Santa. A Sackful of Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was pressing me so tightly he must have felt it. My cock is not an insignificant part of me and many a jaw has gone slack at the sight of it or the feel of it.

All those months of befriending, those chased, exhausting training sessions, culminating in tonight and I'd ruined it all.

Aubrey moved his hip a little, as if checking that his thigh had touched what he thought he'd touched and he said calmly "Make that 3 worlds that are so important to me."

I don't know which of us was trembling, or was it both. The best of love is that which is hardest to describe. Our friends, our family, some of the things we feel are just inexplicable and are best left that way but that doesn't help in the telling of stories.

Here was a friendship, already tested by time and absence, neither party interested in the boundaries of it. Our relationship had been evolving into something which both could value in their own way. A growing trust, cultivated over months and suddenly this opening up. A simple gesture, by making the effort to get there at the end of the week, barriers had tumbled and I felt I could say anything, do anything and it would all be understood and ok.

I looked up into that broad, handsome face where I had seen determination, pain, triumph, relief and I saw, gratitude, admiration, and welcome in those dark brown eyes. I just stood there, for what seemed like minutes, my heart thumping, paralysed by a torrent of emotions. I had wanted this man so much and now I new my desires were reciprocated.

Whilst the last few glasses were collected, the staff hurriedly gathered up their winter coats and headed home, the sight of the two of us glued, as if in a stopped frame of a video on pause, had not gone unnoticed.

"If you gentlemen wouldn't mind, I'd like to close up?" Chirped Desrê, a huge grin flashed onto her face.

"You gotta be somewhere? Asked Aubrey. I'm so glad my speech was paralysed or I might have blurted out something cheesy, instead, I just shook my head and he said quietly, "C'mon".

I slipped on my jacket, we collected my bag and overcoat and he led the way up the stairs and out into the street, where I expected to bundle into a taxi and away into the twinkling city night. Instead, he keyed a pass code into an entry bell panel of the next door right along, then with a low buzz and a mechanical click, he leaned into the heavy pressed steel door and moved through into a cramped hallway.

By this point on a Saturday morning, when I might wake up and see the sky was still dark, I'd usually turn over and go back to sleep. I'll admit I was flagging. Albuquerque and the crispy sheets of that hotel bed seemed like a long time ago.

I rumbled through with my flight bag and the street door swung closed filling the space with the weight of its thudding operation. It was cold and dark but a yellowish glow, which changed with the flow of traffic, filtered in from the street through windows one flight up that also shed light on the handrail of a steel staircase. Aubrey hit a button on the wall. The high, narrow hallway opened up above us as light flooded the space.

"It's late." he said, a wrinkle of concern creasing is brow. "I should put you in a taxi and send you home."

"I AM home." said I, with a weary but sincere smile. Realising this needed at least a minimal qualification, "Home is wherever there's a welcome and warm place to sleep." I explained. "You gotta bed?"

His great arms enveloped me like a child and he lowered his face very close to mine, I felt his warm breath and I craned my neck to meet his hesitant lips with mine. I closed my eyes and pressed my body to him. All the weariness faded away and we kissed for maybe 10 minutes, maybe half an hour. The lights went out again after 30 seconds or so. I wouldn't have known if a meteor had destroyed the building next door. Here was my welcome. Who cares whether there's a place to sleep.

This was a blissful, highly erotic, sensual and truly loving embrace, not a clandestine fumble for cock and arse in a doorway. I'm not saying this to glorify it and to denigrate back alley fucking, which I love and which I have no intention of giving up.

Defining this as something rarer in my experience, something longed for and something born out of friendship and a cultivated trust. Everything in my body was given up to it and although my cock was as hard as it has ever been and straining inside my underpants, my nipples hard and distended against the inside of my shirt, my arse longing to be stuffed, it was my breath, my face, his face, his breath, where this sex began, the point of transmission of him into me and me into him, just as if we had penetrated one another over and over with each breath.

"What kind of a host am I?" Murmured Aubrey, eventually, between the entwining of our hot tongues.

"The best kind." I managed, though language is pretty hard for me when I'm really loved up.

"C'mon." He said, reluctantly tearing himself away and leaving me puckered up for nothing, like a cartoon comedy. Putting an arm over my shoulder he steered me into the gloom, I forgot my bag in my stupor and had to grab for the handle as we moved away from the door, past the foot of the stairs to where a small, ancient looking and lifeless elevator stood against the wall like a silent sentry.

Aubrey's fingers found the Call button, which lit our silhouettes with an eerie greenish glow. The noise of old, unhappy machinery, creaked and groaned above and then the small window in the painted metal door came alive with movement. The fleeting light crossing the glass eventually stilled as the familiar concertina steel cage of a goods lift came into view and stopped. Aubrey manhandled the heavy door aside, swept open the safety cage and we stepped inside.

The ritual of the doors was reversed, Aubrey pressed the top button (was it 6?) and we stood in the strange old box as it lurched into upwards motion. Though chilly, Strangely, the habit of silence and formality paralysed our lovemaking during the brief ascent, just as if we were colleagues in a an office elevator. We stood like two stiffly starched shirts hanging on a rail but my heart still raced and I eyed Mr. James' towering masculinity with a new kind of wonder now that I knew the feelings I had concealed for many months were reciprocated.

I found myself thinking about his power and motion and self-discipline in the gym and his intense focus and sensitivity at the piano and I knew that here was a man wholly suited to the kind of lovemaking I craved above all. I wasn't thinking about sucking or fucking him, nor of him sucking or fucking me. I was thinking about exploring every inch of that immaculately sculpted body, his touch, his fiery kisses, the warmth and strength of him next to me.

With a sudden bump, the elevator came to a halt and Aubrey released us into a short industrial looking corridor, lit by minimal safety lamps in two fittings, each above a pair of doors at either end, a third stood over a central fire exit, next to us. Metal ducting of different sizes passed overhead into the walls at either end. Aubrey closed the elevator, went to the left and took out a heavy old key.

Inside, what had once been some factory space was now a loft apartment, with an office-like mezzanine built over part of it. Aubrey headed for the loft ladder which led upward and as I tuned into the faint noise of the downtown street below I left my wheely-bag standing at attention at the foot of the ladder, shrugged off my overcoat to hang over the handle and followed, closing the door behind me as I entered the warm room.

I kicked off my shoes, sloughed off my jacket and was busy stripping my tie when Aubrey tackled me low, tipping me onto the rumpled shambles of his unmade bed and smothering me with his bulk. I wasn't about to complain as his next move was to grab at my belt, and strip down my pants. Gone, for now, was the careful, tentative lover. Here was the animal passion I'd longed to meet.

Aubrey was on my long, thick cock like a wolf on a tender lamb. Pressing my legs akimbo, he launched his assault, open mouthed and gulped about half of it immediately bringing forth the obligatory gasp from me as the sensation of his hot, wet tongue wriggled on me and his swallow muscles expertly massaged my stout shaft, as if it were nothing much at all.

Perhaps to demonstrate his prowess, he then throated me repeatedly bumping hard into my groin as if he could find more length there. His big hands pressed into my strapping great thighs as I struggled to focus through the haze of intense sexual pleasure and amazingly, despite the girth, I felt his tongue snaking out under my hairy bollocks, teasing and tickling.

I could hardly believe the voracity of his feeding. Great rippling waves stroked my penis from root to tip as his throat muscles got to work. The feeling of his hot breath in my groin as he slurped and gasped and suctioned at my fuck pole I was completely helpless, I tried to concentrate enough to get my shirt buttons undone but he had me in a whirlpool of lust and instead, out of pure greed, I found myself grabbing his ears and slamming his face into my pubic bush as I flooded his guts with a hot blast of semen.

Looking up at me with my slimy slippery length slithering slowly in and out of his stubbly face, a look of bliss came into his sparkling eyes, his nostrils flaring and snorting as he regained his breath, I stroked his forehead and the back of his neck. Without missing a beat, he reached up and tried to unbutton my shirt but without his glasses he was struggling to see well enough. As if unwilling ever to release my throbbing shaft, he found each in turn by a process of elimination and was then able to open up the garment and rummage through my tangled pelt and find my big nipples and he gurgled with a kind of purring delight when he rubbed them boldly between a hefty thumb and forefinger.

Now if a guy has big, highly developed nipples it doesn't take a genius to work out that they like a bit of a workout on them. I've worked mine hard over the years and I guess they are somewhat noticeable through almost anything I wear. Not only had Aubrey been longing to get to work on my fat schlong, he'd been lusting after these fuckers too and he sure enough went to town.

With the pressure off my thighs, I raised my legs wide and playfully clamped them round his big head as he continued to nurse up and down on my rod. I do a lot of stretching and kept my flexibility so I have no trouble in opening myself up. I also love having my arse eaten and you'll know, if you've read my stories, I love to get fucked when a guy really knows what he's doing. I kind of sensed that Mr. James really did.

Was he brave or brazen enough to dive in on my unwashed cunt? Well, he sure got the message from the lifting on my legs and with a lewd slurping plop he siphoned off my slithery fuck pole and trailing a long, viscous drool of saliva and cum he hunkered down and dove right into my hairy arse. He made straight for the target without the slightest hesitation, a pig after my own heart this one, I thought.

I grabbed my ankles and flexed my legs back, opening myself up to him. He immediately penetrated me and I moaned in ecstasy once again as his tongue wriggled up into me. The length of it was extraordinary, reaching and darting and exploring as he expertly pinched and rolled at my thick, muscly teats. What this man couldn't extract from me at that point? I was totally at his mercy, hoping there would be none. As he turned up the dial on the brutality of his tit massage, I was hard as a rock again and whimpering like a hungry bitch in heat.

Once they were zinging with the rough handling, he left a single gob of saliva cooling on each nipple and fumbled with his lower garments. He was still fully clothed and from the heated way he'd gone at my body, his own must surely be uncomfortable with the pumping of his sexually aroused that heavily muscled frame in the strict confinement of street fashion.

In the current situation, I didn't care what he fucked me with. I was not in a position where I could see it. After months of yearning to see that magnificent body on display, here we were grunting and rutting like a couple of wild beasts. He started throating my hard cock again and the slippery saliva from the back of his throat was flowing. This he worked into my hole with his tongue and I could tell from his posture that he was working on his dick too.

He rocked back from his kneeling position onto his feet and rose into a squat steadying himself with a hand on each of my thick calves and suddenly there it was, his sex plopped like a salami onto mine against my belly. he was both broader and longer. Dark brown, fading to a light pink way before the massive, bulbous head, it slapped down on me drooping under its own weight and not rock hard but obviously ready to do battle with my insides. I couldn't help but lick my lips as I looked between my legs at the sight of his delicious tool.

"Wow!" Says he. "You really want it don't you!"

"Are you kidding? Says I. "Give it to me, Aubrey!"

"How I've longed to hear that!" Says he. Leaning between my straddling legs and arms he locks his face onto mine and I feel the tip of his cock at my hole. As if navigating by some kind of psychic energy, that great, rubbery battering ram is perfectly positioned and with a few twitches it begins its long dive into the warmth of my belly. I push out in a gesture of welcome and he tickles my tonsils with his lewd tongue as he buries inch after inch of his black and pink python inside me.

Now, there are guys who just wanna hurt you, not just guys with big meat who wanna split you open. A lot of guys just want to pound you and make themselves feel like they own you. Well, hooray. Doesn't do a lot for me. I have a big fat cock but I go out of my way to make sure I'm not killing a guy with it when I fuck him because what gets me off is seeing him blissed out on my fucking and if I can make him cum it's guaranteed to tip me over the edge.

As he fed me more and more of that holy roll of his, Aubrey snogged me deeply and passionately, he felt my hard cock throb against his belly and he knew from the pulsating of it and my sucking on his tongue that I was totally into this and not trying to back off it. I felt his long ball sack touch down against my arse and I locked my legs around his massive back. He let out a huge sigh that seemed to speak of worlds devoured by cataclysmic collisions and mountains falling into the sea. I put my hands behind his head and felt that lovely muscular ridge at the base of a man's skull (so sexy when you're humping a guy from behind- by the way).

Pulling back slowly, almost imperceptibly, and back in right up to the hilt. So patient, so unselfishly, I nodded gratefully and he began to increase the friction and the momentum. I huffed and puffed my ecstasy between kisses and then suddenly he just grabbed behind both knees, pushing up and over so that my feet touched down on the bed behind me, my knees either side of my head, the wind pressed out of my broad chest and my arse way in the air and down he came on me from almost pulling right out to crushing me with a slam. Bang, bang, bang! It was tremendous! The power of the man was incredible, feeling him crushing me, ploughing me, my prostate buzzing each time he drove his pile into me, dribbling silken pre-cum onto my sweaty chest hair, pooling between my pecs. The floor seemed to be booming as if to the thudding of a great machine.

Aubrey's breath was like a roaring furnace as he worked his demonic magic on my body, turning everything inside me into a cauldron of lust for his delight.

My arse spasmed as I felt those thunder strokes, each like a shockwave expanding like a tidal bore as it ripples up a river estuary, tearing up everything in its path. I shot my second load onto my own face. Ejecting a new wad with each hammer blow, pulverising my guts. A white streak across my beard another across my nose and over my brow above my left eye, a third pooling at my collar bone

He bellowed with triumph as his entire, enormous being pulsated through his penis and into my body. He stilled his motion abruptly so I could feel bolt after bolt as his seed as it pumped into me and he stared unfocussed into my eyes with a glaring expression of his total commitment.

At last, paused in shock as much as anything else, he returned to himself and he laughed at my cramped crushed body, my face all covered in my own cum. He let go my ankles and I gratefully returned my legs to their embrace around his waist. We sagged into a long, reassuring cuddle.

With no concept of how long, I'd lost consciousness like that. Completely wrapped in each other, an untidy heap of tangled limbs, we'd drifted sightlessly in a sea of blissful collapse. It's not an uncommon experience in my history, waking up covered in my own or someone else congealing semen and under a very large male companion. In fact, I love the weight of a man on me, the heavier the better. It reminds me of what I want and the sights and smells of a real man and recent fucking keep me plugged into the reality of who I am in a world that wants everything to be what is thought of by an unwitting majority, as nice.

My stirring woke the sleeping giant, of course. He looked up with a WTF kind of expression as if he had no recollection of what had just transpired. Then, a secondary consciousness, one that overrides the first fight or flight instinct, kicked in and he smiled a slightly lopsided smile, half his face still plastered to my chest and stuck firm in the morass of cum and tangle body hair. His buzzcut crop and beard is as resistant to the adhesion as anything, I guess.

He was able to peel his head away from my chest without too much discomfort to either of us. I chuckled at his predicament until i felt the tugging on sensitive hair follicles and winced with a bit more drama than was strictly necessary. The earthiness of this shared humour at such a moment just makes my heart fill to bursting with joy. Particularly as his member still lay sleeping inside me.

I was well past the help of paper tissues, so it was off to the shower for me but where? I swiped a finger down the sticky mess on Aubrey's cheek and he said "Shower anybody?"

He wriggled free and his limp member slithered away from me as his bulk lifted off and he gained a standing position, the chiseled definition of his powerful torso towering over me. He looked down, mirroring my thoughts in the same instant, slightly squinting for want of his glasses. "Wow!" he said "Just look at that beautiful body!" He put his hands on his head in a show of disbelief. "I can't believe how I kept my hands off you for so long!"

There was an obvious re-awakening in his genitals as he pulled his shirt off over his head and struggled out of his pants. He swept a hand with a theatrical gesture towards a doorway the other side of the room. "This way, if you please."

He chortled and slapped my arse playfully as I shucked off my sticky, crumpled shirt and padded past him in just my socks. A wet room had been made from a dingy office toilet area, the sage green gloss painted walls were really not the stuff of fashionable downtown loft conversions. An original 1920's toilet with the iron cistern high on the wall, a similar style washstand with a new, stainless steel mirror cabinet over it and in the corner a drain and a big, circular shower head, looking a bit like a kitchen colander began to dribble cold water as Aubrey turned two squeaking water valves on pipes on the wall.

I wince as splashes of the cold jet that followed ricochet about my feet and lower legs but soon its warm enough to stand under and scrub. At first he just watches me as I soap up and his cock grows to its former magnificence before he joins me under the spray. I soap up his amazing lats and rear deltoids and in between his beautiful dark arse cheeks, slowly enjoying the hardness of these starkly defined muscles. The scale of his body alone is enough to make my tired genitals spring back into life