Sangita: Village Girl to Urban Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sangita had both her hands resting on the kitchen counter when she felt his finger on her clit. She almost screamed when the overly sensitive bundle of nerves reacted to his touch; she clamped her thighs together and squirmed till she felt the weight of his rock-hard cock on her buttocks. She could feel the cool dribble of her vaginal secretions run down in a thin line along her inner thighs as she took one hand and pushed it between her legs, finding his long fingers on her cunt. While she began to rub her own sweet spot, his fingers ploughed along the crack of her vaginal entrance, gliding smoothly along the lubricated furrow.

After a while, he removed his hand from between her thighs and two seconds later she felt the steely length of his cock replace it as he pushed his manhood along the groove between her inner labia. Ramrod straight, she felt him manipulate it along the slick channel; his hands were on her arse cheeks spreading them apart as his hips thrust back and forth. The girth of his phallus carved its way between the folds of her pussy lips while she pressed her fingers over her clitoris, both over the clitoral hood as well as directly on the exposed nub. Every time he lunged forward, the top few inches of his lengthy shaft extended well past her thighs and she could see the fiery red tip protrude between them as she looked down, grazing against her knuckles.

Her fingertips were drenched with her own juices as was the entire length of Ardik's hefty cock; she crooked her fingers so that the smooth top of his glans skimmed her palm and thumb with each thrust. And then, very gently she began pushing the crown towards the entrance of her vaginal canal. She felt that if ever she was going to have a man penetrate her, it had to be this one; she trusted her Sahib completely, she idolised him, adored and cherished his gentleness, even loved him. And she wanted him inside her.

He kept shoving his hips back and forth without trying to force himself into her, but she finally used the tips of her fingers along with her thumb and made a small cup around the tip of his cock and eased it into her cunt. For a second or two, her master ceased all movement, as though he was fearful of hurting her but she pushed her haunches backwards slowly. She felt his hands on her buttocks, a little to the side over her hips, with a firm grip on the meaty gluteus. Then he began to push forward very slowly. She felt the thickness almost immediately as it spread her cunt lips to the maximum; the dense lubrication helped but she still felt a tearing pain as he paused again.

Sangita spread her legs further apart and leaned forward, still resting on the counter-top with one outstretched arm and a hand gripping the edge. Ardik felt the fingers of her other hand scoop the top of his seething cock and push it into her vagina; barely conscious of what she was doing, he still hoped she had done it intentionally and of her own volition. He knew he had to be gentle because of her long years of abstinence and he felt the girth of his shaft constricted by the tightness of her cunt. He slid his hands a little forward over her hips and gripped her on the pelvis, fingers near her pubic bone so that he could hold her immobile as he pushed himself into her vaginal canal.

He kept it slow, pausing after a couple of inches of his manhood were already embedded in her. Then gradually he pulled himself out and pushed in again, beginning to thrust back and forth in an easy rhythm, going in an extra centimetre with each stab. After about a minute, he felt some of the tension go out of her body as she relaxed her muscles; her vaginal canal though still stretched had become a little more yielding and the lubrication felt smoother as he continued his rhythmic in and out movement. He heard her moan and it sounded like a passionate entreaty for more to his ears; an appeal that heightened his own libidinous drive.

Once the pain receded, Sangita's feelings of pleasure reached new heights; she had only had one man penetrate her vagina before and he had not been as hard or thick or long as her Sahib's penis. Nor had been as gentle and kind and understanding; he was a memory that she had long buried. Now, she felt Ardik's huge cock fill her completely and knew he was at the greatest possible depth because she could feel his hardness nudge against her cervix every time he thrust into her. Her left hand was still between her legs and for a while her fingertips and fingernails had kept brushing and grating against the length of his rod as he moved like a well-oiled piston. But now, her fingers were gently rubbing the hardened tip of her clitoris; she moved her index finger in a steady swirl that matched the pace of his pounding.

As their coition progressed and Sangita gave herself completely to their coupling, Ardik began to alternate his motion between narrow and deep thrusts, dispelling with the steady rhythmic tempo and becoming more unpredictable in his movement. He also released his grip on her pelvic girdle and reached for her breasts that were swinging wild and heavy; he took them in his broad hands and kneaded them, feeling the ponderous weight as he massaged their fullness. The short jabs of his cock into her cunt added a certain friction to the corona ridge of his glans, taking him closer towards a climax he knew would be explosive. When he wanted to prolong the pleasure for both Sangita and himself, he would slow down his thrusting and go deeper into her.

She began to feel the powerful potency of his maleness as the initial gentleness gave way to something stronger, something more red-blooded and vigorous, something more forceful and authoritative. Without being hurtful, his hands on her boobs seemed to move more vigorously as he grabbed the large mamilla and squeezed; his fingers pinched her distended nipples and pulled on them but she felt no pain. When she bent further down, resting her elbow on the counter-top, he released her breasts and placed his hands on her buttocks, fingers clawing into her fleshy posterior as he kept ramming her. His testicles swung and slapped her backside as he began to pummel her with more and more force, the tip of his cock striking her cervix when he reached her innermost depth.

Bright sunlight now streamed in through the window across the kitchen sink in front of them, the rays reflecting off the thin sheen of perspiration that covered her back. His fingers dug into the meat and sinews of her hindquarters, pulling the arse-cheeks aside as he drove into her while she relentlessly burnished her extended clitoris with two fingers and pressed over the hardness beneath her clitoral hood. Ardik looked down at his massive cock drilling into her cunt, saw the veined back of his hands clamped over her bum and the puckered anus across her perineum. That vision seemed to escalate his libido and he knew he would soon approach the culmination of his sexual build-up.

Sangita was gasping, taking short breaths between her moans, feeling her senses beginning to explode as she intensified the ministrations on her clit. She suddenly felt a completely alien sensation when the tip of Ardik's thumb entered her anus but she was too in thrall with the fullness she felt in her vagina; it only seemed to magnify the carnality at that moment. She then felt another thumb dig into her rectal opening and the vise-like grip on her buttocks intensify as he plunged into her cunt with an ever increasing force. She had never had something as large as his cock inside her and yet the pleasure she was experiencing exceeded anything she had ever felt before. Her moans turned into a blubbering howl of sheer ecstasy as she felt her orgasm approach.

The tingling sensation in her genitals reached a dizzying height as she rubbed hard over her clit; her breasts felt heavier than normal, almost like when she was lactating during and after her three pregnancies. Her body was tense, the muscles taut, and her heartbeat racing as Ardik's cock rammed into her like a jackhammer.

And then came the release as fireworks exploded in her mind and vibrations rippled through her body; lavish quantities of discharge further lubricated her cunt as her vaginal walls contracted around his steely hard penis. A fantastical amount of pent-up energy coursed through her nervous system as Sangita screamed, unable to muffle the sound as it erupted from her throat. Her thighs shook involuntarily as her pubic floor muscles contracted and then a series of swift spasmodic contractions of her vagina accompanied the convulsions that rippled through her limbs.

Ardik felt the paroxysmal twitching of her cunt around his phallus and somewhere in the back of his mind he registered that Sangita was in the throes of an orgasm. He had held back as long as he could and now all that repressed force jetted out of his cock as he growled loudly; his thumbs plunged deeper into her butt-hole and his fingers dug in to her arse cheeks as he slammed his midsection against her backside. His mind was a dark black firmament across which tiny explosions of light burst behind his eyes.

Just as Sangita was feeling the flush of her orgasm spreading like a heat blanket all over her body, she felt the hot thick semen from Ardik's penis gush out and begin to flood her vaginal canal. He thrust hard into her tunnel as the rapid-fire contractions of his penile muscles released spurts of cum that filled her channel till the liquid began to seep out from the sides. Like a fiery volcanic discharge, he erupted with the most volatile explosions she could ever have imagined. Raw and potent, his ejaculation was almost fearsome in terms of the force with which his semen was expelled, and the voluminous quantity of his release.

They climaxed together; an experience so rare that neither of them had ever enjoyed such a cataclysmic phenomenon before - Sangita definitely not, but even Ardik with all his sexual maturity had never had such a magical culmination. After his last thrust into her cunt, he remained inside her, drained of the last smidgen of his ejaculate. His body bent over hers and his arms encircled her, hands over her breasts as his torso folded over her back. She had folded her hands over the kitchen counter and leaned her head down, resting on her forearms. He felt his erection abate after a minute and began to pull himself out of her hole, exhausted, expended and spent.

His knees bent as he sank to the floor, turning around so he could rest his back against the kitchen cabinets below the sink, stretching his legs out in front of him on the ceramic tiles of the floor. Still holding on to Sangita's hips, he pulled her down and sat her on his lap, perpendicular to himself. She curled herself and brought her knees her chest, rested her haunches on his thighs and leaned her left side against his body, face resting on his chest just below his head. Ardik wrapped his right arm around her and held her close to himself, hugging her with an emotion so full of love and tenderness, his heart felt heavy as it beat against her face.

They sat silently like that for almost ten minutes with him gently caressing her thighs and her back as she rested on his lap, leaning into him. His penis, though drooping, was still thick as it lay reposed somewhere between her hip and his abdomen. As his hands moved over her skin, meandering over the voluptuously curved hips and her bottom, his fingers touched the dribble of his cum that was oozing out of her cunt on to his thighs. He slipped a finger into her snatch, feeling the wet pussy hair that trailed along her bulbous outer labia, and the warmth of both their juices. He reached upwards along her gash till his fingertips hovered near the now retracted clitoris, pressing over the hood to try and arouse her again.

Sangita moved, wriggled her arse as her body writhed against his touch. Lifting her head off Ardik's chest, she bent her head backwards and kissed him on the chin before saying "I have to go soon, Sahib."

He brought his hand to her boobs, fingers still wet, and rubbed one of her nipples. "No! Please don't go now," he implored.

"I have one more house to go to today. Sunday is the only day I can meet Aparna Didi," she replied, referring to one of her other employers.

"OK. Then come back after you finish work there," he said hopefully.

She kissed him again, this time on the mouth, and nodded her agreement. Then she eased herself off his body and stood up. It was past 2 o'clock and the mid-day sun still flooded the kitchen and living room with its golden hue. He looked at his housemaid as she began collecting her blouse, saree, petticoat and panties from the floor all around them. Her looked at her enormous breasts that hung pendulously from her chest, large nipples centred on the dark areolas. Her thick matted pubic hair glistened where the wetness hadn't yet dried and he wanted so much to bury his face in the forest, willing himself to wait till her return.

Sangita took all her clothes to the outside bathroom and shut the door behind her. After washing her face and her genitals, she got dressed and readied herself for departure. Kissing her Sahib softly on his lips, she extracted herself from his embrace and left, promising to come back later in the day.

***