Sanjana's Small Town Adventrure

Story Info
Married but lonely lady Sanjana meets a man.
5.5k words
4.7
5k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword for the readers:

This story has been conceptualized by Sanjana (lit handle @sanjanaa). I picked her brains and transcribed it in my own words on her behalf. We met on Literotica some months ago. Although we have never met in person, we have fantasized about each other.

@DrHorny96 helped by editing the story and I got feedback from several friends like @piyali and some others who don't want to be named.

The build-up of this story is slow as the courtship period extends for more than half the story. It then culminates into hot steamy sex in various positions.

This tale, based in a South Indian city named Cochin, has glimpses of the diversity in culture, food and people of India. It makes life very colourful and exciting. The story involves a chance meeting of a married south Indian woman, living away from her family, and a married North Indian man on a solitary deputation. Their mutual attraction results in sparks flying, leading to romance, flirting and hot sex.

Some of the smutty words used in this are from Indian vernacular languages viz. Hindi, Malayalam and Sanskrit. These words and phrases are in common parlance these days. I have listed a small glossary of Non-English words to help the readers.

*************************************

Glossary:

1: Bindi - The red or other coloured dot worn by Indian women on the forehead as a cosmetic.

2: PDA - Public Display of Affection. A term used in Indian news and legal parlance. PDA is not appreciated by many local authorities and police, but it is loved by the people who indulge in it.

3: Yoni - The Sanskrit word for vagina and pussy. It is also used in many Indian languages like Malayalam. The Yoni Massage is now globally known as a very erotic massage for women.

4: Nananja - The Malayalam word for wet. So "nananja yoni" means wet pussy

5: Motu Lund - Motu is a Hindi colloquial word for fat. Lund is the Hindi word for cock.

6: Choot - Hindi word for pussy.

*************************************

Sanjana's Small Town Adventure

I am a 44-year-old homemaker, with my husband working in the Gulf and kids studying abroad. When the kids moved out, I had a lot of time for myself with which I did not know what to do. So, recently, I moved to Cochin to join my brother's family. I found a job there. It is always good to find and be someone else when you are alone.

During the early days of our marriage, my husband and I enjoyed each other with ample sex. Sadly, later, he lost his libido due to excessive smoking. I yearned for his overtures as they progressively waned leaving me distraught and sex deprived. His moving abroad for work didn't help me. Since I did not get the opportunity to be free with men, I kept this feeling of being deprived of sex to myself. My mastrubations were no match for a real man I needed.

I love to wear sarees. Many have told me that they look good on me. I wear matching sleeveless blouses, jewellery and a bindi 1 with them. My forearms are slender and shapely, and my boobs jut out nicely above my slim belly. While I am aware that men are easily attracted to me, I have avoided extramarital affairs. Even when I was in school, my best friend used to tell me that her brother found me very hot, as did many other boys. However, since I grew up in a conservative environment, no one gathered courage to approach me directly. Some boys would say a "Hi" or smile at me, but nothing more. When I moved from Mumbai to this laid-back town, I found everyone even more conservative here. Men would stare at me, but none would even smile at or talk to me.

I started taking the Metro and bus to go to the office. I was aghast at how often men ogled at me during my commute. Some blatantly stared at my boobs, arms or even armpits as I held the overhead bars! That said, they do keep a respectful distance. I think they are not used to seeing a saree-clad lady of my age and looks in public transport. Regardless of whether they are alone or with their families, they always stole a glance or two at me. I like to pretend that I was unaware, and tried to give them a peek or two by "accident". Occasionally, I did come across some creeps and I know how to handle them well. But, I do derive some pleasure out of teasing the men who perve from a distance.

One day, a few weeks ago, as I got down at my destination station from the metro train, an older gentleman walked up to me.

"Excuse me ma'am, good day to you," he said politely but with confidence. "I am new here, and I don't speak the local language. Would you be able to guide me to the South Indian Bank branch in this area?"

"Ahh, err.", I replied, finding my voice, "My office is in the building next to the bank and I am going that way. I can show it to you," I replied.

He thanked me courteously with a smile. We walked side by side and soon we reached the destination. He thanked me again as we parted to go to our respective offices.

I liked his pleasant approach and confidence. He seemed to have stepped right out of the 'Mills & Boon' stories that I had read during my teens; polite, confident, tall, dark and handsome.

After that day, we met frequently. Initially, we just greeted each other initially, but in a few days, we introduced ourselves. His name was Sanjay. We both laughed at the commonality in our names, Sanjay and Sanjana. "Not only our names, but also our likes and dislikes also match significantly, it seems," he remarked.

Over the course of getting to know each other, I found that he had been recently transferred here. Language was a big issue for him as he was from up north. His family was in Jalandhar, Punjab and he had to take the posting as the Branch Manager, so that later he could become a Chief Manager. He had accepted the posting grudgingly. In this remote town, he was a bit lonely, and thus, was quite glad to make friends with me. "Sanjana, you are an angel in disguise, the silver lining of my stay in Cochin", he remarked. I knew he meant it and I felt so flattered. Being new to the place and of the same age group, we both gelled well and became friends.

One day, he invited me to a café, and I gladly accepted it. There were several female colleagues in my office with whom I hung out, but I was dying for a man's company. At the café, we chatted, and even flirted a bit. I loved the way his eyes held mine as he smiled. At times they slipped to my slightly visible cleavage. He noticed the small bandage on my left forefinger and asked about it.

"Hey Sanjana! What happened to your finger? Did you get hurt?" He exclaimed.

"Oh, it is just a minor cut. I nicked it this morning while cutting vegetables. Nothing much", I replied

"Can I see it?" He continued and held my hand gently and pulled it towards him. I loved the gentle male touch. He said, "You have such lovely hands, I would love to hold them all the time." With that, he took it to his lips and kissed my hurt finger. While it did make my finger feel better, there was a more profound effect elsewhere. His sensuous act made my toes curl up and I felt a twitch in my sex deprived pussy.

I smiled and was still deciding whether to pull my hand away, when he looked up and said, "I am sure I am not the first one to tell you that you are very pretty".

I felt pleased that a gentleman found my face pretty enough to gaze at and my cleavage attractive to ogle at. Ladies my age use various tricks to accentuate their cleavage, but I don't. My boobs are still significantly firm after suckling two sons. My mild arousal firmed up my nipples and I was apprehensive that my titillation may be obvious, but Sanjay did not show any signs of noticing it.

The conversation drifted to boyfriends and girlfriends. We asked each other the types of men and women we liked. I told him that I liked slightly mature and graying men like Richard Gere, or George Clooney. The fact of matter was his gray streaks made him look very sexy to me. He said, smiling and at me, he liked brunettes, pleasant to talk to, simply but tastefully dressed, shapely figures and with sharp features. I realized he was describing me and was stunned how directly he was now flirting with me, and I was so loving it. He had given me more compliments in one meeting than I had received in one full year.

Sanjay asked me "How come a pretty woman like you is alone, that is to say without a boyfriend?"

I replied, "I am a conservative woman, married and with children. I have never cheated and don't intend to cheat on my husband."

"Till now, I also have been loyal to my wife, but I have never been in the company of an attractive woman like you before. " Sanjay responded. "I like spending time with you. You are so pleasant to talk to, so lovely to behold, you look so elegant in sarees, I just can't keep my eyes off you. I am sure, you will look sexy in a western dress like skirt and top too"

I felt so flattered, I could feel my cheeks flush up, and I am sure he saw me blushing. He held my both hands and looked into my eyes. "Please come with me to the beach this Sunday". It was agreed that we will go in the morning when the crowd is less and come back before it becomes very hot.

I counted every long minute from that time till Sunday morning. I decided to check if Sanjay actually liked me in a skirt and blouse, so chose to put on the only skirt I had, with a red and yellow floral print. It was long till an inch below my knees. I chose an orange shirt which covered up to the middle of my thighs. I finalised a white pearl necklace and matching earrings. They contrasted with my caramel skin and I hoped that Sanjay would like them on me.

Come Sunday morning, I donned my chosen armour to vanquish Sanjay's heart and dolled up a little. I never used makeup for my office. Just as I finished dressing up, Sanjay was at my door at 7:30 AM sharp. He had a pastel blue coloured shirt and dark blue shorts on. His golf cap matched his shorts. I was very attracted to this handsome man in this casual dress.

He was driving his white Renault Duster.

"Hi Sanjana!!" he greeted, then widened his eyes, "You are looking sooooo gorgeous!"

"Hi!", I replied, grinning from ear to ear, cheeks red. He always makes me blush. As I was stepping into his car, "Thank you for the compliment! By the way, I didn't know you had a car" The car was spanking clean and smelled good with the car perfume mixed with the typical 'Sanjay' smell, which I had grown to discern and like. I will let you in on a little secret, besides the looks of this guy, I dig his voice and his smell.

"I drive it only on weekends, I avoid driving in city traffic on weekdays. And, today is a special day when I get to take you around." He replied, as I settled down in the car and belted up, "Should we start?".

We drove to the beach and walked on the sand, bare foot. The breeze made my hair fly and Sanjay smiled and remarked "You look stunning honey".

I laughed and said, "Stop flattering me, I am already walking on air"

"No no, I am telling you the truth. Look! How many men are eyeing you with desire and almost frowning at me with jealousy", he replied playfully. I did notice a few stares. Sanjay extended his hand for me to hold it, and I placed my hand in his. His hands were warm and dry, big, slightly rough, quite manly. He held my hand firmly but gently and we walked around like that for a while, wetting our feet in the waves coming in. We spoke less but did discuss the weather and sea, the lovely breeze.

After a while, we sat next to each other at a coconut water shop and ordered. He put his hands around my waist and pulled me towards him. I gave only a token resistance, as I loved his touch, and then moved closer to him. Our arms brushed and I felt his manly hair tickle on his arms tickle my skin. Copious pangs of arousal traversed my whole body. Sanjay took my hand and kissed it. Then he kissed my wrists.

"Stop it mister," I chided him, smiling, "What do you think you are doing? We are at a public place and PDA2 is not appreciated in India".

"Oh! Your beautiful eyes captivate me and make me forget that we are in a conservative town", he replied and left my hand grudgingly. I suddenly felt a little sad and wanted his hands on mine again. So this time, I placed my palm on his, and held it till we sat there.

Sanjay smiled and said, "What to do sweetie, you are so attractive, I am reminded of the song from Top Gun, 'you take my breath away'."

I have never been addressed by this term of endearment. I wanted more of this man. But what to do, I was married and felt compelled to draw a line. That day, I wanted to stay with him forever, but the day was getting hotter and I had to go back as there was a planned family lunch. I asked Sanjay "Why don't you come home for lunch? It is my nephew's birthday"

"I wish I could honey," he regretted with a click of tongue, "I have a report to work on as I have to submit to the Zonal office by tomorrow morning.". He liberally peppered his sentences with "honey" and "sweetie" and each time it sounded so sweet to me.

Sanjay drove me back home and departed, leaving me alone. I felt a void, missing him so much and remembering our romantic morning.

The next day, I did not see Sanjay at the station. I later enquired at his bank, and was told that he had gone to the Zonal Office. I felt so lonely and almost wept. This had never happened to me before. I thought about him till late that night till sleep overwhelmed me.

I saw him alight from the metro on Tuesday and he came to me. We walked to our respective offices together. "I missed you yesterday", he stole my words. I looked into his eyes and knew that he was being honest. "I would love to spend more time with you. Can we meet for lunch?", he said.

At lunch that day, he asked me to come over to his home the following Saturday. He said he loved to cook and wanted to learn meen kuzhambu (Kerala fish curry). I agreed, as I was intrigued to know more about his culinary skills. I find men who can cook very sexy. I was sure that I could keep the meeting platonic. But, I have to be honest, a flame flickered deep inside, hoping to explore my sexuality..... with him.

It was Saturday. I was on the way by 10 am. The last half a mile of the journey was by foot, when suddenly it rained heavily. I got drenched by the time I reached his home. He welcomed me with a beaming smile and gave me a towel and suggested I wear his tee shirt and a pair of shorts. I had to agree as I had no other option.

He complimented me saying "You look so hot in shorts too! In fact all clothes look good on you. But you know, to me you looked the most ravishing in a wet Saree", he chuckled and winked,

I gave a tiny tap at the back of his hand, reprimanding him with a smile. "Stop perving!!" I whispered.

We cooked with a lot of banter. Then sat down to eat, hungrily. His casual demeanour, slight flirting, our brushing and touching was flaming the fire deep in me. But I kept reminding myself of the 'platonic' pledge I had made to myself. I enjoyed the food so much, and his company, I can't put it in words.

After lunch, we watched a movie on OTT... enjoying the adult scenes while stealing glances towards each other. We discussed how much bolder the movies are now as compared to yesteryears where horny situations were left to the imagination of the viewers.

By 3 PM, the rain had stopped and my saree had dried under the fan. I suggested that I should leave as I had some office work to do. Sanjay looked disappointed and asked me to stay longer. When I insisted, he agreed and offered to drop me home. I also wanted him with me for some time more, so I agreed. Just when we were to step out, he opened his arms, almost begging for a hug and I walked into his warmth and we held each other in a tight embrace.

It had been so long since I had been hugged by a man like this, it felt so good, my legs weakened and I held on to his strong shoulders. My intimate moments with hubby were far and few due to his ED, I had almost forgotten the pleasure of a really hot man's embrace. Now, I gratefully buried my face into his chest as he squeezed me. An inadvertent "mhhh" escaped from deep within me.

Sanjay kissed my forehead and my cheeks making my desires come alive. "I shouldn't be doing this", I gasped hoarsely, "I am a married woman and have kids, please let me go..". However, deep inside me, my juices had started flooding my cunt, and I longed for a good fuck.

He looked into my eyes and said, "Your body doesn't say so, my sweet Sanjana, you are breathing faster and your bosom is heaving with arousal"

He loosened the grip a bit and then lowered his mouth onto mine. We ended up kissing wildly. Without me realising, I responded and sucked his lower lip as he sucked my upper lip, he slipped his tongue between my slightly open mouth and I sucked his nectered tongue. His strong Punjabi arms pulled me into him and I put my arms around his neck, pulling his lips into mine. He lifted me and pinned me against the wall.

I experienced his wilder side emerge from his romantic self. Stripping my saree with urgency, he kissed me hard and grabbed and spanked my bubble butts. He picked me up and carried me to his bedroom. Then, he made me totally naked, all the while kissing me everywhere on my body, passionately. He knelt down to lick my pussy as I spread my legs to gratefully accept his tongue into my yoni3. No one else had made me feel so special, so hot, so aroused. My husband never went down on me. With Sanjay eating my cunt, it felt so lovely, I loved his moves, his attention towards me, his love towards me, I wanted him to have his way with me. I sought pleasure as I wanted to be a pleasure toy for him. I felt so slutty. My desire for him overwhelmed my shame of cheating my husband. What will I tell him? Maybe nothing.

Sanjay had total control over me. Suddenly, he sat on the bed and lay down, pulling me to straddle his face. I lowered my cunt on his face gleefully. He devoured my pussy greedily while kneading my butt and alternately pressing my boobs and pinching my nipples. My hubby was all missionary... he was always on top when he fucked me,... in, out in a few swishes and the act would be over. I had rarely fully enjoyed moments of sex with him. I had not known that sex could be much more pleasurable. This greying man was devouring my cute, wet, trimmed cunt and I was loving it immensely.

My nananja4 yoni was on fire. I held the headboard and ground my pussy on his mouth as he continued to knead my boobs and pinch my nips. It went on and on as my climax built up. All of a sudden, I burst into the most explosive orgasm I had experienced till then. I pressed my cunt on his mouth and almost choked him. He clenched my boobs as I clasped his hair and pulled his head into my groin. For the first time in life I reached such a smutty pinnacle. I was exhausted and content, but at the same time, I wanted more. I also felt grateful to this hot man who had given me the best moment of my life thus far. I wanted to return the favour.

I turned around and saw his lovely engorged, pulsating rod. I reached out and held it in my hand to feel the swollen veins. Steaks of pre-cum were oozing from the glans. It was beautiful, it was majestic, and I felt it was for me, it was mine. I lowered my mouth onto this monster and licked the glistening shaft from the base of the top till the bulbous deep red head. I kissed the eye and then proceeded to take the whole cock deep into my hungry mouth. I tickled his bean bag with my fingers. I could feel the pleasured movements in him, his gasps and gentle thrusts, and it turned me on again.

12