Sangita: Village Girl to Urban Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she didn't stop tugging at his phallus; instead she tightened her grip and began pulling in a twisting semi-circular movement. He lifted his torso off her body, raising himself as he stretched his arms and rested on his hands that he placed on the mattress either side of her chest. He drew his knees up so that they were on both sides of her waist and gave himself completely to the pleasure of his sister masturbating him. He knew he would ejaculate soon but he allowed the self-indulgent thrill of the moment to suppress any qualms he might otherwise have had.

Although she'd never seen it, Sangita knew about men's ejaculation and semen and sperm; she was friends with many of the young married women in the village who treated her as a peer despite her relative youth. The darkness did not allow them to see each other clearly, but she could feel her brother's body get taut as the muscles tensed; she heard the deep breaths as his heartbeat hastened its pace.

"Arrhhhh!" she heard the loud growl at the same time as a white flash streaked across the darkness in front of her and the spritz of hot ejaculate splattered across her face. She felt the spasmodic thrusts of her brother's body as jets of semen squirted from his penis and shot across her breasts. She tried to angle his manhood so that she could feel the warm spray on her face again but the six or seven spurts came in rapid succession and she only managed to get random splats on her face, her hair, and her boobs. Within seconds she felt the warmth from the fluid dissipate as cool trickles of his cum slid down the sides of her cheeks and bosom.

After a final involuntary thrust of his hips, slamming his huge cock through the hole she made with her fist around it, he collapsed on his sister's body. Burying his face again in the crook of her neck, his breathing deep and heavy, he gradually regained his consciousness and began to think of what had just happened. His first cogent thoughts were of apprehension and embarrassment as he breathed in the smell of his own semen from his sister's face. But the tide of emotion that soon overcame him was of adoration and gratitude for his sister; a sense of great love after sharing something that had been such a private and secretive activity since the start of his adolescence.

Although Sangita had not achieved the kind of sexual pleasure and gratification which she normally did when she masturbated, her heart was till pounding and she felt a strong affection and tenderness towards her younger brother. She held his head close to her, fingers gently combing through his disheveled locks of hair. It was almost maternal, the sentiment that pervaded her mind at that moment. She too felt that a barrier which had been invisible so far between them had crumbled; there was now an intensity to their companionship that would last a lifetime.

When he finally rolled off her semen-slicked body, they fell into a peaceful slumber cloaked in the olfactory cocktail of their pheromones, his cum, and her perspiration. They held each other close, not bothering to try and clean themselves, as exhaustion and a calm sense of tranquility overtook them.

The next morning when they awoke and went about their morning, there seemed to be an unspoken vibe between them; comfortable but also rife with an electrical charge that frizzled every time they were physically close to one another. There was also the awareness that their parents and sister would be returning the following day and that this would be their last hours of their new found intimacy. They went about their chores, him to the market which was an hour away by bus, to do the monthly shopping he had promised his mother; she to the tailor's in the neighbouring village - also an hour on foot - to collect her father's clothes.

Thoughts of the night before pervaded both their minds but without any overt sense of guilt; in the rural heartland where sex education was unheard of and any discussion on the subject was considered taboo, their innocent minds were only filled with wonder, curiosity and amazement at what they had experienced. While Sangita may have had the advantage and benefit of some wisdom from her young married friends, who were all of course older than her, the siblings had so far only been familiar with the pleasures of self-gratification that they had indulged in.

That evening, Sangita's brother returned considerably after dark, having had to wait almost two hours for the bus to bring him back to the village after he'd completed shopping for the list of provisions his mother had given him. She had finished cooking the evening meal and changed her clothes from the traditional long tunic and loose pyjama-like trousers called salwar-kameez, to a form fitting blouse and long skirt. During the day, she had washed her hair with soap and scrubbed herself clean, thinking of her brother's hot jets of semen ejaculating all over her face and breasts the previous night. Now, she waited in anticipation.

When her brother returned, he looked drained and was clearly exhausted but a cold water bath and dinner put him back in good form. After supper, they cleaned up and went inside their hut, laying out the thin mattresses on the ground and sat down next to each other. They knew what they both wanted to do but neither wanted to broach the subject directly, both feeling a little flustered and abashed. And then her brother suddenly stood up as though he had remembered something; he walked to the corner of the room where the provisions were kept and dug onto one of the shopping bags lying there.

He came back with a bottle containing a dark liquid and said "Look what I bought today," handing over the container to his sister.

She read aloud from the label with her limited knowledge of the English language script, "Old Court. X-X-X Rum. 7 years old."

Sangita looked up at her brother and saw a sly and impish grin on his face as he said "Let's try it."

"Brother, where did you get the money from? You have to account for every penny to Mother, you know that!"

"Don't worry, Didi. I'll think of something. I will inflate the price of one or two items that I bought. Come on, let's have a little." Without waiting for a response from his sister, he took the bottle from her hands and went back to the corner shelves and picked up two glasses made of stainless steel. It was a small 180 ml bottle and not knowing how much to pour, he divided the contents evenly between the two steel tumblers. Ladling out water from an earthen pitcher, he topped up the glasses and carried them back to where Sangita was sitting on the ground.

She had once had 'bhang' during one of their many festivals; it was a paste made of cannabis and mixed in fruit juice. She recalled having enjoyed the pleasant high it had given her and felt a little naughty as she took the glass from her brother. They both took tentative first sips and savoured the sweet dark rum as it slid down their throats. They talked in hushed tones about the sinful delight of alcohol till a soft buzz in their heads dissolved the awkwardness between them.

Her brother made the first move. He placed his glass on the floor and leaned in towards Sangita sitting on his right. As his face approached hers, she shut her eyes and waited for their lips to touch; she felt the warmth of his mouth over hers and sighed as his arm went around her to the back of her head. A few seconds later, she felt the tip of his tongue begin to probe between her lips, running from one side to the other. Sangita allowed her jaws to slacken and opened her mouth to receive her brother's tongue; every new experience and sensation was born out of pure instinct since none of them had any prior experience of what they were doing.

As she felt his tongue entangle with hers, slipping in and around her mouth, she rested her tumbler on the floor and reached a hand to the side of his face and held it along his sharp jawline. From gentle probing, their kissing went on to a more intense and passionate level over the next few minutes as Sangita pushed her own tongue into his mouth. He lowered his hand from the back of her head to her shoulder and neck, caressing the bare skin that was exposed over her blouse. Then, he started to grope her breasts, starting gently with one before moving to the other; her nipples were hard as pebbles as they thrust out against the cotton fabric with his ministrations.

"Take your clothes off, Didi," he said in a voice that was hoarse and pleading.

She didn't hesitate; pushing him back off her gently, she stood up and went to latch the door which they had forgotten to bolt earlier. She then went to the rear section of the room beyond the curtained partition and turned on a wall light there. Returning to the front, she switched off the overhead bulb and began to unbutton the blouse she was wearing. She stood a few feet away from her brother as she peeled off the garment and threw it on her side of the mattress.

As their eyes adjusted to the dimness, he looked up from his place on the ground and saw the heavy pendulous breasts of his sister above him; she was not wearing a bra. He wanted to reach out for those glorious orbs and bring them to his mouth and suckle on them like he had done the previous night before she had wanked him to a climax. He stretched his arms out and waited for her to come down but instead Sangita walked up to where he was resting his back against the wall and stood directly in front of him, placing her feet on either side of his chest and arms.

Standing in front of him, she began raising the long skirt that she wore; clutching at folds, she slowly lifted the hem till she had it in her fists on either side of her waist. They were in deep shadows but Sangita's brother saw the dark patch of pubic hair in front of his face as he inhaled the musky odour and let out a long sigh. Despite the hormones that seemed to constantly rage through his bloodstream, he had been gentle and always in awe with every new discovery that his sister led him through.

He placed his hands on her ankles and gradually slid his palms up along her calves and then the sides of her thighs. When they were almost as high as her hips, he circled them till his hands rested on Sangita's buttocks, loose folds of her skirt draping over them. He clutched her arse and leaned his face forward till his nose and mouth were buried in the thick foliage on her vulva. He took a deep breath, drawing in the piquant zesty bouquet of her secretions. His hands massaged her perfectly shaped bum as he sighed into the dense mound of pubic hair, groaning as he lost himself in the all pervasive smell of her sex.

As his hands continued to palpate her derriere, his fingers slipped below the gluteal crease between her thighs and encountered the viscous trails of Sangita's vaginal secretions. He pushed his hands further till he managed to insert a couple of fingers between the soft slippery folds of her pussy lips from the back and he heard his sister gasp as her hips involuntarily thrust against his face. She then collected the folds of her skirt and tucked them into the elastic waistband so as to free her hands which she placed on her brother's head.

Bending her knees slightly, she kept one hand on his head and placed the other near the upper fringes of her pubic hair. She then pushed her fingers through the silken thicket towards the lower end of the inverted triangle and felt the hard clitoris under its hood. Pulling the skin backwards and clearly exposing the protruding section of her clit, she manoeuvred her hips till she felt her brother's mouth on it. Gasping loudly, she clutched the hair on his head and pulled him hard against her cunt as she slowly gyrated her hips in small circles.

He felt the nub of her clitoris against his lips and tried to suck it in, not thinking about which part of his sister's anatomy it was. When he heard her cry out and felt the almost violent pressure on his head from her hand, he knew this had to be a very sensitive erogenous point for her. So he teased her clitoris with his tongue and his lips, finally settling on long rhythmic licks across its hard surface. Over the next few minutes she groaned, moaned loudly, whimpered, cried out and sobbed as he continued to mouth the top of her cunt.

He took his hands away from her buttocks and brought them to her front, using the fingers of one hand to discover her vaginal entrance while he continued licking her clitoris. With his other hand, he undid the drawstring of his pyjamas and extracted his seething phallus which he then proceeded to stroke in a rhythm synchronous to his laving of her genitalia. All his senses combined together in a harmony of his sister's sounds, the taste of her cunt, the smell of her crotch, the shadowy vision of her weaving body and the feel of his cock in his fist. He had reached the apogee of his limited sexual experience and still the thought of penetrating his sister with his cock never entered his relatively virtuous mind.

Sangita too had never experienced the kind of sexual pleasure that she was feeling at that moment; removing the hand which was on her brother's head, she took it to her breasts and pinched the hard flinty erect nipples before almost mangling her boobs. It didn't take as long as she normally took, but she began to feel her legs get shaky, and a tightness in and around her vagina foretold the impending orgasm.

She felt the familiar tingle in the peripheral areas of her body; her finger tips and the back of her knees hummed with a kinetic charge. Then the sensation spread and enveloped her core as it pulsed through her stomach, chest and thighs. The pressure grew very gradually like a simmering cauldron as her brother continued to lick her clitoris and his fingers kept jabbing into her hole. The muscles on the inside of her thighs quivered and her toes clenched on the mattress below.

She had to stifle an anguished cry when all the energy coursing through her nerves crescendoed into an orgasmic release as she slapped her hips against his face, thrusting with an involuntary bionic force that she couldn't control. For almost 20 seconds her vaginal muscles twitched and spasmed as she held on to her brother's head, keeping his face flush against her groin as she climaxed in an earth shattering orgasm. With the release of pressure also came an overbearing sensation that felt to Sangita as though she had to discharge a full bladder.

With the last few convulsive thrusts of her pelvis, she squirted quick jets of her ejaculate directly on to her brother's upturned face. While that was the first time Sangita had experienced such a phenomenon, her brother assumed it was a common occurrence similar to his own climaxes and the thought was so erotic that he wanted to cum himself. He licked the sweet dribble of her spray as it trickled down from his cheek to his lips and tugged feverishly at his own penis while his sister bent her knees and crouched down, exhausted and relaxed, next to him on the mattress.

She stretched her legs out next to him and felt profoundly tender as her oxytocin hormone levels rose; her heart beating strongly against his ribcage as her breasts pressed against the side of his body. She became aware of her brother caressing his penis and slid her palm down to his groin, replacing his hand with her own. She stroked its length, feeling the heat and the throbbing pulse as she gripped the massive girth in a tightly closed fist. She pushed his pyjamas down to the middle of his thighs and caressed his heavy testicles, cupping her fingers around them and gently massaging his balls.

After a while, with her hand back around his phallus, she slid down the mattress and positioned herself between his wide apart outstretched limbs. She had wanted to do this the previous night and so wasted no time in bringing her mouth to his cock; she parted her lips and encircled the smooth head of his shaft, licking the glans with the tip of her tongue. She inhaled the masculine odour of his groin in much the same way that he had done when he first planted his face in her hairy bush. Her fingers were wrapped around the base of his upright rod, the abundant scrub of pubic hair brushing against her knuckles.

She recalled how, on the previous evening, she had jacked off her brother and the massive stream of cum he had splattered over her face and breasts. But this night she wanted to taste his semen, she wanted him to cum in her mouth and knew instinctively that it would pleasure him infinitely. Fully conscious of this, yet another, first-time experience, she lowered her mouth down the rigid pole of his manhood and felt the slick silken skin pass through her lips. She managed to take a full five inches into her mouth while simultaneously holding on to the base of his shaft with her hand. Then she started to bob her head up and down before she began to move her hand in synchronous tandem.

"Ahhhhhhh!" he groaned as he took a long deep breath and felt the warm wetness of his sister's mouth envelop his cock. It felt like warm honey or treacle being poured over his throbbing member as he pressed his head back on the wall that he was sitting against; his hands went to the top of Sangita's head and he held them there, fingertips clamping around her scalp. Inexperienced though he was, he knew he had to learn how to control his ejaculation and prolong the pleasure not just for himself but for his sister too. But he didn't know how; he could feel his heart beat begin to rise and the tingling in his genitals signalled the all too familiar knowledge of his impending climax.

Unknowingly, he tightened his pelvic muscles as he felt Sangita's mouth jounce over his engorged penis; it seemed to have inserted itself deeper into her as he took one hand away from her head and placed the fingers on his cock next to her lips. He felt the saliva-slicked hardness of his shaft as she continued to slide her mouth up and down the length. He then stretched his arm further down in search of her breasts and felt the pendulous weight of one tit swing against his palm, trying desperately to distract his mind from the roiling cauldron that was about to burst. Wrapping his fingers around the fullness of her orb, he squeezed the flesh before rubbing her nipple between thumb and forefinger.

"Ah! Ah! Ohhh!" he gasped and groaned as he reached the point of no return; his hand went to his sister's head, clasping the back of her neck as his pelvis thrust upwards and the first spurt of cum shot into her mouth. The darkness behind his tightly clenched eyes exploded with a myriad sparkling stars like a supernova burst; his hips continued to jerk spasmodically as rapid-fire jets of cum erupted from his cock and filled his sister's mouth with thick hot fluid. Despite the fact that her lips were stretched thin and tight across his penis' girth, streaks of his semen escaped from the corners before she could swallow the voluminous quantity that filled her mouth.

Although she had anticipated her brother's cum to spew out into her mouth, what she had been unprepared for was how copious the massive load was going to be. As the thick warm fluid filled her in quick consecutive streams, it was only near the end of his ejaculation that her swallowing reflex kicked in and her posterior tongue passed his discharge down her throat. While she tasted the slightly salty and metallic flavour of his semen, Sangita was more overwhelmed with the emotions that the experience generated; as had happened a couple of times earlier in the previous two evenings, there was an overflowing of affection, tenderness and love for her younger sibling.

She squeezed the girth of his cock with one hand and sucked the top with her mouth and lips, draining every last drop of cum out of him. He finally pushed himself down the mattress, his back sliding off the wall till his head rested on the thin pillow. She kept one hand on his penis as she lay down as well, turning on her side so that her breasts pressed against his torso. She stroked his cock, still thick but less rigid than before, as he shut his eyes and cradled his sister's head on his right upper arm, folding the elbow so he could lazily run his fingers through her hair.