Santa. A Sackful of Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my surprise he bends forward at the hip offering himself to me and I go down on one knee to soap his cock and balls from behind before wrapping my arms around his huge thighs like Samson grappling the great pillars, I pull myself into the hot crack of Aubrey's arse and go to work on his beautiful, pink pucker. Ever since I discovered how wonderful it was to feel a big man go to pieces as I chew on his tight pussy, I marvel every time at the effect my lips, tongue and teeth can have on the strongest of men and Aubrey was no exception.

What's more, no matter how tired, no matter how many times I've cum, chomping down on a big guy's hole and feeling his inhibitions and his resistance melt away has always got my thick cock hot and rock hard in seconds. At the thought of plugging this man's guts, I was once again delirious in a haze of lust. If I have a fault, when it comes to analingus, it's that I enjoy it so much I'm quite likely to tip a guy over into orgasm before I even poke him.

Aubrey was moaning like it was really getting to him and his great legs quivered helplessly as I dove deeper into his hole, a man who squats sets of 12 reps with over 300lbs on the bar it's a fair indication of how the overwhelming feeling I was inducing addled his brains. Pulling apart his arse cheeks to get my whole face into that gorgeous valley, I ploughed into that furry channel and poked and prodded, chewed and sucked to my hearts content. Water poured down over my face, down the wide planes of his back and I nibble and teased at his hole for all I was worth.

"Ghaaahd!" He burbled through the cascading flow. "Give me all you got, man." I pulled my face harder into him but it was not what I suspected he wanted. I stood up, my proud cock in the direct blast of the shower I soaped his arse pushing first one then two thick fingers in, accompanied by welcoming clenches and moans from the big man. I tapped his lovely brown backside to get him to lower himself a little, to account for the difference in our heights, he obliged by spreading his legs until we were more level. I withdrew my fingers, soaped up my cock and pressed the bulbous, angry looking cockhead into the warmth of that muscle arse, placing the flats of my hands onto the undulating ridges of this priceless real estate.

Knowing from experience how soap can leave you pretty sore, I really should have done the sensible, considerate thing, but at that moment, was my head really ruling my nuts? Fuck no!

I pushed gently but firmly and my pride and joy broke into Aubrey's passageway with surprising ease and popped his ring, sliding into his hot belly, greeted by a grunt of pleasure. I always know when a guy really wants my cock because a fat dong like mine will only go in without a struggle when he's desperately in need of it. In the currently described scenario, he certainly does.

When it hit the buffers he jiggled his arse like a pole dancer and immediately started bucking his hips like a pro. What an amazing sight. He was loving it! I could not have imagined I'd be able to cum but when I felt the clamping of his guts around my todger, any control I'd felt was already slipping from me as I gave myself over to the mesmerising electrification of our connected bodies.

Shuddering and quaking rocked that entire gargantuan bodybuilder as he lost his wad into the swirling water, bellowing his orgasm through the pipework of the whole fucking building, my bollocks exploded again and I gave him everything I had left in the whole world, or so it seemed at that moment.

Aubrey just moaned and moaned a low sated contentment whilst I regained my equilibrium. The feeling of his body heat and my apparent mastery over it was emotionally overwhelming. It certainly felt like the culmination of something momentous in my life and not just getting your cock into a gorgeous stud.

The sky was just beginning to show the pale grey of chilly spring morning when we fell into bed for a few hours.

Breakfast had to happen. I was famished. It was eleven and I sat in a diner on the corner with Santa, coffee, orange juice and big plates of scrambled eggs. He had to leave at 11:40

The stage name, I learned, came from his seasonal work. Once his musician friends discovered his true, superhero identity, Aubrey was Santa and they never let him forget it. As he put on the red and white costume, the false beard, the padding and took his place in the fantasy world of department store Christmases, the transformation was complete. So many people now knew him as Santa and didn't know his real name it was second nature and like Desrê, they would do a double-take at the sound of the name his Grandmother gave him.

The freedom this once a year income gave him allowed him the flexibility to donate his time to play for local kids in a neighbourhood drama school on Saturdays and piano lessons for those who couldn't afford them, Tuesday afternoons, after the gym, a sing along for the folks at a nearby care-home and of course his beloved Grandmother's church, twice on Sundays.

Go for it Santa! What a guy!