ago

This is what an erotic story should look like. Having known the thrill of wearing panties and stockings to work and trying to avoid revealing too much to my coworkers, I appreciated your description of Sandy's approach. Have you consider an origin story for Kim?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Absolutely fabulous. Reminds me of the days when my now ex-wife and I would reverse roles and have me dress up In bra, panties, garter belt and stockings and she would have me lay face down ass up and take me with her strap on.

FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 1 month ago

This was a very hot and enjoyable story.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPRTNDR@PRTNDR
Older, bi, bottom. I like writing about my fantasies, sometimes about my real experiences. You're going to have to figure out which is which.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES