Sanjana's Small Town Adventrure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Sanjana!!! You are soooo good, Unghhh! you are the best!!", he gasped as continued to eat my pussy. My pussy juices covered his entire mouth, chin and nose. I have never felt so well appreciated in my life. This was the first time I was giving a blow job on my own volition, and I felt proud being praised for my sexuality.

I wanted to feel his Punjabi motu lund5 deep in me. I wanted to experience his sticky sperm inside me. I turned to face him and lowered my groin onto his dick. I touched the bulb of his rock hard cock on to my clit and rubbed it there. Every inch of my body wanted to feel this regal rod inside me. I pointed it into my eager cunt and lowered myself, sliding it slowly deep into my pussy cave. My twat, engulfed more than half of his shaft till it pressed against my cervix. My pussy was stretched like never before, it was filled like never before and it felt content like never before. I felt a zing in my whole body as all my hair follicles swelled up.

His cock, now deep inside me, I now wanted my tits in his mouth. As if by telepathy, he pulled me down, then held both my boobs tightly and pointed them to his lips. He licked the two expectant hard crunchy brownies one by one, kissed them, and then pinched them between his lips. Then he opened his mouth wide, took in both my ample boobs to his mouth, and started sucking them together. "Oh God! This feels sooooo fucking good!!!" I blurted. My cunt engulfed the cock and started receiving a royal fuck as my two nipples loved the squeeze in his mouth. I galloped on top of him as a cowgirl, pressing boobs down. His thrusts from below were synchronized with mine from top as I plunged and gasped, "Fuck me Sanjay!!! Oh yess!!! Fuck me!!

Suddenly, Sanjay stopped the thrusts and hooked one of my legs and held me tight with one hand. Then using the other hand and leg, he flipped our position, putting me on my back and mounting on top of me. His hard cock stayed ensconced deep in my tight choot6. This was the most fascinating manoeuvre I had ever experienced while having sex. I chuckled, so did he.

Sanjay kissed me on my lips and I kissed him back. I now hooked his legs with mine and we both started fucking hard in earnest. There were sounds galore. My moans escaped unfettered "Oh Sanjay!!! Oh! Ma!!! Fuck me harder! Oh! Oh! Oh!", I went.

"You are so lovely Sanjana!! I want all of you!! Ugh Ugh " He grunted as the crescendo of our fucking rose, with bed rocking and his piston in the pool of our fluids in me gave out squelching noises.

Then, with no warning, I felt the zing of his cock vibrating inside me, releasing a lava of hot semen into my womb. "Mmmmmmhhh!!" He grunted several times. His intense orgasm triggered my second climax as we both clasped each other, with my shrieks piercing his ears as I dug my nails into his back.

We were in the carnal embrace for a long time and then I got up to clean up. I could get his smell from me, and my smell was all over him.

"I am sticky all over and want a shower", I said.

Sanjay switched on the geyser to heat the water. As soon as the water was warm enough, I stepped into the shower. I was a tad shy and surprised when he also followed me. I smiled and wanted to push him out, but he embraced me and kissed me. He picked up some shower gel and started applying it on my body. He so lovingly applied it on my boobs and bums, that I wanted to pay him back. I took some gel and started rubbing his hairy arms and hairy chest. My hands moved down his stomach and his pubic area. I took his manhood into my palms and rubbed the whole shaft.

Our bodies were now covered with lather. He made me stand under the shower and let the suds flow away. Water was falling off on my body and trickling down. He traced the path of water with his fingers from my shoulder to my nipples, drawing circles around my nips. They turned into hard tiny brownies. He took my nipples in his curled up lips and started sipping the water falling and trickling into his mouth. I never knew that water play could be so erotic. My hands reached for his cock, which was rising again, and rubbed it from end to end. I looked down and saw the lather washing away, revealing a lovely, rock hard penis, to be admired. It seemed so lordly, so manly. I wanted to taste it again, fresh, washed and wet.

"Suck my cock Sanjana", he commanded me to do what I felt like doing anyway. I obeyed his command and also followed my wish. I sat down, holding his cock and putting it into my mouth. I sucked on it as if my life depended on it. He helped me by holding my head and pulling it as he thrust his cock deep into my mouth. I held the base of his shaft in my hand and worked on his glans, alternately licking and sucking it. He started to ram it deep into my throat and almost gag me. This continued as I felt his body getting tense to release again. I loved that I could control a man to come into my mouth. And then he burst into my mouth as he cum tasted salty and creamy. I swallowed it with glee and looked up at him, smiling.

We cleaned up, dried each other and came back to the bed and dozed off, hugging each other. He cupped one of my boobs as I took his flaccid cock into my palm. This soft limp cutie had just given me the best time of my life as a hard monster. He is my beauty and he is my beast.

We both lay down and dozed off for about fifteen minutes. We woke up together. Looking into each other's eyes. We kissed and explored each other's bodies.

"You have a very pretty face and a beautiful body Sanjana, fit to be admired, fit to be loved and fit to be fucked, hard" he said with an honest adulation in his eyes.

"I love when I ride your cock and also when you fuck me hard on top. But first, it is almost evening and I will make coffee for both of us", I replied and got up, nude to make way for the kitchen.

As I was heating milk for the coffee, I felt his hands touch me on my shoulder, the soft but firm touch I always yearn for. He moved my open hair to one side of the shoulder and kissed me on my neck. I shivered with the electric current which swept through my whole body. "Mmmhh", I moaned. He continued to nibble on my neck as his hands slipped beneath my arms and cupped my nude, hanging boobs.

"Your sexy ass Sanjana", he whispered in my ears, "I am going to take you from behind". With that he proceeded to knead my boobs as I felt his manhood rise and press against my bums. "Bend forward holding the platform", he commanded.

As I complied to his command, he slapped both sides of my bubble ass and spread the two bum lips aside. He spanked me again and held me tight from my waist. I felt his cock pierce into my ass hole. "Aaaah!!" I screamed with the initial pain. But it subsided soon and I felt the pleasure of being ass fucked. He started ramming his rod into me with more ferocity and spanked me bums. Then he held my hair in one hand and pulled it hard. I heard his grunts loud and clear between my moans of pain and pleasure. He rocked my body and the kitchen table, which I was holding on to. The milk boiled and spilled over, but I continued to be ravaged by this horny man from behind. He went on and on and I wanted it to last and last. But the sheer pleasure nudged me towards the third climax of the day. I shrieked as my body shook uncontrollably. He followed my orgasm with his own by pumping into me his ample hot liquid seed for the second time, but this time in my ass. He held me by my waist and lunged forward hard, grunting loudly with ecstasy. We stayed like this for a while. His cock softened and slid out of my ass.

I went and sat on the commode to let his semen run clear. I washed, wiped and came out.

As I was putting on my clothes, Sanjay smiled and took my panties away from me.

"I am keeping these as a souvenir, Sanjana of the first of many episodes to come", he smiled and put it close to his nose and inhaled deeply. I went red with flush and delight. The thought that my panties are a thing to cherish by a horny handsome hunk made me so happy deep within. I felt special, I felt desired for and I felt loved.

Just then my phone rang. My brother said that he was coming this way and could pick me up in 15 minutes if I was still here.

I hurriedly dressed up as he made lemon tea since the milk was all spilled and over and both of us did not like black coffee.

When my brother came, we three had lemon tea. "What did you do?", he asked.

"Oh!" I replied, "We cooked, chatted, watched movies, and listened to music. I enjoyed myself. I hope I did not bore Sanjay", as Sanjay chuckled and nodded his head side to side in refusal.

That night, as I lay in bed, I felt taken, I felt loved, I felt complete and I felt happy. I had found a man who appreciated me the way I am, and fucked me hard. I felt happy that with my own sexuality where I could make a man to fuck me and satisfy me. I missed his cock in my holes...and I fingered myself to come, imagining him fucking me.

After that eventful day we met whenever any of us felt like, and that was pretty often. I was very content with myself. My guilt pangs returned often, but my desire for this man prevailed. As they say, "A good man is a hard find and a hard man is a good find".

******* The End ***********

12