All Comments on 'Sandy's New Self Ch. 02'

by tastycandy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
otacon666otacon666over 5 years ago
Pleaseeee

She need to find her son's, no estrangers

HamsterHamsterover 5 years ago
Surprised

I am surprised that a woman would write about "46 double D's". I thought that that was just male fantasies. It does stretch the believability of this story, though. For a woman to have a 46 inch band she has to be big in every dimension. Like 6 feet tall and 200 pounds. Keep writing, though! I kinda do want to know how this story turns out.

tastycandytastycandyover 5 years agoAuthor
To Hamster

That is not always the truth. I myself am 5'9 and weigh under 140 lbs and have a natural 42DD bust, though after kids and 40+ years on this blue ball we call home they are not as high and perky as they used to be but I can still go braless and not get a bruised belly ;). Also I write my stories not just for myself but also my husband and the other readers on the site and I'm guessing not many want a 200 plus main character with tits that hang down to her knees. It is all fantasy after all, so not everything needs to be 100% realistic.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

Nice. I'm liking the buildup. Any chance of getting a picture of those 42DD's posted to your author page? They sound amazing.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 4 years ago
Just a thought

I know some like the one page chapter thing, but when there is so little excitement in them it can be a let down. So in the future if you plan on more multi chapter stories you might want to consider making them longer. If the writer is good, and you are, people will enjoy less chapters with more story. If you understand what I mean. You did it with Family Vacation too first few chapters were 1 pagers, but the further in you got the longer they got and the better the story got. So far the first 2 of this one and most likely the 3rd could all be 1 chapter.

tjreadertjreader8 months ago

46DD? 46? with that single number you just made mom fat. no mention of bbw in the story tags. what a boner killer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertastycandy@tastycandy
I'm just a simple wife and mother who wanted to spice up her marriage. My husband and I found this site during one of our many voyages through the pornoverse. I have always wanted to be a writer but never really had the talent to write professionally so after finding this site...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES